Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic manipulative dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Firstly I want apologize if this thread or it's title may seem off to you. My thought and feeling is to share my own experience in hope to offer some insight or help to others who might go/have gone through something similar.

So I've experienced these type of dreams a few times, and they are very unpleasant both to mind and spirit.

I will try and explain what makes them so particular and why I chose these words to describe them.

The psychic part is that they "appear" to have a prophetic or a knowing quality beyond yourself, an outer source that tries to out-know you/your experience.

The manipulative part is that this outer source tries to subdue you into believing and fearing specific thought forms/ideas in many steps forward, sometimes linking to previous experiences/ideas to prevent as much free will and self thought.

The dreams part is that it happens during a dream.

So after some of such experiences I've noticed patterns or conditions that seem to allow them to happen:

A very low vital energy before going to sleep. (Fatigue and long hours with lack of sleep.)
Frustration or sadness towards self or the experience of self.
Some form of sexual desire or act.
And most likely an imbalance in the energy centers, which is basically what was written in the above.

(Again please do take note that I am merely speaking out of my own experiences.)

So if this happens/has happened to you, my suggestion and over thoughts are:

Try and not get sucked into the specifics of the provoking thoughts, it does not matter. There are so many thoughts and fears in this illusion that they have come into knots, specifically social knots of fear.
Therefore, as much as it may seem that they are all about only you, they're not, we're all mirroring each other.
Moreover, I think that some wanderers have taken up the role to absorb, experience, untangle and heal these social fears.

The people whom you might encounter in these dreams are not the same ones that you've come to know, your friends/family mean you no harm.

Try and pray, ask for guidance or protection after such a dream as soon as you wake up. Send love to these dream experiences/entities and bid them farewell.

Go out if you can, seek the sun and it's light if possible. Listen to the sounds around you instead of the thoughts in your mind.

Remember that you are inherently free will itself, clear your mind and trust in your heart, although it is quiet it's very wise.

Try and meditate to help yourself untangle from these thoughts. It does not matter who/what/where/when/how or why, all that matters is now, this one infinite moment.

If you feel like you have something to share, please do, if you'd like someone to talk to you can PM me.

I wish you love, light, peace and healing.
(01-03-2021, 05:06 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Firstly I want apologize if this thread or it's title may seem off to you. My thought and feeling is to share my own experience in hope to offer some insight or help to others who might go/have gone through something similar.

So I've experienced these type of dreams a few times, and they are very unpleasant both to mind and spirit.

I will try and explain what makes them so particular and why I chose these words to describe them.

The psychic part is that they "appear" to have a prophetic or a knowing quality beyond yourself, an outer source that tries to out-know you/your experience.

The manipulative part is that this outer source tries to subdue you into believing and fearing specific thought forms/ideas in many steps forward, sometimes linking to previous experiences/ideas to prevent as much free will and self thought.

So after some of such experiences I've noticed patterns or conditions that seem to allow them to happen:

A very low vital energy before going to sleep. (Fatigue and long hours with lack of sleep.)
Frustration or sadness towards self or the experience of self.
Some form of sexual desire or act.
And most likely an imbalance in the energy centers, which is basically what was written in the above.

(Again please do take note that I am merely speaking out of my own experiences.)

So if this happens/has happened to you, my suggestion and over thoughts are:

Try and not get sucked into the specifics of the provoking thoughts, it does not matter. There are so many thoughts and fears in this illusion that they have come into knots, specifically social knots of fear.
Therefore, as much as it may seem that they are all about only you, they're not, we're all mirroring each other.
Moreover, I think that some wanderers have taken up the role to absorb, experience, untangle and heal these social fears.

The people whom you might encounter in these dreams are not the same ones that you've come to know, your friends/family mean you no harm.

Try and pray, ask for guidance or protection after such a dream as soon as you wake up. Send love to these dream experiences/entities and bid them farewell.

Go out if you can, seek the sun and it's light if possible. Listen to the sounds around you instead of the thoughts in your mind.

Remember that you are inherently free will itself, clear your mind and trust in your heart, although it is quiet it's very wise.

