Bring4th

Full Version: The Enchantment or, (Zen of no Zen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am quickly coming to the conclusion that the "Art of Zen" and the "Oneness of Everything" is the One, (and the same thing). In my search for the answer, I have passed from Fundamentalist Christianity, (which I now see as an extremely childish stage of evolution), through Hinduism, Zen and Tao. From Zen I began to diversify over to Qawwali, Sufi and Sikh Philosophy, discovering that within the diversity of Humanity, and its Religious and Philosophical beliefs. All the dogs are barking up the same tree. Each breed of dog is different, (but), the tree that they are all barking at, remains unchanged. Don't train the dogs. nurture the tree. The point is, I consider Zen as the pinnacle of my belief, (except), in the true sense of Zen, even that must be destroyed, in order to gain Liberation. Once you have fallen into the Abyss and finish with nothing, (and Nothingness), the only remnant remaining is the ONE. The UNIFICATION OF EVERYTHING. Nothing exists, except in the Mind, and Everything exists, only in the Mind. Nothing and Something are the Duality of existence. As Matter and Energy reside simultaneously, and are neither one or the other, then the Pure State is the ONE-ness. Zen is simply the ONE in another form. Or, reverting to Classical Hinduism, the myriad interpretations of Brahma. In the simplified interpretation of ONE, it can also manifest itself in a myriad, (of myriads), of Form. Everything in everything all at the same time. That sounds familiar. Has anyone seen Zen? My favourite catchphrase is, "The Zen of no Zen", and to quote the Buddha. The most easiest thing is the hardest to find. When you stop looking, you will find it. I am open to debate?
There is no answer

To answer, the question must initate yang force. Kinetic force. But no yang and no yin, produces the wu or tao. The tao or divine wu split into yin yang.

There is no answer because there is no question. Question answer. Yang yin. Do not exist in the tao.

Religions are indeed a way mankind has built to reach the heavens. This tower must fall for the new to replace the old. Tower tarot card.

Yes tree matters yggdrasil, dogs are steps to higher
(03-14-2021, 02:24 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...Nothing exists, except in the Mind, and Everything exists, only in the Mind...

This part seems to be the One Original Thought in the context of the Law of One.
(03-14-2021, 02:33 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]There is no answer

To answer, the question must initate yang force. Kinetic force. But no yang and no yin, produces the wu or tao. The tao or divine wu split into yin yang.

There is no answer because there is no question. Question answer. Yang yin. Do not exist in the tao.

Religions are indeed a way mankind has built to reach the heavens. This tower must fall for the new to replace the old. Tower tarot card.

Yes tree matters yggdrasil, dogs are steps to higher

Thank you Ymarsakar I like where you are coming from. Although the Yin-Yang is the inclusion of opposites. The Pure State of Being is beyond form and opposites. It is therefore, (it is). The problem is, we are observing this from intellectual Mind. Observe it from the Intuitive Mind. Or, in the State of non-thinking. Is not Zen, (Tao), and the ONE the same beast in different clothing? A wolf in sheep clothing? Even more irritating, (without the irritation), it can be observed in a myriad of forms, and not exist in the same moment. The old Zen paradox, when you look for Zen, you cannot find it. The moment you stop looking, it appears in front of you, and then slaps you in the face. This is the Great Universal Mystery. Perhaps we are all looking too hard to find the One, when it is standing in front of us.
(03-14-2021, 02:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2021, 02:24 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...Nothing exists, except in the Mind, and Everything exists, only in the Mind...

This part seems to be the One Original Thought in the context of the Law of One.

Thank you Patrick. I think what the problem is, we are all getting bogged-down by the logistics. It appears as if the Law of One has been hiding in various disguises throughout the history of the Universe, and it keeps changing its clothing. Beware of the snake in the grass, it may have a still in the tail. You will say, snakes don't have stingers. They could in a different Reality, only two protons away. I watched a fascinating video on YouTube a couple weeks ago on that very subject. As little as a single proton could change a Reality in a Parallel Universe. So, beware of the snake in the grass. Unknowingly, you may transcend to a parallel Universe and the snake will have a sting.
When you ask a question, you have created duality.
(03-14-2021, 05:30 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]When you ask a question, you have created duality.

