Bring4th

Full Version: Magical work of negative beings in my room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I have the following problem and I hope someone can help me.

A few days ago I contacted a (presumably local) negative being / negative thought form for a family member in meditation in order to give this being light and love.

I was meditating in the livingroom because it felt like the being was also mainly living in this room, normally i only meditate in my own room.

Everything worked great and this being has allowed the love and light and has been transformed / fulfilled by it.

But during the meditation I noticed something else in the apartment in my own room.
There was another negative being that had nothing to do with the being I had contacted.

This other negative being seemed to me to be under the command of higher negative beings. Its job was probably magical work in my room.
Exactly where I usually meditate, I could see a pentagram and my entire room, unlike the rest of the apartment, was in an absorbing gray tone, as if this room had been negatively prepared.
(That would also explain for me why it has been difficult for me to deepen my meditative state lately, while meditating in my room)

I thought I would first clean the room from the negative energies, then I would try to fill the room with positive energies, love and light. Then I think I can remove the pentagram without any problems.

Do you think this would be a good practice and can someone give me instructions for a cleansing ritual regarding the negative energies in my room?
Or should I be aware of anything else related to the Pentagram removal, since I have absolutely no idea what it is for and what could happen if I remove it.

Many thanks for your help
Greetings Puya,

My knowledge of the pentagram is null, so I can’t help you there..

Most of the places I have been in have felt not negative, nor with any negative presence, so again I am of poor help here. But thirty years ago we moved to a house which I felt was ‘crying’ . Of course, my hubby being vary rational laughed it off, but anyway I started to burn incense in every room, mostly a lot in the living room and then in one bedroom. It turned out about a year later that we learnt the precedent owner had been stabbed by his adoptive son who had several mental issues.

So you know, you never know, but definitely this house changed soon after i burnt some incense, so perhaps this is a good endeavor to use once in a while ? Wink
(12-27-2020, 04:34 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I have the following problem and I hope someone can help me.

A few days ago I contacted a (presumably local) negative being / negative thought form for a family member in meditation in order to give this being light and love.

I was meditating in the livingroom because it felt like the being was also mainly living in this room, normally i only meditate in my own room.

Everything worked great and this being has allowed the love and light and has been transformed / fulfilled by it.

But during the meditation I noticed something else in the apartment in my own room.
There was another negative being that had nothing to do with the being I had contacted.

This other negative being seemed to me to be under the command of higher negative beings. Its job was probably magical work in my room.
Exactly where I usually meditate, I could see a pentagram and my entire room, unlike the rest of the apartment, was in an absorbing gray tone, as if this room had been negatively prepared.
(That would also explain for me why it has been difficult for me to deepen my meditative state lately, while meditating in my room)

I thought I would first clean the room from the negative energies, then I would try to fill the room with positive energies, love and light. Then I think I can remove the pentagram without any problems.

Do you think this would be a good practice and can someone give me instructions for a cleansing ritual regarding the negative energies in my room?
Or should I be aware of anything else related to the Pentagram removal, since I have absolutely no idea what it is for and what could happen if I remove it.

Pentagrams are extremely positive...inverted pentagrams would be used for negative magical undertakings and not upright pentagrams or pentacles. I doubt this is a negative entity it sounds like promptings from your subconscious mind.
You can remove the pentacle if you view as a threat. Like I said, it is an extremely positive symbol and I highly doubt a negative entity would be so inclined to use such a positive symbol. Especially a higher density being.
True esoteric research into pentacles would be helpful to you and the removal of the negative connotations that have formulated within your mind.
(12-27-2020, 04:34 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for your help

There's something about this story that doesn't add up for me, but I'm unsure of what that is, exactly.  I would say this: your narrative suggests that you do all these things on your own without the aid of spirit guides and helpers.  If that's true, this might be a good time to explore the possibility of making friends with some.  As already stated, what you perceive may be a reflection of your own sub-conscious, it could also be what you think it is.  Either way, you may possibly be outmatched. 

On the other hand, if you're not silly enough to be doing such things absent "higher" help, then you might consider asking your inner planes helpers to help with this rather than relying on random people--however urbane and well intentioned--whom you meet on the internet.

(12-27-2020, 04:34 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I have the following problem and I hope someone can help me.

Do you mean that an actual physical pentagram appeared in your room or are you talking about one which you saw in your mind's eye?

My first advice is that you should not be attempting to contact negative beings, even if attempting to banish or send love and light, if you do not even know the basics of how to clear negative thought forms.

Second is a few methods.
1. Physically clean the space, while doing so consecrate the cleaning for the purpose of cleaning the space spiritually as well. Be thorough and wash the walls, tabletops, etc. Don't just tidy up but actually clean.
2. Burn a banishing incense. Sage smudging sticks are readily available at your local witch's stores.
3. Make holy water by taking some distilled or purified water, add ashes or salt, and pray to consecrate the water. Then flick this water around the room.

Those are three easy and simple things that can be done by anyone.
Thank you all for your help!

Quote:Greetings Puya,

My knowledge of the pentagram is null, so I can’t help you there..

Most of the places I have been in have felt not negative, nor with any negative presence, so again I am of poor help here. But thirty years ago we moved to a house which I felt was ‘crying’ . Of course, my hubby being vary rational laughed it off, but anyway I started to burn incense in every room, mostly a lot in the living room and then in one bedroom. It turned out about a year later that we learnt the precedent owner had been stabbed by his adoptive son who had several mental issues.

So you know, you never know, but definitely this house changed soon after i burnt some incense, so perhaps this is a good endeavor to use once in a while ? Wink

Quote:Do you mean that an actual physical pentagram appeared in your room or are you talking about one which you saw in your mind's eye?

My first advice is that you should not be attempting to contact negative beings, even if attempting to banish or send love and light, if you do not even know the basics of how to clear negative thought forms.

Second is a few methods.
1. Physically clean the space, while doing so consecrate the cleaning for the purpose of cleaning the space spiritually as well. Be thorough and wash the walls, tabletops, etc. Don't just tidy up but actually clean.
2. Burn a banishing incense. Sage smudging sticks are readily available at your local witch's stores.
3. Make holy water by taking some distilled or purified water, add ashes or salt, and pray to consecrate the water. Then flick this water around the room.

Those are three easy and simple things that can be done by anyone.

thank you both for the advice with the incense and the instructions. I had thought of such a ritual and I think I will do it that way.

The negative energies probably come mainly from myself, as I have lived here for a long time and had never even thought about clearing the apartment of all the negative emotions and thoughts that have built up over the years, it will now be time .

The pentagram did not appear physically, everything I saw, I saw in meditation. I can still feel / see it now when I meditate but not as clearly as the first time. It seems to be hidden and that I discovered it was not wanted.

I had a very strong need to contact the negative thought form in order to send this love, it was like i have to do it.

I do not contact "real" negative beings, it was more or less a coincidence that I saw this being as it was in my room and doing something there next to the pentagram.

Quote:Pentagrams are extremely positive...inverted pentagrams would be used for negative magical undertakings and not upright pentagrams or pentacles. I doubt this is a negative entity it sounds like promptings from your subconscious mind.
You can remove the pentacle if you view as a threat. Like I said, it is an extremely positive symbol and I highly doubt a negative entity would be so inclined to use such a positive symbol. Especially a higher density being.
True esoteric research into pentacles would be helpful to you and the removal of the negative connotations that have formulated within your mind.

I don't think it's impossible that it came from my subconscious mind, but in this case I'm pretty sure that it is really there.

Regarding the pentagram, I am aware that it is not negative per se, but I think that magic symbols are generally neutral at first and the intention of creating them allows them to have a positive but also a negative effect. Among other things, a pentagram can be used as a ban sign and I'm sure that it can be used in all directions, whether negative or positive.
It feels like it should disrupt the connection to my "positive friends, helpers, higher self, etc."

Quote:There's something about this story that doesn't add up for me, but I'm unsure of what that is, exactly. I would say this: your narrative suggests that you do all these things on your own without the aid of spirit guides and helpers. If that's true, this might be a good time to explore the possibility of making friends with some. As already stated, what you perceive may be a reflection of your own sub-conscious, it could also be what you think it is. Either way, you may possibly be outmatched.

On the other hand, if you're not silly enough to be doing such things absent "higher" help, then you might consider asking your inner planes helpers to help with this rather than relying on random people--however urbane and well intentioned--whom you meet on the internet.

that could be because i shortened the story a lot, otherwise it would have been a lot of text. However, if you or anyone else wants to hear the full story, I'll be happy to post it.

I don't do these things alone, I usually always ask for help from my "positive friends" before the meditations, but I don't have a specific positive being with whom I am in contact to ask for help if you mean that, I also dont know how I could establish such a connection.

In this case, 2 other family members also prayed while I was in meditation. That's why I think the meditation was much more intense than usual and normally I can't see / feel that clearly during meditation, that why i think its not from my subconscios mind.

these both have to do with using your sovereignty to cast out dark energies Smile
To put what others have said into other words - something that might be worth considering for you or anyone else in a similar situation is the idea that your perception while in this state might not be reliably tuned to some objective reality. In other words, what you perceived as an entity, as a symbol, and as a circumstance within your bedroom could have been an experience given to your by your own unconscious mind. I think this is an important consideration, because (as I understand it), to have reliably keen and accurate insight into unseen realms is quite advanced work.

