Bring4th

Full Version: Cablegate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warm greetings my loved ones.

This is HUGE. The MSM are covering the Wikileaks diplomatic cable release. It is all over the papers here in Europe.

I can feel a very strong "push" towards the Positive Polarity.

Please remember to shine much Light/Love towards Mr Asange and the many "White Knights" playing their roles so beautifully.

Remember, we get to write the "script" from now on.

What does the dark do when it starts to get too bright?

www.guardian.co.uk/

Love & Light
(11-29-2010, 08:36 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What does the dark do when it starts to get too bright?
Hide under rocks Tongue
I agree Ashim, up until now I have seen no negativity in these releases.

seejay21

It will be interesting to see if we will figure out where the darkness is actually hiding. It isn't under rocks, it is under our beds.
lol This will prolly sound silly.

I have this lil image about darkness Tongue
It's little like the kiddies game gnomes in the shadows or what ever it's called... were you have a candle that moves and the lil gnomes try to stay hidden behind the trees.

How I see it, is if we are each our own light, the darkness will ever be hidden from us - as something would have to be casting a shadow... but the darkness would be on the other side Tongue

When we use another light source then the shadows and the light will be visible.

There was this fantastic bit in Carl Jungs Red book about the 'Shadow of God' It fitted well with the path of what is not in the LOO.

I guess that's the thing when we shine from our hearts we light up what is around us, the more shiny people are the less potential for there to be any dark.

seejay21

Sometimes I get on a negative train of thought. It is hard to catch myself. It is easy to get caught up in the bad and wrong doings in the world, to protest, and become angry. The dark is a trap. The dark also gives us contrast to the light. You can't truly know the light if you haven't seen it contrast with the dark.
Quote: the more shiny people are the less potential for there to be any dark

great way of describing it BigSmile
Sorry Lorna I just could not resist it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNW809QqF1g
ah one of the happiest songs ever BigSmile