Bring4th

Full Version: DNA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think is the significance of DNA, spiritually speaking?
Does it just order the production of our proteins?
Could it be some kind of consciousness and/or energy receiver?
Could it be the way in which time/space connects to, gathers, experiences and controls space/time matter to make a space/time body?
What have the various Confederation channelings had to say about this?
Im not sure what Ra has to say on this but, the book "The Cosmic Serpent" by Jeremy Narby has some interesting theories on the role of DNA. Our DNA is an enigma, statisticaly it should not exist. I think there is much more information encoded in DNA than we can imagine.We just dont know how to read it yet. As in Narby's book some believe we can access this knowledge ourselves through altered states of conciousness.Perhaps some mystical/religious experiences are generated by tapping into our DNA.I dont know, just a theory.
Well based on the Russian research referred to by David on the DivineCosmos website, I think DNA is more than it seems. Some of the research referred to suggested that DNA contains holographic information. [I think it was something like laser / EM energy when 'shone' (this was the unclear part for me) through DNA produced visible holographic information]. As for channeled information, I found one of the articles I had remembered, which talked about each 'iota' ('smallest' bit? -- lol) of the creation/universe containing the creation within it.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...6_0825.pdf

If the latter information is true, DNA may be what you describe in terms of maintaining the density-appropriate veil (for those densities that have a space/time body requiring DNA). That is, if each iota of the creation contains a copy of the entire creation, DNA is made up of these 'iota'. Perhaps DNA is the construct which both maintains the veil, as well as the 'suitcase' Quo has referred to us metaphorically packing for our incarnative trip.

Peace and Joy,

Jason
HI all,

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and some viruses. Yes, it order the production of our proteins.
I've read some of the David Wilcock material that says how DNA attracts light, and the spiral of DNA is influenced by torsion fields. Light is said to be spiraling (Ra material and science shows this). DNA is incredibly small, about 2nm wide from a video I saw.
As far as I understand it, what has been said previously appears to be for the most part correct. I would like to add.

DNA, as well as containing the physical and metaphysical encoding, is the link from the time/space spirit to the space/time mind/body/spirit complex. In this density, we use two strands which are in space/time, and one strand which is in time/space. Upon the time of the harvest, the three strands will be integrated for those that are capable of the DNA upgrade and assume 4th density bodies. I am unfamiliar as to whether 5th and 6th densities also use a three strand DNA system.
(02-09-2010, 11:51 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]DNA, as well as containing the physical and metaphysical encoding, is the link from the time/space spirit to the space/time mind/body/spirit complex.

That, I also believe is the whole point.

Hi all. Just my understanding on this topic so far.
DNA is multidimensional existing in 3D as the blueprint for the bio chemical processes whilst "simultaneously" co-existing on all Densities of this Octave in Time/Space. It is the crystalline nature of DNA that enables this interaction.
When unaware of the nature of this Divine connection humans are coded by the frequencies of Gaia, these being the reflection of the Vibration of the planet at that given point. This is the mechanism behind the Illusion of Time in 3D. Without influence from Earth, Sun, Moon the fully conscious human would be in a state of perpetual Healing of the Self as the gateway to Intelligent Infinity could be maintained, infinitely. The 3D body would not age. After Harvest, in my opinion the frequency of Terra Nova will be such as to maintain these conditions for the Ascension Process to complete, all Wanderers returning step by step to their home Densities eventually relinquishing their 3D bodies. This subject becomes fascinating when one considers the role of the Pineal Gland.
Love & Light
(02-10-2010, 05:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]This subject becomes fascinating when one considers the role of the Pineal Gland.

Ashim, I'd enjoy learning more about your perspectives on these fascinating subjects. I've done only a little bit of study here. My impression is that you have already discovered, integrated and comprehended much about how these biochemical and spiritual factors relate to each other. I would like to find what you have been able to put together.

I also wonder if MistaG has an accounting for these spiral constituents of life within his circular-quadrants theories.

