Bring4th

Full Version: New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone in NYC?

I've been following LOO material and related materials for years (montalk, cassio transcripts) for a while and have been meditating as well. Interested in general discussion and possibly a group meditation as I'm curious about the experience. I have been reading in terms of recent events that a fundamental shift is happening right now and that those aware will build and create the new world - positive forces should come together at this crucial time imo.

I'm 24M in Astoria queens.
(01-17-2021, 06:53 PM)Anenome Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone in NYC?

I've been following LOO material and related materials for years (montalk, cassio transcripts) for a while and have been meditating as well. Interested in general discussion and possibly a group meditation as I'm curious about the experience. I have been reading in terms of recent events that a fundamental shift is happening right now and that those aware will build and create the new world - positive forces should come together at this crucial time imo.

I'm 24M in Astoria queens.

Hi Anenome
I am in Rockaway, not too far!
I'm also interested in group meditation, or general discussion
I am new to Ra's book of one, but have been a student of a different channel for several years (Paul Selig)...and the messages all seem very similar. I like what you say about positive forces, and feel as if group meditation can be very powerful.
Hi, I’m Josh 29M in Highland Park NJ not too far from NYC and am interested as well. I have a Facebook group where a small bunch of us meet weekly on google meet for group meditation and then for LOO reading sessions
https://www.facebook.com/groups/220161252968232/