Bring4th

Full Version: Chaos and Unity: how do you handle it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is assumed that by your click on this thread you know the most basic principles of the Law of One:
  • The One Is All That There Is;
  • As Above, So Below;
Time to level up the consciousness, how about that?

The intellectual self, the Mind, loves to make sense of things in order to reason more clearly and to order thoughts, intentions, and actions — a thought that has taken form.

Chaos, disorder, and randomness are really different concepts, often mixed together. It's not because one can't figure out a certain pattern or order in an environment or situation that it hasn't one.

Let's clarify this by laying out the base terms we'll be working with, then:

Lexico Wrote:Chaos:
"The property of a complex system whose behavior is so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions."

Cambridge Wrote:Disorder:
"A state of untidiness or lack of organization."

Merriam-Webster Wrote:Random:
"Lacking a definite plan, purpose, rule, method, or pattern";

Organization and purpose are directly proportional. If there's no clear, distinct, well-outlined purpose, then there's no organization towards it. Now take a look at the following image:

[Image: Plasma-globe.jpg]

Such is the "basal" state of one's mind, which can grossly be correlated to this plasma globe. In such "basal" state wherein there's no distinct potential difference in any point of the globe, rather in its whole volume. Therefore, the movement of the particles may seem random when, in fact, it's just in a state that lacks a definitive reference point.

Guess what happens with the flow inside one's mind, or in this example, inside this globe, when another reference point is inserted into this system? An ordered flow, a pattern, occurs due to the potential difference between the objects (or, for this matter, subjects) in the system.

Such flow dynamics are a principle of The Creation, not restricted to physical experiments. Any plan, objective, or, for this matter, desire, works as a potential difference, a reference point, from and to which one directs the flow of life that streams through one.

Ra, 12.24 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.
Ra, 32.1 Wrote:There are no mistakes, including the action of this instrument.

How about this processing of things, in life? Have you taken a look at a tree today? Let's give a simplified outline of its structure:

[Image: treestructure.png]

Now, this structure by itself can explain a lot of things, depending on one's particular perspective, frequency. At this juncture, let's take a look at the tree branches and their forking points. Aside from the fairly obvious similarity between this structure and a neuron's, what is most important here is the trunk.

From and to the trunk stems all roots, all branches. The trunk is One. Such is The Law.

Despite the fact that the branches may supposedly give the impression of a better sense of detailing, of refinement of The Creation, they all come from and to the trunk (for instance, in the logistics flux of the xylem and phloem in a tree); and also to and from its' roots.

Such are the reciprocal properties of individuals, be it within the micro/macro environment, within one's moving/still bodies, outwards/inwards a singularity, an individuality, a given SMC, etc.

If one is attached to the illusion of the branches, one might yield to the confusion of apparently different points of view, perspectives. One might look at an other-self and see it from the standpoint of the difference, and not from the perspective of Unity.

Channeling Circle: November 18, 2020 Wrote:"So often, my friends, you find that you are not aligned…not aligned within yourself or within the other-self, and this unalignment, or misalignment, leads to friction, resistance, [and/or] rejection along the energetic pathways within the self and between the self. This friction then restricts the flow of the cosmic prana upward into and through the lower chakras that feed and energize the open heart. So, the self finds that various doors are closed within the self as the self compartmentalizes various aspects of its unintegrated being. Into these compartments one finds thoughts which, from the broadest picture, can be said to be misapprehensions of the One Creator."

Channeling Circle: November 18, 2020 Wrote:"These knots which separate can be undone and that stuck energy can be made available to rise upward to power the heart and to be integrated into the being, and to be the self, one step closer toward the lived experience of wholeness."

Channeling Circle: November 18, 2020 Wrote:"Without this conscious intention to use and accept catalyst, the self remains unconscious, shall we say, at the mercy of the interior logic of these blockages as they—we correct this instrument—as the blockages have their own momentum that seek their own ends…which involve a sort of self-perpetuation through feeding, energizing the pain-body, defending against exposure, keeping the self's energy locked into tight, separated compartments."

The self-perpetuation and the "logic" of these lower centers occur, in practice, just like the further forking and the further compartmentalization of the branches in a tree. One could endlessly divide oneself endlessly as much as a branch from a trunk could theoretically keep branching endlessly, for such is the Infinite properties of The Creation.

