Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am merely sharing the coincidences found in the English language, that agree with the geometry of spheres, the Octave of Ra, which also happens to describe the crystal structure of atoms, the numbers of various scripture sources, the pyramids, the I-Ching, the Tarot, etc...etc...
I have no way of knowing why it was English that has this information.

(12-16-2010, 04:41 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first time that you have a specific question. Your attitude was belittling from the beginning
This? you asked incredulously? Just as I was beginning to share. You made up your mind that this material is not valuable. This is your choice, and I have no problem with it. But I do not have to like your attitude if it seems unfriendly to me. I am simply sharing information that I believe is very valuable. You don't have to read it, if it offends you.

i didnt do any such thing. i just questioned whether these were holding off, and i have criticized that you have been basing all of these on anglo-american culture specific assumptions.

what i personally think is, you dont like being questioned, and being defensive when questioned. its pointless to be accusing anyone who disagrees with what you are believing in.

Quote: The G-D is used by the Jews, and the word GOD is used by the Christians. You can find them in their bible. Any bible.

excuse me, but the word 'god' is an english word, and its not found in hebrew language :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

the word god is not found in german bibles either, in german language, the god name is 'gott'. in modern times, jews write english name of god, as g-d, when they have to, in order to avoid certain potential sins according to their religion. not because that anglosaxon word has been in hebrew language for 3 thousand years.

Quote:When given values to the letters they agree with the geometry of packed spheres. For example, each sphere has the potential of being at the center of 4 circles of 7. The numbers 7 and 4 repeat often.
The word GOD can be found by adding the radius and area of a circle. When interpreted on the geometry, this indicates that the radius must be outside the area since the area already has all possible radius. This is like the strike of the Cobra.
The values are 7 154 which is G O D.
These are mere observations, like the fact that if we give rotation potential to the spheres, and allow them to accelerate within the geometry, the number of rotation will be exactly the number of hours in 6 days "six days of creation". 6*24*60*60. This is the same geometry of the Octave that we talked about, where we found the values for GOD and G-D, and Jesus.
If we look at the last chapter of the bible, we can see that it describes the geometry, when it describes the seals, trumpets, and plagues.
The bible has a lot of numbers that repeat, such 144000, 7*7, 12, and others. We can show these numbers are essential to the basic geometry. We can even find interpretation from Adam and Eve and explain how they are joined by a rib, and why they are united till death breaks them apart.
All this material is just a part of the information. You can ignore it all, and still have enough information to explain The Law of One.
I don't know about other codes or other languages. I am just sharing what I know. I do not claim that I understand what all this means.

if it is a universal calculation and 'geometry of packed spheres', then it has to fulfill the word gott, all the hebrew words for god found in here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

and the bibles written in latin, german, and in other languages. in addition, it has to fulfill the same equation, in mandarin chinese, since they double the number of english speakers on this planet, and i very much think that no universal equation can just skip by 10% of the population of earth.

adonai, el, elah, asher, elohim, gott

and moreover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Go...ristianity

all the names of god in christianity.

the 'packed spheres equation' you present, has to fulfill all of these to be valid, if it is something universal as you say.
(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first time that you have a specific question. Your attitude was belittling from the beginning

Respectfully, Nabil, several people have been asking questions, and we welcome the free exchange of ideas here. Please do not interpret the asking of questions, or even the expressing of doubt, as belittling.

Thank you for sharing your theories and research.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The G-D is used by the Jews, and the word GOD is used by the Christians. You can find them in their bible. Any bible.
When given values to the letters they agree with the geometry of packed spheres. For example, each sphere has the potential of being at the center of 4 circles of 7. The numbers 7 and 4 repeat often.
The word GOD can be found by adding the radius and area of a circle. When interpreted on the geometry, this indicates that the radius must be outside the area since the area already has all possible radius. This is like the strike of the Cobra.

I definitely agree with you that patterns are to be found, but I'm not sure what you are suggesting as to the significance of those patterns.

When you say that this geometry 'explains the Law of One' and link it to the name for what the authors of the ancient books thought was God, are you suggesting that this validates their views?

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you!

My personal view is that what the ancient tribes thought was 'God' was not what we consider the One Infinite Creator, but a negative entity masquerading as 'God.' Thus, I'm not quite sure what to make of your conclusions, since I don't think of the 'God' of the Bible to be 'God' at all.

