Bring4th

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,
I took a break from my spiritual path for a while, although I still decided to continue with basic mindful practices. I have decided to continue the journey with no end and no beginning today. I am writing because I want advice as to what kind of spiritual practices I can do to liven up my path. I took a break from the Ra material, but now I have started to read the 'Secrets of the UFO'. I think that I need to start from the basics of spirituality again as I get lost in all the complexity.

Also, I want to ask - my sexual energy/desire is too strong. I want to find a way to balance this materialistic sexual energy/desire.

I enjoy looking up at the stars (sometimes for an hour or two) and wondering, non-conceptually, the mysteries of the stars. I also look at the moon and see the life in the moon. It is especially wonderful, I feel, to gaze into the abyss of the stars after reading The Secrets Of The UFO. I want to ease back into my spiritual path after a break.

Thank you Heart
(12-30-2020, 03:42 PM)Ovindu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,
                      I took a break from my spiritual path for a while, although I still decided to continue with basic mindful practices. I have decided to continue the journey with no end and no beginning today. I am writing because I want advice as to what kind of spiritual practices I can do to liven up my path. I took a break from the Ra material, but now I have started to read the 'Secrets of the UFO'. I think that I need to start from the basics of spirituality again as I get lost in all the complexity.

Also, I want to ask - my sexual energy/desire is too strong. I want to find a way to balance this materialistic sexual energy/desire.

I enjoy looking up at the stars (sometimes for an hour or two) and wondering, non-conceptually, the mysteries of the stars. I also look at the moon and see the life in the moon. It is especially wonderful, I feel, to gaze into the abyss of the stars after reading The Secrets Of The UFO. I want to ease back into my spiritual path after a break.

Thank you  Heart

Hi Ovindu!
Well, ok. I personally think the Ra material is a great place to begin, although it may be difficult to understand parts of the material, I would like to say that when you are ready, the information will reveal itself to you. You found the information, so you must be ready for it or you would have not found it or it would not have found you, whichever way. I would like to make a suggestion however. Read the material, meditate on it and then what you have meditated on, leave it where it lies. Do not continually think about it as a goal to try to figure it out. Then, listen to your thoughts as they formulate and look for intuitive promptings. We all have an inner teacher plus we all have guides that assist us in this very thing. Ok...then you said you are trying to be mindful which is excellent. Try, if you can, to make a regular practice of meditation. Let's say, couple times a week for 10 minutes until you get really good at it then increase by 5 minutes until you are proficient for the 15 minute sessions; then increase it as you feel comfortable with. You will not do well at any spiritual advancement without 3 things; meditation, contemplation and prayer. These are the building blocks of your foundation in order for you to build your temple.
One more tip; meditate in the same spot that your read the material in as this will build the energy in this area. Good luck!

Thank you  Heart

Find a way to channel your sexual energy. You can transmute it into your heart.

I explored my lusts for anthros in particular, and learned to balance lust and love.

Work on releasing resistance, clearing energy blockages, and the overactive sexual energy will become balanced.
Now, I am just in bliss like 24/7.
Sun is right, sexual energy can be transmuted several ways, simply feeling devotion for example for a person, not necessarily someone close to you, feeling admiration gratefulness is a strange wat bit it works, believe me.

And Ohr Ein Sof is right, centering on meditation is a great way to start a good foundation plus prayer & contemplation, if you try, you will see Wink

Best wishes on this new journey Ovindu

Heart
(12-30-2020, 07:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you  Heart

I explored my lusts for anthros in particular, and learned to balance lust and love.

Work on releasing resistance, clearing energy blockages, and the overactive sexual energy will become balanced.

So whenever I feel a strong sexual urge, should I meditate on love and focus on what I am grateful for (which will raise my vibration). This is what I have been doing in the last few days and it works. Can you please tell me if this is the right thing to do?

I think my very high sexual energy is a form of karma that came from my past lives into this life so that I can work on balancing the orange/red ray thus balancing the sexual energy. I am now 16 years old and the very same sexual energy was there when I was 7 years old. It couldn't have developed just within this lifetime. Do you think this may be the case?
Thank you for your comment!
Cheers,
Ovindu. Smile
Once you step foot on the Way of Return, you don’t get off that path until you’ve reached the goal. I suggest to formulate a practice that you can do daily, because spiritual study and practice is a way of life, not something we do when we are bored or “feel” spiritual. Sure I have my bad days, but I will at least open a session with the Qabalistic Cross and maybe review my Tarot Keys.

At this point, I would advise you to create a daily spiritual study and practice. Set aside time each day, preferably around the same time, to study and practice. You can pray, read, meditate, etc.

What calls to you? What is resonating with you? Pursue that because you’re being given a clue.

The universe WILL take notice of your seeking and respond to you. Trust me, if you really want to “know”, you will be shown. But be ready to take that which is given to you. We have free will to accept or reject it.
(12-31-2020, 09:41 AM)Ovindu Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2020, 07:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you  Heart

So whenever I feel a strong sexual urge, should I meditate on love and focus on what I am grateful for (which will raise my vibration). This is what I have been doing in the last few days and it works. Can you please tell me if this is the right thing to do?

I think my very high sexual energy is a form of karma that came from my past lives into this life so that I can work on balancing the orange/red ray thus balancing the sexual energy. I am now 16 years old and the very same sexual energy was there when I was 7 years old. It couldn't have developed just within this lifetime. Do you think this may be the case?
Thank you for your comment!
Cheers,
          Ovindu.  Smile

It's normal at your age to have a high sex drive.
I'm 43 and am just starting to direct it toward spirituality.
I took on a higher dimensional lover, which is my outlet.
It's not for everyone, as it's very intense.