Bring4th

Full Version: Are we incarnated into density sub-groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this idea just kind of floated into my head.

I remember reading how some 2D beings are assisted into 3D by their proximity and interaction with 3D entities. With that in mind, would "young" 3D entities be grouped others, or with "old souls" or even 4D+?

Just looking for other's observations or opinions.

From my own experiences, spiritual talent, or the ease of penetrating the veil, tends to run in families and even communities. The Law of Attraction could be a part of the reason for that, but I don't believe it is the full reason.
I imagine it like a physicist teaching 1st grade math. The physicist has an understanding that is so far beyond entry level that they would either teach beyond their student's ability to learn, or simplify it so much that the student doesn't learn anything new.
Would it be a disservice to both student and teacher to place them together where a student couldn't learn and teacher couldn't teach? Lessons may be learned but not in an efficient way.

Now I understand that we all have many teachers and students throughout our incarnation. Some are brief interactions, but there are some that are with us for the majority, like our families. Would families tend to be more closely aligned with their progression?

My mind is starting to move into "what if" mode which is not productive for me because of the near infinite scenarios possible and exceptions, so I'll leave it at this.
Maylouron,
On the question of families, you might want to check the books by Michael Newton on past life regressions.

Sometimes families may be at times not necessarily close circle of souls, many times it seems yes, but not always Wink
According to Ra, more evolved 3d souls get higher priority in their pre-incarnative programming and also have more likely formed key relationships with other advanced souls to maximize chance of harvestability. Now certainly the service of helping newer 3d souls is on the table, I'm not certain on how probable it may be in most cases, at least not at an extensive capacity and there seems to be a strategy (blueprint) at hand and time-incarnations until harvest is a limited commodity. Like maybe getting 6 graders to help 1st graders is more of a short term benefit in learning for the 6th grader as graduation is near, while the 1st grader will have long term benefits but wont exactly skip a bunch of grades ahead to make the same graduation date. While they all exist in the same school, their interactions may be more transient or peripheral (communal?) at least perhaps in the majority of cases. This is complete assumption of course as we are all veiled, but it makes sense if you just correspond it to 'normal life', peer groups are just that, but certainly you will have some that are dedicated to helping and teaching those of a much lower 'capacity' or 'experience' level.

As far as incarnated Wanderers helping advanced 3d souls, the LOO material has pretty much stated as much, because the point is in maximising harvestability and helping transition into the 4th. Also considering that these wanderers are veiled and initially 'not awakened' yet, they may also be helped by 3d souls to fulfill their mission, some of whom may appear to be more 'evolved' at this time due to being able/allowed to penetrate into 4d earlier. Wanderers may have certain karmic restrictions placed on them, so not only will they need help, but may not be allowed to help certain individuals or become awakened until a certain time. They are bound by the Law of Confusion, so certain dynamics may need to be maintained, as we know from history that breaching the LoC has implications that may manifest in a multitude of ways. I would assume that most recent incarnated wanderers have more precise plans and collaborations, while the majority of earlier ones were mostly here to raise vibrations (according to Ra) and so may have had less interactions due to karmic/LoC reasons, or simply have less experience in these matters. I have a theory that wanderers who are very solitary and feel very out of place is actually an incarnative feature and not a bug, and it may be more of a training round to better adapt for subsequent incarnations where they are scheduled for more intensive collaborative service. In other words, a more experienced and well trained wanderer will make a more successful missionary to the natives, as no plan is garantied under the veil. I would not be surprised if the wanderer had multiple incarnations with diverse relations tied to their future students, if even at a mundane level.
(01-18-2021, 12:45 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]On the question of families, you might want to check the books by Michael Newton on past life regressions.

I'm terrible with author, artist, actor, and band names, so I may have read some of his books. Books get passed more than a salt shaker between people I know.

(01-18-2021, 12:45 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes families may be at times not necessarily close circle of souls, many times it seems yes, but not always  Wink

I see your adherence to the Law of Confusion is similar to mine Smile Sometimes, yes, maybe, not always, could be, etc... Smile

When I've done regressions there is nearly always a soul or two that I recognize from this incarnation, usually family or close friend. It's never in the same configuration it is now. For example, my "partner" (close in my soul group) wasn't close this time, but still impacted my life within just a few min. We are almost always incarnated as siblings, spouses, or parent/child. Another isn't part of my soul group, but has been a karma repayment for multiple incarnations. So not necessarily, many times, but not always Smile
(01-17-2021, 08:10 PM)Maylouron Wrote: [ -> ]So this idea just kind of floated into my head.

I remember reading how some 2D beings are assisted into 3D by their proximity and interaction with 3D entities. With that in mind, would "young" 3D entities be grouped others, or with "old souls" or even 4D+?

Just looking for other's observations or opinions.

From my own experiences, spiritual talent, or the ease of penetrating the veil, tends to run in families and even communities. The Law of Attraction could be a part of the reason for that, but I don't believe it is the full reason.
I imagine it like a physicist teaching 1st grade math. The physicist has an understanding that is so far beyond entry level that they would either teach beyond their student's ability to learn, or simplify it so much that the student doesn't learn anything new.
Would it be a disservice to both student and teacher to place them together where a student couldn't learn and teacher couldn't teach? Lessons may be learned but not in an efficient way.

Now I understand that we all have many teachers and students throughout our incarnation. Some are brief interactions, but there are some that are with us for the majority, like our families. Would families tend to be more closely aligned with their progression?

My mind is starting to move into "what if" mode which is not productive for me because of the near infinite scenarios possible and exceptions, so I'll leave it at this.
We are placed with teachers and have a teacher/learn relationship but to work on what we came to work on; while possibly exploring higher concepts that I cannot say for certain. Look at the area in the Ra Material when they are speaking about Roosevelt and his wife. We incarnate generally with the same group of people but more especially with people we have Karma with.
A soul advancing in their understanding will be provided teachers who are beyond 4th density; especially people who are connected to schools of wisdom (pure schools), those that are like Don, Jim and Carla and Wanderers; when ready, they can be contacted or taught in the sleep state. This all depends on the evolution of the soul and what it is ready for in the way of teachings.
The configurations are truly endless as there are many situations as to who and why we reincarnate. Remember, you have your personal teachers also that are with you always.
I believe that a Wanderer could reincarnate into an unfamiliar family in order to help the family. As a Wanderer would not have a "human" family.
I work with Anubis (6th density) who is helping invest in me toward 4D, and then back to my home density with them.
Quote:16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
Its more a cultural (or sub-cultural) thing that happens in time/space: You incarnate to parents which are more compatible with your sub density, in where the society is more compatible with your sub-density, and you interact with people who are more closer to you in sub-density.

But people change, vibrations rise or fall, and people's lives and their social circles change with their changing sub-density. This may even happen without your actual social circle changing, but your time/space sub-density, and therefore, astral social circle changing.

But in such cases, in general, there would be some noticeable incompatibility and feeling 'out of place' with your actual physical social environment.
In addition to what is being said, maybe it is possible to change a given sub-density level throughout certain spiritual, consciousness, and awareness practices. As far as I know about the intrinsic characteristics of 4D, this is so.