Bring4th

Full Version: Carla David Wynn and The Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I follow both Carla Rueckert, David Wilcock and Wynn Free, the latter author of "The reincarnation of Edgar Cacey with David as coauthor and who all three have a connection to TLOO, Ra, Qu'o and Elohim.

I've noticed that Wynn Free connects and refers to both David and Carla (he had Carla on a radioshow recently) as i have the feeling that many on Bring4th avoid mentioning or questions Davids work and on DC i never read anything about Wynn Free. It's almost like a split is emerging like in christianity btw catholics and protestants or btw political parties with similar ideas that seem to build even greater barriers the more their message resembles.

This gives me a positive feeling towards the work of Wynn Free and a feeling of unease towards DC and Bring4:th.

Why is it that i follow all three and their view on TL00 and know of noone else that does? Please tell me that i'm wrong and not alone
in this.

transiten
Hi Transiten,

I've never received the impression that anyone here was avoiding or had a negative view of David Wilcock's works. I'm curious what lead you to that observation? There is no doubt that the discussions here lean toward Carla's work simply because this is the forum for llresearch. Plus discussions here tend to be either of a personal nature or technical discussions of the LOO.

I personally follow both Carla's and David's work with great excitement. Any apparent differences of opinion that they have in regard to what's going to happen in 2012 is a non-issue to me.

You mention that Wynn Free has a radio show. Can you link to that? I was unaware of his work outside of his book on David's connection to Edgar Cayce.

I would hope that we don't digress into becoming anything resembling a religion or denomination. In my opinion that would go completely against the heart of the Law of One.
Well jc2412, this post reflects one of my own issues of course but i remember a thread going here on Bring4th where many questionned David and i did also on some points- well noone living person is perfect...

Anyway, Wynn send his messageaday, he has The Wynn Channel and the Spirit Channel-just google it up. I don't know if he has a radiochannel of his own but he's been interviewed on www.bbsradio.com.
f.i

Don't know if this post is "Strictly LOO" but it might become one if we keep the perspective that way, otherwise just move it to a more appropriate place.

transiten
[quote='transiten' pid='23743' dateline='1291298108']
Well jc2412, this post reflects one of my own issues of course but i remember a thread going here on Bring4th where many questionned David and i did also on some points- well noone living person is perfect...

Anyway, Wynn send his messageaday, he has The Wynn Channel and the Spirit Channel-just google it up. I don't know if he has a radiochannel of his own but he's been interviewed on www.bbsradio.com.
f.i

Don't know if this post is "Strictly LOO" but it might become one if we keep the perspective that way, otherwise just move it to a more appropriate place.

transiten

...and messageaday almost everytime quotes Ra...
OK here's some more:

On bbsradio go to BBS Station2, scroll down to monday and there's The Wynn Free Conference call or go to Radio Archives and scroll down to Wynn Free.

transiten
I agree with what jc said about discussions here leaning towards L&L Research material simply because this is the place for them.

Personally, I've read some of David Wilcox's articles. And every once in a while, I head over to Divine Cosmos to see what's up there! I always smile when I see a post by someone from Bring4th there... like you, transiten! Smile It feels like going to peek in on a wanderer who has incarnated somewhere else! haha

At this point, I can't see myself paying for anything related to him or his material. There's a fundamental difference between Divine Cosmos and Bring4th. Both are in their appropriate place in providing service to the souls of planet earth. But Bring4th seems to be more focused and balanced in their service at this time. The environment here seems more loving, intelligent, and open than the environment at Divine Cosmos. And this is just a personal thing, but...... I love the color of this website way better! :p haha!

As far as contrasting the material, L/L Research's material is constructed by a team, and it reflects that. Whereas David's material is oftentimes just that, David's material. It tends to focus on himself almost as much as it does the issue he's talking about. I think that's the key reason why a lot of people here at Bring4th don't "subscribe to" or resonate with that material we could say.
Hello Aaron

...Wilcock that is...Cox (Orange is an apple)Wink..what about Wynn Free...