However, in order to level up one's game, in order to graduate and learn the required lessons of The Creation, one will have, sooner or later, to learn the ways of Oneness. And, especially in 3D life, each individual's perspective towards their own self and other-selves is like the zoomed-in perspective of the tree's branches. Let's take a look at the so-called confusion that an individual in 3D life might have from 3D perspective towards one another:

[Image: treestructure2.png]
This image is the same as the previous tree structure picture, just zoomed-in. Yet, it seems to be so different, doesn't it?

Look at the mess such zoomed-in perspective can cause to one's Self and also to The Creation: the moment any given branch from The One perceives another-branch as different, or, rather, enemy or adversary, such branch might consider, for instance, a brilliant idea to nuke the "other" branch, from the illusory belief that, because the other-branch isn't perceived to be immediately connected with one's branch, then it must be separated from the Self.

This is what happens when the Self disagrees with other-Selves. When the Self fights other-Selves. It's basically the tree destroying itself. And, although everything is valid in The Creation, why would you indulge in such self-limited behavior? Why would you rather postpone your own graduation by limiting your Self? Wouldn't you rather be better?

Channeling Circle: November 18, 2020 Wrote:As the self engages the conversation with the self and learns to listen to these voices lovingly, without suppressing or judging them, one increasingly enters one's own heart space and can receive other-selves in this same—we correct this instrument—in the same infinite bounty that the green ray offers. For indeed, as the ones known as Ra said, the quality of love has a melting aspect for the various strands of distortion that greet your senses and your experience which paint a picture of separate entities doing separate things to one another. When brought into the heart, [one may] experience a melting of the boundaries and the borders, so that the truth being hidden by the distortion can become (or rather be made visible) to the awareness of the self. That truth is ever and always the same, that the self and other-self are one.

From a higher perspective, the so-called differences between individuals, often misunderstandings that beget karmic conflicts, might be pointless, absurd. From a higher perspective, the obviousness of the Unity might be prevalent. However, down here in 3D, individuals often glorify the differences and the illusion of separateness, due to a poor perception of the Unity that exists in all things, such as seen in the first tree structure image.

• How long would one like to spend one's conscious experience in 3D? Would one consider that being down here is the best possible service one can offer to The Creation as a Whole?

• How often though, on the other hand, when interacting with other-selves one might do it from a place of perceived hierarchical difference?

As often as one Wills to, consciously or unconsciously, choose to tune in a limited frequency bandwidth of the Infinite that The Creation is.
Would one live only an infinitesimal fraction of what The Creation has to offer?
Would one believe that power to subjugate other-selves is an enhancement of The Creation, or rather a self-imposed limitation — for if one wills only to serve self with supreme power, one is ironically limited to only serve others who also seek to serve only the self: such individuals may inexorably crave for the oneness that they choose to prescind, unbeknownst to the fact that they themselves are the ones responsible for perpetrating the self-limiting illusion — to see only which one wants to see?

Ra, 69.17 Wrote:Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

Then, there are the chaotic properties of the complex system that is an individual, and, consequently, Earth: subtle, uncalculated outcomes within environments that completely alter the previously certainly thought-to-be scenario, on both micro and macro scales.

As in for you: how do you handle the dialectic between Chaos and Unity?
(12-26-2020, 01:29 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ].

This is what happens when the Self disagrees with other-Selves. When the Self fights other-Selves. It's basically the tree destroying itself. And, although everything is valid in The Creation, why would you indulge in such self-limited behavior? Why would you rather postpone your own graduation by limiting your Self? Wouldn't you rather be better?

There's alot here but there's one thing in particular that I'd like to address, and I believe it's a pitfall many are falling into here. (Apologies in advance as this most likely goes off your topic, because I really zeroed in to this statement).

We do not have to agree on any particular aspect of this 3rd density illusion to graduate and eventually intergrate into a SMC. Disagreement is not inherently depolarizing, or detuning, or whatever loaded words Ra followers like to throw around at each other. The shift into 4th density will simply be the new school to learn how to create a cohesive society and eventually develop into a SMC, and it's the differences and disagreements and the eventual resolution of such that will enrich the SMC as it forms (in the next density!) into a cohesive and functional conscience, while still maintaining a certain individuality at the "cellular" level. People are getting too hung up on the details, you just need to recognize what the next evolutionary step is and be willing to participate in the learning of it, you are not expected to actually be a perfect expression of it (or even understand it at all), that's what the 4th density school is for. Stop worrying about what is expected from the higher densities that you do not currently inhabit, you just need 2 things:

Forgive yourself
Forgive others

If you can't do this, you would not want to share yourself into an eventual SMC, because you would not feel worthy, or you would feel others are not worthy of you. In other words, you would exclude yourself by choice, not because you couldn't agree on the arbitrary concerns of some illusionary construct.

