Bring4th

Full Version: [split] Wanderers, Adepts, and how do they relate to the Archetypes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-29-2021, 06:58 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]It would help to define adept as a word the community often uses like sts.

I can say, maybe, since words will likely allude me, what I think an adept is.

Of course, there is the human-society definition of adept, and that would be someone who has achieved a degree of excellence or skill in a field. I am an adept illustrator for example. But even this somewhat simple definition I think carries biases, which are indicated in the Significator of the Mind, in which the cartouches displayed are showing that tendencies or biases from past experience (past lives, or genetic access) are carried forth—in my case, artistic ability.

In the "spiritual sense,' the adept is an individual who has honed in on the aspects of self and consensus and beyond-consensus reality that are direct and efficacious in navigating this density. The adept also discards that which is not useful to its path. An example of which would be to not expend energy on being offended, or self-pity; but rather to realize that everything is catalyst and to simply deal with it and let it go. It could be said that the word, proactive, is an attribute of an adept.

This requires honesty/lucidity about self and honesty/lucidity about the environment in which self acts and is acted upon. This will eventually bring the entity to a kind of detachment that seems in conflict with compassion (if the path is STO). But that is illusory, as those two attributes can coexist.

Quote:80.11 ▶ Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the possible partial polarization towards service to self because simply the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind or like in the particular density which he inhabits?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

Quote:80.10 ▶
It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

Quote:80.12 ▶ Questioner: Then you say that this effect of disassociation on the service-to-others adept is a stumbling block or slowing process in reaching that goal which he aspires to? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.
Sounds like the hermit card. Or home free person with no income.

The Hermit Card is an interesting comparison when one considers how far away it is from the Great Way of the Spirit.  Should the definition of an adept not include a word about consciousness and spirit?

(03-29-2021, 05:23 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ] 
The Hermit Card is an interesting comparison when one considers how far away it is from the Great Way of the Spirit.  Should the definition of an adept not include a word about consciousness and spirit?

Of course!
Also, the unveiling between the consciousness and subconsciousness and his contact with the superconsciousness!
Perhaps you might identify with this card in some way?
(03-29-2021, 05:29 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the unveiling between the consciousness and subconsciousness and his contact with the superconsciousness!

Yes, I would say this is very important to the concept of one who is adept in consciousness...although I'm not sure if this particular discussion really belongs in a CIA thread?

An adept is a title for a human. It is like a plumber. It does not need spirit as much as the empress or hierophant.

A hermit describes how these seekers operate in human societies. The lone wizard in the tower. Someone that grows on an island and then heads back to civilization to bring their experience.

The clowns in a do study these topics as in remote viewing.
From my reading of LOO, I think Ra was using the term adept to describe someone who consciously uses the gateway to intelligent infinity. Polarizaton is described as the battery which creates the potential to do work.

I think Diana is more of a description of characteristics of an adept and what an adept does.

Ra pretty much stated that balancing of the chakras and any conscious knowledge of polarization was unnecessary for graduation. IMO most of us here are at least no longer on a normal path, which would be one of ignorance of the process, while the adept is also not necessarily aware of the process. So there is a lot of information that is in the LOO that is useful for polarization, and the adept, but not all is useful to both.
Why would one care about a title if not for vanity?
Each archetype can be looked at from the perspective of initiation. Or telling the story of the adepts journey through the initiation process. The adept is one who is consciously evolving.
(03-29-2021, 08:09 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]Why would one care about a title if not for vanity?

All truths are but half truths. So then, it is a word that merely described an intiatory process and the individual that walks through the process. It is not for vanity. Most adepts are far from vain.
(03-29-2021, 08:09 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]Why would one care about a title if not for vanity?

It's more of a description of progress than title of accomplishment.

There's a huge amount could be said on this topic.  The following Ra quote sums up the basic construct.

Quote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for the confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate, and I’m sorry.

You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

Here is presented a contrast between the efficacy of the work in consciousness of the non-adept and the adept.

Quote:74.12 Questioner: You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

74.13 Questioner: There are many of these. The ones most obvious in our society are those used in the church rather than those used by the magical adept. What is the difference in the effect of those used, say, in the church, in our various churches, and those specifically magical incantations used by the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. If all in your churches were adepts consciously full of will, of seeking, of concentration, of conscious knowledge of the calling, there would be no difference. The efficacy of the calling is a function of the magical qualities of those who call; that is, their desire to seek the altered state of consciousness desired.