Try and meditate to help yourself untangle from these thoughts. It does not matter who/what/where/when/how or why, all that matters is now, this one infinite moment.

If you feel like you have something to share, please do, if you'd like someone to talk to you can PM me.

I wish you love, light, peace and healing.

The so-called negative forces, also harvesters, often work on your pre-incarnative choices (so as to not technically infringe your free will, as, in the greater picture, you "asked" for exposure to these catalysts) and learning patterns in order to, in spite of providing you with catalyst, maximize their own energetic and personal gain from the experiences they might tailor to exploit you. So, unless you build up your own discernment and awareness capabilities, you may end up in these cycles of blockages over and over again.

This kind of catalyst providence isn't always obvious as in these forms of blatant, direct approaches, so to speak. What might be considered attack often comes through much more subtle ways, such as, but not limited to, mental projection, or thoughts, cast upon you as if they were your own; and if you don't have enough discernment, awareness, consciousness, you may end up feeding the programming, the pattern that such thoughts suggest.

So, it might be wise to enhance your own abilities to be aware of these catalytic experiences and to optimally really learn and apply in your life the lessons and their knowledge so you can assimilate into your consciousness what is required for you to evolve. An unnecessary experience doesn't occur in an Intelligent Universe; however, your awareness is constantly put to test, as this is a predatory world, especially in the mental sense.
Thank you for your feedback, meadow-foreigner.

Might I ask, have you had this type of dream experience yourself?
Perhaps.
Well, whether you have or haven't, you might try and understand that I am speaking out of my own experience like I have noted before.

And if you remember from the Ra material, then there are several key points where it makes you question if these psychic attacks are actually asked exposures.

A few examples from the material:

Quote:53.11 Questioner: [Interrupting] Why does this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. When it occurs it is quite rare and occurs either due to the Orion entities’ lack of perception of the depth of positivity to be encountered or due to the Orion entities’ desire to, shall we say, attempt to remove this positivity from this plane of existence. Orion tactics normally are those which choose the simple distortions of mind which indicate less mental and spiritual complex activity.

Quote:76.2 Questioner: Will our continued communication with Ra be deleterious to the physical energies of the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. We may answer in two modes. Firstly, if the instrument were thusly dedicated to this use with no transfer of energy of physical complex nature it would begin to call upon the vital energy itself and this, done in any substantive measure, is actively deleterious to a mind/body/spirit complex if that complex wishes further experience in the illusion which it now distorts.
Secondly, if care is taken, firstly, to monitor the outer parameters of the instrument, then to transfer physical energy by sexual transfer, by magical protection, and, lastly, by the energetic displacements of thought-forms energizing the instrument during contact there is no difficulty in that there is no worsening of the instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex distortions of strength/weakness.
It is to be noted that the instrument, by dedicating itself to this service, attracts greetings of which you are aware. These are inconvenient but, with care taken, need not be lastingly deleterious either to the instrument or the contact.

Quote:69.9 Questioner: I was just guessing that since the mind/body/spirit complex is willed from the third-density body for a particular duty of service to others, that this then would create a situation primarily with respect to the first distortion where the opportunity for balancing this service by the negative service would be available and, therefore, shall I say, magically possible for the intrusion of the other polarization. Is this thinking at all correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No. The free will of the instrument is indeed a necessary part of the opportunity afforded the Orion group. However, this free will and the first distortion applies only to the instrument. The entire hope of the Orion group is to infringe upon free will without losing polarity. Thus this group, if represented by a wise entity, attempts to be clever.

And regarding the harvest, I think it's a much more complex process, and is supervisioned by the guardians and higherself, and as well as Ra and many others.

Quote:51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.
The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.
There are those of three levels watching over harvest.
The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.
The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.
Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

I would search up more important notes but I am quite weary.
(01-03-2021, 07:06 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Well, whether you have or haven't, you might try and understand that I am speaking out of my own experience like I have noted before.

And if you remember from the Ra material, then there are several key points where it makes you question if these psychic attacks are actually asked exposures.