For instance, as Ohr Ein Sof said, the pentagram is generally a positive symbol, and the general negative connotation is a bit of a cultural misapprehension surrounding the Satanism scare. Positive magical systems have been using this symbol long before the modern negative connotation, and it benefits from a long history of magical reinforcement. Ironically, the ritual that first comes to mind for protecting your room is called The Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram (or Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). This ritual was effective enough to offer protection for the Ra contact and Carla, Jim, and Don. They practiced it every day in the room where the contact was held, and Jim still performs this ritual every morning in his living room where channelings still take place. The crux of your question seems to be focused on this symbol being perceived as negative when it has strong white magical connections.

I offer this both as a practical suggestion for a magical ritual, but also as an example that your perception while in this meditative state may contain more of your own unconscious mind's creation than something "real." And that is not to denigrate the nature of such an experience, as both can have real effects on our realities. And in such a realm, lines can be blurred between internal and external realities, so both understandings can be applied, but the potentially personal nature of such an experience shouldn't be ignored. The likelihood that what you saw and experienced is an aspect of yourself asking for your attention seems relatively high.

I would also echo the caution in Sacred Fool's post. Intentionally approaching what you presume to be a negative being without an established magical practice of protection and without direct guidance or aid from others with experience is a recipe for energizing the potential for more troubling situations - whether generated internally or from an external source.

Another wild possibility is that what you experienced was a dramatization of your own unconscious fear of the activities you are involved with, a kind of waking dream.

A being, maybe thinking about doing magic, a magic symbol and the room having a grey aspect while the overall affect is apparently neutral, as you didn't mention otherwise: these all sound like dream elements.  So, perhaps it's a coded message displaying your underlying concerns?

If so, the concerns would be about the purity of the working and of the being, no?

hello everyone and thank you for your further advice which I will all take to heart.

I actually still think that it really is what I saw but don't rule out that it only happened in the subconscious. I also think that in the end it would come down to the same thing in terms of how to deal with it and what I learn from it, so I actually think it is not important whether it was real or just subconsciously.

In any case, I would now like to post the entire story and its connections.

It was on December 25th, 2020 in the evening

I my sister and my mother talked about which film / series we want to watch. The series I and my sister wanted to see (a dark series but not a horror) my mother didn't want to see because she said she couldn't sleep.

I asked why and she said she really didn't want to talk about it because it was christmas but then she did.
Every time we saw this series she was visited in a dream by a being who probably wanted something bad to her, it was always the same being in her dreams and it came out that it had been like this for years and mostly whenever someone came to visit us at home my mother said this thing would come to her afterwards at night in her sleep.

I immediately thought that this might be something that haunted my mother or is tied to this place (living room).

And I remembered a dream I had when I slept in the living room once:

I slept and in this dream, I woke up in the living room, I thought I was really awake, because everything was just like in real life and it was the middle of the night (I had put a mattress in the living room to sleep, even this was exactly in the dream where I put the mattress in real life)

So I woke up in this dream and went into the hallway, everything was dark and when I opened the door to the toilet, a black figure made of fog came up to me and pushed me through the hallway back into my mattress.

It tried to penetrate me and my fear became so great that I finally became too weak to stop it.

It turned into me and when I lost all hope a bright light shone out of me, so strong that the being full of horror took flight and disappeared over the balcony door.

I woke up bathed in sweat and heard the neighbour's dogs barking, which are right next to our balcony, then suddenly they whined and it was quiet. I don't know if it has something to do with it, but normally the dogs never bark.

In any case, I remembered this dream and I was sure it was the same being that visited my mother again and again. And I was sure that it is "only" a negative form of thought that is tied to this place.

Then the thought occurred to me that this being probably knows nothing else than fear, terror and horror and the strong need to give him love and light of the creator overcame me.

My mother and sister were initially against it and were very scared and didn't want to talk about it any further. But we then agreed that I would meditate and that the two of them pray for me during this time.

(I would like to note here that we have never done anything like this together
And generally I have little practical experience with meditation, maybe 2 years.)

So I sat down to start meditation.
Before I meditate, I also asked my positive friends to accompany me and help me.

I tried to contact the being and it felt like it was already behind me.

I began to send love and acceptance and to persuade it that it is loved as it is and that I offer him to participate in this meditation so that we can together feel the love and the light of the creator. I said it's okay if it doesn't want to, I understand and no matter how it choose, I still love it. I said that we will soon clean this place because we ourselves will continue to develop and that being will have a hard time staying here. But whichever way it decides, it's okay and it should take the time it takes to make its decision.

The being decided to come to me and I felt a color, the color of the being went from black to transparent gold.

now I and the being sat there and my mother and sister continued to pray, suddenly it was as if I could feel how they were praying and what they were praying even though they did not say it out.

and then i felt that there was something else, not in this room, but in this apartment, in my room.

I could suddenly feel the apartment and see in this feeling and I went into my room with a feeling there I saw another being, it was gray, humanoid, the head with horns like a demon, I saw my room as it was in a gray tone was wrapped and next to the demon the pentagram / magic symbol (maybe it was a hexagram not a pentagram,in retrospect, i can no longer say it with equality)

I wasn't afraid, however, I felt great love and acceptance and I took the being by hand and took it with me into the living room.

i sat down to the other being and invited the "demon" to join us and join us so that he too can feel the love and the light of the creator. I told him this was very nice, so much nicer than being alone all the time, not being able to trust anyone and only carrying out terrible orders. here with us and as a positive being there he can be who he really is and he would be loved for who he really is.

However, he hesitated, he just stood in the entrance of the living room and watched us, I said it's okay whatever he decides.

Now I felt my sister's concentration slowly disappearing as she and my mother prayed incessantly.

I said goodbye to the two beings and ended the meditation.

I now talked to my sister and my mother about it. and when I told them everything my sister said that she too had the feeling that there was more than 1 entity there.

and my mother said she had a vision while she was praying, she said the whole room was filled with a bright golden light while they prayed and i meditated.

I would like to note again that we have never done anything like this together and have never meditated together in general.

Now suddenly a strong feeling came over me. I felt how the demon, who decided to stand aside, attacks the negative thought-form that has become positive.

so i decided to go into meditation again to protect the positive being.

this time my mother just prayed my sister said she was too exhausted.

I was able to bring the being to me in meditation and thus prevent the demon from attacking it further.

I now started again to persuade the demon to join us too. I don't know what exactly I said but he decided to join us after all.

I took the two beings to my chest and said to my positive friends in the heavens, how nice it is that they both are now with us, these two lost souls.

and the demon changed its color from gray to a golden yellow light shade.

now i asked my positive friends from the heavens to take care of them. And it was as if two lights were coming down. the now positive thought form went with one of the lights and part of this positive thought form also became part of me, as if it had left an golden imprint on my chest. (only in meditation)

The demon, however, he did not go with, in the last second he decided to return, but he was still golden yellow, he seemed desperate, he seemed as if he could not go although he wanted to, as if he were obliged to stay, he tart a few steps back and then a kind of dark light /dark fog appeared and the bright light (my positive friends from the heavens) began to negotiate with the dark fog about the demon.

I felt that I could not do anything anymore then watching and decided to end the meditation.

This time my mother said she had a kind of vision again and the golden light was back it filled the room, but only towards the end and she felt a great power.

My sister only said she was scared the whole time because she thought of my description of the demon from the previous meditation. But this time she also did not participate in prayer or meditation.

That's the whole story, if someone has read it I would be very happy if you tell me what you think of it.
(12-30-2020, 09:36 AM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone and thank you for your further advice which I will all take to heart.

I actually still think that it really is what I saw but don't rule out that it only happened in the subconscious. I also think that in the end it would come down to the same thing in terms of how to deal with it and what I learn from it, so I actually think it is not important whether it was real or just subconsciously.

In any case, I would now like to post the entire story and its connections.

It was on December 25th, 2020 in the evening

I my sister and my mother talked about which film / series we want to watch. The series I and my sister wanted to see (a dark series but not a horror) my mother didn't want to see because she said she couldn't sleep.

I asked why and she said she really didn't want to talk about it because it was christmas but then she did.
Every time we saw this series she was visited in a dream by a being who probably wanted something bad to her, it was always the same being in her dreams and it came out that it had been like this for years and mostly whenever someone came to visit us at home my mother said this thing would come to her afterwards at night in her sleep.

I immediately thought that this might be something that haunted my mother or is tied to this place (living room).

And I remembered a dream I had when I slept in the living room once:

I slept and in this dream, I woke up in the living room, I thought I was really awake, because everything was just like in real life and it was the middle of the night (I had put a mattress in the living room to sleep, even this was exactly in the dream where I put the mattress in real life)

So I woke up in this dream and went into the hallway, everything was dark and when I opened the door to the toilet, a black figure made of fog came up to me and pushed me through the hallway back into my mattress.

It tried to penetrate me and my fear became so great that I finally became too weak to stop it.

It turned into me and when I lost all hope a bright light shone out of me, so strong that the being full of horror took flight and disappeared over the balcony door.

I woke up bathed in sweat and heard the neighbour's dogs barking, which are right next to our balcony, then suddenly they whined and it was quiet. I don't know if it has something to do with it, but normally the dogs never bark.

In any case, I remembered this dream and I was sure it was the same being that visited my mother again and again. And I was sure that it is "only" a negative form of thought that is tied to this place.

Then the thought occurred to me that this being probably knows nothing else than fear, terror and horror and the strong need to give him love and light of the creator overcame me.