I'll be away from the computer for much of the day, so my responses might come tomorrow.
I was listening yesterday to David Wilcock's The Science of Peace audio program. He mentions how DNA are like antennas, receiving light, and causing it to spiral.
He went on to say how when we're angry (and it has been shown scientifically) our DNA knots up tighter. When we relax and are at peace, our DNA begins to unwind. This lets the RNA in so it can take the info through our bodies for the purpose of healing.

The interesting thing was, scientists did tests on DNA in a test tube. This would cause the light around it to spiral as I mentioned. When they removed the dna from the tube, the light that was there continued to spiral for up to 30 days after.

He's also covered how pyramids that were built by the Russians were used in healing as well. The Russians are way ahead of the US in their research on torsion fields and such. Sorry if it was a little off topic, but I think it all fits together.
Sure Gemini, well said, I'm convinced that esoteric technologies exist and have been "hidden" from us for longer than we may imagine. Regarding David Wilcock I feel he is a beautiful and Positive Soul. I spent quite some time researching some of his work. Davids work contains many truths but he is also for this very reason a high priority target for dissinfo agents, so as always I allow for some Distortions and go with that which feels good. What he says about DNA rings very true with my understandings. I think you might be surprised at the type of technology available to our own governments at this time. Although I refer to this as "technology" it does not "work" in the strict sense. It is rather more the case of application of Universal Laws. These Laws however are not those taught at science school - a totally new ball park is required in the form of true metaphysics. Only within this higher dimensional framework can the real nature of our relationship with our Infinite Creator be known. Pyramids are the biggest secret ever to be hidden in front of our own eyes. They are truly multidimensional in nature.
hi,
I had access to a DNA encoder -

That is, if you have a DNA encoder, you write the DNA data and interpreter.

It is made of two parts - DNA data to encode hard-coded values and interpreter or "player".
i.e., the interpreter reads the data and acts upon it.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was single-strand and acts as "memory". It is the decoded by an interpreter which then forms the basis of cellular activities.

The thing we normally work with is RNA single-strand (i.e., you encode the left-side, then the right-side is for parity-check) and you work with amino-acids or base-pairs.

i.e., -
RNA(live) + DNA(backup)
you work with left side mirror (RNA-L) and right side is parity checking or preservation
RNA is more chemically active, DNA is more chemically inactive.
the encoding is in opposites, you encode RNA and opposite mirror copy is DNA.

The player or interpreter is called as proteins which act out metabolic activities to make the cell work. e.g., process light to chemical energy (photosynthesis), store energy and then release energy to grow towards light or move around.

e.g., after encoding the DNA of a plant, you grow towards light. (Law of One, 2nd density), or do interesting things, like, make multiple copies of itself (replicate and divide)

to make multiple copies of itself, is to package itself up as a seed and repeat life cycle over and over again, so fill the land with plants - to hold the soil from blowing in the wind, or to till soil.

then make it act upon light, grow towards light, grow bigger and bigger, from top (reaching upwards) and downwards (roots)

if you are particularly creative, you could encode an ant, to move things around, or fish to explore life as a fish - to swim the rivers and oceans, or bird to explore the horizons and fly around. (fly-by-wire)

you could encode a mammal, give it legs (4) make it seek for the water (as the hart panths for the water brooks), walk or run. (cow, horse)

----
The main idea of DNA is embodied in the Law of One - to allow the sub-sub-logi to experience other experiences and learn from it.

It was most interesting to experience life as others, e.g., growing towards light (plant), moving towards light sources (animals) and also in darkness (e.g., decomposition, decay)

You could interact with yourself, e.g., a field of same plants or group of horses running around, or shoal of fishes moving together.

You could also watch from the rising of sun to sunset, the growing towards light, from the birth to passing away of your own creations. To learn from other experiences and observing with great interest and constantly learning from itself.

It is all unified creation - every shrub, every tree, is all inter-related.

Of course, you need a container (e.g., planet) to put all of this stuff and an energy source. The planet needs to be in stable orbit. So you need to create outer and inner planets to load-balance gravity. If you create too many planets near the sun, you get unstable orbits and then it crashes into each other. If you create too far out, it could drift away. (Excuse me, have you seen my planet?) Or work in progress (need to put a light-house (quasar) to warn others).

BigSmile