Bring4th

Full Version: Greys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am currently re-reading the Law of One. First reading was a few years ago. In session 81 Q@A :

"Questioner: So that I can just get a little idea of what I am talking about, what are the limits of Ra’s travel in the sense of directly experiencing or seeing the activities of various places? Is it solely within this galaxy, and if so, how much of this galaxy? Or does it include some other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so-called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being, shall we say, local and including Alpha Centauri, planets of your solar system which you call the Sun, Cepheus, and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-Logoi we have come, having been called."

I thought the Greys were of the service to self? Here Ra was saying that it got a call from Zeta Reticuli which is were the Greys come from. Was the call of a negative orientation? Is Zeta Reticuli part of the Orion Empire?
"Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy"

This rather means Ra is able to go anywhere within the creation of this logos, ie the influence area of this logos (the central sun of this galaxy). that also implies that, they may not move at will to other places.

this bit is interesting.
That's odd- I remember reading in one of the LOO study guides a few years ago that Ra had indeed visited other galaxies and that what they saw there 'boggled the mind'. Does anyone else remember that, or maybe I got confused in my metaphysical researching back then..?
i remember that Ra saying they went as wanderers to other galaxies, and they found it hard to function due to differences in archetypical mind etc.
(11-30-2010, 03:29 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am currently re-reading the Law of One. First reading was a few years ago. In session 81 Q@A :

"Questioner: So that I can just get a little idea of what I am talking about, what are the limits of Ra’s travel in the sense of directly experiencing or seeing the activities of various places? Is it solely within this galaxy, and if so, how much of this galaxy? Or does it include some other galaxies?

Ra: I am Ra. Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this Logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so-called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being, shall we say, local and including Alpha Centauri, planets of your solar system which you call the Sun, Cepheus, and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-Logoi we have come, having been called."

I thought the Greys were of the service to self? Here Ra was saying that it got a call from Zeta Reticuli which is were the Greys come from. Was the call of a negative orientation? Is Zeta Reticuli part of the Orion Empire?

The physical "Grey" form has nothing to do with polarity. Also the "Orion Empire" changes over time.
(11-30-2010, 07:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i remember that Ra saying they went as wanderers to other galaxies, and they found it hard to function due to differences in archetypical mind etc.

This is particularly interesting to me Unity, I could find the quote where Ra states wanderers went to other galaxies. But not the quote where they found it hard to function. Would you please refer me?

Brittany

As far as I can tell, the Greys are of mixed orientation. They can be found on both sides, and many seem to be somewhere inbetween. I have had both pleasant and unpleasant experiences with various types of Zetas in dreams and meditations. For the most part, they seem to be a civilization that just needs help. They've cloned themselves so much that their genetic structure is deteriorating, and for the most part they have lost the emotional connections that keep organisms vibrant. At this point I think they just want to save themselves from extinction and learn how to feel and experience again, but don't really know how to do it.
(12-01-2010, 01:32 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2010, 07:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i remember that Ra saying they went as wanderers to other galaxies, and they found it hard to function due to differences in archetypical mind etc.

This is particularly interesting to me Unity, I could find the quote where Ra states wanderers went to other galaxies. But not the quote where they found it hard to function. Would you please refer me?

firstly ;

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#27
Quote:81.27 Questioner: Does Ra have knowledge of any other major galaxy or the consciousness of anything in that galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. We assume you are speaking of the possibility of knowledge of other major galaxies. There are Wanderers from other major galaxies drawn to the specific needs of a single call. There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose personality or mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. However, our interpretation of your query was a query concerning the social memory complex traveling to another major galaxy. We have not done this, nor do we contemplate it, for we can reach in love with our hearts.

this is the part where Ra says they have entities which have wandered into other major galaxies.

now im trying to find the part related to difficulties. it should be placed in between the archetypal talk somewhere in book iv. but its being hard.
Thanks unity. Smile It sounds logical enough for entities subject to another galactic logos to manifest themselves in different ways. You'd expect some troubles in adaptation. I am curious if Ra mentioned anything about in what ways this manifests. But my main point of curiosity is answered, since wanderers do seem to manage, this is clearly something manageable.
ill find the other quote when i have some time.