Bring4th

Full Version: Hello I am new to this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently introduced to the Law of One 3 months ago by my mother and have been researching as much as possible as it has completely fascinated me.

The original conversation about the LOO with my mother took place after a long day of clinical rotations for nurse practitioner school. My mother asked how I had been handling being around others with COVID so much and remained calm about it despite completely shutting myself into quarantine during the whole time. I explained to her that although my anxiety was definitely higher, I was doing okay as I really enjoyed being able to be there and connect with others and provide hope to them. I then cracked a joke about not being able to keep friends around regularly since I tend to isolate myself socially yet somehow I can talk to strangers all day and enjoy it. She asked how I could even talk to complete strangers as much as I do since she isn’t overly social herself, especially with how crazy people have been lately. Then I told her I was actually the go to for dealing with the most upset patients, whether they were crying or yelling at me, as somehow I was always able to bring them back to peace. My mom, knowing I’m not a touchy/mushy person, asked exactly how I did it because she knew I would never walk in a room and hug a stranger. I told her I was always able to read a person and feel exactly what they were feeling and draw from those emotions-whether I had experienced what they were going through or not. It’s as if I have experienced what they have and I know what to say, yet I am 25 years old with very little life experience aside from 3 years of being a nurse.

After my last comment my mother went into one of her rants about the newest topic she was researching, saying “You must be a wanderer, because you have lived those experiences in a past life and can draw off of those raw emotions.” I had no clue what she was talking about and that is when she began to explain the LOO to me, and it really resonated. The next day on my drive to clinical, I began listening to the many YouTube videos from L/L Research trying to understand that vast amount of information she threw at me and figure out what it meant to be a wanderer.

While I was raised Catholic, my mother was always open to the ideas and concepts of other religions, researching different topics that interested her in her spare time. We had discussed the idea of reincarnation before and the fact that I felt like an “old soul” as I never needed to give in to peer pressure growing up and did not make many of the mistakes that teenagers typically do (NOT to say that I don’t make mistakes, just not the classic ones for my age). While my younger brother was usually being grounded for doing drugs, drinking, or sneaking out, I was only ever grounded for not cleaning my room(I am chronically messy and disorganized). I did however end up drinking socially in college and a lot more in the beginning of my nursing career to cope with the stress and trauma that I saw daily working at a trauma hospital.

I am not one to classify myself as “special” or above anyone else and like to think of myself as rather grounded, but I can say I am not entertained by the societal norms of my age group. I find myself passing up on social events to pick up extra shifts at work not for the money, but because I enjoy caring for other people despite how stressful the ICU can get. I have also ended every relationship due to the fact that I don’t feel fully connected or understood by them that I feel like I could settle down forever. I also have always been very sensitive spiritually, having paranormal encounters everywhere I’ve lived. I’ve never seen an actual apparition, but have had auditory and physical encounters. Some of these have scared me, but many I recognize as harmless and carry on. While I was never specifically set in any religion, I always believed in loving others. I have found that any time that I pray/meditate on a specific problem relating to my personal life, I always receive an answer usually in the form of an abstract dream or thought. I’ve often found this strange and never mentioned it to anyone because I do not boast myself as a spiritual person.

I am driven by the idea of showing others love and kindness and that is what has driven me in my career as a nurse and future nurse practitioner.
Although some concepts of Christianity do guide my life choices, the focus on sin and judgement of others (especially down here in the Bible Belt) has never sat well with me. Listening to what my mother had to say and learning more about the Law of One, something just clicked. Everything has suddenly made sense and I have found a lot of peace lately from it despite the chaos our world is currently facing. Whether I am a wanderer or not, I do feel a purpose now to go out and spread love and positivity and hopefully make this place a little better.
Hello there and welcome

It sounds like you have an open and loving disposition that will serve you and all others very well, especially during these interesting times.

Also, very cool that you were introduced the the Law of One by your mother. I wish you happy exploring and learning on the forums and off Smile
Welcome Janeeeen. I enjoyed your story and I think you will find that you fit right in here. I understand some of the paradoxes you wrote about. 

May I suggest you visit lawofone.org; you can read the Ra Material—the core channeling of the Law of One—and browse by category, for free. L/L Research also has a library of reading.

Smile
Welcome.... thanks for the introduction, this is a wonderful community to be a part of.
Welcome janeeeen,
what lovely things you are doing, Wink. Much love and happy journey here, it’s a really nice place Heart
Thank you all for the support and kind words. I am grateful to have been introduced to the LOO. I have been using L/L Research’s website to read the Ra contact channelings and look forward to learning more!
Hi Janeeeen! It was wonderful to read your passion for your healing profession as a nurse, as well as your healing gift of being able to sooth others with your empathetic listening and love. Welcome! Smile
Hi Janeen, welcome!

Thank you for sharing us about your background and I resonate with you on the 'sin and judgement' part and the don't care too much about wanderer or not part.. who cares right?

I remember the first time I saw a statue of huge man nailed on the cross, on the first day of my catholic school.
To me it's horrific and intimidating, I ask the teacher in which she replied "That's Jesus dear, he died for our sin"
Which then I think to myself "My sin? What did I do? I didn't do my homework and a man need to die for it?"
(02-02-2021, 08:30 AM)janeeeen Wrote: [ -> ]I told her I was always able to read a person and feel exactly what they were feeling and draw from those emotions-whether I had experienced what they were going through or not.

(I am chronically messy and disorganized).

Taking the personality test might help in knowing yourself better. Those seem to be INFJ traits if im not mistaken. That personality analysis is amazingly accurate and helpful.
The way I see sin in the bible is the concept of infringing on free will. Now, I don't know how pre incarnation was planned when genesis was set but the fact that "God" in the bible thought man was a sinful creature is because if there is no pre-incarnative plan, then the human would be constantly infringing others' free will unless specifically they were requested of assistance.

If you would like another source to compare with the Law of One, I suggest reading this interview:

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_socie...bloodlines

It corroborates LOO very well and uses the same terminology, but believing this source requires some open mindedness about the control structure organizing the negative catalyst supplied on this planet.

It's always good to see new people discovering the Law of One,

Have a good eternity!
(02-08-2021, 06:36 AM)greenl8 Wrote: [ -> ]The way I see sin in the bible is the concept of infringing on free will. Now, I don't know how pre incarnation was planned when genesis was set but the fact that "God" in the bible thought man was a sinful creature is because if there is no pre-incarnative plan, then the human would be constantly infringing others' free will unless specifically they were requested of assistance.

If you would like another source to compare with the Law of One, I suggest reading this interview:

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_socie...bloodlines

It corroborates LOO very well and uses the same terminology, but believing this source requires some open mindedness about the control structure organizing the negative catalyst supplied on this planet.

It's always good to see new people discovering the Law of One,

Have a good eternity!

Many mystery schools use The Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and the word "sin" in Genesis would come from Hebrew. This may be of benefit in this context.
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/definition/sin.htm
The "God" in the Bible has many aspects, emanations, facets or names and much of the Bible has been and continues to be largely misunderstood, and the other portions have been tampered with by scribes with an unpure heart. It is still a worthwhile text so as long as you can discern what is truth and what is false.
Many mainstream Christians have fallen prey to some of these false teachings.