So stop worrying about what or who is STS and STO, and what percentage you or they may be scoring, and scrutinizing every little aspect of yourself and others and judging if it makes you or them worthy of graduation. You do not have to agree on anything right now, just accept and love, yourself and the other.

Religious dogmatism is a trap people keep falling into, and followers of the LOO are of no exception. (Not pointing any fingers, most of us have this tendency of misusing knowledge).

So to maybe to address the question from this context:

How to handle chaos: accept it
How to handle unity: accept it.
Not every spiritual journey can be explained so precisely with graphs and pictorials although that would be lovely if we could explain this illusion and far beyond it with a pictorial.
Unity is not at all a teaching of 3rd density. At best, third density students would be able to completely perceive itself, the whole self and then progress toward the open heart.
There really should not be an expectation of anything but since we are thinking in this way; we could say The Self Conscious Entity #1 (no graph), The Choice is number 2 (I do not have a pictorial for that), #3 the open heart (use your imagination) is the natural progression in 3rd density.
I agree with Zedro to a large degree.
(12-26-2020, 01:29 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]As in for you: how do you handle the dialectic between Chaos and Unity?

These are very elaborate mental "wanderings."  But, as for me--since you ask--regarding such matters as apparent chaos, harmony vs. discord and so on, I take a far simpler approach.  I think it's clear that we can have no palpable influence upon these archetypal elements of Creation.  They exist out there as phenomenal displays.  Fine.  The place we can influence and play with and find balance regarding these things is within our own being. 

Therefore, my response to your query, "how do you handle...?" is that I locate the internal experience of such elements, accept them as part of Being and seek to balance them with love or whatever seems appropriate at the time...if such is needed.

Of course, on the other hand, if I'm having a rotten day, then I might complain a lot or just distract myself because I can't handle being so damned spiritual at that moment.

(12-26-2020, 01:29 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]As in for you: how do you handle the dialectic between Chaos and Unity?

I don't worry about it, I don't attempt to handle it.

The Law of One is a spiritual and philosophic principle that can be contemplated and form the basis for your personal philosophy and morality. The unified nature of the Creation then becomes a simple part of your everyday decision making.

Chaos is part of nature just like unity is. There is no law of chaos as far as I am aware though. So the Law of One and your personal philosophy will inform your decisions, even when you are dealing with chaos.

(12-26-2020, 01:29 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]If one is attached to the illusion of the branches, one might yield to the confusion of apparently different points of view, perspectives. One might look at an other-self and see it from the standpoint of the difference, and not from the perspective of Unity.

I can only look at anything from my own perspective. I can empathize and put myself in another's shoes, but I cannot actually see their perspective. While we are all one, right here and now we are all capable of independent thought and action and incapable of group thought or action as a single unit.

We are here to make the choice within this reality. So recognizing that we are all one is helpful in making that choice and informing action within 3rd density reality. We can pierce the veil, we can experience unity in meditation, and we can have mystical experiences, but we still have to live our normal lives and make normal decisions, or we might get to glimpse the whole tree but we have to go back to our branch right now. In this reality, the apparent different perspectives are real, and must be recognized as such while the inherent unity is also recognized.
(12-27-2020, 12:20 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra, 99.8 Wrote:99.8 Questioner: Thank you. Card Number Six I see as the Transformation of the Mind, the male’s crossed arms representing transformation, transformation being possible either toward the left- or the right-hand path, the right-hand path being beckoned or led by the female, the Potentiator. The one on the right having the serpent of wisdom at the brow and being fully clothed, the one on the left having less clothing and indicating that the Matrix or Potentiator would be more concerned and attracted to the physical illusion as the left-hand path is chosen and more concerned and attracted to the mental as the right-hand path is chosen.
The creature above points an arrow at the left-hand path indicating that if this path is chosen the chips, shall we say, will fall where they may, the path being unprotected as far as the random activity of catalyst. And the intellectual abilities of the chooser of that path would be the main guardian rather than a designed or built-in protection by the Logos for the right-hand path. The entity firing the arrow being what seems to be a second density entity would indicate that this catalyst could be produced by a lesser-evolved source, you might say. Would Ra comment on these observations of Card Six, the Transformation of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak upon several aspects seriatim. Firstly, let us examine the crossed arms of the male who is to be transformed. What, O student, do you make of the crossing? What see you in this tangle? There is a creative point to be found in this element which was not discussed overmuch by the questioner.
Let us now observe the evaluation of the two females. The observation that to the left-hand path moves the roughly physical and to the right-hand path the mental has a shallow correctness. There are deeper observations to be made concerning the relationship of the great sea of the unconscious mind to the conscious mind which may fruitfully be pursued. Remember, O student, that these images are not literal. They haunt rather than explicate.
Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.
We now speak of that genie, or elemental, or mythic figure, culturally determined, which sends the arrow to the left-hand transformation. This arrow is not the arrow which kills but rather that which, in its own way, protects. Those who choose separation, that being the quality most indicative of the left-hand path, are protected from other-selves by a strength and sharpness equivalent to the degree of transformation which the mind has experienced in the negative sense. Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters.