I realize that you aren't claiming to have all the answers regarding interpretation. I'm just expressing my own observations about what you have presented.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]the number of rotation will be exactly the number of hours in 6 days "six days of creation". 6*24*60*60. This is the same geometry of the Octave that we talked about, where we found the values for GOD and G-D, and Jesus.

Being that the '6 days of creation' is symbolic, since we know the Earth wasn't actually created in 6 days, I'm not sure what to make of that correlation.

Numerologically, the number 6 refers to the completion of the physical manifestation.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]We can even find interpretation from Adam and Eve and explain how they are joined by a rib, and why they are united till death breaks them apart.

I consider that story to be a myth, much like any other tribal creation myth. I suppose any myth, from any culture or religion, will have numerological significance. Patterns abound everywhere.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You can ignore it all, and still have enough information to explain The Law of One.

If anyone figures out how to explain the Law of One, please do let us know! Tongue Haha that is what we're trying to do here. I don't think it's quite as simple as that. All perspectives are valid and add a tiny piece to the puzzle. Thank you for sharing yours!

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about other codes or other languages. I am just sharing what I know. I do not claim that I understand what all this means.

OK. Fair enough. Thank you for that clarification! I hope you will understand that others might not readily know what exactly you are claiming to understand, and thus ask questions. When a statement is made, implying that something 'explains the Law of One' then that is going to generate a lot of questions, doubts, and counterpoints, simply because we don't consider the Law of One to be quite so easily explainable.
Hello Monica

The words that you quoted were not directed towards everyone here. I am happy and grateful to all of you.
It was directed at Unity100, who I felt was not asking anything specific about the material I was sharing, while at the same time putting it down.
We have since worked it out. I think.

(12-16-2010, 07:58 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

Respectfully, Nabil, several people have been asking questions, and we welcome the free exchange of ideas here. Please do not interpret the asking of questions, or even the expressing of doubt, as belittling.

Thank you for sharing your theories and research.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The G-D is used by the Jews, and the word GOD is used by the Christians. You can find them in their bible. Any bible.
When given values to the letters they agree with the geometry of packed spheres. For example, each sphere has the potential of being at the center of 4 circles of 7. The numbers 7 and 4 repeat often.

I definitely agree with you that patterns are to be found, but I'm not sure what you are suggesting as to the significance of those patterns.

When you say that this geometry 'explains the Law of One' and link it to the name for what the authors of the ancient books thought was God, are you suggesting that this validates their views?

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you!

My personal view is that what the ancient tribes thought was 'God' was not what we consider the One Infinite Creator, but a negative entity masquerading as 'God.' Thus, I'm not quite sure what to make of your conclusions, since I don't think of the 'God' of the Bible to be 'God' at all.

I realize that you aren't claiming to have all the answers regarding interpretation. I'm just expressing my own observations about what you have presented.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]the number of rotation will be exactly the number of hours in 6 days "six days of creation". 6*24*60*60. This is the same geometry of the Octave that we talked about, where we found the values for GOD and G-D, and Jesus.

Being that the '6 days of creation' is symbolic, since we know the Earth wasn't actually created in 6 days, I'm not sure what to make of that correlation.

Numerologically, the number 6 refers to the completion of the physical manifestation.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]We can even find interpretation from Adam and Eve and explain how they are joined by a rib, and why they are united till death breaks them apart.

I consider that story to be a myth, much like any other tribal creation myth. I suppose any myth, from any culture or religion, will have numerological significance. Patterns abound everywhere.

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You can ignore it all, and still have enough information to explain The Law of One.

If anyone figures out how to explain the Law of One, please do let us know! Tongue Haha that is what we're trying to do here. I don't think it's quite as simple as that. All perspectives are valid and add a tiny piece to the puzzle. Thank you for sharing yours!

(12-16-2010, 03:31 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about other codes or other languages. I am just sharing what I know. I do not claim that I understand what all this means.

