Bring4th

Full Version: A monolith found near Göbeklitepe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A news i've just found on youtube. A monolith has been found by the villagers living nearby and now the military police is guarding the item. Interestingly, there is also a writing in Runic alphabet, saying "If you want to see the Moon, you must look up into the sky".

Well this hints that these monoliths are less and less of a college art project for sure.
(02-06-2021, 06:12 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Well this hints that these monoliths are less and less of a college art project for sure.

It hints that they are new viral fad and marketing. Just like how the first one was.
Psy Op.
(02-08-2021, 12:08 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2021, 06:12 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Well this hints that these monoliths are less and less of a college art project for sure.

It hints that they are new viral fad and marketing. Just like how the first one was.

Considering where that one was found, I would be less flippant about it. Not an easy place to get around unnoticed.

And there have been many.
I think people are building these rather than ET's or some lost breakaway civilization on Earth. I think it's sort of a thing in the collective conscious/unconscious and budding 4d energies driving it. It could be a dumb marketing ploy on one end, or maybe it is something out of the ordinary on the other, but I think its in between-just people playing a fun little game together by building, placing, and discovering these monoliths. The first one got the ball rolling. This might not even be any kind of organized effort in a conventional sense where people are fully aware and communicating and planning where to build and place them, just the collective energies sort of spurring people to either copycat and build a monolith in some place they feel is appropriate or go look for them.
(02-08-2021, 03:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are building these rather than ET's or some lost breakaway civilization on Earth. I think it's sort of a thing in the collective conscious/unconscious and budding 4d energies driving it. It could be a dumb marketing ploy on one end, or maybe it is something out of the ordinary on the other, but I think its in between-just people playing a fun little game together by building, placing, and discovering these monoliths. The first one got the ball rolling. This might not even be any kind of organized effort in a conventional sense where people are fully aware and communicating and planning where to build and place them, just the collective energies sort of spurring people to either copycat and build a monolith in some place they feel is appropriate or go look for them.

I agree, it can be more than one thing. The original intent vs the consequential change in consciencnous can all be part of a 'divine plan'. It's can be a type of synchronicity.

Only results matter.
(02-08-2021, 02:59 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2021, 12:08 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering where that one was found, I would be less flippant about it. Not an easy place to get around unnoticed.

Yeah, actually i would be pretty flippant about it - its just a village road in Southeastern Turkey. Where everything is pretty, well, *rural*. Not only people, but even smugglers using donkeys to smuggle weapons or drugs get around pretty easily and unnoticed.