Some of my personal thoughts on this interesting topic...

I imagine Ra uses the word adept because of the learnt lack of spiritual entropy from random and indirect energetic expression (46.9) and decision-making (64.16), thereby making an adept a being which approaches maximal proficiency. Catalyst stops becoming that which one must bear, and becomes that which is assessed for usefulness in service (64.16). With each appropriately polarized decision made, one after the other, it is my presumption that something similar to the Law of Service takes effect, as it does for when one “accepts responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it” (10.12). Therefore the adept increases her/his ability and power to effect change, including changes to their very being.

To have fluidity of being is to no longer be motivated by static social conventions or thought structures, but to embody the moment by moment application of personal power for the pure goal of service. As one definition of magic given was to “create changes in consciousness” (71.15), the adept can be thought of as a magical being, able to reach deep enough into aspects of his/her self that the spirit may be touched. The adept through her/his will is thus able to create significant enough changes within the self which have the potential to carry on from one incarnation to the next.

Apparently all this appears to be an unfortunate (80.12) circumstance from the outside looking in, perhaps because within the random and indirect use of energy that the adept leaves behind, resides the stuff of humanity - that which makes one more personable.

What I wrote above reminds me of this short line from Ra, which I think sums it all up:

Quote:80.5 ... Ra: I am Ra. Purity does not end with the harvest of third density. The fidelity of Ra towards the attempt to remove distortions is total. ...
"74.13 Questioner: There are many of these. The ones most obvious in our society are those used in the church rather than those used by the magical adept. What is the difference in the effect of those used, say, in the church, in our various churches, and those specifically magical incantations used by the adept?"

Yes, both are rituals, or habits/traditions repeated. Sometimes people understand what they are saying or doing, but usually not.

The level beyond that is when one does not need rituals or incantations. One of the early resurrections in the ancient scriptures was of a prophet that resurrected a boy by reviving him via overlapping his body's energy on top of the boy. Apparently this was enough when words did not suffice to activate the work. Yeshua in the apocryphal or unofficial scripture records, revived a child he had hit, with his hands, the same hand that potentially would have killed the target in a fit of range.

"The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator."

This relates to my work in getting people to work on their inner child/shadow integration, breath work to stabilize your lower red fears and insecurities, plus other things. Generally speaking, the heart is a very very far thing off. Even just the lower 3 chakras can take a life time or at least decades from the ancient martial arts cultivations.

So things like outer work would be physical conditioning, breath work to remove external anxieties, and learning intellectually and mentally certain philosophies or concepts. Those would all mostly be weijia or external work. Neijia/Neidan, the internal work on the dantiens, involves closing the self off to the world and focusing on the self. This usually begins when a person has balanced and worked to integrate the lower 3 chakras. The 4th chakra, heart, is an invisible energy and is not easily seen in physical life. This invisible energy can only be worked with via emotions, but not the emotions of normal mankind that watches the Superbowl and argues online about which tribe is supreme. This is the emotion of a seeker that has worked to maintain and fix their own path. This is because most of humanity in the orthodox his story, did not really accept other selves as self. First it was easier for them to understand themselves, then they could understand the enemy, the foreign, and the opposition. This is exemplified in stories about sages or hermits coming down the mountain, sharing the knowledge of enlightenment. They got enlightened not because they were born this way but because they did the actual work.

To bring this full circle. How does a wanderer or adept relate to the archetypes?

The material seems a bit sparse on this matter, so I'll have to do more reading, but from my personal experience and work, the Magician/Magus/Wizard card described here https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/the-wizard , is defined in some circles as the "higher adept" or "master (of energy/fate)". But to balance the chakra themselves, would only need the seeker or Hermit archetype, the Hanged Man actually specifically. The Hanged Man is more of the ascetic/seeker, doing work on himself, by attempting to do weird things to balance himself and make his high energies open up. A wanderer would start out like anybody else, but would be more predestined or inclined more towards the hanged man path. Not always, sometimes they are just a hermit. But Jim's life example is a good example, perhaps. Don is another version.