So in this trunk/roots dialectic there might be, as Ra said themselves, great treasure gained by such careful courtship.

If one is willing to "court", that is.
(12-29-2020, 03:48 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra, 99.8 Wrote:99.8 Questioner: Thank you. Card Number Six I see as the Transformation of the Mind, the male’s crossed arms representing transformation, transformation being possible either toward the left- or the right-hand path, the right-hand path being beckoned or led by the female, the Potentiator. The one on the right having the serpent of wisdom at the brow and being fully clothed, the one on the left having less clothing and indicating that the Matrix or Potentiator would be more concerned and attracted to the physical illusion as the left-hand path is chosen and more concerned and attracted to the mental as the right-hand path is chosen.
The creature above points an arrow at the left-hand path indicating that if this path is chosen the chips, shall we say, will fall where they may, the path being unprotected as far as the random activity of catalyst. And the intellectual abilities of the chooser of that path would be the main guardian rather than a designed or built-in protection by the Logos for the right-hand path. The entity firing the arrow being what seems to be a second density entity would indicate that this catalyst could be produced by a lesser-evolved source, you might say. Would Ra comment on these observations of Card Six, the Transformation of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak upon several aspects seriatim. Firstly, let us examine the crossed arms of the male who is to be transformed. What, O student, do you make of the crossing? What see you in this tangle? There is a creative point to be found in this element which was not discussed overmuch by the questioner.
Let us now observe the evaluation of the two females. The observation that to the left-hand path moves the roughly physical and to the right-hand path the mental has a shallow correctness. There are deeper observations to be made concerning the relationship of the great sea of the unconscious mind to the conscious mind which may fruitfully be pursued. Remember, O student, that these images are not literal. They haunt rather than explicate.
Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.
We now speak of that genie, or elemental, or mythic figure, culturally determined, which sends the arrow to the left-hand transformation. This arrow is not the arrow which kills but rather that which, in its own way, protects. Those who choose separation, that being the quality most indicative of the left-hand path, are protected from other-selves by a strength and sharpness equivalent to the degree of transformation which the mind has experienced in the negative sense. Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters.

So in this trunk/roots dialectic there might be, as Ra said themselves, great treasure gained by such careful courtship.

Quote:Court
= suggest rather than to demand....
Quote:prostituted, and without great virtue
= to misuse; full of distortion, dysfunction, errored thinking and judgement; without balance and coordination or unhealed
Quote:careful courtship
indeed
Quote:reflection in each other-self it encounters.
= Law of Gender on all planes of existence including 3rd density
(12-29-2020, 07:25 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely. To demand implies that the alternatives other than the demands are of less worth. Nevertheless, there are more efficient and more harmonic paths in the Law of One, if one considers that our Logos has a bias towards kindness, for instance.

= to misuse; full of distortion, dysfunction, errored thinking and judgement; without balance and coordination or unhealed

Or simply unbalanced, disproportionate.

indeed

What would you carefully court, Ohr Ein Sof?

I'd rather see it in terms of a dialectic, as much as electricity and magnetism are intertwined; as much as night and day cycle, so is the so-called "gender" which, as a social interfaced pattern of some sorts, intermediates interpersonal relationships as much as the aforementioned electromagnetic dialectic does.
(12-29-2020, 07:40 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely. To demand implies that the alternatives other than the demands are of less worth. Nevertheless, there are more efficient and more harmonic paths in the Law of One, if one considers that our Logos has a bias towards kindness, for instance.

Or simply unbalanced, disproportionate.

indeed

What would you carefully court, Ohr Ein Sof?

