Bring4th

Full Version: Life is a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A small article i'd written on another forum. Would like to share with ya Smile

Truth. Both spiritually and scientifically. Science has proven that the Universe is a simulator and spiritually we know that from God we've come, to God we're going. Therefore, life is merely a game. A game to create Who we are. There is no other purpose in the game. Our life (spiritually) is guaranteed and all we have to do is play. However there is a solemnity. Like life on this planet. There are groups who are different minded and who are not valuing life like we are. In order not to get trapped, we must choose wisely. Other than this, Universe is a learning laboratory and all we have to do is to experience. I know, life on earth is not honoring who we are. Anyway, for this, i can say: we should take responsibility for all that happens. Since we create everything that happens in our lives; whether consciously or pre-destinedly. And don't forget to ask God for assistance, if needed. He's always ready.
And perhaps God is The Scientist? RollEyes
what the heck kinda game they got goin on on planet earth, anyway?
(03-20-2021, 04:16 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]what the heck kinda game they got goin on on planet earth, anyway?

Maybe the thinking is: Let's see what happens when we increase the difficulty level to the max.
Rpg mmo game
(03-20-2021, 04:16 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]what the heck kinda game they got goin on on planet earth, anyway?

lol - a game where the objective is to find your self in a hall of mirrors perhaps?