Bring4th

Full Version: LOO in the bakery...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

[attachment=231]

I found this in the bakery at the grocery where I work. It amused me for a good hour. It seems Orion has overtaken the pastry empire. Though as my husband says, at least we still have "bulk danish". Lol.
Well, it seems that I cannot get this picture to a legible size, nor can I delete this post. It is basically a doughnut bag that lists a bunch of different pastries prequeled by "self service"..."self service bagel", "self service danish", etc. Sorry for the awkwardness of this post.

seejay21

No problem.. You can click the pic and it gets bigger.... self service enlargement. Smile

Brittany

Oh, that's good. Shows how technically savvy I am. Lol.
That self service scone is at odds with a scone I had for breakfast yesterday, which seemed benevolent enough... Smile

Brittany

"Would you like to join me for torture and scones?"

"What was that first part?"

"Uh...tea?"

"Oh, okay!"

"And torture..."

Lol. What magnificent catalyst pastries can be!
What constitutes a "Hispanic Pastry" anyway?
Self service muffin...
I love that one...

You "self service muffin" you!

Now that's an insult that will leave someone in tears Tongue

Brittany

I suppose STS people gotta eat, too, right? I just get this image in my head of a bunch of Orion guys standing around the water cooler in oxfords and ties, eating Self Service Pastries...lol.

It reminds me of that "Come to the dark side...we have cookies!" expression. If they'd only get Krispy Kreme, I'm sure their following would soar through the roof! XD
When I lived in Portland there was a shop called Voodoo Donuts...

[Image: voodoo-doughnut-portland-oregon.jpg]

That might qualify as a self service donut! (They also had bacon maple donuts... equally evil for your health at least)

Brittany

I'm not sure if that's funny or just disturbing...lol. Seems bacon is finding its way into everything these days.
I give you the STS home page! You can learn "About STS", see the "STS Services" and even "Email STS"!! They have a place for STS employees to log in too... hehe!

Interestingly, STO Corp is "Building with Conscience"! lol!

Conditioned thought is a big part of comedy. It's funny how easily we condition ourselves!

Brittany

E-mail STS. Lol. "Hey, um...do you have any cookies?"
HAHA! I knew there was a connection betwixt substitute teachers and STS empires. The evidence keeps rolling in. Smile