A few examples from the material:

Quote:53.11 Questioner: [Interrupting] Why does this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. When it occurs it is quite rare and occurs either due to the Orion entities’ lack of perception of the depth of positivity to be encountered or due to the Orion entities’ desire to, shall we say, attempt to remove this positivity from this plane of existence. Orion tactics normally are those which choose the simple distortions of mind which indicate less mental and spiritual complex activity.

As much as I don't like to cling to transcripts to make a point, preferring to rather rely on an experience lived and processed first-hand, the excerpt above is out of context. It is relative to Wanderers, as of 53.10, and "close encounter", which, per 53.9 means something more like abductions, as in per "landed thought-form type of craft".

Let's take a look at the following:

Quote:68.16 Questioner: Well, then, how does this fifth-density entity go about this working from the very start of being alerted to the fact that we exist?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity becomes aware of power. This power has the capacity of energizing those which may be available for harvest. This entity is desirous of disabling this power source. It sends its legions. Temptations are offered. They are ignored or rejected. The power source persists and indeed improves its inner connections of harmony and love of service.
The entity determines that it must needs attempt the disabling itself. By means of projection it enters the vicinity of this power source. It assesses the situation. It is bound by the first distortion but may take advantage of any free will distortion. The free will, pre-incarnative distortions of the instrument with regards to the physical vehicle seem the most promising target. Any distortion away from service-to-others is also appropriate.

So, basically, the STS attack routine tactic works from the following guidelines:
  • The STS or negative entity as some would call it becomes, first, aware of the target of its attack. The power of a target seems to be directly proportional to the energizing capability in regards to other-selves, in an apparently utilitarian perspective.

• Then, the STS entity is desirous (ἔρως) of attacking the target. The attack may be in whatever form, such as the termination of an entity.

• But a 5D STS entity may not attack directly from the beginning. It sends the 4D legions, which operate on an emotional, etheric level. Temptations are then offered; temptations that may come in various flavors and shapes, but it boils down to the STS pattern, especially with the interplay of desire (ἔρως) and fear (Φόβος and/or Δεῖμος), such as fear of loss.

• If by any chance, these baits are not taken, and/or if the 4D entities can't get the job done, then there is a possibility that a 5D entity will try and influence the outcome of events.

• One of the means an entity of such caliber might try and influence things is by projection, and/or through dreams;
  • The entity is bound by the first distortion which is the paramount Free Will of beings, however, it can try to twist and bend this will by taking advantage of any free will distortions. That is to say, the 5D entity might try to exploit your own choices to ultimately serve their agenda, and not yours.
  • This is often done, though not limited to, thought suggestions. As a suggestion isn't an imposition, it can be accepted or rejected. If a certain thought has a distorted pattern with a frequency that is close to the being's chosen lessons to learn (that is, under the Cosmic Law), it may distract the individual to be of service to others, in this regard.
Also, distortions that come from pre-incarnative choices — that is to say, lessons that you've set up for your learning on this incarnation, often intimately correlated with your emotional patterns and your subconscious programming and desires — are also frequently exploited.

For instance: let's say that one of your pre-incarnative choices was to refine and/or to learn the ways of service to others through charity.
A 5D STS might try and distort this pre-incarnative choice from a place of service to others to service to self, simply by changing the means that the individual might accomplish the desired end. So, instead of giving charity from a place of open heart, you might indulge in charity out of fear of losing a constructed image of your personality, for instance. The referential stays the same, yet the means to achieve this end change. One's unbalanced or not-integrated Self might not notice the difference and subtly deviate from the desired learning path.

Any distortion away from service to others — that is to say, that serves the self in whatever form — is also appropriate to prevent the target to be a threat, from the STS perspective.

Well, there's a counter to that counter. If one is able to find a way to keep serving the self while serving others at the same time with an amount of service to others that exceeds 51%, the offered STS distortions and biases may be pointless, and even compromising, as they come from an origin and have patterns and tactics of action, such as the one Ra said.