My mother and sister were initially against it and were very scared and didn't want to talk about it any further. But we then agreed that I would meditate and that the two of them pray for me during this time.

(I would like to note here that we have never done anything like this together
And generally I have little practical experience with meditation, maybe 2 years.)

So I sat down to start meditation.
Before I meditate, I also asked my positive friends to accompany me and help me.

I tried to contact the being and it felt like it was already behind me.

I began to send love and acceptance and to persuade it that it is loved as it is and that I offer him to participate in this meditation so that we can together feel the love and the light of the creator. I said it's okay if it doesn't want to, I understand and no matter how it choose, I still love it. I said that we will soon clean this place because we ourselves will continue to develop and that being will have a hard time staying here. But whichever way it decides, it's okay and it should take the time it takes to make its decision.

The being decided to come to me and I felt a color, the color of the being went from black to transparent gold.

now I and the being sat there and my mother and sister continued to pray, suddenly it was as if I could feel how they were praying and what they were praying even though they did not say it out.

and then i felt that there was something else, not in this room, but in this apartment, in my room.

I could suddenly feel the apartment and see in this feeling and I went into my room with a feeling there I saw another being, it was gray, humanoid, the head with horns like a demon, I saw my room as it was in a gray tone was wrapped and next to the demon the pentagram / magic symbol (maybe it was a hexagram not a pentagram,in retrospect, i can no longer say it with equality)

I wasn't afraid, however, I felt great love and acceptance and I took the being by hand and took it with me into the living room.

i sat down to the other being and invited the "demon" to join us and join us so that he too can feel the love and the light of the creator. I told him this was very nice, so much nicer than being alone all the time, not being able to trust anyone and only carrying out terrible orders. here with us and as a positive being there he can be who he really is and he would be loved for who he really is.

However, he hesitated, he just stood in the entrance of the living room and watched us, I said it's okay whatever he decides.

Now I felt my sister's concentration slowly disappearing as she and my mother prayed incessantly.

I said goodbye to the two beings and ended the meditation.

I now talked to my sister and my mother about it. and when I told them everything my sister said that she too had the feeling that there was more than 1 entity there.

and my mother said she had a vision while she was praying, she said the whole room was filled with a bright golden light while they prayed and i meditated.

I would like to note again that we have never done anything like this together and have never meditated together in general.

Now suddenly a strong feeling came over me. I felt how the demon, who decided to stand aside, attacks the negative thought-form that has become positive.

so i decided to go into meditation again to protect the positive being.

this time my mother just prayed my sister said she was too exhausted.

I was able to bring the being to me in meditation and thus prevent the demon from attacking it further.

I now started again to persuade the demon to join us too. I don't know what exactly I said but he decided to join us after all.

I took the two beings to my chest and said to my positive friends in the heavens, how nice it is that they both are now with us, these two lost souls.

now i asked my positive friends from the heavens to take care of them. And it was as if two lights were coming down. the now positive thought form went with one of the lights and part of this positive thought form also became part of me, as if it had left an golden imprint on my chest. (only in meditation)

The demon, however, he did not go with, in the last second he decided to return, but he was still golden yellow, he seemed desperate, he seemed as if he could not go although he wanted to, as if he were obliged to stay, he tart a few steps back and then a kind of dark light /dark fog appeared and the bright light (my positive friends from the heavens) began to negotiate with the dark fog about the demon.

I felt that I could not do anything anymore then watching and decided to end the meditation.

This time my mother said she had a kind of vision again and the golden light was back it filled the room, but only towards the end and she felt a great power.

My sister only said she was scared the whole time because she thought of my description of the demon from the previous meditation. But this time she also did not participate in prayer or meditation.

That's the whole story, if someone has read it I would be very happy if you tell me what you think of it.

No need to do anything like banishing or the like. Send it love, tell it thank you. Do this as often as you like until you see the results you are looking for.
Truly, we underestimate the Power of the subconscious mind. It creates everything you see no matter how distorted the image may be or evil/dark (for lack of a better word) or whatever we want to call it. Most of us think that there is something that is apart from us and it is not; it comes from within us. We are the generator, the creator of "it".
There is more to this than the small picture I am painting. There are books that can explain this from some of the most prolific esoteric writers.
I am not saying there aren't higher densities beings that we perceive is outside of us, however, most of these ghostly type things is actually our subconsciousness producing what are conscious minds has editorialized in error therefore creating the mental pattern that materializes in our experience. We should test these waters first before doing anything severe such as sage, salt, rituals, spells or what have you and there are obvious reasons for this.
Why are people differentiating between 'real' and the 'sub-conscience'? What context do you think entities act upon?

If you have a personal version of what Jesus looks like, how do you believe he would be presented to you?

If you have a personal version of what a demon would look like, how do you believe it would be presented to you?

If you thought a pentagram is an evil symbol that is frightening, it wouldn't matter what the 'actual' meaning is, it only matters how it affects you.

Discernement is key, the 'rules' aren't obvious.
(12-30-2020, 03:41 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people differentiating between 'real' and the 'sub-conscience'? What context do you think entities act upon?

If you have a personal version of what Jesus looks like, how do you believe he would be presented to you?

If you have a personal version of what a demon would look like, how do you believe it would be presented to you?

If you thought a pentagram is an evil symbol that is frightening, it wouldn't matter what the 'actual' meaning is, it only matters how it affects you.

Our beliefs are not always grounded in reality. Yes, every liar has his own truth but there is a reality and not subconsciously fashioned appearances made up of our fears and things that are nightmarish we make-up for ourselves. The pentagram is not a negative symbol. It is a very powerful positive symbol from the ancient of days. I cannot go on what someone fears and change what I know otherwise to truly be.
(12-31-2020, 04:32 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2020, 03:41 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people differentiating between 'real' and the 'sub-conscience'? What context do you think entities act upon?

Our beliefs are not always grounded in reality. Yes, every liar has his own truth but there is a reality and not subconsciously fashioned appearances made up of our fears and things that are nightmarish we make-up for ourselves. The pentagram is not a negative symbol. It is a very powerful positive symbol from the ancient of days. I cannot go on what someone fears and change what I know otherwise to truly be.

The context here is it's not important what you believe or know it to be, but rather what the OP believes it to be and how it affects him.

For example a negative entity that wants to promote fear will use whatever symbols that may provoke that feeling. The fact that a positive symbol can now be made to 'feel' like a negative one would be a double bonus for that negative entity (i.e. it both creates a fear state from a lack of understanding, and co-opts a positive symbol to possibly 'de-power' it).

A symbol is worthless if you don't know what it means, or how to use it.

There is another reason why a negative entity would use a positive symbol in a negative context and that could be due to agreements depending on the karmic rules you are under. Dealing with entities can be complicated stuff lol.
(12-30-2020, 09:36 AM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]It was on December 25th, 2020 in the evening

Wow Puya.. that's a wonderful deed that you done. *BRAVO*

And yes they can be 'transformed' into positive when they accepted your positive energy and invitation.
But it cannot be 'forced' it need to come from their own free will.

What 'negs' are looking for is for you to feel 'fear', as when you do your energy vibration will become lower in frequency and matches their. And then they will try to 'suck' the 'energy' as it seems they need it as 'food' to sustain their sorry state of living. Thus the first step is not to feel fear at all.  You can also 'turned' them into any shape that you want actually, as all the imagery that you perceive are all inside your own mind / consciousness.

Few days ago I had similar encounter, initially it shaped like a giant 'bat'...
I'm aware of it and responded with "Wow a bat.. are you batman? Great I love batman! Where's Robin?"
Seeing that it doesn't work it then changed it shape to a kind of 'hindu god'? a humanoid with many hands..
"Wow that's so cool! so many hands! what are planning to do with that many hands? Clap them altogether? "

Seeing it doesn't work, it then forcefully move trying to 'enter' me, from behind I can feel some kind of 'magnetic' force trying to enter me from the back of my neck. (is this the 'regular' entry/anchor point?) but I said no.. no... and then it bounced back.
I then continue with "But I think I have a better shape for you!".. Zap.. I then turned it into a cute rabbit!"
Seeing that it doesn't work.. it then float away....
Unfortunately I failed to 'transformed' it..

I'm really curious about how did you manage to transformed the negs to positive?
If you can share some more tips and tricks based on your experience that will be very helpful.

And I noticed a pattern that their 'activities' has correlation with the cycle of the moon?
It seems that they're more 'active' when it's full moon.
(12-31-2020, 07:33 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing it doesn't work, it then forcefully move trying to 'enter' me, from behind I can feel some kind of 'magnetic' force trying to enter me from the back of my neck. (is this the 'regular' entry/anchor point?) but I said no.. no... and then it bounced back.
I then continue with "But I think I have a better shape for you!".. Zap.. I then turned it into a cute rabbit!"

We should keep in mind that negs are learning their craft as well, how to control and manipulate, so the lower order ones may not be all that crafty, and the higher order ones may know better not to waste their energy.

