Bring4th

Full Version: My Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I was 5 just after my Grandad past away I started to hear voices, I grew up in a strict Roman Catholic home where my parents didn't believe in any of this and thought I was crazy, I was or I felt tormented my whole childhood well up until my 20s this continued to happen, whispering my name, breathing on my neck, seeing a solid black figure follow me wherever I went, this was in School, my home, holidays abroad, it didn't stop and I actually believed something was wrong with me and I told no one. When I was 18 I was driving through a country road with a friend and we noticed a black triangular craft coming down from a mountain, it was going slow, the closer it got it was huge, no lights, no sound, absolutely massive and I just thought in my head I am in a horror movie here, we were terrified, it just flew down the valley and was gone, we never told a soul and never discussed it with each other either, my family would have definitely have taken me to see a shrink if I had said a thing. When I was 26 I was lying reading a book in my room, it was about half 6 in the morning, just started to get light outside and I felt something watch me, at my bedroom window was a glowing blueish sphere, there was like an electric hum coming from it, it felt like forever I was staring at it but it was probably only seconds and it just moved past my window then another two went past, not fast or anything but I heard the electric hum sound with them, I don't know why but I wasn't startled and didn't run to the window or anything to see where they went, I don't know why but I was calm and just went back to reading, now when I think of it I wonder why I didn't chase after it, I have always wondered what these were. A few months later I was in my bedroom again shutting my blinds going to bed, it was dark outside and something outside caught my glance, it was a small solid black figure, about 3 to 4ft leaning against a lamppost, it seen that I had seen it and moved very quickly towards me then made a weird left movement through a metal gate while its body had not turned, it was staring at me the whole time and disappeared, again it never really scared me and I just forgot about it, now I keep questioning what I had seen. After that I went through a really bad patch in my life, I suffered from a very abusive marriage, I had problems with my shoulder and I ended up being addicted to pain relief, all the weird things stopped happening, to be honest I didn't even think about it and then two years ago I got off the meds and a year ago my awakening started with watching Unacknowledged, the day after I watched it I meditated but was breathing in a weird way and I connected with someone that I knew his name in history and was shocked he was actually real, I asked a few questions and went through something very strange after it I didn't know what I had done until I researched and found out I could channel, it actually freaked me out and after it I started to get scratches and burns, it lasted three days and since then I have done more research and it has led me here, I don't know what any of it means, I also closed my eyes and I was floating through stars, I could see all around me and what I think was Saturn came towards me, I seemed to go up inside it and out into a place where there was two suns, I freaked out again and opened my eyes and again have no clue what I had done, now I just blank my mind when I shut my eyes as I don't want to have these experiences until I know what I am doing and I'm hoping someone out there could maybe give me a little more info and insight into what all this is and means and if they have had similar experiences. Apologies for the long story but wanted to give as much info as I could. Finally I have somewhere where I can be open about my experiences and know that I really am not alone in this. Thank you.
Welcome here Elliek4,

you have a very moving story, meditation is so key, isn’t it ? You are not alone Smile

Safe journey
Welcome and thanks for sharing, it sounds as though you’ve had some wild experiences.
Having experiences like these are relatively normal during this awakening process. I can relate to feeling strange breathing on the back of my neck when I was in High School. This happened two or three times. It was terrifying. I was reading a lot about Angels and Demons at the time, being raised a Baptist Christian.

Something that I experience daily is hearing tones in my head in response to what I'm doing at the moment. Ra says that tones in the left ear are from negative entities and tones in the right ear are from positive entities.

As far as your UFO encounter goes, I would recommend Delores Cannon and her book, "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth." She also has a lot of Youtube videos. Long story short is that you may be a Wanderer (as Ra calls them) or a Volunteer (as Delores Cannon calls them). Wanderers basically incarnate on Earth in order to help. They come from all over the galaxy, from planets that we can't even imagine or with our current technology see.

Perhaps the craft you saw was your home craft and the orb like beings your family checking in on you. That could explain why you weren't fearful of them at all.
(12-15-2020, 12:45 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome here Elliek4,  

you have a very moving story, meditation is so key, isn’t it ? You are not alone Smile

Safe journey

Thank you, that does mean a lot as I have felt alone all my life, I had an experience on the 21st December, I joined in on the mass Meditation and I found myself channeling again, this time I asked who I was and where I am from, I didn't get that reply until a minute or so later and it said Arcturian, I don't know what that means, if I was in contact with an Arcturian or if that was my answer, I'm just finding everything really strange, I haven't channeled since then because I feel I need to be ready for what I will hear, if that makes any sense!
(12-15-2020, 07:53 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and thanks for sharing, it sounds as though you’ve had some wild experiences.

