Bring4th

Full Version: Atlantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra states a lot of facts about a civilisation called Atlantis. We have a forum in Sweden where we had discussions about it. And I personally been a bit sceptic about it's existance. I assumed a scientific approach to this matter where I thought Atlantis being an invention of Platon. I believed that he created this society so he can present his phylosophical theories about a certain form of government/constitution. I am aware though that the notion of Atlantis was originated from some greek phylosophers who in their turn got those ideas from egyptian priests.

However, the question is - RA stated that Atlantis were real about 10 800 years ago, but did Ra mentioned where exactly the location of the island was?

Thank you!
Ive read that Atlantis stretched from from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean. The closest thing to proof of a lost civilization in that region is Bimini Road, google it and look at the pictures, seem if they look like natural formations or not.
i suspect atlantis is caribbean. also, bermuda triangle, houses a sunk atlantean pyramid. this was either from Ra, or from cayce. it may be the northern tip or something.
there are WAY too many legends, lore, history in scattered civilizations regarding atlantis. too many. if there are similar legends about something in a lot of different, scattered civilizations, tribes, cultures, then that legend generally comes from a real event/person/place.
(12-01-2010, 09:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive read that Atlantis stretched from from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean. The closest thing to proof of a lost civilization in that region is Bimini Road...

Did Ra mentioned it?
Interesting thing about these underwater ruins is that they're everywhere, even in locations where the last time that area was above water was many millenia before the ancient cities, that we currently think the oldest, ever came to be.
check ancient aliens the tv show

the complete show is really nicely done imho

in regards to the topic here

episode 4 of the second season deals only with underwater worlds

other than that graham hancock is awesome having explored this topic

deeply too!
What Ra says maybe not proof, but it would do for me I supose. What I am looking for is scientific proof/or if Ra mentions somewhere where the location have been. It is funny how they discuss so many things about Atlantis but not the actual location of it... I've read a lot of theories about all possible locations of that island, but there is none specific which can actually proof it without doubt.
I think that the guardians who named our current oceans and continents left us a small clue as to the geographic location of "lost" civilizations.
Names are more than most people realise.
This probably does not count at "scientific proof" but would be my guess.

Brittany

I don't remember Ra specifically giving an exact location for Atlantis. My hubby thinks it is under Antartica. :-)

I've heard so many theories it seems like it would be impossible to get any definite proof, but with the Atlantean concept being so widespread, I would say there has to be some truth to its existence.
In one of his earlier works, the question of why we haven't located Atlantis yet was addressed to Seth. He answered by saying that we can alter not only our future, but our past as well; Atlantis is in one of our "probable" pasts, and will only be found once that probable past becomes our concensus past.
(12-02-2010, 10:31 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]In one of his earlier works, the question of why we haven't located Atlantis yet was addressed to Seth. He answered by saying that we can alter not only our future, but our past as well; Atlantis is in one of our "probable" pasts, and will only be found once that probable past becomes our concensus past.

Wow, that's the first time I heard the term "probably past" from an official source Tongue It makes too much sense if we move towards the multidimensional view.
seth's probable past concept doesnt click. cayce had done endless readings about entities which had their previous incarnations in atlantis, and were incarnating here in order to clean up their karma.
Ashim Wrote:I think that the guardians who named our current oceans and continents left us a small clue as to the geographic location of "lost" civilizations.
Names are more than most people realise.
This probably does not count at "scientific proof" but would be my guess.

Well it would have to be in the Atlantic ocean then, wouldn't it? :p That's also where the Bermuda Triangle is, if I'm not mistaken.

Synchroninterestically enough, the song "Atlantis" by Karunesh just came on my shuffle as I read your post! :p
(12-02-2010, 04:01 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seth's probable past concept doesnt click. cayce had done endless readings about entities which had their previous incarnations in atlantis, and were incarnating here in order to clean up their karma.

Are we not truly ment to be experiencing all incarnation’s simultaneously though?

I'd not herd probable past either.... yet It makes a wired sense to me too.
(12-02-2010, 04:23 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2010, 04:01 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seth's probable past concept doesnt click. cayce had done endless readings about entities which had their previous incarnations in atlantis, and were incarnating here in order to clean up their karma.

Are we not truly ment to be experiencing all incarnation’s simultaneously though?

that would be the totality in the 7d though. the point where all the parallel existences of an entity in different universes coalesce and merge. ra also says, the more balanced this entity, the lesser the need to be present in multiple universes. so, it seems, the universes the entity - totality - manifests in, is inversely proportional to its balance. the more balanced, the less the need for multiple existences.

so then it means, we are - we as in me here you there - experiencing a particular universe, as a fragment.
Yes, and yet that 7th density is a part of us, so we might be cleaning up karma from other potential pasts. In the end it doesn't matter which karma is cleaned up we all have to clean everything up in the end. So the universe might hand it out where applicable. And what is more applicable than the same person from another possibility but similar to the original?

There was that documentary about the boy who remembered a past life so vividly that they managed to track back to his old house and even family. The boy was right about just about everything only he could not have lived there. Everyone in the family was accounted for.