True. Perfectly natural for this density and the proceeding densities until we reach 8. Long way to go my brother. Wink
(03-14-2021, 05:30 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]When you ask a question, you have created duality.

I absolutely agree. The Pure State is Mindless, (and neutral). Mind itself is a duality, being Intellectual and Intuitive. The Absolute State is formless. When we live in the now, and in the moment, and without thought, then questions do not arise. That is the hardest state to achieve. I can remain in the neutral state for several minutes, and then Intellectual Mind wants attention and creates thoughts. That is part of the learning process of the overcoming and Realization.
It was not a stage achieved. More like remembered. The ego mind seeks evidence and data to prove the wuwu works. Therr are ways to produce this proof for the ego. The ego then willingly submits if it truly believes this power is inherited by the human.

Several minutes is good. The neutral state requires power and security which leads to trust or faith. To achieve something tells the ego you do not have it.
(03-14-2021, 05:39 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]

True. Perfectly natural for this density and the proceeding densities until we reach 8. Long way to go my brother.  Wink

Before reaching 5.0 you need 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7

To advance 4.7 you need 4.7.1 4.7.2 4.7.3 4.7.4 4.7.5 4.7.6 4.7.7

Getting longer it seems?
(03-14-2021, 06:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]It was not a stage achieved. More like remembered. The ego mind seeks evidence and data to prove the wuwu works. Therr are ways to produce this proof for the ego. The ego then willingly submits if it truly believes this power is inherited by the human.

Several minutes is good. The neutral state requires power and security which leads to trust or faith. To achieve something tells the ego you do not have it.

I love being in the Neutral State. There are times when I have been in the, (somewhere), and return with a thought. The thought almost feels alien and a different entity. The Ego can be overcome? Once we accept the Universal Nature. and a part of it. The empowerment begins when we observe Reality as an "Overseer" and not the participant. Observation is everything because we then can watch the Ego. A way of overcoming that is to avoid words like I, Me, Myself, and see the body as the vehicle.
There is a concept in philosophy called Perennialism which views all religions as emanating from a single source ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perennial_philosophy ). This school of thought developed during the renaissance in Europe when there was a renewed interest in Neo-Platonic philosophy which hold the belief that all things emanate from the One. There are parallels with the Kabbalah and Christian mysticism. Neo-Platonic philosophy also shares a lot with Eastern philosophies such as Taoism and Buddhism, and indeed there was some cross-pollination between east and west after the conquests of Alexander the Great brought the two cultures into contact, from which we got stuff like Greco-Buddhism ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism ).

There are similar parallels to be found in belief systems all over the world, whether due to Confederation sources spreading the Law of One or just a natural tendency to gravitate towards these kinds of beliefs.

The paths are many but the law is One.
(03-15-2021, 12:11 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]There is a concept in philosophy called Perennialism which views all religions as emanating from a single source ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perennial_philosophy ). This school of thought developed during the renaissance in Europe when there was a renewed interest in Neo-Platonic philosophy which hold the belief that all things emanate from the One. There are parallels with the Kabbalah and Christian mysticism. Neo-Platonic philosophy also shares a lot with Eastern philosophies such as Taoism and Buddhism, and indeed there was some cross-pollination between east and west after the conquests of Alexander the Great brought the two cultures into contact, from which we got stuff like Greco-Buddhism ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism ).

There are similar parallels to be found in belief systems all over the world, whether due to Confederation sources spreading the Law of One or just a natural tendency to gravitate towards these kinds of beliefs.

The paths are many but the law is One.