OK. Fair enough. Thank you for that clarification! I hope you will understand that others might not readily know what exactly you are claiming to understand, and thus ask questions. When a statement is made, implying that something 'explains the Law of One' then that is going to generate a lot of questions, doubts, and counterpoints, simply because we don't consider the Law of One to be quite so easily explainable.
(12-16-2010, 11:00 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The words that you quoted were not directed towards everyone here. I am happy and grateful to all of you.
It was directed at Unity100, who I felt was not asking anything specific about the material I was sharing, while at the same time putting it down.

what i understood is there is no relevance in this because it only holds for english language bible and the word 'god'.

it doesnt hold for other holy books, or the name of 'god' in other languages. if, stating that out feels like 'putting down' to you, there is nothing i can do to help in that regard.
Actually, the word GOD, and all the stuff about language in religion, is irrelevant to the basic ideas. That was just additional information. Mere observations of how letters and numbers seem to agree in English.

We are talking about spheres, not religious teachings, or language. The books describe exact geometry. For example, the 6 days of creation is a number, and has nothing to do with any particular language. The same is true about all the numbers. Some words describe structures, and creatures, which can have a shape, or ratios, or function. This can be interpreted within the basic geometry of spheres.

In difference to you, Unity, I am going to stop sharing information related to any specific language. I will stick with the logic of numbers, and the general information in words that is agreed upon.

(12-16-2010, 11:51 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2010, 11:00 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The words that you quoted were not directed towards everyone here. I am happy and grateful to all of you.

what i understood is there is no relevance in this because it only holds for english language bible and the word 'god'.

it doesnt hold for other holy books, or the name of 'god' in other languages. if, stating that out feels like 'putting down' to you, there is nothing i can do to help in that regard.
(12-17-2010, 02:37 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the word GOD, and all the stuff about language in religion, is irrelevant to the basic ideas. That was just additional information. Mere observations of how letters and numbers seem to agree in English.

you have put forth that agreement, as an indicator of universal applicability, and the validity of the basic sphere idea you have been proposing.

if it does not hold with any/all that is out there, it means it is not universal, and cant be shown as a proof of anything being valid.

Quote:We are talking about spheres, not religious teachings, or language. The books describe exact geometry. For example, the 6 days of creation is a number, and has nothing to do with any particular language. The same is true about all the numbers. Some words describe structures, and creatures, which can have a shape, or ratios, or function. This can be interpreted within the basic geometry of spheres.

genesis is another caanan/middle east religion myth, that comes from the abrahamic roots all these religions come from, and further, the ancient middle east roots these come from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_cre...st_context

these are not found in other cultures, such as :

chinese (deneb origin) (1.3 billion population)
american indians, south americans (deneb origin)
indians (origin unknown) (~1.2 billion population)
africans (origin unknown) (~1 billion population)

these are not found in cultures which encompass more than 3.5 billion population on this planet. in the past, the cultures which had the abrahamic roots was probably even less in number, compared to the cultures which had not. (middle east was not higher in population compared to other regions).

Quote:In difference to you, Unity, I am going to stop sharing information related to any specific language. I will stick with the logic of numbers, and the general information in words that is agreed upon.

i very much think that, in order for your numerology and sphere theory to have any validity, you need to stop trying to link it to religions/philosophies/ideologies coming from middle east/caanan. actually it would be better not to attempt to link it to any specific culture, however we are told that these cultures had a negative influence in their past, and their religions and their books and cultures have been consciously and single handedly shaped by various kings, emperors, reformers and so on.
(12-17-2010, 03:44 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i very much think that, in order for your numerology and sphere theory to have any validity, you need to stop trying to link it to religions/philosophies/ideologies coming from middle east/caanan. actually it would be better not to attempt to link it to any specific culture, however we are told that these cultures had a negative influence in their past, and their religions and their books and cultures have been consciously and single handedly shaped by various kings, emperors, reformers and so on.

I too find that the Biblical references can actually detract, and am more interested in Law of One correlations, rather than Biblical correlations.
You obviously have a certain belief regarding religions from the middle east. This does not mean that they do not have the information. Its simply there. Just as it is within other religions, myths, ancient art and structures. It is even in symbols that have nothing to do with religion or philosophy, such as playing card suits, and the peace sign.

I realize how difficult it can be for people to appreciate the scope of this. But I am not in a rush.
I will continue to share the information from different sources, because the information is there. Sharing the information is all I want to do anyway. Each person can decide for themselves what to think about it, and what purpose it has, if any.