I'm skeptical about transforming them, although I don't fully understand the whole ecosystem either. Certainly higher density entities would most likely be impossible to reverse their polarity, but there are maybe 'lower astral' thought forms who could be possibly disarmed, if not converted into something positive perhaps. Also these things can be crafty, so playing possum to let your guard down would be a possibility too. Deception is the most important strategy in their toolset, they can mislead you. This is why adepts always talk about discernment, this is key. Ultimately the goal is to get you to hurt yourself, and this can take many forms, and not always obvious either.
(12-30-2020, 11:13 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]No need to do anything like banishing or the like. Send it love, tell it thank you. Do this as often as you like until you see the results you are looking for.
Truly, we underestimate the Power of the subconscious mind. It creates everything you see no matter how distorted the image may be or evil/dark (for lack of a better word) or whatever we want to call it. Most of us think that there is something that is apart from us and it is not; it comes from within us. We are the generator, the creator of "it".
There is more to this than the small picture I am painting. There are books that can explain this from some of the most prolific esoteric writers.
I am not saying there aren't higher densities beings that we perceive is outside of us, however, most of these ghostly type things is actually our subconsciousness producing what are conscious minds has editorialized in error therefore creating the mental pattern that materializes in our experience. We should test these waters first before doing anything severe such as sage, salt, rituals, spells or what have you and there are obvious reasons for this.

Since we are making public statements about things which can be somewhat dangerous to deal with without proper guidance, I must make a statement for the OP and any future readers to see.

You have this completely backwards. Performing a banishing ritual, ritual consecration, cleaning, burning sage or other banishing incense, and using holy water to cleanse and bless an area, are not severe measures, they are the most simple and basic things a person can do.

There are not "obvious reasons", not to do any of those things. Indeed doing those things on a regular basis is done by people all over the world as part of routine and has been done for thousands of years. Whether the experience is caused by the subconscious or something else does not matter.

Anyone who learns any of the traditions having to do with this subject will be instructed to perform one or more of those activities on a routine basis as a matter of course from the very beginning of their training. It is also generally advised for people to do similar things and was even advised by Ra to the trio when they moved.

Law of One Wrote:106.7 Questioner: How about the metaphysical quality of the house? Could Ra appraise that please?

Ra: I am Ra. This location is greatly distorted. We find an acceptable description of this location’s quality to elude us without recourse to hackneyed words. Forgive our limitations of expression. The domicile and its rear aspect, especially, is blessèd and angelic presences have been invoked for some of your time past.

106.8 Questioner: I’m not sure that I understand what Ra means by that. I’m not sure that I understand whether the place is metaphysically extremely good or extremely negative. Could Ra clear that up, please?

Ra: I am Ra. We intended to stress the metaphysical excellence of the proposed location. The emblements of such preparation may well be appreciated by this group.

106.9 Questioner: Would the cleansing by salt and water then be necessary for this property? Or would it be recommended, shall I say?

Ra: I am Ra. There is the recommended metaphysical cleansing as in any relocation. No matter how fine the instrument, the tuning still is recommended between each concert or working.
(01-01-2021, 10:24 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]Since we are making public statements about things which can be somewhat dangerous to deal with without proper guidance, I must make a statement for the OP and any future readers to see.

You have this completely backwards. Performing a banishing ritual, ritual consecration, cleaning, burning sage or other banishing incense, and using holy water to cleanse and bless an area, are not severe measures, they are the most simple and basic things a person can do.

There are not "obvious reasons", not to do any of those things. Indeed doing those things on a regular basis is done by people all over the world as part of routine and has been done for thousands of years. Whether the experience is caused by the subconscious or something else does not matter.

Anyone who learns any of the traditions having to do with this subject will be instructed to perform one or more of those activities on a routine basis as a matter of course from the very beginning of their training. It is also generally advised for people to do similar things and was even advised by Ra to the trio when they moved.

Yeah it feels like there are 'passive' measures that don't really provide any real vector for 'attack', because it's not initiating an active external interaction (like cleaning the room before the party), although I don't want to comment on any specific rituals. Although there is also a risk that these things may offer a false sense of security if you will be preparing to do something potentially risky and believe you are inherently protected by these measures.

That being said, I believe there may be inherent dangers in even just meditating, depending on what you are doing within these sessions (disclosure: I ceased my meditations months ago) A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing, and with that in mind, take anything I say with discernment please lol.
(01-01-2021, 03:11 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, I believe there may be inherent dangers in even just meditating, depending on what you are doing within these sessions (disclosure: I ceased my meditations months ago) A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing, and with that in mind, take anything I say with discernment please lol.

I find that getting out of bed in the morning can likewise lead to danger; even so, I continue the practice.  Generally speaking, I would recommend this to others as well.  But why?

I might suggest that doing so allows one the opportunity to become more firmly grounded in that which one intends to pursue during this exceedingly brief incarnational opportunity.

(01-01-2021, 04:06 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]I find that getting out of bed in the morning can likewise lead to danger; even so, I continue the practice.  Generally speaking, I would recommend this to others as well.  But why?

I might suggest that doing so allows one the opportunity to become more firmly grounded in that which one intends to pursue during this exceedingly brief incarnational opportunity.

I'm not advising anyone one way or the other, it's up to their own discernment. There were tangible reasons for my decision, it is based directly off of my own experiences, and is temporary. My only point is there is risk in anything, and to not be blind, naive or cavalier about it. I have personally witnessed the consequences of those who felt they were invinsible in these matters. And even in witnessing that, I came awfully close to the flames, these were my lessons. We all have different paths, and different rule sets that govern us metaphysically, which is why we ultimatly require our own discernment.

To take this to the extreme point, I think many don't fully appreciate or understand what ultimately caused the Ra contact to end. Even highly evolved wanderers are reduced to children playing next to the highway within the 3rd density veil. And you don't need to be playing directly in traffic to be endangered by it.

Anyways I'm going to leave it at that. I just want to advocate for caution, and don't take anything for granted.
(01-01-2021, 03:13 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 07:33 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing it doesn't work, it then forcefully move trying to 'enter' me, from behind I can feel some kind of 'magnetic' force trying to enter me from the back of my neck. (is this the 'regular' entry/anchor point?) but I said no.. no... and then it bounced back.

We should keep in mind that negs are learning their craft as well, how to control and manipulate, so the lower order ones may not be all that crafty, and the higher order ones may know better not to waste their energy.

I'm skeptical about transforming them, although I don't fully understand the whole ecosystem either. Certainly higher density entities would most likely be impossible to reverse their polarity, but there are maybe 'lower astral' thought forms who could be possibly disarmed, if not converted into something positive perhaps. Also these things can be crafty, so playing possum to let your guard down would be a possibility too. Deception is the most important strategy in their toolset, they can mislead you. This is why adepts always talk about discernment, this is key. Ultimately the goal is to get you to hurt yourself, and this can take many forms, and not always obvious either.

Yes 'negs social structure' or 'ecosystem' seems to be hierarchical, there are 'noobs', 'rooks', 'private' down below and 'master' which also have their respective 'master' moving up the hierarchy. Similar to how military structure themselves.

Noobs are easier to transform, many of them are actually feel 'stuck' there, either by confusion or by fear. Telling them they don't have to be there if they don't want to, and they can get out and move to better place sometimes is enough to 'transform' them.  But sometimes the 'noobs' already have a 'master' or a 'mentor' who owned them. And the 'master' also have 'super master' up the line.. and so on...

So this is a kin of 'slavery' mentality, telling a slave that they can be free and move out from this enslavement. But the 'master' will not be happy of losing out one of his (or her) property. What could happened is either the 'slave' decided not to 'move' due to the fear of punishment coming from his/her master or sometimes the master go forward and face this 'abolishment activist' who are causing problems / slave rebellion.

This I believe what happened to Puya's experience, the master decided to confront the issue that has been causing him problems. But it's harder for him to 'transform', as he also have a master up the line and also a slave structure below him to maintain.

The 'master' is also a 'slave' of his / her 'super master' up in the hierarchy. Thus for those who has no 'slave' down the line 'moving out' is relatively easier, he/she only need to face his/her own fear of his/her own master, which he/she will no longer see when he/she moves out anyway. But as one goes up the hierarchy, he/she has 'more to lose', if he/she moves out he/she will also lose 'the kingdom', the kingdom of his/her hierarchical of slaves and 'servants'.

Another metaphor as comparison, the structure is also similar on how 'gangs' or 'mafia' structure themselves, people down the line are constantly reminded that they had no where to go, the 'gang' or the 'mafia' is their only place to be and their 'real family'. Harsh threat of punishment is employed to maintain this social structure, and those who has shown loyalty (and enough brutality) can move up the hierarchy. It's easier for petty street drug dealers or bouncer down the line to 'move out' from the structure than the 'mafia boss' or 'gang leader'.

For the 'noobs' or those who has no master, a simple act of listening and comforting is enough to transform them.
A video where Jurgen Ziewe explain about his own experience on this matter.
https://youtu.be/brVgbWJix6Y?t=917

People who are already 'higher' in the hierarchy is more difficult to transform. But when somebody 'higher in the hierarchy' did moved out, the structure below him/her can fall apart. The slaves below him can then either decided to move / migrate out or some slaves below will fight each others to get his empty position within the hierarchy. Similar to what happened when a tyrant / dictator / king / emperor died, usually a civil war breaks out.

One can always opted to fight the 'master' or the 'boss' on an encounter and when he/she was being 'beaten' the hierarchy can fall apart as well. But this act came with an expense, the expense is your own polarity, your polarity will slightly moves down towards the negs. I initially did this, fighting 'negs bosses', you can easily imagine any weapon that you choose to 'struck' them, swords, dagger, guns what have you.

