Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramids, Giza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

Hey everyone,
has anyone visited the Pyramids in Egypt? I would love to know how you felt, if the old energy there is still palpable.. according to Ra, the pyramids are like a piano out of tune... "it plays the tune but oh so poorly".
Is it possible to get inside at all? or only with a tourist guide?
Or have you had dreams in which you were in Old Egypt?
Smile

seejay21

I laid over in Cairo on a TWA flight a long time ago. I was lucky enough to fly in during the daylight. The thing I remember most about Cairo, in my limited experience through a little airplane window, is how brown it was. The whole city is a sandy brown. It looks ancient, and I got the sense of being thrust back in time.

The pyramids looked awesome. They are strange and majestic light brownish structures looking over a light brownish city in a place stuck in time. The pyramids seemed like beacons for the stars. I imagined that the only way to really see them was from the air. There didn't seem to be any purposeful connection between the pyramids and the city. The pyramids were for the sky.

Brittany

I have vague resonance with Egypt, but most of it lies in ancient Japan. The only other country I've been to is Italy, but some sites there did seem to contain palpable spiritual energy- especially in a lot of the old churches. You could walk in the door and *feel* the faith- REAL faith, not just "I'm a Catholic because my parents were."

It seems like Egypt calls to some people. I had a friend in high school who was determined to get there or die trying. It was her greatest dream in life to go to Egypt. I do have to say the culture is fascinating.
(12-01-2010, 04:28 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone,
has anyone visited the Pyramids in Egypt? I would love to know how you felt, if the old energy there is still palpable.. according to Ra, the pyramids are like a piano out of tune... "it plays the tune but oh so poorly".

Hi Meerie, hope you're doing well today. I visited the pyramids in Egypt while on my honeymoon. I posted briefly about my impression in another thread. Here it is:

(07-07-2010, 01:01 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]...Not only that, I had the great fortune last summer to go inside the Great Pyramid and into the King's Chamber. I cannot tell you what an incredible experience that was -- despite the probably quite true assertion by Ra that it is like a piano out of tune, the energy there was incredibly strong and palpable. I felt the spiritual vibrations there stronger than at any other place I have ever been on this planet (including in the very center of Stonehenge, which I would rank a distant second in terms of how being there made me feel.) I passed about 5 people on my way there and everyone was clearly deeply affected. Oddly enough, the energy and atmosphere there seemed to provoke utter terror in a few people that I passed on my way in, though others like myself were energized and only mildly apprehensive. There is simply no way anyone could ever convince me that that structure is not of supernatural (in conventional terms) origin and purpose.

It's very stuffy and you have to hunch over and climb a wooden ramp for part of the way, and then to get into the King's chamber crawl very briefly on your belly. Don't worry though, you don't have to be an athlete to do it, just in reasonable shape. I felt a small twinge of fear going up that ramp but the closer I got to the King's chamber the more energized and peaceful I became. My wife struggles a bit with claustrophobia but her excitement overruled her apprehension about the close walls a she had a great experience without any fear. I had one of the most profound meditations of my life sitting on the floor of the King's chamber with my shoes off and my back against the sarcophagus. Maybe it is out of tune, misaligned, etc.. but it still felt VERRY strong to me. I had a couple of weird exchanges with other people that I passed on my way to the KC, but don't want to ramble on....I remember that day very clearly if you have any other questions.

(12-01-2010, 04:28 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to get inside at all? or only with a tourist guide?
Smile

Well, unless you speak Arabic I suggest hiring a guide to help you get around the country... believe me, I'm a very independent traveler who normally goes it alone, but in Egypt I found it very helpful to hire a private guide... it really isn't that expensive given the currency exchange and relative economies.

Oddly enough, it's not difficult at all to go inside the Great Pyramid, it's just not widely advertised. EVERY DAY they let 50 people into the Great Pyramid if you pay a special fee of the equivalent of about US $20. You just have to arrive very early in the morning as the tickets sell out quickly. Seriously, try to get there no later than 7:30 or 8:00am and weekdays are a better chance of being one of the lucky 50. Pretty economical for such an experience, no? One thing to keep in mind they are extremely strict about no cameras inside the Pyramid. You must give them to the guard as you enter.

Beyond that, you can enter one of the smaller pyramids just about anytime for an additional fee if you don't mind waiting in line. We didn't do that though, as the Great Pyramid was the one that called to us.

Love to all
I have just written a massive thread on the great pyramid I want to know if I can link as it's on a different site.

Nonetheless I would LOVE to visit the Great Pyramid.
Those of you with an interest in the Pyramids at Giza (and Stonehenge, and the U.S. Capitol, and the Vatican, and Tikal) should check out the work of Wayne Herschel:

Hidden Records

The website is enormously extensive, but if you are willing to explore it, you'll be amazed and delighted at what you find there.

seejay21

I went to the office today and there was a paper bag on the shelf folded with something in it. For some reason I became very curious about it, and opened it. I found my long lost favorite shirt! It's a 30 year old flannel. I put it on immediately. Took it off, and for the first time saw that it says "Made in Egypt" on the tag. Syncronicity is fun!