I'd rather see it in terms of a dialectic, as much as electricity and magnetism are intertwined; as much as night and day cycle, so is the so-called "gender" which, as a social interfaced pattern of some sorts, intermediates interpersonal relationships as much as the aforementioned electromagnetic dialectic does.

Quote:What would you carefully court, Ohr Ein Sof?
how to see better without glasses
The idea of chaos often brings me back this interesting project which was published a few years ago.

The thesis statement was : in a sample of water can particules, when they seem to be acting in a random way, can they be re-organized ? Different experiments took place, but in a specific one water was introduced in a bottle. A sample was taken and observed under microscope, then the word LOVE was written on the bottle and after a while a new sample was taken and the water sample showed a new beautiful organized design of the particules. I think that study was a serious one... Wink
(12-29-2020, 07:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]The idea of chaos often brings me back this interesting project which was published a few years ago.

The thesis statement was :  in a sample of water can particules, when they seem to be acting in a random way, can they be re-organized ?  Different experiments took place, but in a specific one  water was introduced in a bottle.  A sample was taken and observed under microscope, then the word LOVE was written on the bottle and after a while a new sample was taken and the water sample showed a new beautiful organized design of the particules.  I think  that study was a serious one...   Wink

Yes! Of course because at the opposite end of chaos is organization which are truly at the core is one of the same just one is containing more chaos and the other more organization or consolidation I guess you could say. Just as Love and Hate are one of the same only on opposites end of the spectrum.
Just as your are Love and healing
I think it was a very serious study
(12-29-2020, 07:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]The idea of chaos often brings me back this interesting project which was published a few years ago.

The thesis statement was :  in a sample of water can particules, when they seem to be acting in a random way, can they be re-organized ?  Different experiments took place, but in a specific one  water was introduced in a bottle.  A sample was taken and observed under microscope, then the word LOVE was written on the bottle and after a while a new sample was taken and the water sample showed a new beautiful organized design of the particules.  I think  that study was a serious one...   Wink

It might have been indeed, as it is an intention procedure, which closely resembles the sanctifying of water for cleansing purposes, for instance.

The act of organizing the Cosmic Energy that flows through one in a specific pattern (in this case, with such intention and associated term) is a deliberate act of Will, and I wouldn't be surprised if such action indeed produced an effect on water molecules.

It came to my knowledge a similar experiment, which was supposedly performed with rice and with spoken words instead of labels. Of course, spoken words are usually associated with intention, which is actually the distortion of applied Free Will, so there's this intangible component of the shaping of the Creation.
(12-29-2020, 10:03 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]

It might have been indeed, as it is an intention procedure, which closely resembles the sanctifying of water for cleansing purposes, for instance.

The act of organizing the Cosmic Energy that flows through one in a specific pattern (in this case, with such intention and associated term) is a deliberate act of Will, and I wouldn't be surprised if such action indeed produced an effect on water molecules.

It came to my knowledge a similar experiment, which was supposedly performed with rice and with spoken words instead of labels. Of course, spoken words are usually associated with intention, which is actually the distortion of applied Free Will, so there's this intangible component of the shaping of the Creation.

My very good friend, Kelly, documented this type of experiment in her book, Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power, which includes photos. She grew grass and began with holding the seeds and projecting thoughts of love, or other emotions, and continued to do so as the grasses grew in separate containers. She also had a sampling where she spoke the prayers or words. Her results were quite obvious that words and thoughts are very powerful and do have an effect.

Another sample, having to do with order and chaos, were two containers of grass, one a control sample and the other "prayed to" with an 'angelic word imbued with the power to shape matter." The prayed-to grass grew roughly twice as large and in a more organized-looking way.
(12-30-2020, 12:35 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2020, 10:03 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]

My very good friend, Kelly, documented this type of experiment in her book, Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power, which includes photos. She grew grass and began with holding the seeds and projecting thoughts of love, or other emotions, and continued to do so as the grasses grew in separate containers. She also had a sampling where she spoke the prayers or words. Her results were quite obvious that words and thoughts are very powerful and do have an effect.

Another sample, having to do with order and chaos, were two containers of grass, one a control sample and the other "prayed to" with an 'angelic word imbued with the power to shape matter." The prayed-to grass grew roughly twice as large and in a more organized-looking way.

These experiments might be good indicators of the effectiveness of certain patterns in comparison to others, and consequently that certain approaches work best in this illusion interface. As Ra said, though, the process from 2nd to 3rd Density involves a kind of "enspiriting", for lack of a better term, in a sense of a complex "enhancement" of the mind, body, and spirit, in the sense that these beings are then constituted of more than one characteristic element or concept when graduating to 3D.