On one occasion I felt so 'tired' of encountering negs myself and when they appear in form of 'witches', I decided to reenact the Spanish inquisition by conjuring up a group of catholic priest.. and to my surprise it worked as well and a group of priest does appear out of nowhere releasing havoc and torture towards the witches, I found a reliable 'subcontractor' to do the work for me. Later on I try to learn of what just happened and I stumbled on things related to "creating thought forms beings" and "familiar" materials. Feel free to google on those keywords for those who are interested.

But those came at the cost of my own polarity, as 'fighting' is what the negs is all about, thus I stopped doing that.
If I could transform them that's the best course of action.
(12-31-2020, 07:33 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2020, 09:36 AM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]It was on December 25th, 2020 in the evening

And yes they can be 'transformed' into positive when they accepted your positive energy and invitation.

What 'negs' are looking for is for you to feel 'fear', as when you do your energy vibration will become lower in frequency and matches their. And then they will try to 'suck' the 'energy' as it seems they need it as 'food' to sustain their sorry state of living. Thus the first step is not to feel fear at all.  You can also 'turned' them into any shape that you want actually, as all the imagery that you perceive are all inside your own mind / consciousness.

I'm aware of it and responded with "Wow a bat.. are you batman? Great I love batman! Where's Robin?"
Seeing that it doesn't work it then changed it shape to a kind of 'hindu god'? a humanoid with many hands..
"Wow that's so cool! so many hands! what are planning to do with that many hands? Clap them altogether? "

Seeing it doesn't work, it then forcefully move trying to 'enter' me, from behind I can feel some kind of 'magnetic' force trying to enter me from the back of my neck. (is this the 'regular' entry/anchor point?) but I said no.. no... and then it bounced back.

I'm really curious about how did you manage to transformed the negs to positive?
If you can share some more tips and tricks based on your experience that will be very helpful.

And I noticed a pattern that their 'activities' has correlation with the cycle of the moon?

Hello jafar,

thank you for your words, I actually see it very much like you.

I would like to point out, however, that I have very little practical experience, which is why my words should be used with caution.

The problem is, as you have already recognized yourself, when you start attacking or degrading these negative beings (this includes making fun of them) you are basically using the same negative means as them (control, power, strength, superiority, etc.) so, in my opinion, it will not be possible to transform these beings like this.

To your question, how I did it, I tried to accept the beings for what they are and to love them for what they are, unconditionally, which also means loving them and understanding them should they attack you. Because that's the way they are. I also told them what it is like to be positive and how much nicer it is.

However, it is also important to draw a certain limit. If they attack you then you should understand, but that does not mean that you have to submit to them. A certain amount of defense should in my opinion be appropriate, unless you want to die a martyr.

In this regard, I can also think of another experience that I had:

i once had an experience in a kind of dream / sleep paralyze. In this dream, several negative beings teleported to me on my bed, but I couldn't see them because in the dream I slept and only heard their voices (strange alien language) and felt that someone was there talking about me.

One of the negative beings (I'm definitely sure it was 5D) was extremely angry with me and wanted my death.
So it came to me and sent some kind of power (like darth vader in star wars) to suffocate me.
I had 0 control, it was as if I was being controlled remotely by my subconscious and I began to send an enormous love to the being that tried to kill me, the love was getting bigger and bigger I had never felt anything like this before.
But the entity knew exactly what was happening and it was ready to kill me and be positively transformed itself in the process or the entity was also not ready to make this deal but it knew it would not have been worth it to me or I am to weak and I would buckle first.

However, I was not ready to die and so I broke off at the last moment and submitted to the being so that I don't have to die. Everything felt extremely real, as if I had really died, if I hadn't done it that way.

It was like a test of strength/energy and either one of us buckles first or both of us will pay a high price.

After i gave up the fight the negative being also had to break off, because it cannot just kill me without hurting my free will.

I could literally feel the entire energy from this "fight" was "credited" to the negative being because it had won, thereby increasing its polarity and lowering mine.

If I remember correctly, there was also a moment in which another being appeared to watch the fight and I was pretty sure that it was a being that would have immediately taken action if the negative 5D being had violated my free will. I am very sure the appearance ot the other being was also the reason why the negative being did not kill me after I gave up the fight. It was like that it came to us only to remind the negative being whats about to happen if it violates the law of free will.

So it can also be very dangerous when dealing with negative beings. Higher negative beings in particular 5D I think I would not contact them because they outsmart you and a wanted contact with them is like found food for them. Unless you have reached a level like Jesus or a similar masterful being. However, you shouldn't be afraid because they too have to abide by the rules of the game, e.g. the law of free will.

Regarding the moon, I'm sure that it has a certain influence on people. I feel very sensitive when the moon is full and often cannot fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night.
(01-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jafar,

I would like to point out, however, that I have very little practical experience, which is why my words should be used with caution.

The problem is, as you have already recognized yourself, when you start attacking or degrading these negative beings (this includes making fun of them) you are basically using the same negative means as them (control, power, strength, superiority, etc.) so, in my opinion, it will not be possible to transform these beings like this.

Thanks Puya..

Yes fully concur, but however 'attacking' and 'be amused' is part of the process of moving 'upward' on vibrational chart.
I guess this is part of 'evolutionary process' from 'fear' (the lowest frequency) and then move upward.

I shared my story of such option for anyone to know that such option is available for anyone to take, thus there is no need of 'fear'.

Quote:To your question, how I did it, I tried to accept the beings for what they are and to love them for what they are, unconditionally, which also means loving them and understanding them should they attack you. Because that's the way they are. I also told them what it is like to be positive and how much nicer it is.

Thanks, yes that's I guess the recommended action.
It's easier if the 'entity' is not 'aggressive' and 'intimidating' and it's harder when it does.
That's why the test for STO is always to love the 'unlovable' being, which is difficult.

Have you tried 'communicating' with them?
Ask them why they think that they should attack you? or ask them why they think this is the only way?

I did it to the 'noobs' and 'rooks' apparently as they're easier to interact with.
And that's how I found out the 'hierarchical' structure within their society, the noobs told me that he/she has a 'boss' which told him/her to do so. I then follow the chain.. show me / take me to your boss.. and then found that the boss also had super boss and so on.

So when you managed to 'transform' a being, just be aware of 'escalation processes', the boss / owner of that transformed being might not be happy and see your action as taking his/her slave away and decided to 'face' you.
Just to know that there is nothing to fear, and if you can't love them you can always have the option to be 'amused' by them or 'return the attack'. Returning the attack might cost you some 'vibrational frequency', but if it help to keep the 'transformed' being positive or even 'free' the slave under the boss it's a cost well spent.

I also had an experience where the 'noobs' came back but now she's in a 'much beautiful form' and say 'thank you'.
I also had another experience where the 'noobs' (many of them) appear and thinking me as their 'new boss', which I replied no no I'm not your boss... you're all free.. but I would recommend that you change your outlook from fear, hate, sadness, anger to be more positive, towards love, grace, joy and peace. And if you need help to 'change' there are always guides that always ready to help you just call on them.

The last mentioned is what makes me understand how 'some living human' can actually make use of the negs as weapon to send  'mental attack' to another living human being, we call those people as 'witches' or 'sorcerer'.

Quote:However, it is also important to draw a certain limit. If they attack you then you should understand, but that does not mean that you have to submit to them. A certain amount of defense should in my opinion be appropriate, unless you want to die a martyr.

i once had an experience in a kind of dream / sleep paralyze. In this dream, several negative beings teleported to me on my bed, but I couldn't see them because in the dream I slept and only heard their voices (strange alien language) and felt that someone was there talking about me.

One of the negative beings (I'm definitely sure it was 5D) was extremely angry with me and wanted my death.
So it came to me and sent some kind of power (like darth vader in star wars) to suffocate me.
I had 0 control, it was as if I was being controlled remotely by my subconscious and I began to send an enormous love to the being that tried to kill me, the love was getting bigger and bigger I had never felt anything like this before.
But the entity knew exactly what was happening and it was ready to kill me and be positively transformed itself in the process or the entity was also not ready to make this deal but it knew it would not have been worth it to me or I am to weak and I would buckle first.

However, I was not ready to die and so I broke off at the last moment and submitted to the being so that I don't have to die. Everything felt extremely real, as if I had really died, if I hadn't done it that way.

It was like a test of strength/energy and either one of us buckles first or both of us will pay a high price.

After i gave up the fight the negative being also had to break off, because it cannot just kill me without hurting my free will.

I could literally feel the entire energy from this "fight" was "credited" to the negative being because it had won, thereby increasing its polarity and lowering mine.

If I remember correctly, there was also a moment in which another being appeared to watch the fight and I was pretty sure that it was a being that would have immediately taken action if the negative 5D being had violated my free will. I am very sure the appearance ot the other being was also the reason why the negative being did not kill me after I gave up the fight. It was like that it came to us only to remind the negative being whats about to happen if it violates the law of free will.

What I found out is that 'death' is an illusion, it happened to all spirit being, including 'human being'.
The experience makes me convinced that 'living human being' is a spirit being with a physical body.
Spirit cannot die, it can be weakened, but it cannot die.. as consciousness cannot die.
That also goes for the 'negs', whatever level they are, they also cannot 'die', they might be weakened, or lost their slave (for a boss), but they cannot die... and they can 'transform' their vibrational energy.

That's why 'returning the attack' or 'be amused' still a better option in my opinion compared to 'submission'.