The documentary is here in case you missed it.

Evidence of two alternate pasts?
(12-02-2010, 05:39 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and yet that 7th density is a part of us, so we might be cleaning up karma from other potential pasts. In the end it doesn't matter which karma is cleaned up we all have to clean everything up in the end. So the universe might hand it out where applicable. And what is more applicable than the same person from another possibility but similar to the original?

that is not likely. since, any fragment would be already not only inclined to and responsible with, but also best suitable for cleaning whatever they did in the past.

what they did in the past, puts them in the position they are today. if there is any clearing/balancing specific to their own past, they would be best suited to do it, due to their past, violet balance, and the dynamics in that universe.

the very past that creates them, is also what drives them into the future.

Quote:There was that documentary about the boy who remembered a past life so vividly that they managed to track back to his old house and even family. The boy was right about just about everything only he could not have lived there. Everyone in the family was accounted for.

isnt that just his past life on this planet.
(12-02-2010, 06:08 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2010, 05:39 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and yet that 7th density is a part of us, so we might be cleaning up karma from other potential pasts. In the end it doesn't matter which karma is cleaned up we all have to clean everything up in the end. So the universe might hand it out where applicable. And what is more applicable than the same person from another possibility but similar to the original?

that is not likely. since, any fragment would be already not only inclined to and responsible with, but also best suitable for cleaning whatever they did in the past.

what they did in the past, puts them in the position they are today. if there is any clearing/balancing specific to their own past, they would be best suited to do it, due to their past, violet balance, and the dynamics in that universe.

the very past that creates them, is also what drives them into the future.
You're not thinking in possible pasts. You're thinking linearly. Wink

Wherever we are today. It defines every possible future we can go to... This is "possible futures" right? Similarly wherever we are today it defines every possible past that brought us here. This is "possible pasts".. Just like what we imagine will happen beyond what we can see is only one possible future. Everything we imagine happened beyond what we can remember is only one possible past.

Think about your life, there is much you don't recall. Meaning that a lot is uncollapsed possibility to you. As we move through time and space we collapse the world around us into manifestation and behind us it uncollapses and goes back into the potential. Your memory, doesn't reach back beyond a certain point. But long before that point it becomes vague, everything could have happened.

The only demand is consistency with the now. If you break a plate, eating from it is not in your possible futures anymore, even though it was a second ago. Similarly, if you're eating from a plate, breaking it is not in your possible pasts. You could not possibly have come from any past in which you broke a plate that is unbroken today.

Unless you've got a tube of glue, but please disregard that option Smile

It's just a model. Before you reject it, try to feel what it means. This means ditching the old model for a moment.

Quote:
Quote:There was that documentary about the boy who remembered a past life so vividly that they managed to track back to his old house and even family. The boy was right about just about everything only he could not have lived there. Everyone in the family was accounted for.

isnt that just his past life on this planet.
No, look carefully, he could not have lived there. There was no boy in that family of the right age, the family had not lost anyone who could have the boys memories. But the boy remembered details from that family that were accurate, including a perfect description of the family dog. The house, even a beach with planes landing on it next to the house.

The memories are clearly true they are too accurate to be made up, but it was impossible for him to have lived there. Not on this version of the earth. If he came from another one. That'd explain it.
(12-02-2010, 08:02 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You're not thinking in possible pasts. You're thinking linearly. Wink

the thing is we had no indicator to the concept of possible past, neither in quo, nor in Ra, or in cayce.

that is why im discounting it. a sufficiently detailed and sound explanation for the possibility of it, from people's own opinions or other sources, havent been put forth either.

Quote:Wherever we are today. It defines every possible future we can go to... This is "possible futures" right? Similarly wherever we are today it defines every possible past that brought us here. This is "possible pasts".. Just like what we imagine will happen beyond what we can see is only one possible future. Everything we imagine happened beyond what we can remember is only one possible past.

the thing you are missing is, this current now is the product of the past that is behind us.

'now' is the product of 'past'. for past to change, now should also change, at this very instant.

Quote: Similarly, if you're eating from a plate, breaking it is not in your possible pasts. You could not possibly have come from any past in which you broke a plate that is unbroken today.

this.

this is the very thing that makes possible pasts unlikely.

because, everything , every concept that exists in this now, is the product of the past. includes plate, position of planets, people's biases, energy models, karma, this, that.

Quote:No, look carefully, he could not have lived there. There was no boy in that family of the right age, the family had not lost anyone who could have the boys memories. But the boy remembered details from that family that were accurate, including a perfect description of the family dog. The house, even a beach with planes landing on it next to the house.

The memories are clearly true they are too accurate to be made up, but it was impossible for him to have lived there. Not on this version of the earth. If he came from another one. That'd explain it.

he can be remembering someone else's past. someone from his soul group's, or, someone close, or someone from his society complex etc. he may even be getting that info from where cayce got his readings.
[quote='unity100' pid='23799' dateline='1291336803']
Quote:he can be remembering someone else's past. someone from his soul group's, or, someone close, or someone from his society complex etc. he may even be getting that info from where cayce got his readings.

