Bring4th

Full Version: Go Green!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that lately our society has become concerned with protecting the environment and our planet we live on. It's catching on fast, many corporations and organizations supporting this green movement. Which, coincidentally is what we are striving for: that progression into 4th density (green) at the harvest. We've had to use fossil fuels and make gasoline (which, notably, is pretty yellow, as in 3-D) but we are now finally becoming concerned with HELPing our environment rather than hurting and just using it. Which I'd say is a nice big step from STS to STO. It's almost as if people are unknowingly preparing themselves for the harvest.
It's happening!

ayadew

It's a good start. A very good one... =)
Yeah, I think it's a movement in the collective consciousness, but mostly unconscious. I definitely get a feel from the green movement that it has a 4D vibe. I also think that much of the supposed going green is hype to ease the customers' consciences, when really it's mostly remaining the same. But I suppose what is actually materially happening is one thing, while that movement in the mass consciousness is wholly another and very promising.

And very perceptive of you to notice the color correlations!

fairyfarmgirl

Going Green is schooling others in making less waste. In 4D I have heard that there is less waste... as all thoughts/feelings come into reality in 7secs or less... thus it is important to Go Green--- thinking and feeling through Heart. Making decsions based on the common good ect... this means also treating our beloved Mother Earth with respect and dignity and seeing her as an equal sentient being. This is at the core of Going Green...

fairyfarmgirl
Even if all suffering was ended on this planet, there are plenty of other worlds where there is equal or greater suffering. It is a chosen Experience. It is not an accident or mistake. Acceptance of that fact fact will bring you peace
We are the leading the world in providing best mcse sharepoint gre and mcse exams prep solutions. Our incredible offers for mcse certification books and www.ku.edu gedare accessible at Florida National University our Lynn University ged is very rare in IT world.
(03-13-2009, 09:03 PM)Koolaid Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that lately our society has become concerned with protecting the environment and our planet we live on. It's catching on fast, many corporations and organizations supporting this green movement. Which, coincidentally is what we are striving for: that progression into 4th density (green) at the harvest. We've had to use fossil fuels and make gasoline (which, notably, is pretty yellow, as in 3-D) but we are now finally becoming concerned with HELPing our environment rather than hurting and just using it. Which I'd say is a nice big step from STS to STO. It's almost as if people are unknowingly preparing themselves for the harvest.

I''m worried about the small harvest in the graduate sense, and there will probably also alot of wanderers who will repeat a major cycle.

Oh I see it now, this is a very old topic RollEyes .
(01-27-2015, 05:59 AM)arham Wrote: [ -> ]Even if all suffering was ended on this planet, there are plenty of other worlds where there is equal or greater suffering. It is a chosen Experience. It is not an accident or mistake. Acceptance of that fact fact will bring you peace

This is how I feel too, I doubt the Logos of Earth would really care about such things. It is much older than we are, it is there to provide a place for counciousness to grow and all that has happened is part of that growth process. Didn't Ra say many times that there is no right or wrong and that all is well?

As long it is not blown up, all should be well. And even if that did happen, the Logos would become something new and souls would reincarnate elsewhere and not remember this Earth like they do not remember past homes or lives until they reach out of 3D. 

Earth is very STS oriented but that is the choice of those living on it's surface and that is not wrong. If harvest is missed and Earth remains in 3D it simply means that there will be much more lessons to be learnt from it.

This cursed Earth is a blessing in disguise.