Thank you Dark Star, (I like the name). I will look into that and check the link. I have had similar thoughts myself, believing there is an underlying, (something), in the core of philosophical and religious beliefs. For the last few weeks on YouTube I have been watching a series of videos investigating the history of the Vedas, (I think its called Boam Mysteries). The point is, according to Vedic Knowledge, (and history), the speculation is, in the previous ten thousand years, (pre-Dark Ages in Western history), that the Vedic Knowledge was viewed at a higher spiritual level than it is now. Or, as we passed from one Yuga to the current Yuga, the Knowledge was watered-down because Humanity was becoming more materialist and they were changed because "Modern Man" could not comprehend Spirituality in the same concept. As we are now moving towards the next Yuga, and the "Awakening", the Vedas again are beginning to reveal themselves at a higher Philosophical and Spiritual level. It is not that Humanity is changing, (per se), but it is an overall evolution within the Universe itself. People never think that the Universe itself is evolving. The consciousness is changing. HEAVY. Which makes everything more exciting. Also the mysteries of the Universe? The only way we will understand the mysteries of the Universe is by becoming a Brahma. The question still remains, (unanswered). Is the Law of One, and Zen, (Tao), the same thing? The underlying philosophy is the same?

Then I also have enquiries about Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Are they the "Force", Law of One, Zen, Tao? The Binding Force that holds the Universe together and transcends every aspect, seen, (and unseen)? The Mystery continues?
(03-15-2021, 12:11 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]...The paths are many but the law is One.

As Ra said it: "We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same".

The big take home message here is the information which is always and ever the same.

So when there are seemingly contradictory information from different positive sources.  There is in actuality no contradictions.  The seeming contradictions are within ourselves, in the limits we impose on ourselves, on our point of view.
(03-15-2021, 01:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2021, 12:11 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]...The paths are many but the law is One.

As Ra said it: "We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same".

The big take home message here is the information which is always and ever the same.

So when there are seemingly contradictory information from different positive sources.  There is in actuality no contradictions.  The seeming contradictions are within ourselves, in the limits we impose on ourselves, on our point of view.

You hit the nail on the, (proverbial), head. This is what I was saying earlier, (another post). According to Zen, if you fold the Yin-Yang symbol onto itself, all opposites are destroyed. The paradox is, after the destruction new opposites appear. Or, the endless creation and destruction of everything. There is also a developing theory in science, that as matter and energy are the same thing, and all matter-energy vibrates. The Universe is simultaneously being created and destroyed every moment. Here I am, here I am not. We are all living in a Paradox.
(03-15-2021, 02:04 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...We are all living in a Paradox.

The great mystery.  Infinity being somehow more than just the set of all possibilities.

Ra 19.1 Wrote:...In the understanding which we have of the universe or creation as one infinite being, its heart beating as alive in its own intelligent energy, it merely is one beat of the heart of this intelligence from creation to creation. In this context each and every entity of consciousness has/is/will experienced/experiencing/experience each and every density.

Ra 27.6 Wrote:...Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.

The big bang... the big crunch... and then a "new" Creation.  All the while the previous and next ones are all there in the eternal present.  Truly a great mystery.
(03-15-2021, 02:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2021, 02:04 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...We are all living in a Paradox.

The great mystery.  Infinity being somehow more than just the set of all possibilities.

Ra 19.1 Wrote:...In the understanding which we have of the universe or creation as one infinite being, its heart beating as alive in its own intelligent energy, it merely is one beat of the heart of this intelligence from creation to creation. In this context each and every entity of consciousness has/is/will experienced/experiencing/experience each and every density.

Ra 27.6 Wrote:...Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.

The big bang... the big crunch... and then a "new" Creation.  All the while the previous and next ones are all there in the eternal present.  Truly a great mystery.