This is why one might often find it more difficult to engage in more loving and understanding approaches when dealing with other-selves who are complex and in 3D, in comparison to the interaction between the Self and somewhat "simpler" (again, for a lack of a better term) manifestations of the Creation.

Which is why the learning of the lessons of the veiled 3D experience is so intricate and difficult — as the other-Selves can have virtually infinite complex arrangements, which often doesn't seem to resonate with the Self at all — yet All Is One, nonetheless.

Quite intriguing, isn't it?
(12-30-2020, 01:14 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]These experiments might be good indicators of the effectiveness of certain patterns in comparison to others, and consequently that certain approaches work best in this illusion interface. As Ra said, though, the process from 2nd to 3rd Density involves a kind of "enspiriting", for lack of a better term, in a sense of a complex "enhancement" of the mind, body, and spirit, in the sense that these beings are then constituted of more than one characteristic element or concept when graduating to 3D.

This is why one might often find it more difficult to engage in more loving and understanding approaches when dealing with other-selves who are complex and in 3D, in comparison to the interaction between the Self and somewhat "simpler" (again, for a lack of a better term) manifestations of the Creation.

Which is why the learning of the lessons of the veiled 3D experience is so intricate and difficult — as the other-Selves can have virtually infinite complex arrangements, which often doesn't seem to resonate with the Self at all — yet All Is One, nonetheless.

Quite intriguing, isn't it?

Agreed. Actually, Kelly was making the point that our thoughts and words affect ourselves (her book is more about empowering self). Smile
It often strikes me how second density is better or even perfectly ‘organized’ compared to our ways in third.. Wink
(12-30-2020, 10:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]It often strikes me how second density is better or even perfectly ‘organized’ compared to our ways in third.. Wink

How so? Species of fauna and flora are constantly in a life and death competition and are non-stable and impermanent. The real difference is they don't have free will so they fall into natural systems and patterns, and typically fail when conditions change dramatically because they cannot react pro-actively, so I fail to see how that is 'better'. Sure it all seems magically organized when zoomed out, but it's rather chaotic when you zoom in. You make it sound like 3rd density is devolved chaos, but really it's a new layer of variables that adds to potential chaos that requires more ordering. Zoom out from the human vantage point, and it all looks the same really, at least from a systems point of view.
(12-30-2020, 10:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]It often strikes me how second density is better or even perfectly ‘organized’ compared to our ways in third.. Wink
I see what you are saying. They seem to move with far more organization than we do but there is something more to this. It is survival instinct I think you are witnessing. The cooperation and the manner in which they seem to collect themselves in daily activities. It is a little amazing to watch them because it does take loads of development in order to create well purposed patterns.
Like I said, we witness this and it is according to their very survival. Third density has a much harder time in realizing the self and the mind (remember everything is mind stuff). It really appears wild and chaotic but I promise there is also a pattern. Anytime there is a change, more movement, excitement or a shift; comes with it the "storm" I guess you could say. Where the warm ocean water meets to the deep cool current of another body of water brews movement. The yellow ray is a very powerful ray because when Man realizes himself for the first time, he is a powerful entity and just like the two currents that merge so does the lower and higher Man at some point.
I also like to think of these times (which are hard) as waking from a terrible nightmare where you fight to awaken.
You have a lot of hope it seems for humanity, that's your love/light, light/love. Just shine that never mind all the crazy patterns of awakening.
(12-31-2020, 01:08 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]

How so? Species of fauna and flora are constantly in a life and death competition and are non-stable and impermanent. The real difference is they don't have free will so they fall into natural systems and patterns, and typically fail when conditions change dramatically because they cannot react pro-actively, so I fail to see how that is 'better'. Sure it all seems magically organized when zoomed out, but it's rather chaotic when you zoom in. You make it sound like 3rd density is devolved chaos, but really it's a new layer of variables that adds to potential chaos that requires more ordering. Zoom out from the human vantage point, and it all looks the same really, at least from a systems point of view.
They do have free will it is constantly being usurped upon. Light and love is free will. They are free to express their love and their movement as they wish but man (mostly) interferes with that. They are also on the spiraling line of light because they came from the exact same place as yourself. All of Creation moves, lives and has its being inside the Mind of God (if you will).