(12-17-2010, 03:44 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2010, 02:37 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the word GOD, and all the stuff about language in religion, is irrelevant to the basic ideas. That was just additional information. Mere observations of how letters and numbers seem to agree in English.

you have put forth that agreement, as an indicator of universal applicability, and the validity of the basic sphere idea you have been proposing.

if it does not hold with any/all that is out there, it means it is not universal, and cant be shown as a proof of anything being valid.

Quote:We are talking about spheres, not religious teachings, or language. The books describe exact geometry. For example, the 6 days of creation is a number, and has nothing to do with any particular language. The same is true about all the numbers. Some words describe structures, and creatures, which can have a shape, or ratios, or function. This can be interpreted within the basic geometry of spheres.

genesis is another caanan/middle east religion myth, that comes from the abrahamic roots all these religions come from, and further, the ancient middle east roots these come from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_cre...st_context

these are not found in other cultures, such as :

chinese (deneb origin) (1.3 billion population)
american indians, south americans (deneb origin)
indians (origin unknown) (~1.2 billion population)
africans (origin unknown) (~1 billion population)

these are not found in cultures which encompass more than 3.5 billion population on this planet. in the past, the cultures which had the abrahamic roots was probably even less in number, compared to the cultures which had not. (middle east was not higher in population compared to other regions).

Quote:In difference to you, Unity, I am going to stop sharing information related to any specific language. I will stick with the logic of numbers, and the general information in words that is agreed upon.

i very much think that, in order for your numerology and sphere theory to have any validity, you need to stop trying to link it to religions/philosophies/ideologies coming from middle east/caanan. actually it would be better not to attempt to link it to any specific culture, however we are told that these cultures had a negative influence in their past, and their religions and their books and cultures have been consciously and single handedly shaped by various kings, emperors, reformers and so on.
(12-17-2010, 04:35 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]You obviously have a certain belief regarding religions from the middle east.

yes. we are told that they have been influenced by negative influence. and, this negative influence has been possible at that point in time, because the thought patterns of the population had provided for fertile grounds. that means, negative thought patterns had to be developing for some time, in order to make it possible for negative influence to happen in 1600 BC or so.

if one researches the cultures, histories and beliefs of ancient middle east civilizations before that point, the negative behavior sets and thought patterns are easily spotted. except, maybe in egypt, however that part had a rather different cultural development.

Quote:This does not mean that they do not have the information. Its simply there. Just as it is within other religions, myths, ancient art and structures. It is even in symbols that have nothing to do with religion or philosophy, such as playing card suits, and the peace sign.

something containing truth, does not make that thing worthy of believing, or following. negatives always seed their philosophy with positive information, in order to make it more acceptable.

Quote:I realize how difficult it can be for people to appreciate the scope of this. But I am not in a rush.

i dont get that scope ? what is the scope ? there is no scope to the bible. it was written piecemeal by various, different persons, and then 4 major editions of them were edited at constantine's bequest in 325 ad. then, they have also went into various changes, and interpretations.

Quote:I will continue to share the information from different sources, because the information is there.

if you say 'this numerology is in the bible', then people rightfully ask you, 'which bible'. and then they will ask 'which translation'.

if, what you have been saying regarding word god, and bible in the preceding posts, is one of the 'information that is there', it was not there prior to 1000 AD. actually, at that point, only the word 'god' would enter newly forming english language's daily speak. the bible was still latin. only starting 1400 AD and on, the word god entered a bible that was translated into english.

so, the 'information that is there', then, was placed in 1400 AD ...

and at this point, if you claim that, it had been 'miraculously' happened to end up as such and justify that with reasons like english being the most spoken language, ignoring that mandarin speakers almost double, and spanish speakers speak as much as english, then it does not become 'information that is there'. it just becomes selective belief, with no basis.

Quote:Sharing the information is all I want to do anyway. Each person can decide for themselves what to think about it, and what purpose it has, if any.

well, here we are, doing that.
Here is another observation from the bible.
That's an interesting video, Eric. I am familiar with that mathematical stuff. It is fun to play with.