(01-03-2021, 07:06 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:76.2 Questioner: Will our continued communication with Ra be deleterious to the physical energies of the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. We may answer in two modes. Firstly, if the instrument were thusly dedicated to this use with no transfer of energy of physical complex nature it would begin to call upon the vital energy itself and this, done in any substantive measure, is actively deleterious to a mind/body/spirit complex if that complex wishes further experience in the illusion which it now distorts.
Secondly, if care is taken, firstly, to monitor the outer parameters of the instrument, then to transfer physical energy by sexual transfer, by magical protection, and, lastly, by the energetic displacements of thought-forms energizing the instrument during contact there is no difficulty in that there is no worsening of the instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex distortions of strength/weakness.
It is to be noted that the instrument, by dedicating itself to this service, attracts greetings of which you are aware. These are inconvenient but, with care taken, need not be lastingly deleterious either to the instrument or the contact.

Quote:69.9 Questioner: I was just guessing that since the mind/body/spirit complex is willed from the third-density body for a particular duty of service to others, that this then would create a situation primarily with respect to the first distortion where the opportunity for balancing this service by the negative service would be available and, therefore, shall I say, magically possible for the intrusion of the other polarization. Is this thinking at all correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No. The free will of the instrument is indeed a necessary part of the opportunity afforded the Orion group. However, this free will and the first distortion applies only to the instrument. The entire hope of the Orion group is to infringe upon free will without losing polarity. Thus this group, if represented by a wise entity, attempts to be clever.

And regarding the harvest, I think it's a much more complex process, and is supervisioned by the guardians and higherself, and as well as Ra and many others.

There is more than one kind of harvest. You may be familiarized with the so-called harvest of a spiritual nature that is said to occur after the incarnational experience, within the context of a 3D master cycle.

However, just as human beings harvest plants and beans, and fruits to feed themselves, so human emotions are also harvested to be energetic food. The so-called legions that are often sent by 5D STS, or their mere predatory attitude towards someone with an emotional vulnerability to be exploited.

Which is why to be of paramount importance to know thyself; and to know the Truth, because the Truth shall set you free.

(01-03-2021, 07:06 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.
The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.
There are those of three levels watching over harvest.
The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.
The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.
Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

I would search up more important notes but I am quite weary.

Since you mentioned the so-called spiritual harvesting, wouldn't you think that this graduation should be more effective?

Quote:21.14 Questioner: Then, at the end of the first 25,000 year period, I am guessing that the Guardians discovered that there was no harvest of either positively or negatively oriented entities. Tell me then what happened? What action was taken?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no action taken except to remain aware of the possibility of a calling for help or understanding among the entities of this density. The Confederation is concerned with the preservation of the conditions conducive to learning. This for the most part, revolves about the primal distortion of free will.

Would you, as a farmer, do nothing but to remain aware of the possibility of a calling for help or understanding if none of your crops yielded any harvest whatsoever? Would you do something else?
Thank you yet again on your feedback meadow-foreigner, this was more informative than simply implying that those of negative orientation do not infringe on free will.
Although my thinking and analyising is less sophisticated, it is my inner feeling that rather understands when something shouldn't occur as it does. This is why I wondered if you've gone through something similar, it would make it easier for me to resonate with your thoughts and ideas regarding what I shared. But all is well, and I appreciate your time and energy to aid me and others with your understandings.

Regarding your question on harvesting, I don't want to simply say that I cannot grasp or understand from my incarnated viewpoint on how such a service should be done. But, I think that I would try and offer the entirety of my self to the crops in becoming one with them as to ecourage growth and provide guidance when needed. Though this would be like a leap of faith truly trusting in my self and the creator that things will work out blindly. But then again, I have no idea what I am typing about.

While on the one hand it is useful to understand fear, there is also an argument to be made that focusing intently upon fear simply makes fear more a part of your world.  I have no absolutely no way of knowing what the right balance is for some person posting on an internet forum on some little planet spinning around in deep space.  I'm just suggesting that, in addition to discussing fear, fear and fear, another means of dealing with the subject is to develope and propagate love.  Love can soothe fear in ways that knowledge cannot.  But, I dunno, maybe that's too scary?