Having said that, I also had a unique experience of 'letting go'.
I was so tired and bored of 'fighting' and decided that if they want my energy.. ok fine.. it seems you guys need it more than me.. and I just let them consume the energy... and what happened next is bewildering, I then see things in 3rd person perspective I see them consuming a 'white glowing body', which supposed to be 'mine' and I'm in another body but the new body is more transparent or translucent.  This is where I become convinced that we have 'multiple layer' of bodies, people named the layer  differently and I don't have the names in my memory, ether, astral, mind, etc...
Some people say we have 7 layer of bodies... I don't know about 7 what I've experienced is at least 3. Physical body, the white glowing body that I saw being consumed in 3rd person perspective and the translucent / transparent body.

The metaphor is like the russian doll, matrushka doll, after a layer of body there's another layer of body and so on....

Quote:So it can also be very dangerous when dealing with negative beings. Higher negative beings in particular 5D I think I would not contact them because they outsmart you and a wanted contact with them is like found food for them. Unless you have reached a level like Jesus or a similar masterful being. However, you shouldn't be afraid because they too have to abide by the rules of the game, e.g. the law of free will.

Because "death" is an illusion thus I think "Fear" and "Danger" is also an illusion.
Thus you have nothing to fear actually... besides the 'fear' itself...

All the 'suffocation' is just an 'experience implant' that they put on you.
When you're out of your physical body you don't need any air in the first place.
So the next time you're experiencing a 'suffocation' just remind yourself of this fact.
Hellloo??? I don't need any air....
And they will see that their 'implant' has failed to give you a 'fearful experience'.

That's their objective to make you experience 'fear' and makes your vibrational frequency to match their.
So they can consume your energy.
This is the 'difference' between 'negs' and 'pos', it seems that the 'negs' need to consume other being energy and that energy need to match their frequency first in order to be 'consumable' by them.

I don't know about 'positive beings' but it seems that they don't need to consume other being's energy like the negs.
I read somewhere that it's because they keep their heart chakra opened they are continuously supplied by white energy coming from the root / head chakra. If you have more insight on the pos 'food' feel free to share.

Everything about the 'pos' is the exact opposite of the 'negs'.
Negs are hierarchical while pos are egalitarian, everyone at the same level, like friends.
There are 'leaders' within 'pos' but the 'leaders' see themselves as 'servant' of the group and unlike the negs where the 'leaders' see themselves as "master" and "boss" to be served by the underlying servants and slaves.
So it's very common to see the 'leader' of the pos to be more humble than the rest of the pos group.

That's one way on how you differentiate the 'pos' and 'negs'... by their attitude and character.

And if "Jesus" or "other Master" as you mentioned above are truly "pos" they will never see themselves as in "higher level" than you, demanding your respect, your praise or let alone your submission to them. If they're then you can be sure that they're actually "negs".

Have you tried to meet with your "higher self" / "over self"?
Try it... just wish for it or state your intention.

I did and it's the most humble person that I ever meet.
After gregarious fight with the 'negs', usually I seek out 'my higher self'.
Sometimes he/she's hiding (the higher self has many identities, he/she has appeared to me on multiple gender and multiple races as well) and I couldn't find him/her.
But on one occasion I did, I file a complaint to him/her, where were you when I call you for help while I was faced with those nasty beings! His reply (at that time he appeared in male form) was "You're more capable than me to handle such situation.".

I didn't probe further, but somehow I knew what he meant, the 'experience' is beneficial for my growth.
So I can learn not merely by 'knowing' or by 'being told' but by 'experiencing it myself'.

Feel free to 'make fun' of any beings, that's also one way to know whatever they're truly pos or actually negs.
Pos are never ever angry, even when make fun off, and sometimes their reply is just as hilarious, if not more hilarious.
Pos are funny beings first and foremost....

Few days I go I had a funny session with my 'over self'.
I want to meet him/her, but somehow an idea came in, rather than 'teleporting' to some place, maybe a call can also work?
That's what happened I give him/her a 'call'.. and she replied (this time around a female),
Me: "Oh I didn't know that you have a mobile service at your place?"
HS: "Oh yes we do!"
Me: "Are you on prepaid or postpaid plan?"
HS: "We're on everlasting postpaid plan, postpaid without any invoice".
Man... that gives me the crack...   BigSmile

Quote:Regarding the moon, I'm sure that it has a certain influence on people. I feel very sensitive when the moon is full and often cannot fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night.

Yes I just noticed this trend as well..
I've had various experiences with negative entities and what I've found most effective is the following:

First, I light some essential oils (either Frankescence or Dragon's Blood). Before lighting, I ask the Archangels, the Holy Spirit, and my Higher Self to bless the oil and for the oil to be used to prevent any negative energy from entering the space and for any negative energy to be removed from the space.

Every night do a banishing ritual in your bedroom where you are sleeping. Here is a great video that outlines how to do it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54v68bEFtaE&t=11s

Then, after the ritual, I give thanks to the archangels, the Holy Spirit, God, my Higher Self, and all positive forces. I ask the archangels for their wisdom, guidance, protection, influence, and presence in my life. I ask the Holy Spirit for the same and ask for the Holy Spirit to fill my bedroom with its love and light. I ask that the Holy Spirit remove all negative energy from my bedroom and that it prevents any negative energy from entering. I then ask my Higher Self for guidance, wisdom, protection, influence, strength, and its presence in my life.

Right before sleep, I then declare an outright rejection from any ET abduction, influence, presence or contact. I then declare that I reject any contract, agreement with any Extraterrestrial.

In the morning, I then do an Invoking ritual of the lesser pentagram. I then repeat the mantra of thanking the positive influences in my life and asking for their presence and influence.

The key is to ask for help. Your guides are ready to step in and assist - all you gotta do is ask Smile
(01-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 07:33 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello jafar,

To your question, how I did it, I tried to accept the beings for what they are and to love them for what they are, unconditionally, which also means loving them and understanding them should they attack you. Because that's the way they are. I also told them what it is like to be positive and how much nicer it is.

However, it is also important to draw a certain limit. If they attack you then you should understand, but that does not mean that you have to submit to them. A certain amount of defense should in my opinion be appropriate, unless you want to die a martyr.

So it can also be very dangerous when dealing with negative beings. Higher negative beings in particular 5D I think I would not contact them because they outsmart you and a wanted contact with them is like found food for them. Unless you have reached a level like Jesus or a similar masterful being. However, you shouldn't be afraid because they too have to abide by the rules of the game, e.g. the law of free will.

Regarding the moon, I'm sure that it has a certain influence on people. I feel very sensitive when the moon is full and often cannot fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night.

In my experience, sending love is not as effective as you would think.

These beings have chosen their path. You are unlikely to change their ways. Tangling with them is likely to lead to more harm than good (as you've noticed).

I had one experience which I would liken to a training exercise. I was in a meditative state and was working with a guide who was showing me techniques on how to deflect against attacks from negative beings. Like you, I thought sending love would work. Unfortunately, it didn't. I recall the guide basically let a negative being lose in my room and I was struggling to fight it off. Finally, it overtook me and latched itself onto my aura.

I immediately stopped the exercise, yet the entity was still attached to me. I recalled feeling very irritable for no reason and I knew it wasn't me feeling that - the negative being was making me feel that way.

I was taking a shower when I felt guided to look at a drop of water. I observed the drop of water and saw within it infinity - what Ra calls intelligent energy. This realization of the intelligent energy within that droplet of water was enough to create enough space within me to "blast" this negative being away. I essentially exploded with light - causing it to be removed from my space. I felt lighter and more clear - like whatever it was expelled from my space.

I'll reiterate again that these beings are extremely unlikely to be changed by anything you do. You are better off letting the angels and your guides handle them.

Regarding the full moon - I believe that is a time when the realms between worlds is more transparent. It's why you see more negative activity during a full moon.
(01-03-2021, 09:48 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jafar,

Thanks Puya..

Yes fully concur, but however 'attacking' and 'be amused' is part of the process of moving 'upward' on vibrational chart.
I guess this is part of 'evolutionary process' from 'fear' (the lowest frequency) and then move upward.

I shared my story of such option for anyone to know that such option is available for anyone to take, thus there is no need of 'fear'.

Quote:To your question, how I did it, I tried to accept the beings for what they are and to love them for what they are, unconditionally, which also means loving them and understanding them should they attack you. Because that's the way they are. I also told them what it is like to be positive and how much nicer it is.

Thanks, yes that's I guess the recommended action.
It's easier if the 'entity' is not 'aggressive' and 'intimidating' and it's harder when it does.
That's why the test for STO is always to love the 'unlovable' being, which is difficult.

Have you tried 'communicating' with them?
Ask them why they think that they should attack you? or ask them why they think this is the only way?

I did it to the 'noobs' and 'rooks' apparently as they're easier to interact with.
And that's how I found out the 'hierarchical' structure within their society, the noobs told me that he/she has a 'boss' which told him/her to do so. I then follow the chain.. show me / take me to your boss.. and then found that the boss also had super boss and so on.

So when you managed to 'transform' a being, just be aware of 'escalation processes', the boss / owner of that transformed being might not be happy and see your action as taking his/her slave away and decided to 'face' you.
Just to know that there is nothing to fear, and if you can't love them you can always have the option to be 'amused' by them or 'return the attack'. Returning the attack might cost you some 'vibrational frequency', but if it help to keep the 'transformed' being positive or even 'free' the slave under the boss it's a cost well spent.