And I do not think she meant better per se. Organized and moving in tandum is generally seen as more convenient, more organized and somehow better. It actually looks more like a dance instead of our idiotic scattered movements that has its own appearance from the same perspective. It is like someone saying we appear to move without much purpose at times. And, I happen to agree. But, what goes on in appearances sometimes is not connected to Reality. We have to remind ourselves to look at the bigger picture which is hard to do constantly because this density is filled with "stuff" to captivate the mind and keep it busy, busy, busy and also, we are always viewing "appearances" because this too is part of our journey....to discover MORE than appearances as in, what Am I looking at really?
A long winded way of saying, I get what she says completely. Lol.
Thank you, I didn't mean to get so many favorable reviews !!! lol

What I mostly meant is second density souls ( which we have been.. ) behave somehow in an apparently more thoughtful way as, they of course follow the need to survive, but I have a feeling ( or a vague memory..lol ) that the survival still keeps respect for the other entity who is prey. For example, your prey will feed you but what do we know if there is not an agreement at some point to surrender, as in the antilope agreeing to the llon, but the lion not killing in the goal of hoarding as many antelopes as he can, which might become a goal in third density ?

It is interesting to see so many documentaries today on animal behaviors show that there is in fact an awareness and a pact to respect each other. Love is not our only prerogative in third density, I feel, but then I am a sap Wink

on edit : so in a way, I still wonder if on paper, second density doesn't handle chaos and unity better than we do... lol
(12-31-2020, 01:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I didn't mean to get so many favorable reviews !!! lol  

What I mostly meant is second density souls ( which we have been.. )  behave somehow in an apparently more thoughtful way as, they of course follow the need to survive, but I have a feeling ( or a vague memory..lol )  that the survival still keeps  respect for the other entity who is prey. For example,  your prey will feed you but what do we know if there is not an agreement at some point to surrender, as in the antilope agreeing to the llon, but the lion not killing in the goal of hoarding as many antelopes as he can, which might become a goal in third density ?

It is interesting to see so many documentaries today on animal behaviors show that there is in fact an awareness and a pact to respect each other. Love is not our only prerogative in third density, I feel, but then I am a sap  Wink

on edit : so in a way, I still wonder if on paper, second density doesn't handle chaos and unity better than we do...  lol

I think you brought up an interesting point for me, although not necessarily what you intended.

As humans we are constantly attempting to create organization as a means of becoming comfortable with our surroundings. I believe the better term for second density nature you and we all observe is Order. Which is the opposite of Chaos. While the law of entropy states that all systems become more disorganized over time and lose coherent energy, I believe that is false. As evidenced by nature having an intrinsic Order in how beings incarnate, live, and interact in a fine balance with one another, including how they adapt to changing circumstances. This Order is what is attempted to be organized by scientists into convenient labels and names. While nature itself does not care about how the human intellect wants things to be organized.

Most people mistake the lack of organization for Chaos. But organization is an act of the human intellect on our surroundings and environment, order and chaos are deeper principles of systems. The action of molecules of air is chaotic because it cannot be predicted, while the action of liquids of different densities in suspension is ordered and predictable. The action of the liquids is not organized until it is classified by the intellect and examined, then we can organize the liquids in such a way to produce a desired result, like cool layered drinks. Tongue

Happy New Years!
(12-31-2020, 01:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]What I mostly meant is second density souls ( which we have been.. )  behave somehow in an apparently more thoughtful way as, they of course follow the need to survive, but I have a feeling ( or a vague memory..lol )  that the survival still keeps  respect for the other entity who is prey. For example,  your prey will feed you but what do we know if there is not an agreement at some point to surrender, as in the antilope agreeing to the llon, but the lion not killing in the goal of hoarding as many antelopes as he can, which might become a goal in third density ?

It is interesting to see so many documentaries today on animal behaviors show that there is in fact an awareness and a pact to respect each other.

I think this is alot of projection (like a Disney-fication of the animal kingdom), peak predators brutalize their prey in ways that would make most serial killers feel weak in the knees. They do not make an efficient (humane....lol) kill to reduce suffering, sometimes an animal (or human) can be consumed alive, entrails first, over a matter of minutes, or packs of animals will tear the weakest of the heard to shreds. Some species are cannabilistic, where they eat the young of the mother who they will forcibly then mate to, to avoid future competition. Insects and parasites can eat you inside out, slowly and painfully. Nature is brutal, and we are mostly removed from that brutality.