It's hard to know exactly the type of dream you are talking about, but I have had similar. I've had a couple rare ones as a child that seemed to be more of a positive nature/influence, and some throughout my life that seemed to be a warning or heads up but not necessarily negative. I have also had ones similar to what you describe. Sometimes its a person you know judging you harshly and seems to(at least try to look like) they know more about you than you do yourself. This one is usually your own inner judge/critic dressing up as an other-self in the dream.

I had one dream where I feel I was confronted directly by a negative being(could still possibly have been an aspect of myself). This being tried to pour down judgment and guilt tripping, and make me feel like I'm a wretched person who deserves all the misery I've been through and then some. I could easily tell that there was no warning, this was no "tough love" to try to shock me into seeing my shadow or making an effort to improve myself. This was a being that thrived off of scorn and judgement. This was its whole purpose for interacting with me. The scorn and judgment approach was not a means to an end, It was the being's very nature.

So I called him out. I said "yeah I know I'm a messed up person, but you? You're not here to "set me straight", I know what you are. I can feel your vibes. You are all about judgment and misery. It's who you are, what you feed off, what you thrive on. And then I blasted the piece of s*** back into the outer darkness and it screamed like a little b****. Now that's not necessarily the way to handle every and all situations, but sometimes it is necessary to stand one's ground. It certainly felt liberating. So maybe it was actually a negative entity, or maybe is was just a melodramatic dream sequence in which I had to confront my inner "judge" and tell him to piss off and give me a little space to maybe work on self-forgiveness.
(01-04-2021, 04:10 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you yet again on your feedback meadow-foreigner, this was more informative than simply implying that those of negative orientation do not infringe on free will.
Although my thinking and analyising is less sophisticated, it is my inner feeling that rather understands when something shouldn't occur as it does. This is why I wondered if you've gone through something similar, it would make it easier for me to resonate with your thoughts and ideas regarding what I shared. But all is well, and I appreciate your time and energy to aid me and others with your understandings.

Regarding your question on harvesting, I don't want to simply say that I cannot grasp or understand from my incarnated viewpoint on how such a service should be done. But, I think that I would try and offer the entirety of my self to the crops in becoming one with them as to ecourage growth and provide guidance when needed. Though this would be like a leap of faith truly trusting in my self and the creator that things will work out blindly. But then again, I have no idea what I am typing about.

Glad to be of assistance.

Your particular sharing of experience is already a huge service, for it is available to anyone who clicks on the topic to see.

So, realize that in spite of needing help, it doesn't mean an individual will actively ask for it. However, when seeing feedback such as yours and from all who also interact and contribute somehow, an individual may be able to properly arrange their inner configuration in order to better harmonize and polarize towards the chosen polarity, be it positive or negative.

In other words: you don't have to lift the boulder all by yourself, paraphrasing Ra. A small but sure contribution that comes from the heart creates a positive ripple effect, which in turn helps others to realize the clear advantages that service to others attitude in this specific Logos has.

One should do well in harmonizing one's Self with Natural Laws. Many of them were put in the Bible as parables, for instance. Ra has said that our Logos has set up certain biases according to our Logos current enhancement of The Creation:

Ra, 90.21 Wrote:Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

So, if one acts with kindness, one might be able to make a more efficient use of the path that has been set before us. Remember that Ra has already trailed 3rd Density, so it might be intelligent to listen and consider their advice, especially from their 6D standpoint.

To be more direct: be more kind to other-selves and polarize much more rapidly towards the positive graduation.

Take a look at fruits and their seeds, and how many seeds come from a single fruit. Pair that with the parable of sowing and reaping and the parable of the talents.

Take a look at how one single seed, when on fertile soil, can yield multiple fruits, with many, many seeds. All of that coming from a single seed on good terrain.

Don't underestimate a single gesture of kindness, for it might beget a revolution, just as a single seed can sprout and from it come a towering tree.
I have seen that simple gesture of kindness early in my life and how it changed me. Thank you meadow-foreigner.

As many posters have noted here, the negative intrusion in our dream life can often come from our own judgment self, Ra did speak a few times about this.