I also had an experience where the 'noobs' came back but now she's in a 'much beautiful form' and say 'thank you'.
I also had another experience where the 'noobs' (many of them) appear and thinking me as their 'new boss', which I replied no no I'm not your boss... you're all free.. but I would recommend that you change your outlook from fear, hate, sadness, anger to be more positive, towards love, grace, joy and peace. And if you need help to 'change' there are always guides that always ready to help you just call on them.

The last mentioned is what makes me understand how 'some living human' can actually make use of the negs as weapon to send  'mental attack' to another living human being, we call those people as 'witches' or 'sorcerer'.

Quote:However, it is also important to draw a certain limit. If they attack you then you should understand, but that does not mean that you have to submit to them. A certain amount of defense should in my opinion be appropriate, unless you want to die a martyr.

What I found out is that 'death' is an illusion, it happened to all spirit being, including 'human being'.
The experience makes me convinced that 'living human being' is a spirit being with a physical body.
Spirit cannot die, it can be weakened, but it cannot die.. as consciousness cannot die.
That also goes for the 'negs', whatever level they are, they also cannot 'die', they might be weakened, or lost their slave (for a boss), but they cannot die... and they can 'transform' their vibrational energy.

That's why 'returning the attack' or 'be amused' still a better option in my opinion compared to 'submission'.

Having said that, I also had a unique experience of 'letting go'.
I was so tired and bored of 'fighting' and decided that if they want my energy.. ok fine.. it seems you guys need it more than me.. and I just let them consume the energy... and what happened next is bewildering, I then see things in 3rd person perspective I see them consuming a 'white glowing body', which supposed to be 'mine' and I'm in another body but the new body is more transparent or translucent.  This is where I become convinced that we have 'multiple layer' of bodies, people named the layer  differently and I don't have the names in my memory, ether, astral, mind, etc...
Some people say we have 7 layer of bodies... I don't know about 7 what I've experienced is at least 3. Physical body, the white glowing body that I saw being consumed in 3rd person perspective and the translucent / transparent body.

The metaphor is like the russian doll, matrushka doll, after a layer of body there's another layer of body and so on....

Quote:So it can also be very dangerous when dealing with negative beings. Higher negative beings in particular 5D I think I would not contact them because they outsmart you and a wanted contact with them is like found food for them. Unless you have reached a level like Jesus or a similar masterful being. However, you shouldn't be afraid because they too have to abide by the rules of the game, e.g. the law of free will.

Because "death" is an illusion thus I think "Fear" and "Danger" is also an illusion.
Thus you have nothing to fear actually... besides the 'fear' itself...

All the 'suffocation' is just an 'experience implant' that they put on you.
When you're out of your physical body you don't need any air in the first place.
So the next time you're experiencing a 'suffocation' just remind yourself of this fact.
Hellloo??? I don't need any air....
And they will see that their 'implant' has failed to give you a 'fearful experience'.

That's their objective to make you experience 'fear' and makes your vibrational frequency to match their.
So they can consume your energy.
This is the 'difference' between 'negs' and 'pos', it seems that the 'negs' need to consume other being energy and that energy need to match their frequency first in order to be 'consumable' by them.

I don't know about 'positive beings' but it seems that they don't need to consume other being's energy like the negs.
I read somewhere that it's because they keep their heart chakra opened they are continuously supplied by white energy coming from the root / head chakra. If you have more insight on the pos 'food' feel free to share.

Everything about the 'pos' is the exact opposite of the 'negs'.
Negs are hierarchical while pos are egalitarian, everyone at the same level, like friends.
There are 'leaders' within 'pos' but the 'leaders' see themselves as 'servant' of the group and unlike the negs where the 'leaders' see themselves as "master" and "boss" to be served by the underlying servants and slaves.
So it's very common to see the 'leader' of the pos to be more humble than the rest of the pos group.

That's one way on how you differentiate the 'pos' and 'negs'... by their attitude and character.

And if "Jesus" or "other Master" as you mentioned above are truly "pos" they will never see themselves as in "higher level" than you, demanding your respect, your praise or let alone your submission to them. If they're then you can be sure that they're actually "negs".

Have you tried to meet with your "higher self" / "over self"?
Try it... just wish for it or state your intention.

I did and it's the most humble person that I ever meet.
After gregarious fight with the 'negs', usually I seek out 'my higher self'.
Sometimes he/she's hiding (the higher self has many identities, he/she has appeared to me on multiple gender and multiple races as well) and I couldn't find him/her.
But on one occasion I did, I file a complaint to him/her, where were you when I call you for help while I was faced with those nasty beings! His reply (at that time he appeared in male form) was "You're more capable than me to handle such situation.".

I didn't probe further, but somehow I knew what he meant, the 'experience' is beneficial for my growth.
So I can learn not merely by 'knowing' or by 'being told' but by 'experiencing it myself'.

Feel free to 'make fun' of any beings, that's also one way to know whatever they're truly pos or actually negs.
Pos are never ever angry, even when make fun off, and sometimes their reply is just as hilarious, if not more hilarious.
Pos are funny beings first and foremost....

Few days I go I had a funny session with my 'over self'.
I want to meet him/her, but somehow an idea came in, rather than 'teleporting' to some place, maybe a call can also work?
That's what happened I give him/her a 'call'.. and she replied (this time around a female),
Me: "Oh I didn't know that you have a mobile service at your place?"
HS: "Oh yes we do!"
Me: "Are you on prepaid or postpaid plan?"
HS: "We're on everlasting postpaid plan, postpaid without any invoice".
Man... that gives me the crack...   BigSmile

Quote:Regarding the moon, I'm sure that it has a certain influence on people. I feel very sensitive when the moon is full and often cannot fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night.

Yes I just noticed this trend as well..

You are right, I also think that it is definitely better to fight these beings than simply to submit and be afraid.

No, I haven't tried to communicate, I somehow have the feeling that when i do that, a certain connection to these beings is established which (if you accidentally) contact a higher being, it does more harm than good, at least for me because I don't feel ready for that. But it's very interesting what you were able to find out and that's how I actually also imagine it.

I also agree with you that one cannot die, dying in my description referred to the physical body. More precisely, I meant it would have ended my incarnation here.

A long time ago I actually had a dream that revealed the multiple layers of the body to me. In this dream I tried to kill a demon, but I could only destroy his "outer physical body", then he got up again in another body and laughed at me because I probably didn't know that I would have to kill him 11 times or so and it is almost impossible to completely destroy all bodies, because each body has to be destroyed in a different way.
In addition, even if I were able to do that, there is always the possibility that it will be put together again by other beings. So basically a thing of the impossibility to completely exterminate a being.

In fact, I think the choking wasn't an implant, it was real and it would have ended my incarnation. But I'm also pretty sure that these implants as you call them exist and that these implants also have a lot to do with fear. In addition to the implants, I think there is also the possibility of parasitic beings to be attached to one.

I'm pretty sure that when you reach a certain vibration level, these parasites and implants become ineffective and fall off on their own. However, I also managed to remove them in meditation, but I had to repeat that several times, in meditation I reached where I suspected these things and then slowly pulled them out of me, which then usually revealed that a whole part of the body is contaminated with it and it has sometimes taken its roots deep, you always have to remove it carefully because if a part is left over it starts to grow again. In principle like weeds.

I think it is exactly as you described it, the positive beings do not need any external energy / food because they have opened the chakras and the energy goes through them directly from the creator.

As far as I understand it, negative beings have closed / blocked the heart chakra and need energy from external sources to bridge / fill it.

I often contact my higher self and ask for help, but I have not yet established a direct connection, but I intend to do this in the future and also with my positive friends and helpers.

Once I had direct contact with my higher self, as far as I know, before I knew the Ra material and I even knew what the higher self was. It was a very strong vision triggered by mariuana, which is completely unusual, especially since there was only a very small amount of grass and there was definitely nothing else in it. And what I had experienced was so intense that I really panicked, I lose my mind and get psychosis.
I was given an enormous amount of information and it was like aliens were downloading into me from their ship. I could almost feel the "data connection" as they downloaded information into me through the back of my head/neck. In this experience, I saw my higher self for the first time. It looked just like me, but it felt like my higher self was my real self and I'm just something like a copy of it, but at the same time also a part of the higher self.

In any case, I find the experiences you have had very interesting and I am very curious how it will be for me when I build a stronger connection to my higher self and my positive friends and helpers.
(01-03-2021, 11:05 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: [ -> ]I've had various experiences with negative entities and what I've found most effective is the following:

First, I light some essential oils (either Frankescence or Dragon's Blood).  Before lighting, I ask the Archangels, the Holy Spirit, and my Higher Self to bless the oil and for the oil to be used to prevent any negative energy from entering the space and for any negative energy to be removed from the space.

Every night do a banishing ritual in your bedroom where you are sleeping.  Here is a great video that outlines how to do it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54v68bEFtaE&t=11s

Then, after the ritual, I give thanks to the archangels, the Holy Spirit, God, my Higher Self, and all positive forces.  I ask the archangels for their wisdom, guidance, protection, influence, and presence in my life.  I ask the Holy Spirit for the same and ask for the Holy Spirit to fill my bedroom with its love and light.  I ask that the Holy Spirit remove all negative energy from my bedroom and that it prevents any negative energy from entering.  I then ask my Higher Self for guidance, wisdom, protection, influence, strength, and its presence in my life.  