What may make the numbers of the 6 days of creation different is that they are related to exact geometry, and functions of acceleration, within spheres geometry. It is the same geometry that we have used to describe other stuff from the Ra material and religious sources. We also used the most basic numbers, 1 through 6, and the shape of the circle only. A simple idea, that describes how oscillations from these 6 spheres can transmit to the surrounding spheres generating outer rotations, and vibrations between the spheres that have different potentials and forms.
The thing to keep in mind is that we are always talking about one thing, and one thing only, and that's the spheres and the geometry that they create between them.

(12-17-2010, 05:38 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.wimp.com/numbergames/
Hi.
Just to try to correct a past statement I made that I believe does not represent the truth.
The codes within our Holy Books are not universal as I suggested, but indeed specific to the cultural group.
There may be an underlying connection that I am not aware of but it would seem that these codes identify with a social memory complex or aspect thereof .

Love & Light
I think that the spheres geometry seen in the attached drawing is very significant to several religions. There is 24 spheres that surround these that are not shown. This geometry will be shown soon from a Sumerian time measurement perspective, and as it relates to religious symbols.
This drawing show the spheres as possible reason for the Sumerians use of the number 60 for time measurement.
The calculations of the Octave show something peculiar regarding the number of the Beast, or Satan, in the last chapter of the bible.
It appears that there was some manipulation either to hide something, or to hint at something.
The number used to be 616, but was changed to 666.
The question is why the change?
The drawing explains the problem

This sentence is quoted from Wikipedia

616 ("six hundred and sixteen", or "six sixteen" in American English) is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[1] Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[2]
How light moves in a straight line, while containing a wave within.

The colors represent direction of rotation. left and right.
While reading a post yesterday, I was reminded of fractals.

The spheres together create a lot more than symbols and numbers. They have fractals that repeat infinitely.
These fractals may be be the reason that we have families of particles, and groups and periods within the chemical table.

The fractals of the DNA can be expressed within the geometry of packed spheres.
Space and time are related directly to each other. The spheres potential of oscillation generate together an outward force, that is outside the spheres. Space is created by the points where the spheres interact. This outward force flows upward in time, re manifesting the oscillation of space, and the cycle continues. Every little tiny thing has its potential in time.
"There are also explanations for Adam and Eve, the Tree of Knowledge, and many other concepts."

There is. This information is from the English coded material. I did not show it because everyone goes crazy when the suggestion that English code may exists. Adam and Eve have letters that have values 1 4 1 13, and 5 22 5. These agree precisely with the ratio of opposing spin spheres within the basic geometry created by the break of symmetry of the basic spheres. The tree of knowledge represents the straight line ray of light, and its contained wave and vibrations. Adam, Eve, and the Tree of Knowledge are within the same geometry, they share the spheres. Adam and Eve are connected at a side with 2 common spheres, "rib". If they break apart, they both lose their form and thus die. "thus, till death" The death of one can leave the other however as it keeps the 2 potential of the 2 spheres, but the two can't be both alive without being connected to each other.
The Tree of Knowledge contains manifested vibrations outside the spheres, this creates the potential of time. It represent a break of symmetry, and the beginning of probabilities of different vibrations. Light has vibrations that spiral back to the line of light and accelerate it, this increases the oscillations of the spheres, and the increased vibration are expansion in space/time, and awareness of more of the creator.

In reality, the information remains true, even if we do not use the English language. The geometry and possible spin are the base of all this information. The hints from English are helpful, but not needed to show the same information. This geometry has been described in more ways than one. There is Abel and Cain, and there are a large numbers of symbols that be found within the geometry created by the light rays within packed spheres.
(12-22-2010, 09:44 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]"There are also explanations for Adam and Eve, the Tree of Knowledge, and many other concepts."

There is. This information is from the English coded material. I did not show it because everyone goes crazy when the suggestion that English code may exists.

we dont 'go crazy' when it is suggested that english code may exist. we question the validity of the claims, when they only work for english language, and english versions of bible, whereas they only existed for 1000 years and 600 years, respectively.

for being universally valid that 'code' should work with early latin bibles, german bibles, and any/all bible versions.
The information is in all these books. In all these languages.

Please try to use some logic in this. Just because there are hints about something specific from English, doesn't mean that you need English to solve the puzzle.
I formed my ideas long before I discovered the English possibility.