On a side note, I think the issue with titles is because humans that do not know this via experience, have to use language and mental models to wrap their minds around it. So it is like a superhero to a child. A role model or a concrete vision of a dream. The "adept" or the wizard or something related to these archetypes, helps create a goal in mind. This goal is not very concrete unless one has personal experience, however, in balancing the chakras. And what does balancing the chakras mean? Don/Carla/Jim were not sufficiently advanced on the path, to ask the more specific questions, as they didn't need them at the time. ALthough Don may have needed more.

These issues were later investigated by researchers related more to shadow work integration. This is more Jung psychology, self help, than philosophy. An example of shadow work here, would be when the author of the megathread sparked the consensus collective to look deeply backwards at what happened, why, and what they can change about it. This does not automatically happen, reading Gary/Austin's comments at the time.

The archetype cards relating to these experiences would be the TOWER or DEATH. Both very heavy transformation energies. The old falling away. The phoenix reborn through death.

On another side note, what would be the Divine Feminine version of an adept? It might look something more like the Empress or Queen of X. A more nurturing and supporting energy. The Empress would be something like a mother archetype, giving birth to something and overseeing a line of heritage.

PS. EDIT EDIT More edits

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478

Has a good resource, from this sub forum's stickies, for the resources concerning archetypes.
https://www.lawofone.info/pdfs/archetype...rkbook.pdf

Cross referencing the images and limited data, Lightning would be TOWER. The destruction of the old traditions and losing critical things. Hi 2020

Darkness=Devil, or the shadow of the self unseen. Stuff people don't want to look at, like child trauma or social evils.

The Martyr=Hanged Man. Interesting image relationship, as Peter was said to have chosen upside down execution via the thing. Carla was often compared with a martyr complex in the channeled material. This must be the thing they were referring to, rather than just the human concept of a martyr.

The Choice, looks like The Fool card or the Child card in spirit tarot. The choice to decide a journey (to incarnate).
The path of the adept is laid out in the Tarot keys, indeed! The basic blueprint of the path of liberation is the same for all within the realms of this Logos, however each will have a wholly unique experience of these archetypal initiations and transformations.

Key 9 - The Hermit shows the completion of the path. 9 symbolizes for completion, furthermore the Hermit stands atop the mountain of attainment. The Hermit represents the One Identity. This is the truth of our being. All paths lead to the same destination; this is shown by the symbolism of the mountain peak. Paths which seem to be going in opposite directions will eventually converge on the peak.

Now, how do we get there? Keys 15-21 show the seven stages of spiritual unfoldment.
The greater number of people remain in the first stage, it’s so glaringly obvious especially in these end times: Key 15–The Devil (Capricorn).
Briefly, the Devil represents ignorance and illusion, falsity. One takes surface appearances at face value and is deceived thereby. The Hebrew letter is Ayin, representing an eye. Consciousness is beastialized. (Think of the orange ray drop down).

Key 16 (Mars), the lightning from Above strikes the Tower and destroys it. This represents ignorance being momentarily illuminated by the Light (Truth); false mental narratives and structures are sundered. After this violent and destructive scene, out shines the Star. The water-bearer (Aquarius) “fishes” (Hebrew letter Tzaddi) for truth in the depths of subconsciousness, I.e. one is now seeking for truth and understanding. The basic function of the Star is meditation. (These are the stages we are most familiar To us as spiritual seekers. I’ll omit speaking about the subsequent Keys due to ignorance.)

A wealth of Ageless Wisdom is concealed within the symbolism of the Keys.
I echo Ra’s advice: choose a means of studying the archetypal mind, stick with it, and go all the way. I would not be where I am today with the Tarot had I not focused on it.

Concentration (Key 1–The Magician-Mercury-Beth) is required to potentiate the subconscious mind. Use discernment. Instead of being enthralled like the humans in Key 15, the scene is transformed to its true and proper place: Key 6, the Lovers (Gemini, Zain-a sword). Here, with man and woman in harmony, do we receive the guidance and influence of the Higher Self.
Key 15 is what happens when we do not use our discernment (Zain/The sword of Key 6) and take appearances at face value (Ayin-the eye). I mean, look at the world around us. The greater number of people are deceived and their consciousness is held in thrall to superficial materialism.
I didn't know how Tarot worked until March 3 ish or so in 2021. The veil is clearing sharply however, after I got a reading and started using it for asking questions. The archetype stuff in the text is rather arcane. The pictures and relationship to Hero with a thousand faces and tarot, is a lot easier.
(03-30-2021, 09:30 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]The path of the adept is laid out in the Tarot keys, indeed! The basic blueprint of the path of liberation is the same for all within the realms of this Logos, however each will have a wholly unique experience of these archetypal initiations and transformations.