Have you come across him? Always referring to Ra and the Elohim....

transiten
(12-02-2010, 05:16 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Aaron

transiten

Oops! "Wilcock's" it is. sorry... lol! As for Wynn's work, might I suggest making a new thread in the Other Channeled Material subforum about it? I would discuss it there with you. Smile
(12-02-2010, 05:55 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2010, 05:16 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Aaron

transiten

Oops! "Wilcock's" it is. sorry... lol! As for Wynn's work, might I suggest making a new thread in the Other Channeled Material subforum about it? I would discuss it there with you. Smile

OK!
See you there some day soon...
(12-02-2010, 09:55 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Well jc2412, this post reflects one of my own issues of course but i remember a thread going here on Bring4th where many questionned David and i did also on some points

Transiten, the thread you are referring to did indeed have opinions expressed by people who were questioning David Wilcock's teachings as well as any perceived authority on the Law of One. But, in all fairness, that thread also included many comments by supporters of David Wilcock.

In addition, I have seen many, many references to David Wilcock's work on other threads, mentioned in passing as part of the conversation. Many of our members have expressed appreciation for his work and even have given him credit for introducing them to the Law of One.

I don't think it is accurate to say that mention of David Wilcock isn't allowed here. We have never censored any mention of David Wilcock, whatsoever.
(12-02-2010, 09:24 AM)jc2412 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no doubt that the discussions here lean toward Carla's work simply because this is the forum for llresearch.

Exactly!

(12-02-2010, 09:24 AM)jc2412 Wrote: [ -> ]I would hope that we don't digress into becoming anything resembling a religion or denomination. In my opinion that would go completely against the heart of the Law of One.

Agreed!
Monica

I didn't say it's not allowed to mention David, i said i have the feeling that he is either questionned or mostly avoided. I am one of those who have promoted him. I also said that i have the feeling that some issues are avoided on DC also and that Wynn Free seems to be the one that connects all three, David, Carla and himself.

transiten
(12-02-2010, 04:37 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]There's a fundamental difference between Divine Cosmos and Bring4th. Both are in their appropriate place in providing service to the souls of planet earth.

Well said! Some people resonate with Bring4h, others with Divine Cosmos, and others with both!

(12-02-2010, 04:37 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I love the color of this website way better! :p haha!

Well of course! Everyone knows our colors are better, right? That's why we're the cooler site.

JUST KIDDING!!! Wink
(12-02-2010, 07:20 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say it's not allowed to mention David, i said i have the feeling that he is either questionned or mostly avoided. I am one of those who have promoted him. I also said that i have the feeling that some issues are avoided on DC also and that Wynn Free seems to be the one that connects all three, David, Carla and himself.

Well I can't speak for what's happening over at DC, but I just did a search for Wilcock on our Olio sub-forum, and 24, yes, 24 threads popped up.

That means David Wilcock is mentioned by name in at least 24 threads, and that's just in Olio, not even counting the other sub-forums. Nor is that counting how many times he's mentioned in each thread.
Well fine then and as i initially stated: I'll be happy if i'm wrongConfused

transiten
(12-02-2010, 04:37 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what jc said about discussions here leaning towards L&L Research material simply because this is the place for them.

Personally, I've read some of David Wilcox's articles. And every once in a while, I head over to Divine Cosmos to see what's up there! I always smile when I see a post by someone from Bring4th there... like you, transiten! Smile It feels like going to peek in on a wanderer who has incarnated somewhere else! haha

At this point, I can't see myself paying for anything related to him or his material. There's a fundamental difference between Divine Cosmos and Bring4th. Both are in their appropriate place in providing service to the souls of planet earth. But Bring4th seems to be more focused and balanced in their service at this time. The environment here seems more loving, intelligent, and open than the environment at Divine Cosmos. And this is just a personal thing, but...... I love the color of this website way better! :p haha!

As far as contrasting the material, L/L Research's material is constructed by a team, and it reflects that. Whereas David's material is oftentimes just that, David's material. It tends to focus on himself almost as much as it does the issue he's talking about. I think that's the key reason why a lot of people here at Bring4th don't "subscribe to" or resonate with that material we could say.

Funny thing is i'm listening to David right now on the video from the online conference "Access your Higher Self"RollEyes

transiten