(12-22-2010, 09:51 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2010, 09:44 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]"There are also explanations for Adam and Eve, the Tree of Knowledge, and many other concepts."

There is. This information is from the English coded material. I did not show it because everyone goes crazy when the suggestion that English code may exists.

we dont 'go crazy' when it is suggested that english code may exist. we question the validity of the claims, when they only work for english language, and english versions of bible, whereas they only existed for 1000 years and 600 years, respectively.

for being universally valid that 'code' should work with early latin bibles, german bibles, and any/all bible versions.
(12-22-2010, 10:33 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The information is in all these books. In all these languages.

Please try to use some logic in this. Just because there are hints about something specific from English, doesn't mean that you need English to solve the puzzle.

Numerology is the science of numbers. The letters found in languages are assigned numerological correspondences, so the significance is in the numbers, not the letters, imo. Although, glyphs have significance due to their shape.

Nabil, since you state that the info is in all those books/languages, do you have any examples of these codes found in any other books/languages?
(12-22-2010, 10:33 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]The information is in all these books. In all these languages.

please use some logic and show us that it is found in other languages in bible like monica says

(12-23-2010, 01:51 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Nabil, since you state that the info is in all those books/languages, do you have any examples of these codes found in any other books/languages?
We are not using numerology. The English coincidences are just that. They appear to be hints at the basic principle.
We can take any bible, from any language. We know for example that any bible will say in Genesis that God created the world in six days. I have showed the possible meaning of this, to the exact second, in a drawing in this thread. As you can see, I could have read the bible in any language, and still came up with the same results.
Another example is from the Ra material. We know that Ra talks about octaves, and that they have emphasized certain numbers like 1,8,15 and 22 being the choice. This too was shown in a drawing and a table of calculation. The key to decoding this was the ancient PI 22/7, which is very close to the Pi we use today.
Another example can be found in the Stanzas of Dzyan, where we use the numbers used without having to refer to the letters. Four for example, has a value of 4. We do not have to give the letters values to understand this.

I have tried to explain this several times before. The English hints are the exception, not the rule. It so happens that some of the most important words in the bible, have numerical values that relate directly to the geometry. I am not saying that whoever chose these hints did the same for all other religions. It may well be a very unique coincidence, that all these words and letters happened to agree. I have no way of knowing if the information was intentionally coded, or that the information happened by coincidence. The fact remains that the words can be given numbers that are explained with the geometry.
Other examples can be found in Ra's material describing the pyramid. We do not need any specific language to know that Ra was describing the pyramids as they are in Egypt. The pyramidal geometry is one of the most fundamental geometries of packed spheres. In fact, each sphere is the top of 6 different pyramids, and is also the possible center of a base for 6 others.

Like I said, language is irrelevant. It is what the words say and describe that matters. With the exception of the coincidences of the English words of course.
I hope that this clarified things.

(12-23-2010, 01:51 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

Numerology is the science of numbers. The letters found in languages are assigned numerological correspondences, so the significance is in the numbers, not the letters, imo. Although, glyphs have significance due to their shape.

Nabil, since you state that the info is in all those books/languages, do you have any examples of these codes found in any other books/languages?
This is just a guess as to the meaning behind the Eye of Horus, as it can be explained with packed spheres geometry.

In a way, the Eye of Horus could be seen as the way Ra traveled from Venus to Earth. The Eye is the vehicle, Ra is represented by the Pupil, the straight line is the ray of light. And the rest as explained below.

Eye of Horus is also called The Eye of Ra
(12-23-2010, 04:19 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]We are not using numerology. The English coincidences are just that. They appear to be hints at the basic principle.
We can take any bible, from any language. We know for example that any bible will say in Genesis that God created the world in six days. I have showed the possible meaning of this, to the exact second, in a drawing in this thread. As you can see, I could have read the bible in any language, and still came up with the same results.

please take a latin bible, and make parallels in between the number 6 (or whatever was that particular number) and the name of 'god' in that language then.

Quote:Another example is from the Ra material. We know that Ra talks about octaves, and that they have emphasized certain numbers like 1,8,15 and 22 being the choice. This too was shown in a drawing and a table of calculation. The key to decoding this was the ancient PI 22/7, which is very close to the Pi we use today.

the relevance in between this, and genesis being ?