Key 9 - The Hermit shows the completion of the path. 9 symbolizes for completion, furthermore the Hermit stands atop the mountain of attainment. The Hermit represents the One Identity. This is the truth of our being. All paths lead to the same destination; this is shown by the symbolism of the mountain peak. Paths which seem to be going in opposite directions will eventually converge on the peak.

Now, how do we get there? Keys 15-21 show the seven stages of spiritual unfoldment.
The greater number of people remain in the first stage, it’s so glaringly obvious especially in these end times: Key 15–The Devil (Capricorn).
Briefly, the Devil represents ignorance and illusion, falsity. One takes surface appearances at face value and is deceived thereby. The Hebrew letter is Ayin, representing an eye. Consciousness is beastialized. (Think of the orange ray drop down).

Key 16 (Mars), the lightning from Above strikes the Tower and destroys it. This represents ignorance being momentarily illuminated by the Light (Truth); false mental narratives and structures are sundered. After this violent and destructive scene, out shines the Star. The water-bearer (Aquarius) “fishes” (Hebrew letter Tzaddi) for truth in the depths of subconsciousness, I.e. one is now seeking for truth and understanding. The basic function of the Star is meditation. (These are the stages we are most familiar To us as spiritual seekers. I’ll omit speaking about the subsequent Keys due to ignorance.)

A wealth of Ageless Wisdom is concealed within the symbolism of the Keys.
I echo Ra’s advice: choose a means of studying the archetypal mind, stick with it, and go all the way. I would not be where I am today with the Tarot had I not focused on it.

Concentration (Key 1–The Magician-Mercury-Aleph) is required to potentiate the subconscious mind. Use discernment. Instead of being enthralled like the humans in Key 15, the scene is transformed to its true and proper place: Key 6, the Lovers (Gemini, Zain-a sword). Here, with man and woman in harmony, do we receive the guidance and influence of the Higher Self.
Key 15 is what happens when we do not use our discernment (Zain/The sword of Key 6)  and take appearances at face value (Ayin-the eye). I mean, look at the world around us. The greater number of people are deceived and their consciousness is held in thrall to superficial materialism.

the Magician Key 1 is Mercury, Beth. Which I am sure was an accident to say it was Aleph which is The Fool.
It depends on the numerology associated with the card. If The Fool occupies 0 and 1, then it overlaps with Aleph.

If 1 is occupied by the Magician/Magus card, then that is also aleph.

However, the Hebrew symbol aleph can be used for a lot of things and other meanings put together.

https://transformationtarot.net/key-0-th...and-aleph/

The first letter of the alphabet, alpha.

So essentially the Fool card can occupy zero, beginning (aleph), pre incarnation, pre matrix beginning, and the Magus can also occupy aleph/mercury by "creating/manifesting" new beginnings.

The Child/Fool is the beginning (wanderer/brave/reckless/foolhardy), but the Magus can also create the beginning of a story line.

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3891

"Principle 1: there are 21 Major Cards, these are called the Major Arcana. There is also a Fool Card which can be labelled 0 or 22 depending on your fancy. We stick with the 21 Major Cards first."

So Aleph being first in Hebrew alphabet, is numerology wise 1, not 0 or 22.

This goes back to the "I am the alpha and the omega" thing.

It might be interesting to add here the idea that, as one moves into the process of "working in consciousness," the inner self and Creation become increasingly reflective of one another.

Quote:75.29 Questioner: Then would the adept use this resonant quality to become more one with the creation and, therefore, attain his objective in that way?

Ra: I am Ra. It would, perhaps, be more accurate to state that in this circumstance the creation becomes more and more contained within the practitioner. The balance of your query is correct.
(03-30-2021, 11:35 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the numerology associated with the card. If The Fool occupies 0 and 1, then it overlaps with Aleph.