Thank you Patrick. Why does this sound familiar? The quotes from Ra almost sound like what I have read in the Vedas. Then there is the theory that the Bhagavad-Gita and other Vedas are Alien inspired. Or, at the Dawning of Mankind, the God(s) came down from the sky and brought Knowledge to Mankind. Have you ever watched the series, "Ancient Aliens". In one program this very subject was the topic in question. Long before I watched the program, I had wondered about this? Then there is the mystery of the Pyramids, and ancient Egypt. There is now a growing movement that believe that the Pyramids have been misunderstood for generations and their true purpose was to communicate with the God(s), and the Pyramids at Giza were a microwave power source. As yet, I have not gotten round to reading the Books of Ra. I must do that. Peace Brother.
Pyramids and Ra are connected
(03-14-2021, 06:28 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2021, 05:39 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]

True. Perfectly natural for this density and the proceeding densities until we reach 8. Long way to go my brother.  Wink

Before reaching 5.0 you need 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7

To advance 4.7 you need 4.7.1 4.7.2 4.7.3 4.7.4 4.7.5 4.7.6 4.7.7

Getting longer it seems?

A long way to go my Brothers. Is not Mathematics the essence of the Universe? This is a part of the Everything? Everything can have a Mathematical solution, to the point where every object can have a subframe, broken down into smaller and smaller parts until it returns to an Absolute Infinity, or Nothingness. It is almost like Mathematics is the solution, and not the solution because that too ends in, (infinite), infinities. I love Fractals for that reason. A reflection of the Universe. We shall invent Fractal Man? Perhaps the ONE is nothing more than a mathematical formula, and once you find the solution, you have found the Ultimate. I am ONE, I am Fractal. Peace my Brothers on the Quest to the Ultimate.
(03-15-2021, 06:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Pyramids and Ra are connected

Why does this feel like we are connecting the dots? Zen, (RA), Brahma, Krishna, Ganesh, the Buddha, Guru Nanak and many others are standing in front of you, and slapping you in the face, and we don't feel it, because we are so involved in daily life. We miss it. A Zen Koan? What is the sound of one hand slapping? When the hand slaps you in the face. The Ra works in mysterious ways?

A few years ago I knew Ra under a different name. He was called RHA. Who? A friend had an interest in a Mystery School in Peru. They were dedicated to RHA and envisioned his teachings in seven rays. The Mystery School was called, "Brotherhood of the Seven Rays". Perhaps a South American connection? R(H)A comes in many forms? Peace my Brother.
(03-15-2021, 02:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

And the Mystery continues. I am the Creator and Destroyer of worlds. Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita. My all-time favourite book, (ISKC0N Edition). I watched another interesting video on YouTube last night, (have you seen some the philosophical discourses available). The latest theory. The "Big Bang" did not happen at a single isolated location, but everywhere simultaneously. First there was nothing, and then there was everything. The inbreath and the outbreath of Brahma. A concept? We are limited to our concept of time, (and space). A billion years, (in our perspective), is a very long time. However, how long is a minute if you are a fly? A fly only lives for a few weeks or months, and then it dies and is reincarnated into something else. Does the fly, (if it has a concept of time), observe the minute as a period of time, (or), is a minute like a week? The heartbeat of a fly is hundreds of beats a second. Meaning the existence and the concept of Self, (if there is a self-awareness), must be different because it is judged on the heartbeat. A second, a minute. Perhaps I shall do some Remote Viewing and become a fly?

Pay homage to the fly.
Is it not a being seeking Liberation?
And yet, it has no concept of Liberation.
The Paradox of the fly.
And what of the microbe living on the fly?
To the microbe, is the fly not a God?
It too seeking Liberation from its microscopic life, (and yet)?
And yet, it has no concept of Liberation.
Pay homage to all living Beings.
Hidden deep within every living Being,
is the urge for Liberation.

Peace Brother.
(03-15-2021, 04:35 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...Have you ever watched the series, "Ancient Aliens". In one program this very subject was the topic in question. Long before I watched the program, I had wondered about this?

Yep, even from within the more materialistic period of my life I was interested in the topic.

(03-15-2021, 04:35 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...As yet, I have not gotten round to reading the Books of Ra. I must do that. Peace Brother.

