Bring4th

Full Version: Microsoft Edge and Gmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Each has an icon that is not manly. The first time i loaded them, i felt something strange. I immediately deleted my gmail account and edge icon. I can tell you
Note that the MS Edge and Chrome icons all share the same 999 or 666 spiralling vortex overlays...not that I read too much into these things.

CERN sorta has the same thing going, except there's a variation on the number reversals.

[Image: chrome.png]

[Image: microsoftedgenewlogo.jpg]
Swirling round things represent swirling energy. From the individual electron to entire galaxies.
"each has an icon that is not manly"

????????
(03-13-2021, 11:02 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]"each has an icon that is not manly"

????????

Maybe meant 'of man', meaning there is some 'otherwordly occultish' aspect to them? Odd that I didn't even notice lol.
(02-28-2021, 08:51 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Note that the MS Edge and Chrome icons all share the same 999 or 666 spiralling vortex overlays...not that I read too much into these things.

CERN sorta has the same thing going, except there's a variation on the number reversals.

[Image: chrome.png]

[Image: microsoftedgenewlogo.jpg]

Just for fun--that is, without much substantiation, my intuitions here springing just from the surface ... 
Microsoft Edge seems to depict, overtly, a wave or spiral.  Yet, it starts from the BLUE and moves outward to GREEN - contrary to the springboard purported which goes from GREEN to BLUE.
Attempting to assert the truth of what is compassionate, yet from a faulty, disorganized, or disingenuous foundation?

Similar thoughts for the Chrome icon, though now I'm biased.  Center is blue, again, asserting their wisdom.  Outside, we see red, yellow, green.  Vitality, society, and again compassion.  Google will tell you how to survive, how to fit in, how to love.  Yet, again, from a disordered foundation.  

Undecided