However, the Hebrew symbol aleph can be used for a lot of things and other meanings put together.

So essentially the Fool card can occupy zero, beginning (aleph), pre incarnation, pre matrix beginning, and the Magus can also occupy aleph/mercury by "creating/manifesting" new beginnings.

The Child/Fool is the beginning (wanderer/brave/reckless/foolhardy), but the Magus can also create the beginning of a story line.

"Principle 1: there are 21 Major Cards, these are called the Major Arcana. There is also a Fool Card which can be labelled 0 or 22 depending on your fancy. We stick with the 21 Major Cards first."

I beg to differ. Zero in numerology is 01234567890
0= I am the Alpha and the Omega is you can see in the sequence. I am very versed in the Pythagorean Theorum and it goes as I have stated above.
1 is Self Consciousness/Awareness meaning it is the Magus; or the beginning of one's journey upon the material plane.
The delimma of the zero and Tarot have been debated by many as to whether it belongs at the end of the beginning and it is actually both meaning Infinity, there is no end. Aleph means Ruach or Spiritus in Latin.
In quantum mechanics, something is not limited to just 1. There is also 0 and all values between 1 and zero.

What you are stating is the old or classical method. Assigning numbers to single/concrete objects or values.

The specific numerology or gematria here is for the Tarot/archetype/Hebrew letters. Which goes up to 22. Or in the archetypes as answered by iamraw, it goes up to 7+1.

I am not sure what you are differing on specifically. The numerology you described is not the Hebrew gematria sequence, but the basics of algebra counting to 10, base 10. Where after 9, it turns to 0 and a 1 is added in front. 10.

The alpha is not zero, it is aleph, first sequence of an alphabet.

"1 is Self Consciousness/Awareness meaning it is the Magus"

The Magus is better positioned two, duality, manifesting reality as co creation, master/user of yin/yang. By the time 2 comes around, the creation has already been created by the Child/Fool infinite infinity potential 0. The Wu/Creation divides into two, yin and yang, masculine and feminine, positive and negative. That duality is the reality, so to speak, that we exist in, that gives the magus the tools to co create or manipulate that reality.

The people arguing about this would be humans attempting to understand something they have little/no experience in, historically. That is not the basis for my words.
(03-30-2021, 10:07 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]In quantum mechanics, something is not limited to just 1. There is also 0 and all values between 1 and zero.

What you are stating is the old or classical method. Assigning numbers to single/concrete objects or values.

The specific numerology or gematria here is for the Tarot/archetype/Hebrew letters. Which goes up to 22. Or in the archetypes as answered by iamraw, it goes up to 7+1.

I am not sure what you are differing on specifically. The numerology you described is not the Hebrew gematria sequence, but the basics of algebra counting to 10, base 10. Where after 9, it turns to 0 and a 1 is added in front. 10.

The alpha is not zero, it is aleph, first sequence of an alphabet.

"1 is Self Consciousness/Awareness meaning it is the Magus"

The Magus is better positioned two, duality, manifesting reality as co creation, master/user of yin/yang. By the time 2 comes around, the creation has already been created by the Child/Fool infinite infinity potential 0. The Wu/Creation divides into two, yin and yang, masculine and feminine, positive and negative. That duality is the reality, so to speak, that we exist in, that gives the magus the tools to co create or manipulate that reality.

The people arguing about this would be humans attempting to understand something they have little/no experience in, historically. That is not the basis for my words.
The Fool; Hebrew letter Aleph; Key number 0; Gematria 1; Astrology Uranus; Air (Ruach)
The Magician; Hebrew letter Beth; Key number 1; Gematria 2; Astrology Mercury; Alchemical element Mercury.... and so on
You are just repeating your first assertions.

That is not the purpose of this thread or this sub forum. If you have personal dogma or beliefs, they should be suspended for the purpose of this thread and the research done on this sub forum. If you are unwilling to do so, then make a clear choice on this matter.

Quote:Ra: "We wish not to form that which may be considered by any mind/body/spirit complex to be a complete and infallible series of images. There is a substantial point to be made in this regard. We have been, with the questioner’s aid, investigating the concept complexes of the great architecture of the archetypical mind. To more clearly grasp the nature, the process, and the purpose of archetypes, Ra provided a series of concept complexes. In no way whatsoever should we, as humble messengers of the One Infinite Creator, wish to place before the consideration of any mind/body/spirit complex which seeks its evolution the palest tint of the idea that these images are anything but a resource for working in the area of the development of the faith and the will.