Also there is no individuation of souls in 2nd density, except before evolution to 3rd density, where the 3rd energy center is potentiated (LoO covers this, like domesticated pets which begin to recognize themselves vs the other, or perhaps some peak predators). A bear does not make a soul agreement with deer to eat it. I wish the LOO material had gotten more into the 'elementals', which are more like spirit groups, but there are other sources for this.

Also documentaries are controlled narratives, they can project whatever they want. Ultimately this is how people want to see nature, as inherently good and coorperative vs the evil stupid chaotic humans, so we frequently weave stories around animal behavior to project emotion. That's what media does. Spend some time in the jungle, and get back to me BigSmile
(12-31-2020, 06:58 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]They do have free will it is constantly being usurped upon. Light and love is free will. They are free to express their love and their movement as they wish but man (mostly) interferes with that. .

I think you are confusing the basic free will of making a basic decision (do I go right or left) with 'devine' free will which only comes online in 3rd density (the choice of polarity, moral direction, choosing ones utility, etc). A female bear cant choose to remain childless so she can work on improving the meadow for the other bears, she is programmed by instinct, and will make choices based on that instinct. But those choices are not free will, because she is compelled by her genetic programming and the interaction with her environment. What animals and plants 'learn' from those experiences (thru recursive genetic programming) does cause an evolution in their behavior (and this genetic programming is not just thru reproduction, but does propagate instantaneously thru out the species), it is not because they sat down and tried to figure what is best for the bear population. Where animals develop true free will (or the begining of such) is when they break away from that programming, like when individual wolves befriend people and domesticate themselves into a cross species partnership. This is the gateway to 3rd density, because now they are in a sense, programming themselves.

Anyways that is the new layer of complexity I was alluding to, how Devine free will creates chaotic potential, and how we learn to order ourselves with it (not despite it), which is ultimatly the path towards 4th density.
(12-31-2020, 03:41 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 06:58 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]They do have free will it is constantly being usurped upon. Light and love is free will. They are free to express their love and their movement as they wish but man (mostly) interferes with that. .

I think you are confusing the basic free will of making a basic decision (do I go right or left) with 'devine' free will which only comes online in 3rd density (the choice of polarity, moral direction, choosing ones utility, etc). A female bear cant choose to remain childless so she can work on improving the meadow for the other bears, she is programmed by instinct, and will make choices based on that instinct. But those choices are not free will, because she is compelled by her genetic programming and the interaction with her environment. What animals and plants 'learn' from those experiences (thru recursive genetic programming) does cause an evolution in their behavior (and this genetic programming is not just thru reproduction, but does propagate instantaneously thru out the species), it is not because they sat down and tried to figure what is best for the bear population. Where animals develop true free will (or the begining of such) is when they break away from that programming, like when individual wolves befriend people and domesticate themselves into a cross species partnership. This is the gateway to 3rd density, because now they are in a sense, programming themselves.

Anyways that is the new layer of complexity I was alluding to, how Devine free will creates chaotic potential, and how we learn to order ourselves with it (not despite it), which is ultimatly the path towards 4th density.

Its all light and light moves so that is my point. The deer or what have you is light.
The deer chooses but we are speaking the difference in density and the rays, therefore consciousness. The deer is not unconscious, just less so. Anything that is, is light.
(12-31-2020, 04:25 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 03:41 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]

Its all light and light moves so that is my point. The deer or what have you is light.
The deer chooses but we are speaking the difference in density and the rays, therefore consciousness. The deer is not unconscious, just less so. Anything that is, is light.
(12-31-2020, 04:25 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]Its all light and light moves so that is my point. The deer or what have you is light.

Light is one of the primal distortions that make the animal illusion — or any matter, per se — move. However, it is not the only one.

As a matter of fact, Love is of greater importance as a distortion. Have you noticed that Ra always ended the sessions leaving the participants first in the love, then in the light of the One Infinite Creator? Have you wondered if there is a reason, a λόγος (Logos), behind this ordering of terms?
(01-01-2021, 01:22 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 04:25 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]Its all light and light moves so that is my point. The deer or what have you is light.

Light is one of the primal distortions that make the animal illusion — or any matter, per se — move. However, it is not the only one.

As a matter of fact, Love is of greater importance as a distortion. Have you noticed that Ra always ended the sessions leaving the participants first in the love, then in the light of the One Infinite Creator? Have you wondered if there is a reason, a λόγος (Logos), behind this ordering of terms?

No. I don't wonder why
(01-01-2021, 01:22 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]

love/light, light/love is one of the same not one being greater truly than the other. The Creator does not think Its Light is more important than Its Love it only varies by degree.