As Sacred Fool observed, it may make life much easier to focus more often on love than fear, and fear then does recede... Best wishes, ada Smile
(01-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to know exactly the type of dream you are talking about, but I have had similar. I've had a couple rare ones as a child that seemed to be more of a positive nature/influence, and some throughout my life that seemed to be a warning or heads up but not necessarily negative. I have also had ones similar to what you describe. Sometimes its a person you know judging you harshly and seems to(at least try to look like) they know more about you than you do yourself. This one is usually your own inner judge/critic dressing up as an other-self in the dream.

I had one dream where I feel I was confronted directly by a negative being(could still possibly have been an aspect of myself). This being tried to pour down judgment and guilt tripping, and make me feel like I'm a wretched person who deserves all the misery I've been through and then some. I could easily tell that there was no warning, this was no "tough love" to try to shock me into seeing my shadow or making an effort to improve myself. This was a being that thrived off of scorn and judgement. This was its whole purpose for interacting with me. The scorn and judgment approach was not a means to an end, It was the being's very nature.

So I called him out. I said "yeah I know I'm a messed up person, but you? You're not here to "set me straight", I know what you are. I can feel your vibes. You are all about judgment and misery. It's who you are, what you feed off, what you thrive on. And then I blasted the piece of s*** back into the outer darkness and it screamed like a little b****. Now that's not necessarily the way to handle every and all situations, but sometimes it is necessary to stand one's ground. It certainly felt liberating. So maybe it was actually a negative entity, or maybe is was just a melodramatic dream sequence in which I had to confront my inner "judge" and tell him to piss off and give me a little space to maybe work on self-forgiveness.

IME negative beings or negative thought forms do indeed exist and like to attempt to make inroads into the target thru dreams. Whether the dream itself is a literal version of events or a dramatic representation of what is happening on another level of awareness is a different debate.

It can be difficult to recognize a being as having its own origin vs being a part of yourself. Although the Law of One is that we are all the one, for now we each have the illusion of separate vehicles which is what I am referring to. Once you have recognized the origin the entity is susceptible to various thought forms of your own and can indeed be blasted away as a form of banishing, or banished in a more traditional sense.

What is important to plug the gap so to speak is to then examine yourself to see how and where the entity made it's gambit, then you can often find some aspect of yourself which needs to be addressed. In this was you can turn a psychic attack into a service the other being performed for you, and thank it for that service, even though you rejected the service it intended.
(01-03-2021, 05:06 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Hi Ada..

I had experienced 'such dream' and I usually call it 'flying dream'.
It's not necessarily unpleasant sometimes it's very very pleasant.
I've shared a glimpse of my experience on the other thread.

A member on this forum recently mentioned to me that such dream is called 'astral dream' or 'astral projection'.
Based on the things that I read so far it might fit the description of what I've experienced.

What kind of 'experience' or usually I call it 'realm' that we ends up 'dreaming' in, or perhaps in context of 'astral projection', that we're projecting into, it depends on our own 'state of mind'. Some people also call this as the 'frequency of our vibration'. When we're angry, stressed out, tired, sad etc.. the vibration become low, if it's sound it become like a bass... When we're happy, pleasant, joyful, thankful our vibration become high, if it's sound it become more 'treblish' and we will 'project' the consciousness to more happy and beautiful realm. Thus it's not 'always' fearful or negative...

Initially I only think that this is merely a 'fantasy dream', until I found out a painter by the name of Jurgen Ziewe.
He has been 'astral projecting' not through sleeping like I did, but through meditation.
And I saw exactly in 'my flying dream' the imagery or scenery of what he draws / visualize.
The beautiful realm, the abstract realm and also the dark realm...

You can check out his video here.
https://youtu.be/brVgbWJix6Y

Now I truly believe that this is not merely my own fantasy and can be categorized as 'shared experience'.
And anyone is truly capable of experiencing it, they just sometimes do not aware of it.

And I think the subject is quite misleading, the 'dream' is not 'manipulative' at all which has negative connotation in meanings, most of the time the dream is more of 'revealing'.