To put this into perspective we must gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator. The archetypical mind does not resolve any paradox or bring all into unity. This is not the property of any resource which is of the third density. Therefore, may we ask the student to look up from inward working and behold the glory, the might, the majesty, the mystery, and the peace of oneness. Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.

We are not messengers of the complex. We bring the message of unity. In this perspective only may we affirm the value to the seeker of adepthood of the grasping, articulating, and use of this resource of the deep mind exemplified by the concept complexes of the archetypes."
Session 97.9

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12707

When taking the first step, getting stuck on trying to fit these archetypes into human made number systems, is a misstep.

It is better to suspend or remove these beliefs, before attempting to learn the esoteric arts.

There are specific guidelines for this sub forum. https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478

It's not a place for people to argue about tarot dogma or their personal beliefs of what they believe is correct.
(03-30-2021, 10:36 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]You are just repeating your first assertions.

That is not the purpose of this thread or this sub forum. If you have personal dogma or beliefs, they should be suspended for the purpose of this thread and the research done on this sub forum. If you are unwilling to do so, then make a clear choice on this matter.

Quote:Ra: "We wish not to form that which may be considered by any mind/body/spirit complex to be a complete and infallible series of images. There is a substantial point to be made in this regard. We have been, with the questioner’s aid, investigating the concept complexes of the great architecture of the archetypical mind. To more clearly grasp the nature, the process, and the purpose of archetypes, Ra provided a series of concept complexes. In no way whatsoever should we, as humble messengers of the One Infinite Creator, wish to place before the consideration of any mind/body/spirit complex which seeks its evolution the palest tint of the idea that these images are anything but a resource for working in the area of the development of the faith and the will.

To put this into perspective we must gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator. The archetypical mind does not resolve any paradox or bring all into unity. This is not the property of any resource which is of the third density. Therefore, may we ask the student to look up from inward working and behold the glory, the might, the majesty, the mystery, and the peace of oneness. Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.

We are not messengers of the complex. We bring the message of unity. In this perspective only may we affirm the value to the seeker of adepthood of the grasping, articulating, and use of this resource of the deep mind exemplified by the concept complexes of the archetypes."
Session 97.9

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12707

When taking the first step, getting stuck on trying to fit these archetypes into human made number systems, is a misstep.

It is better to suspend or remove these beliefs, before attempting to learn the esoteric arts.

There are specific guidelines for this sub forum. https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478

It's not a place for people to argue about tarot dogma or their personal beliefs of what they believe is correct.
I'm not trying to argue concepts I am simply writing you back. I am sorry you feel as if I am starting an argument. I will let The Builders know however that they should rethink about the way in which they present the information to their students studying Sacred Tarot and Holy Qabalah. Thank you for your input. I will let the stewards know.
(03-30-2021, 02:34 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ] 
It might be interesting to add here the idea that, as one moves into the process of "working in consciousness," the inner self and Creation become increasingly reflective of one another.

Quote:75.29 Questioner: Then would the adept use this resonant quality to become more one with the creation and, therefore, attain his objective in that way?

Ra: I am Ra. It would, perhaps, be more accurate to state that in this circumstance the creation becomes more and more contained within the practitioner. The balance of your query is correct.

Yes. To make a bold statement, the process of recognizing catalyst, sorting and perceiving experience, and consciously choosing polarity, allows for greater and greater transformation, and eventually refinement brings one to The Great Way, and the ability to make the best use of this reality and its connection to intelligent infinity:

Quote:94.12 ▶ Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification. As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.
Experience of mind= The Emperor. He defines experience.

We can look at his attributions to learn more: Aries ruled by Mars. Hebrew letter Heh signifying a window. The number 4 denotes Order. The Emperor sets the mental house in order, however, he cannot “set in order his household” without children. The Empress, the subconscious mind potentiated, bears children, for she is the great mother. These children, so to speak, are the resultant mental imagery which makes fertile the subconscious mind (represented by the wheat in Key 3. Wheat is also the symbol of Demeter, A mother goddess.) The High Priestess becomes the Empress when the Magician initiates the creative process with his mate. Both become transformed, as is denoted by their new titles: the Empress and the Emperor.