Meerie

(12-02-2010, 01:07 AM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Syncronicity is fun!

The other day I passed a travel agency and they had paper pyramids in the showcase and in big letters "visit Egypt". Wink
Thank you all for your replies! Yes Pablo if you have time, I would love to hear all you can remember from your stay in the Great pyramid.
LSD, why can you not link it? is it not allowed to link to another site? Huh
I think I read your thread LSD. Well done.
Please provide the link.
Hey Meerie

One thing I just remembered is we went there via Germany because it was cheaper than direct from the US. Lufthansa has direct flights to Cairo from Frankfurt and with the awesome German train system it's not hard to get to FRA airport from anywhere for a reasonable price. So I did a quick check on Lufthansa.com and rates are pretty good now. A FRA-CAI roundtrip for next weekend 12th Dec Fri-Sun is €390! Even cheaper if you pick weekdays later in the month. If you're seriously interested, and can do it, well...Carpe Diem! (Nutze den Tag) Smile

love to all
Smile

I visited Egypt in 1990 and went to many places.

I didn't go into the Great pyramid because I thought better of going down a long stuffy height challenged shaft where thousands of hot sweaty tourists had gone already the same day. I never had any unusual feeling(s).

I found the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities to be quite a different experience. I felt like my legs disappeared and I was floating around the place.
Smile

I went to Egypt in 2005 on a small tour of about 6 people led by a man who has written a number of books on ancient Egypt. It was a wonderful experience. Usually with this tour, the group can get a private admission for an hour or so, but the numbers were too small so it didn't happen.

We visited the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid twice. The first time, the guard came with us and we fortunately had the King's chamber to ourselves. It is a wonderful space - quite unlike anything i have ever been in. It literally vibrates. If the pyramid is out of tune, then it would have been amazing to experience it when it was at full capacity.

The 2nd time we visited we didn't have the chamber to ourselves. People were coming in and out all the time, small talking about whatever, hardly seeming to pay any attention to the fact that they were in this incredible space.

The Cairo Musuem is filled with the most astonishing artefacts. You could spend days there. The temple of Luxor is also worth a visit.

If you do have an opportunity to go, I thoroughly recommend it
(12-03-2010, 04:40 PM)lvxseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I went to Egypt in 2005 on a small tour of about 6 people led by a man who has written a number of books on ancient Egypt. It was a wonderful experience. Usually with this tour, the group can get a private admission for an hour or so, but the numbers were too small so it didn't happen.

We visited the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid twice. The first time, the guard came with us and we fortunately had the King's chamber to ourselves. It is a wonderful space - quite unlike anything i have ever been in. It literally vibrates. If the pyramid is out of tune, then it would have been amazing to experience it when it was at full capacity.

The 2nd time we visited we didn't have the chamber to ourselves. People were coming in and out all the time, small talking about whatever, hardly seeming to pay any attention to the fact that they were in this incredible space.

The Cairo Musuem is filled with the most astonishing artefacts. You could spend days there. The temple of Luxor is also worth a visit.

If you do have an opportunity to go, I thoroughly recommend it

You know, I think you make a very salient point about the number of people. It absolutely would affect the experience. When I went in, it was so early in the morning that we only saw 5 other people inside. They were LEAVING as we were entering and we passed them on the way. Except for one person who was freaking out right before the KC, but he turned around and left. Then my wife & I had the KC to ourselves for about 30 minutes, during which time I took the opportunity to mediate.

They now restrict the open tickets to only 50 people per day, so that would avoid the situation Peregrinus describes of thousands of tourists in a single day back in the 90's. But perhaps a private tour with guaranteed quiet access would be better. Maybe I just got very lucky, or more likely my desire for a quiet and sacred experience despite not having a big budget was granted. I dunno, but if you can do it, go for it!

Love to all
Here's a thread I have written on the Great Pyramid.

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread635457/pg1

After extensive research, I have debunked my college textbook and backed up my belief even more deeply in the fact that the pyramid was built (thought) by a higher order (Ra).

I would like to rewrite the thread on this site but I'm not to sure how to insert pictures etc... in the same format.
(12-04-2010, 12:38 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a thread I have written on the Great Pyramid.

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread635457/pg1

After extensive research, I have debunked my college textbook and backed up my belief even more deeply in the fact that the pyramid was built (thought) by a higher order (Ra).

I would like to rewrite the thread on this site but I'm not to sure how to insert pictures etc... in the same format.

Yeh, I followed your thread LSD.
You deserve a medal.
So that was your thread I read. Great job!