Quote:The English hints are the exception, not the rule. It so happens that some of the most important words in the bible, have numerical values that relate directly to the geometry. I am not saying that whoever chose these hints did the same for all other religions. It may well be a very unique coincidence, that all these words and letters happened to agree. I have no way of knowing if the information was intentionally coded, or that the information happened by coincidence. The fact remains that the words can be given numbers that are explained with the geometry.

you are implying that there is a deep meaning or plan in between those 'exceptions' and the numbers and whatever is being relayed in religions.

if, 'whomever' chose those hints - if anyone/anything actually did - they wouldnt be limited to english language, which is only here for 1000 years, or english translated bible, which is only around since last 500 years or so.

Quote:Other examples can be found in Ra's material describing the pyramid. We do not need any specific language to know that Ra was describing the pyramids as they are in Egypt. The pyramidal geometry is one of the most fundamental geometries of packed spheres. In fact, each sphere is the top of 6 different pyramids, and is also the possible center of a base for 6 others.

a sphere is not something magical. its basically a set of points, in equal distance from a point.

points, put wherever, create/coincide with whatever geometry they are put in.

one could easily come up and say that EVERYthing proves the geometry of packed points.

with packed spheres approach of yours, you are just taking a set of points equidistant from central points which are equidistant from each other, then drawing parallels in between their radiuses, numbers, and so on.

of course there will be correlation, there will be coinciding, overlapping geometry.

after all, you are taking equidistant situations from defined, equivalently placed central points.
Many years ago, I received an advice from someone special. The advice was to avoid trying to share information with those who Do Not, or Can Not, understand what I have to share.
I do not think that there is anything else I can do to explain the material any better for you, Unity100.
I am afraid that you may have to ignore this material, as it is obviously not for you.
You have shown that you do not see any value in it. That's just fine. Please ignore it all together. I am certain that you can use your time more efficiently by concentrating on subjects that you find more meaningful.

(12-23-2010, 05:31 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2010, 04:19 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]We are not using numerology. The English coincidences are just that. They appear to be hints at the basic principle.

please take a latin bible, and make parallels in between the number 6 (or whatever was that particular number) and the name of 'god' in that language then.

Quote:Another example is from the Ra material. We know that Ra talks about octaves, and that they have emphasized certain numbers like 1,8,15 and 22 being the choice. This too was shown in a drawing and a table of calculation. The key to decoding this was the ancient PI 22/7, which is very close to the Pi we use today.

the relevance in between this, and genesis being ?

Quote:The English hints are the exception, not the rule. It so happens that some of the most important words in the bible, have numerical values that relate directly to the geometry. I am not saying that whoever chose these hints did the same for all other religions. It may well be a very unique coincidence, that all these words and letters happened to agree. I have no way of knowing if the information was intentionally coded, or that the information happened by coincidence. The fact remains that the words can be given numbers that are explained with the geometry.

you are implying that there is a deep meaning or plan in between those 'exceptions' and the numbers and whatever is being relayed in religions.

if, 'whomever' chose those hints - if anyone/anything actually did - they wouldnt be limited to english language, which is only here for 1000 years, or english translated bible, which is only around since last 500 years or so.

Quote:Other examples can be found in Ra's material describing the pyramid. We do not need any specific language to know that Ra was describing the pyramids as they are in Egypt. The pyramidal geometry is one of the most fundamental geometries of packed spheres. In fact, each sphere is the top of 6 different pyramids, and is also the possible center of a base for 6 others.

a sphere is not something magical. its basically a set of points, in equal distance from a point.

points, put wherever, create/coincide with whatever geometry they are put in.

one could easily come up and say that EVERYthing proves the geometry of packed points.

with packed spheres approach of yours, you are just taking a set of points equidistant from central points which are equidistant from each other, then drawing parallels in between their radiuses, numbers, and so on.

of course there will be correlation, there will be coinciding, overlapping geometry.

after all, you are taking equidistant situations from defined, equivalently placed central points.
(12-23-2010, 05:58 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Many years ago, I received an advice from someone special. The advice was to avoid trying to share information with those who Do Not, or Can Not, understand what I have to share.
I do not think that there is anything else I can do to explain the material any better for you, Unity100.

