Bring4th

Full Version: Living in a safe Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Below is an article i'd written in another forum. I'd like to share it with ya

Take care

Everything we live in our lives is our creation. Be it our health, socio-economic situation etc. Anyway, when we look at the creation of these, the most important part is the power of our beliefs. The beliefs about who we are and the Universe play a crucial role. They can determine and change the actual ongoing of our lives.

In our times, people, rightfully, find it difficult to stay safe in this world. The wars, earthquakes, and contagious diseases looks like a threat to our lives. Anyway, we all have the power to change this to the harmless. As long you believe you live in a safe Universe and that your body is not frail to any disease, everything will change. Universe, actually, works according to our beliefs. How you believe about yourselves will determine everything in your life. To be away from anything harmful and stop the contagious diseases from someone else hits you, you may say: "I live in a safe Universe" and "My body is not frail to diseases". By believing and saying these, you'll witness miraculous transformation of your reality. Like the C's said, that's being knowledgeable. I have tried these and they work perfectly. The moment you think there is something dangerous, Universe, if detrimental, will take you away from it. Provided that being independent and depending on nobody suffices.

Your Universe is therefore safe and you're perfectly immune to any contagious someone else originated disease.

Enjoy your new reality Smile
(02-11-2021, 09:58 AM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Below is an article i'd written in another forum. I'd like to share it with ya

Take care

Everything we live in our lives is our creation. Be it our health, socio-economic situation etc. Anyway, when we look at the creation of these, the most important part is the power of our beliefs. The beliefs about who we are and the Universe play a crucial role. They can determine and change the actual ongoing of our lives.

In our times, people, rightfully, find it difficult to stay safe in this world. The wars, earthquakes, and contagious diseases looks like a threat to our lives. Anyway, we all have the power to change this to the harmless. As long you believe you live in a safe Universe and that your body is not frail to any disease, everything will change. Universe, actually, works according to our beliefs. How you believe about yourselves will determine everything in your life. To be away from anything harmful and stop the contagious diseases from someone else hits you, you may say: "I live in a safe Universe" and "My body is not frail to diseases". By believing and saying these, you'll witness miraculous transformation of your reality. Like the C's said, that's being knowledgeable. I have tried these and they work perfectly. The moment you think there is something dangerous, Universe, if detrimental, will take you away from it. Provided that being independent and depending on nobody suffices.

Your Universe is therefore safe and you're perfectly immune to any contagious someone else originated disease.

Enjoy your new reality Smile

I like to think of beliefs as houses built on sand at the ocean's edge; the landscape changes greatly as the tides roll rise and fall.
https://www.lawofone.info/s/17#26

Quote:Questioner: Is this the reason for what we call spontaneous combustion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not correct.

17.27 Questioner: Can you tell me what causes that phenomenon?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, a forest. One tree is struck by lightning. It burns. Lightning does not strike elsewhere. Elsewhere does not burn. There are random occurrences which do not have to do with the entity, but with the window phenomenon of which we spoke.

17.28 Questioner: Are these particular entities all uniquely the same, or are they just random entities?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is correct.

Not all things are in ones control.

I agree 100% that most catalyst can be removed by having more people being conscientious.
(02-16-2021, 08:29 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]I like to think of beliefs as houses built on sand at the ocean's edge; the landscape changes greatly as the tides roll rise and fall.

Ohr, very poetic too...

This reminds me of an unfortunately very funny story which happened to a a British citizen. At the end of 1981, he became very worried about the fate of his family, having deeply thought about pollution, violence, fire, storms and other things of same style. So he started to look around where he could move with his family that would make their life safer. And early 1982 he moved to the Falkland Islands...
hahahahaha thank you for sharing flo..... "unfortunately funny" is a good way of putting that story.

i like how it highlights how little we actually know.... what we think is "best", could very well not be as such... at least, may not appear to be as such :p
(02-16-2021, 01:26 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2021, 08:29 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]I like to think of beliefs as houses built on sand at the ocean's edge; the landscape changes greatly as the tides roll rise and fall.

Ohr, very poetic too...

This reminds me of an unfortunately very funny story which happened to a a British citizen.  At the end of 1981,  he became very worried about the  fate of his family,  having deeply thought about pollution, violence, fire, storms and other things of same style. So he started to look around where he could move with his family that would make their life safer.  And early 1982 he moved to the Falkland Islands...

BigSmile dark humor is gooood BigSmile
(02-16-2021, 10:31 AM)MrWho Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.lawofone.info/s/17#26

"Questioner: Is this the reason for what we call spontaneous combustion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not correct.

17.27 Questioner: Can you tell me what causes that phenomenon?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, a forest. One tree is struck by lightning. It burns. Lightning does not strike elsewhere. Elsewhere does not burn. There are random occurrences which do not have to do with the entity, but with the window phenomenon of which we spoke.

17.28 Questioner: Are these particular entities all uniquely the same, or are they just random entities?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is correct."

Not all things are in ones control.

I agree 100% that most catalyst can be removed by having more people being conscientious.

A slight correction to the 'random window phenomenon'; it is only random from our limited point of view, for there is purpose beyond our understanding. While it means that phrase 'not all things are in ones control' is true, it can be said to hold meaning beyond the entity itself. This being so, these 'random anomalies' should not really be taken into account or 'worried about' when travelling on one's path. Awareness - acceptance and understanding - wisdom.
All things are possible.

I just warn against setting oneself up for failed expectations.

Even with pure intent and will, things may not go as one wishes.

Best of luck to those that wish to always be without catalyst. Remember catalyst is a tool for growth. To be without catalyst is to be beyond growth.

In essence one would need to be perfectly crystalized in all chakras.

A tall order indeed.
if we wished to escape a catalyst, wouldn't the catalyst find you ? BigSmile
It depends :/