Thank you, yeah I am still trying to wrap my head around all of this!
(12-17-2020, 02:13 PM)We Are Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Having experiences like these are relatively normal during this awakening process. I can relate to feeling strange breathing on the back of my neck when I was in High School. This happened two or three times. It was terrifying. I was reading a lot about Angels and Demons at the time, being raised a Baptist Christian.

Something that I experience daily is hearing tones in my head in response to what I'm doing at the moment. Ra says that tones in the left ear are from negative entities and tones in the right ear are from positive entities.

As far as your UFO encounter goes, I would recommend Delores Cannon and her book, "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth." She also has a lot of Youtube videos. Long story short is that you may be a Wanderer (as Ra calls them) or a Volunteer (as Delores Cannon calls them). Wanderers basically incarnate on Earth in order to help. They come from all over the galaxy, from planets that we can't even imagine or with our current technology see.

Perhaps the craft you saw was your home craft and the orb like beings your family checking in on you. That could explain why you weren't fearful of them at all.

That does make a lot of sense, I done the mass mediation on the 21st of December and again I connected and channeled someone, I asked who I was, where I was from and I didn't get a response until a minute later, it just said Arcturian, I don't know what that means, if I connected with one or if I was being told that's where I am from, I do know how crazy this all sounds so I don't know what to make of it but if they fly in bluish spheres then they could be who I saw all those years ago, I feel the more I'm going into this Spiritual Journey that things from the past are making sense with what is happening to me now, I will definitely get her book, I just don't know where to look for information so this would be a brilliant start. Thank you.
Welcome Elliek4. You are certainly not alone. Smile

I also had a negative-feeling entity around me, when I was 15 years old, and it lasted for about a year. It is not uncommon for teenagers to attract such entities because of the strong awakened sexual energy (or that is what I have read anyway). As for the UFO experiences, I agree with We Are Infinity that Dolores Canon's books may help you to gain insights and perspective.

It sounds like you are a very sensitive person. If you channel so easily or spontaneously, I recommend Carla's free A Channeling Handbook, which may provide some grounded information on how to handle it. 
Since my Grandfather died I had nightmares of him... I never knew him.. nowadays those nightmares and my sister hearing voices are my only proof of infinity. I never sleep and live alone, I channeled/harvested the "Law of One" from three bags of "golden teacher"  mushrooms. I tried pointing out that Covid-19 is Jesus but have come to the conclusion that people aren't willing to accept the fact that "We" proved infinity through something that kills the elderly and sick but in an infinite universe disease is the only God and Savior.. Service to self is always service to others in our own head but that's not the reality we live in. The fact is all the Law of One "Ra" material was channeled using 2020 for a reason suggesting its NOT coincidence you're looking at the material. We built life around a pyramid scheme making it impossible for the "self aware" to get ahead. I can't do the "evil" things society demands of me anymore.
some things stood out to me that i can share some info on if you're interested :) it's so interesting you described a glowing bluish sphere because corey goode talked about those a lot in the show cosmic disclosure. he would have them appear in his room and when he'd step inside them, they would transport him far away to go on missions and stuff. he also said they're higher dimensional beings and can change their size and be as big as planets or even bigger. they're benevolent and helping humanity during our ascension. maybe that's why you felt calm seeing them, but i don't know if it's the same type of being you saw. i'll link an image depicting it at the bottom of this post. this site has a brief description of what they're about, but i couldn't find him talking about the orb/sphere beings specifically with the quick search i did: https://spherebeingalliance.com/

when you talked about closing your eyes and were floating through stars, it sounds like you were astral projecting. i would look into that if you want to learn more, there's tons of articles and videos about it. ryan cropper on youtube has some good content about it. what you're doing actually sounds super advanced! it's like you already have that ability unlocked (most people have to learn/develop these things), but i totally understand being overwhelmed and wanting to learn about it first before exploring it, that's smart. you could also look into the topic of opening your third eye because it sounds like yours may be open with how you had that experience. not a bad thing at all, but you do want to know what you're doing with it.

about negative entities, check out this post (i link 2 videos that are about clearing negative entities, and the whole thread is about that topic as well): https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid286543

i saw you mentioned arcturians in a reply, that's very cool! from what i've learned they're awesome! here is a really cool illustration of an arcturian: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAvgRh4nmmw/
and here's an article with a summary about them: https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Arcturnians the site mentions edgar cayce who would go into a trance/dreamlike state and channel information which is where some of the info in that article comes from. here are a few more channeled arcturian illustrations with interesting captions too: https://www.vashta.com/my-product/arcturian-guide-2/ https://www.vashta.com/my-product/white-arcturian/ https://www.vashta.com/my-product/arcturian-collective/

[Image: 9bebe46a90e99a2ae2377b0bd501b99a.jpg]