Bring4th

Full Version: The Jungle Prescription by Gabor Mate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched this documentary the other day and it was a beautiful experience.

Gabor Mate is a physician with a specialty in addiction and trauma. In this documentary, he explores the healing opportunities of Ayahuasca.

Even if you're not into plant medicines, this is a really beautiful doc which highlights the nature of healing on it's most fundamental level (at least from where I am standing)

Definitely shed a couple tears watching this Smile

I did too.

Thank you Silly, this is so beautiful. Merry Xmas friend. Wink
Merry Christmas to you too flo Heart :-)
Dr Mate is such an incredible human and wonderful teacher.
I hadn’t seen that show so thanks for sharing. Smile
(12-24-2020, 05:10 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this documentary the other day and it was a beautiful experience.

Gabor Mate is a physician with a specialty in addiction and trauma. In this documentary, he explores the healing opportunities of Ayahuasca.

Even if you're not into plant medicines, this is a really beautiful doc which highlights the nature of healing on it's most fundamental level (at least from where I am standing)

Definitely shed a couple tears watching this Smile

I do not use anything such as this but I know others that do and yes, it seems to help them which is wonderful.
Our allies, the plant life, are here to help and heal and some I feel (as I have also read) are very conscious. Just as long as we understand that too much of a good thing can have disaterous results because plants are medicine. Each entity has their own journey in which to find a healing that works for them based upon their own particular distortions. This is a beautiful sentiment because The Creator gave us each our own signatures within this Creation. Excellent video Silly or Pumpkin whichever.