You've been missing out ! Wink
Maori believe that the only perfect thing, is nothing.
No thought, no experience, no manifestation.
It seems that the original thought is what we are. The manifestation of nothing, creating contrast.
to  me(IMO) zen is a realization of the One spanning the initial practice of living with an intellectual awareness of absolute unity in each moment upon basic enlightenment on to  the achievement  of final and  total reunification and dissolution within the infinite all. The  One,  IMO, is not a realization,  it's just  objective reality. i could be wrong, but those are my  thoughts.
Any names which refer to the conception of 'unity' within 'infinite one-ness' is the same thing.
Tao, Zen, Yoga, Brahman, Nirvana, One, Infinite Creator etc..

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.

-- Lao Tse

Yet a 'name' can also refer to 'different things', depending on one understanding about the word, such as the word 'god'.
Humans dont respond very well to claims that one is god. Yeshua once remarked to me about it.
(03-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: [ -> ]Maori believe that the only perfect thing, is nothing.
No thought, no experience, no manifestation.
It seems that the original thought is what we are. The manifestation of nothing, creating contrast.

I have had an interest in Maori and Australian Aboriginal Philosophy. In the past, I lived in Canada, and I got to know some of the First Nation interpretation of Reality. As with the major World Religions, there is also an underlying theme in Aboriginal, (the Races not the Australians), philosophy. Even the Australian Aboriginals believe that the God(s) came down from the sky and taught them Dreamtime. Why is it, the more we go deeper into the subject, the connections become closer and closer? ALL IS ONE, and ONE IS ALL? As the Buddha said, when you stop looking, you will find it.
(03-15-2021, 11:59 PM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: [ -> ]to  me(IMO) zen is a realization of the One spanning the initial practice of living with an intellectual awareness of absolute unity in each moment upon basic enlightenment on to  the achievement  of final and  total reunification and dissolution within the infinite all. The  One,  IMO, is not a realization,  it's just  objective reality. i could be wrong, but those are my  thoughts.

What it comes down to is the, (proverbial), "Nutshell". We are all seeking Liberation, in one form, (or another). Of God(s) and Man. Zen is an elusive beast, that is like an untamed animal. When you think you have found it in the bushes, it is suddenly appears behind you, (and laughing). When you think you understand the Reality of Zen, you realize how ignorant you are. Zen is a pinnacle that has to be climbed, and when you reach the summit, there is another pinnacle in front of you. When I was studying Zen, I was taught not to look with Intellectual Mind, because that is a false perspective. The only way to understand Zen is with Intuitive Mind. Most people in the West find Zen difficult because we are observing it incorrectly. Zen is not what it is, but what Zen is not. I saw a good quote a few days ago. "Zen is the unseen of the unseen".
(03-16-2021, 01:48 AM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Any names which refer to the conception of 'unity' within 'infinite one-ness' is the same thing.
Tao, Zen, Yoga, Brahman, Nirvana, One, Infinite Creator etc..

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.

-- Lao Tse

Yet a 'name' can also refer to 'different things', depending on one understanding about the word, such as the word 'god'.

Question? Can we find Zen, (One), without a reference point? Perhaps that is the problem? If we stop putting labels on the elusive and accept IT, AS IT IS. Then that is merging with the ONE. We are limited by our fragile comprehension of something that cannot be comprehended. I AM ONE.
(03-15-2021, 08:51 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2021, 04:35 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...Have you ever watched the series, "Ancient Aliens". In one program this very subject was the topic in question. Long before I watched the program, I had wondered about this?

Yep, even from within the more materialistic period of my life I was interested in the topic.

(03-15-2021, 04:35 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: [ -> ]...As yet, I have not gotten round to reading the Books of Ra. I must do that. Peace Brother.

You've been missing out ! Wink

I will dedicate some time and start reading the books. Time, the Fourth Dimension. Did you know time does not exist? It is an illusion. Another illusion sent from the God(s). The God(s) are devious Beings. When it is my time to become a God, I will make changes. Why does that sound like a political speech?
Pages: 1 2