You have shown that you do not see any value in it. That's just fine. Please ignore it all together. I am certain that you can use your time more efficiently by concentrating on subjects that you find more meaningful.

youre just not willing to prove your proposition.

you have proposed that there were secrets in this, and you have shown various religious text as example, straying off to numerology.

we have questioned you whether it held universally as you have suggested, for other religious text, however at that point you are dodging with excuses of us being unreceptive, we not seeing any value in it, not wanting to accept it and so on.

of course i dont want to accept it. there is nothing to accept so far, because you, the proposer of the information have not followed on your task to put forth what you are apparently sharing on solid ground.

you are saying you are bringing some kind of deep information, however, you are unwilling to prove that it tests on the grounds you yourself have proposed.

burden of proof and explanation lies on you, because you are the one who brought this in front of other people. for the good or bad, for better or worse, you have came in front of us with this information, advocating it to us.

we are not obliged to be receptive, and take whatever you are saying, and then go about researching it on our own, just because you have presented something in front of us. it needs to be proven valid, at least on the grounds you are proposing, before anyone can even be receptive.

notice, i didnt even say 'on any ground'. you need to prove it on the ground you are standing. noone has to take it seriously, unless the ground you are basing your proposition on doesnt hold.

you are saying that there are deep meanings, and probably a master plan in the choice of words and numbers in english language bible, and genesis, and word god and whatnot, you are ALSO saying that this probably works for any other language bible/word god, yet, when asked to make it work and prove them, you are straying onto arguments like 'you are unreceptive'.

no, neither me, nor anyone else are unreceptive. just you are throwing off some proposition and wanting to accept it without being proven.

if you want your information to be taken seriously, prove it on the grounds you have proposed, before expecting anything from us.

if your proposition/logic doesnt even get validated on the grounds you are proposing, then it means that that proposition/logic cannot be taken seriously.
(12-24-2010, 03:57 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2010, 05:58 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Many years ago, I received an advice from someone special. The advice was to avoid trying to share information with those who Do Not, or Can Not, understand what I have to share.

youre just not willing to prove your proposition.

you have proposed that there were secrets in this, and you have shown various religious text as example, straying off to numerology.

we have questioned you whether it held universally as you have suggested, for other religious text, however at that point you are dodging with excuses of us being unreceptive, we not seeing any value in it, not wanting to accept it and so on.

of course i dont want to accept it. there is nothing to accept so far, because you, the proposer of the information have not followed on your task to put forth what you are apparently sharing on solid ground.

you are saying you are bringing some kind of deep information, however, you are unwilling to prove that it tests on the grounds you yourself have proposed.

burden of proof and explanation lies on you, because you are the one who brought this in front of other people. for the good or bad, for better or worse, you have came in front of us with this information, advocating it to us.

we are not obliged to be receptive, and take whatever you are saying, and then go about researching it on our own, just because you have presented something in front of us. it needs to be proven valid, at least on the grounds you are proposing, before anyone can even be receptive.

notice, i didnt even say 'on any ground'. you need to prove it on the ground you are standing. noone has to take it seriously, unless the ground you are basing your proposition on doesnt hold.

you are saying that there are deep meanings, and probably a master plan in the choice of words and numbers in english language bible, and genesis, and word god and whatnot, you are ALSO saying that this probably works for any other language bible/word god, yet, when asked to make it work and prove them, you are straying onto arguments like 'you are unreceptive'.

no, neither me, nor anyone else are unreceptive. just you are throwing off some proposition and wanting to accept it without being proven.

if you want your information to be taken seriously, prove it on the grounds you have proposed, before expecting anything from us.

if your proposition/logic doesnt even get validated on the grounds you are proposing, then it means that that proposition/logic cannot be taken seriously.
(12-24-2010, 04:22 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2010, 03:57 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]...............

you are quoting what i said to you, to me, because ?

i wasnt the one who came up with packed spheres proposition, and claimed that there were pointers to its validity in religions and cited english bible, english language for that, and then dodged when queried whether it holds for other languages.

i dont have to prove anything to you - i didnt propose anything, i just queried you on the validity of the proposition you are bringing.

so, i take it that what you propose do not hold valid for languages other than english, and the bibles other than english ?

that is what i understand from your dodging that query and the subsequent proof it requires.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5