Right before sleep, I then declare an outright rejection from any ET abduction, influence, presence or contact.  I then declare that I reject any contract, agreement with any Extraterrestrial.  

In the morning, I then do an Invoking ritual of the lesser pentagram.  I then repeat the mantra of thanking the positive influences in my life and asking for their presence and influence.

The key is to ask for help.  Your guides are ready to step in and assist - all you gotta do is ask Smile

Thank you dreamoftheiris for your post, that really helps me a lot, the routine that I am currently putting together will look almost exactly like you described it.

In particular, the request for protection from the creator, the higher self and positive beings, as well as the clear message to negative beings not to wish any contact with them, has helped me a lot in the last few days.
(01-07-2021, 04:43 AM)Puya Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, I also think that it is definitely better to fight these beings than simply to submit and be afraid.

Yes and I deliberately share the story with you and others so you will never be afraid of them.
'Fighting' is not the best course of action but it's still an option.
And sometimes one just need to experience it in order to be really sure that they're not something to be afraid of.

As making you feel 'afraid' and 'fearful' is their objective.
That's why they usually choose such 'weird imagery and appearances' so you will be afraid.

I see them more as 'being with acute sense of insecurity and narcissistic syndrome'...
I now actually pity them.

Quote:No, I haven't tried to communicate, I somehow have the feeling that when i do that, a certain connection to these beings is established which (if you accidentally) contact a higher being, it does more harm than good, at least for me because I don't feel ready for that. But it's very interesting what you were able to find out and that's how I actually also imagine it.

Well if Law of One is correct, you're are already connected to them aren't you?
As there's no 'them' after all and only 'us'.

Connection is already there, that's why you can communicate with them and they can communicate with you, even without the help of any spoken language or in need of google translator. You can sense them and they can sense you.

What I recommend to be avoided is making an 'agreement' with the negs.
And 'submission' to them is among the worst form of 'agreement', at least from my perspective.

"There is no such thing as free lunch" is the #1 motto of the negs, as they're STS after all, a consciousness who are 'strongly attached' to their limited 'self', they think that they're separated from others and they always have the mindset of 'subdue others otherwise you will be subdued by others'.

Such characteristic can also easily be observed on the behavior of 'consciousness' within living human physical body.

The pos.. is the exact opposite of the negs... what they offered is totally free lunch.
They will be happy even by helping, as within their mindset when they're helping other 'self' they're actually helping their own 'self'. The results of awareness about the unity of all things. They will not ask for anything in return, not even a praise and they will be ok even when they're not being thanked for or being credited at all. And more often they're actually helping you without you ever realized that they're actually helping you, as they want to build the 'self confidence' in you.

In the words of Lao Tse:
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves!"
-- Tao The Ching

I realized that when my HS said "I'm more capable than he/she is on handling nasty beings".
My HS is actually helping me all along, behind the scene, he/she just say that to build my confidence.

So don't worry, and you can be assured that there's a whole troop of pos that is actually helping you behind the scene.

Quote:I also agree with you that one cannot die, dying in my description referred to the physical body. More precisely, I meant it would have ended my incarnation here.

A long time ago I actually had a dream that revealed the multiple layers of the body to me. In this dream I tried to kill a demon, but I could only destroy his "outer physical body", then he got up again in another body and laughed at me because I probably didn't know that I would have to kill him 11 times or so and it is almost impossible to completely destroy all bodies, because each body has to be destroyed in a different way.
In addition, even if I were able to do that, there is always the possibility that it will be put together again by other beings. So basically a thing of the impossibility to completely exterminate a being.

Yes that's true, and the same rule also apply to you. They can't kill you.

But when a 'neg boss' lost a fight (which they usually does when they fought with pos) it will weaken them and the hierarchy under him/her will start to fell apart. Which gives an ample of opportunity for those under the boss who really want to 'transform' to positive to do so.

It's like a 'slave' who witnessed how 'his master' is not invincible after all.
It will help them to find 'courage' to leave the bondage of slavery.

So when you fought 'neg boss' and they try to escape you, let them go, don't chase them or put more torment to them. As 'the neg boss' is actually another aspect of your own self, part of your own self. The best approach is actually to also transform the 'neg boss' but that is often very hard to do.

Quote:In fact, I think the choking wasn't an implant, it was real and it would have ended my incarnation. But I'm also pretty sure that these implants as you call them exist and that these implants also have a lot to do with fear. In addition to the implants, I think there is also the possibility of parasitic beings to be attached to one.

Yes they have many tricks to makes you feel afraid.. as mentioned above making you to be afraid is their objective.
The negs are 'parasitic' beings, but they can only consume your energy when your vibration is low, such as when you're afraid.

I think you've achieved an Out Of Body experience through meditation.
Thus when you realized that you're in 'such state', try to fly out.. leave your body, soar up high to the sky!
And then you will realize that you don't breathe at all, you don't need any air.
Thus the 'choking' implant will lose it's effectiveness...

Quote:I'm pretty sure that when you reach a certain vibration level, these parasites and implants become ineffective and fall off on their own. However, I also managed to remove them in meditation, but I had to repeat that several times, in meditation I reached where I suspected these things and then slowly pulled them out of me, which then usually revealed that a whole part of the body is contaminated with it and it has sometimes taken its roots deep, you always have to remove it carefully because if a part is left over it starts to grow again. In principle like weeds.

Yes continue to hone this skill, I see that you have the talent to serve others by being a 'healer'.
The implant is not on your physical body, but on your 'astral body' or 'ether body'.
Once you can do this, you can also help others to remove any 'implants' on their 'astral / ether body'.

Quote:I think it is exactly as you described it, the positive beings do not need any external energy / food because they have opened the chakras and the energy goes through them directly from the creator.
As far as I understand it, negative beings have closed / blocked the heart chakra and need energy from external sources to bridge / fill it.

Yes I think so too, so it's not the 'creator' who do not give them energy, but it's they're the one who choose to block it.
This is what I often tell the 'neg noobs' who wanted to 'transform', telling them that they will have everything that they need and they don't need to 'eat people' anymore. I got the terminology of 'eating people' from one of the 'neg noobs' actually.

In metaphor this is similar to you putting your cellphone into an 'airplane mode'.
It's not the service provider has no radio coverage to you, it is just you turned off the receiver module inside your cellphone.
And 'the negs' are often being indoctrinated that the service provider do not give their radio coverage to you, thus you better turned off the receiver module in your cellphone to save the battery life. And if you dare to come or contact the service provider they will issue you a huge amount of invoice because you have a huge amount of debt to your service provider. #guilt

This is so far my understanding....

Quote:I often contact my higher self and ask for help, but I have not yet established a direct connection, but I intend to do this in the future and also with my positive friends and helpers.
In any case, I find the experiences you have had very interesting and I am very curious how it will be for me when I build a stronger connection to my higher self and my positive friends and helpers.

Try it... just wish it... state your intention...
Your higher self is your most trusted person in the entire universe.
As according to Law of One your HS is actually you from 'the future'...

I've shared you my story how my HS seem to have the same 'taste' of humor and joke with me...

The first time that I met my HS on OBE, he/she appears to me in a form of a 'teenage girl'.
Totally out of my expectation, as I was expecting a bearded old man like Gandalf or Merlin.
I just freeze, stunned, speechless, and when she said "Well? do you have something to say? or ask?"
My reply was: "Do you want to hang out in a cafe or a mall sometime?"
As what else is there to be said to a teenage girl right? Smile
And her reply was "Great! It's a date then!".

Like I said.. the same 'taste' of humor and joke with me..
(01-07-2021, 02:19 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Well if Law of One is correct, you're are already connected to them aren't you?
As there's no 'them' after all and only 'us'.

Connection is already there, that's why you can communicate with them and they can communicate with you, even without the help of any spoken language or in need of google translator. You can sense them and they can sense you.

Your higher self is your most trusted person in the entire universe.
As according to Law of One your HS is actually you from 'the future'...

Exactly, your higher self is essentially the fraction of the future unified/evolved creator (or logos) that represents your individual spiritual journey. Anyone that shapes that journey is tangential and part of your higher self. To your higher self, those interactions are as necessary as they need to be, because the HS is the result of those (there's some paradoxical elements tho that I believe enables refinements or perhaps karmic balancing or timeline shaping when you interact with the HS....hard to explain while in a normal frame of mind, and probably not quite exact either lol).

(01-07-2021, 02:19 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]What I recommend to be avoided is making an 'agreement' with the negs.
And 'submission' to them is among the worst form of 'agreement', at least from my perspective.

Yeah things could probably get interesting from there.
Do you perform protective rituals before spiritual and meditational work? Your place of working is like a holy place and should be treated as such. The doors and windows of your room and house act as natural barriers which keep astral entities out. In the astral realm, your door or window is not physical but it acts like a barrier, it cannot be crossed without your permission (maybe it can be breached but that would take a high level of magical skill, I presume.)

So I am thinking someone gave this entity permission, likely unknowingly.

Performing a protective ritual daily before you start your work will build up protective energy which purifies yourself and the area of working. It truly becomes a holy place which a negative entity will not be able to tolerate. (He will simply flee and not go there.)

Also I just wanted to say... to a negative lower astral entity, your deliberate sending of love is like an attack to them. They don’t feel love like you and I do. They feel it as pain because the Light is denied by them. Command it to leave in a resolute tone, if you experience resistance, ask it in the name of Christ to leave.
Pages: 1 2