Heh is the equivalent of the English “the”. Therefore it is a defining article of speech. The Emperor defines his experience. Ra said, “with firm authority does the Emperor grasp that which is given him.”

There’s an alchemical symbol hidden within the position of the Emperor’s limbs: the upward triangle and the crossed legs, this is the symbol of alchemical Sulphur the active, masculine element in contrast to Salt, which is attributed to the Empress.
(03-30-2021, 11:35 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the numerology associated with the card. If The Fool occupies 0 and 1, then it overlaps with Aleph.

No you are right! I made a mistake >< Aleph belongs to 0 and Beth belongs to Key 1. Both 0 and 1 are airy cards, Mercury is ruled by air. Aleph is the Ox and Beth is the House. Beth, the house, is substantiated by the arbor of roses above the magicians head.

Good catch! Thank you
The archetypes form a map of the facets of the archetypal mind which is the foundation of our existence in this reality. The same foundation exist for all, though each individual develops their own unique relationship to them. 

Quote:67.30 [...] It is well said that archetypes are portions of the One Infinite Creator or aspects of its face. It is, however, far better to realize that the archetypes, while constant in the complex of generative energies offered, do not give the same yield of these complexes to any two seekers. Each seeker will experience each archetype in the characteristics within the complex of the archetype which are most important to it. [...]

The archetypes are universal within our Logos' creation, though most are not fully conscious of their use. 

Quote:90.15 Questioner: At what point in the evolutionary process does the archetypical mind first have effect upon the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. At the point at which an entity, either by accident or design, reflects an archetype, the archetypical mind resonates. Thusly random activation of the archetypical resonances begins almost immediately in third-density experience. The disciplined use of this tool of evolution comes far later in this process.

An adept is one who is conscious of the archetypes and uses them for their personal and spiritual evolution. There is a discussion of how an adept could use the archetypes for this purpose in session 91:

Quote:91.35 Questioner: How is a knowledge of the facets of the archetypical mind used by the individual to accelerate his evolution?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer an example based upon this first explored archetype or concept complex [This is a reference to the Magician archetype that was discussed in the previous queries]. The conscious mind of the adept may be full to bursting of the most abstruse and unmanageable of ideas, so that further ideation becomes impossible and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked through over-activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new mind, untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and unblemished mind without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the Logos.

91.36 Questioner: Then you are saying that, if I am correct in understanding what you have just said, that the conscious mind may be filled with an almost infinite number of concepts but there is a set of basic concepts which are what I would call important simply because they are the foundations for the evolution of consciousness, and will, if carefully applied, accelerate the evolution of consciousness, whereas the vast array of concepts, ideas, experiences that we meet in our daily lives may have little or no bearing upon the evolution of consciousness except in a very indirect way. In other words, what we are attempting to do here is find the great motivators of evolution and utilize them to move through our evolutionary track. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Not entirely. The archetypes are not the foundation for spiritual evolution but rather are the tool for grasping in an undistorted manner the nature of this evolution.

91.37 Questioner: So for an individual who wishes to consciously augment his own evolution, an ability to recognize and utilize the archetypes would be beneficial in sorting out that which he wished to seek and that which he found— and that which would be found then as not as efficient a seeking tool. Would this be a good statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a fairly adequate statement. The term “efficient” might also fruitfully be replaced by the term “undistorted.” The archetypical mind, when penetrated lucidly, is a blueprint of the builded structure of all energy expenditures and all seeking, without distortion. This, as a resource within the deep mind, is of great potential aid to the adept.

I don't think it's accurate to say "X type of person corresponds to X archetype" necessarily as everyone can embody each archetype. An adept is simply one who is aware of the uses and structures of the archetypal mind. I would say, perhaps, that adepts are more likely to work with the Significator and Transformation archetypes as those are the ones that deal with the refinement of experience for the use of growth and development of the mind body and spirit complexes.

Just my thoughts on this.
Does anyone have an Archetype that speaks to them more than any other? I loved studying The Hierophant and The Wheel of Fortune. Anyone else?
Pages: 1 2