Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramids Contain UFO Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this on ATS.

in a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza. On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”. Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

Full article here
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread635101/pg1

Thanks to the OP
Sad I tried to find out more about the guy. There is a site for the man, but that's based in Chicago. And on the faculty of archaeology page the dean is identified as a lady by the name of A. D . Azza Farouk. She just started last year so maybe Shaheen is a previous dean. And I cannot find info on the "conference on ancient Egyptian architecture".

That Nowak guy exists though, he works on a polish university and is specialized in the neolithic. That's close enough right? So that part of the story checks out.

I recommend caution. Not saying it's a hoax, my Arab is only as good as google translate... Tongue

seejay21

This is very exciting news. It would be nice if we could find another confirming source. I was looking at a UFO forum, and they seem to think it is a hoax due to some discrepancies in the story. i.e. Things like this event was in April, now it is November. This Dr was not the at the university, other small details.
I feel that the report is true; the ensuing "de-bunking" attempts on ATS the work of well trained Agent Provocateur. Their loving Service although seldom fully understood is part of the Divine Plan for this Creation.
It involves the subject of free will or the upholding of the right not to know.

As always I urge the use of your own personal discretion when attempting to attain Truth.

Does it "ring a bell", or "strike a chord"?

seejay21

It isn't news to us that the pyramids have ET tech. It reminds me of the old saying "how do you keep a turkey in suspense?........ I'll tell you tomorrow." Smile
Ray Alex's original article here:

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/e...echnology/

Prof. Dr. Alaa El-Din Abd el-mohsen shaheen, Dean of Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University website (unavailable) here:

http://www.alaashaheen.com/english/PERSONAL_INFO.htm

seejay21

(11-30-2010, 09:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ray Alex's original article here:

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/e...echnology/

Prof. Dr. Alaa El-Din Abd el-mohsen shaheen, Dean of Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University website (unavailable) here:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I guess he wasn't expecting all of the attention.. Smile
(11-30-2010, 09:13 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.alaashaheen.com/english/PERSONAL_INFO.htm

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I guess he wasn't expecting all of the attention.. Smile

Here's the page:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...us&strip=0

For what it's worth, scholar.google.com and enter "Alaa el-din M. SHAHEEN" shows he's legit. Can't say the same about the author of the article.

seejay21

Thanks for the link! I have no doubt that his email box is flooded with request to confirm the alleged statement, and journalists from around the world trying to get an interview. I wonder what he will say. How exciting.
The question is what was that technology?

The way that I understand it, Ra used their knowledge of the structure of matter, and their ability to communicate with it, in order to generate work.

I found some interesting connection between the words that Ra used and the geometry created by packed spheres of energy that are equal in every way. The Pyramid is one of the most important feature of this geometry, and the geometry appears to have the potential of densities, and energy centers that Ra talks about. It happens that this geometry at its most basic level, looked at from a single sphere, has exactly 6 pyramids. That is equal to the number of balancing pyramids that Ra mentioned.
Looking closely at the geometry, one finds that it has basically Hexagonal and Cubic structures that are made by the spheres, and by the points where the spheres connect "and vibrate against each other". This is the crystal structure of all Chemical Elements.
It appears that Ra were able to use technology that is much more precise than our nanotechnology.
Ra says that there is an image, as a holograph of the creator, within any part of the creator, no matter how small.
Ra also teaches that creation evolves in processes that mimic the creator in its attempt to know itself. Understanding this information allowed Ra to understand how a macro system evolves, as they know the process it uses to evolve.
The pyramid may have some alien technology. In fact we know it is quite literally alien technology Wink

You guys know about the hall of records under the sphinx's left paw? The rumors of it's existence alone are several millenia old. It has been sealed for over 10 thousand years. And it is supposed to contain all the knowledge of the ancient egyptians. Egypt has systematically blocked all research into it. But not before ground penetrating radar indicated a lot of holes in the ground under the sphinx.

Cayce predicted the hall to be opened in 1998 eventually leading mankind into a new era... Which is the same time Ra predicted the beginning of the shift.

Perhaps they did open it. I would not be surprised to learn they kept secrets from us.

Meerie

(12-01-2010, 04:49 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You guys know about the hall of records under the sphinx's left paw? The rumors of it's existence alone are several millenia old. It has been sealed for over 10 thousand years. And it is supposed to contain all the knowledge of the ancient egyptians.

I think it even contains the knowledge of the akash for what I remember from reading Cayce. Is it accessible? (the paw of the Sphinx) or closed off? Does anyone know?
I am day-dreaming of travelling to Egypt, armed with a shovel and start to dig at the sphinx's paw (but I guess the only possibility would be to do it astrally Tongue)
That's not possible since that information is stored in the spacetime field itself. But it could very well contain a device to access that information. Which is for all intents and purposes the same, and would certainly qualify as UFO technology.

The sphinx is inaccessible. There are a few known tunnels but they are all dead ends and are believed to be dug by people curious as to what is below it. They all apparently failed to find anything.

As a child I played a computer game. "Zak mc Kracken and the alien mindbenders" It was awesome, one puzzle was to gain access to the sphinx. I worked on that for weeks, I was close to going mad(der). Eventually it turned out you had to connect the dots on the sphinx paw with a yellow crayon. So now whenever I am reminded of the sphinx I think of a yellow crayon. You bring the shovel, I'll bring the yellow crayon. Tongue A game it may be, but I'm not taking any chances Tongue

I also imagine the sphinx has an astral tourist queue.. Smile

Meerie

http://www.edgarcayce.org/_AncientMyster...dsupd.html

Atlantean hall of records, not Akash! I knew it started with an A... Wink

What I meant by "accessible" was if a tourist could go there or if it was sort of sealed off and you could only look at the sphinx from a distance. Since there are so many tourists it could well be that for security reasons they have fenced the sphinx.
Have you been there, Ali? (physically or astrally Tongue)
Ah, that explains the confusion Tongue

I've been there in neither form unfortunately Smile I'm not an adept traveler, not astrally, or physically for that matter Tongue It's on the list though.

Meerie

Maybe we should schedule a forum meeting in Giza next year...
tribute to 30 years of Ra... I will bring my shovel Tongue. Infact we all could bring our excavating gear and then see what we can find.
what do you think? Wink
Sounds like one of those flash mobs Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWP-AsG5DRk
We may need a better theme song but other than that it sounds like fun!
I feel that the old Carl Sagan analogy of "flatland" applies to understanding the pyramids.
They are multidimensional objects but show in 3rd Density only an aspect of their true nature.
The pyramid structures were designed primarily as a point of focus for channelling the in-streamings of planetary and solar energies. Now with Intelligent Infinity available the pyramid becomes the ultimate "Universal Turing Machine". If you think what is on the surface is impressive i.e the sphinx / Giza, we may be in for a big surprise when it is discovered what is "under" the structures.
I leave that to your imagination.

Meerie

(12-01-2010, 10:48 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]We may need a better theme song but other than that it sounds like fun!
I like that song Smile infact this morning I saw a woman carry her handbag "Victoria Beckham style" and it made me laugh because this looks exactly like the arm movements in the "Walk like an Egyptian" video Wink
Nice to see, hoax or not. As long as it gets people thinking.

One only need look AT the pyramids to 'get' that it's of an origin far more advanced than our own :¬)
(12-03-2010, 12:46 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see, hoax or not. As long as it gets people thinking.
Consequentialism is reprehensible.