Once I read a thread where one medium discussing the accuracy of memories of the past incarnations. If I recall it right he thought that he had memories from past incarnations which later turned out to be memories that he picked up from his spiritual guide before he recognized the guide. Then he thought to have another memories which also turned out to be another guide's memories.
(12-02-2010, 08:40 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Wherever we are today. It defines every possible future we can go to... This is "possible futures" right? Similarly wherever we are today it defines every possible past that brought us here. This is "possible pasts".. Just like what we imagine will happen beyond what we can see is only one possible future. Everything we imagine happened beyond what we can remember is only one possible past.

Quote:the thing you are missing is, this current now is the product of the past that is behind us.
PastS...
Sorry unity, you're still not getting it.

Quote:'now' is the product of 'past'. for past to change, now should also change, at this very instant.
pastS.

Seriously, you're thinking linearly and deterministically, and because this new idea doesn't fit your linear model you discard it.

While the linear model has been discarded by science for a while now.

Quote:he can be remembering someone else's past. someone from his soul group's, or, someone close, or someone from his society complex etc. he may even be getting that info from where cayce got his readings.
You're just guessing now. Cayce did not remember living with his clients.

Also if people decide to remember someone else's past, or their soul group, then their own other possibilities are definitely an option.

Also your initial position was:
Quote:what they did in the past, puts them in the position they are today. if there is any clearing/balancing specific to their own past, they would be best suited to do it, due to their past, violet balance, and the dynamics in that universe.
You've now shifted this to soul groups.

I remember before my initiation into Sufism I was walking towards the site chosen for the event, I remember noting that I was walking thousands of different paths. And as we got closer to the ritual more and more of me had started to merge. This is a multidimensional view on the self. And yeah It takes some getting used to.
Dose the idea of alternative timelines not mean possible pasts would be 'there' just as possible futures would be there too.
I watched that documentary Ali…. I got the impression that the kid was remembering a 'past' that had happened for him.
Atlantis was very real :¬)

Check out Underworld, by Graham Hancock. Or, watch this (highly recommended):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4

Also, you may want to check out Convoluted Universe, by Dolores Cannon. Marvellous book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Convoluted-Unive...886940827/
(12-03-2010, 05:45 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:the thing you are missing is, this current now is the product of the past that is behind us.
PastS...
Sorry unity, you're still not getting it.

Quote:'now' is the product of 'past'. for past to change, now should also change, at this very instant.
pastS.

Seriously, you're thinking linearly and deterministically, and because this new idea doesn't fit your linear model you discard it.

While the linear model has been discarded by science for a while now.

the possibility of pasts, exist. actually the existence of potential pasts, is a given, since there are different timelines branching out of any point.

but.

the question here is, whether a focus point which has been following a certain timeline, can change BACK its timeline.

basically, the product of a certain timeline, the significator of an entity (as it can be in time/space, or whatever reality it occupies) is basically the result of that timeline. ALL things that took part in that timeline, became that entity's past, is basically contained in that entity.

changing that entity's past would not only mean changing that entity entirely, but it would also mean changing of the 'now' it currently occupies. so, then the entity would totally be an entity that had followed a DIFFERENT timeline, and became the product of that timeline.

basically, that entity in the initial state, is no more. and because the other entity that was in the timeline that totally been switched to, was already there (because such a timeline existed in infinity), that means, there has been no change there.

there was entity A as formed by timeline A, there was its B version formed by timeline B.

you totally changed entity A into what it would be if it followed timeline B. that entity, is entirely now the entity B. its continuum is the point at the continuum in timeline B. entity a is no more. entity B never changed, so, a change in timeline never occurred in regard to past.

IF timeline A comes and ends and merges with timeline B, then, that would STILL not make a change of past -> it would be that at timeline B there is a point where timelines A and B converge and merge to one single timeline at B.

practically, all the information we have in channelings etc, regarding timelines, talk about FUTURE timelines. neither in Ra, nor in quo, there is anything regarding to changing of past timelines.

Quote:You're just guessing now. Cayce did not remember living with his clients.

Also if people decide to remember someone else's past, or their soul group, then their own other possibilities are definitely an option.

cayce lived in atlantis himself at one point. actually, he probably lived with his clients at points in time.

however, that is irrelevant - cayce got his info from akhashic records, by contacting infinite intelligence and accessing 7d energies in this planet's future totality. from this point, he accessed entities' pasts, and made predictions for potential futures, judging from the probability vortices that were present at that time. this is what we get if we merge what Ra has said about cayce and what cayce tells.

so, basically, cayce told the entities' pasts to them, and potential future.

Quote:Also your initial position was:
Quote:what they did in the past, puts them in the position they are today. if there is any clearing/balancing specific to their own past, they would be best suited to do it, due to their past, violet balance, and the dynamics in that universe.
You've now shifted this to soul groups.

i dont know why you are saying that. i didnt shift anything to anything.