Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One/Ra Material Facebook study group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know who manages this group?
They have removed virtually every post/comment I have made, regarding things like what it is actually like to open to intelligent infinity,
and tech I made that accesses that.

I don't know their intentions.
Have you messaged the mods of the page to ask why?

I’ve honestly found that page to be pretty poorly moderated. Just my experience
Yea, I think the moderation is sorta like the Strictly Law of One forum here. So anything off topic or personal stuff/interpretations, are scaled way down, since it is designed for new people.

Most of your material, Sun, would be removed, because it is less Law of One topic and more of a personal hobby/project pov.
Do you remember Parsons? He is one of the moderators there.

Ymarsakar is correct in that much gets removed there that is not on topic with the LOO material. I know someone else who is a member here who had a post removed for her live streaming on the LOO, so there is no tolerance for any sort of advertising.

Also to bear in mind is that considering the amount of members (over 12k) and the nature of FB posting, it is a difficult place to keep in line with its purpose.
Also Facebook is going bye bye, so no need to go there for much longer.
(03-31-2021, 01:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Also Facebook is going bye bye, so no need to go there for much longer.

Thank Fuckin Christ. About time. How about Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitch?
I assumed he meant the Facebook page, not the whole site.
"How about Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitch?"

Twitch should be fine given the larger gamer market.

Facebook owns instagram, so likely the same trajectory.

YTube and twitter have removed their advertisement market share, by literally kicking down and out 100 million Americans.

If they had just coasted on through and not suppressed Flat Earth theory, conspiracies, and mainline theories, they could have held their market share domination for years if not decades, even through the financial reset and the other turbulence of new technologies.

These services, so to speak, are going strong only because of 2020 earnings. Once 2021 earnings start to hit hard via quarterly reports, things will really go upside down. This will happen as Americans become more aware of the deception and the introduction of new technologies, so it is not a good position for them to be in, business wise, to take advantage of this. They are being "cleared out", as the market share they willingly gave up, will be returned to competitors and the people themselves.

This enforced obsolescence is similar to what happened to myspace or the initial free blogging sites. That was with just a minor upgrade in technology. The tech that is going to be released will disrupt all expectations. It's not a situation where people who think they are going to become Techno-Tyrant-Governments, are situated to take advantage of. They are betting their all on the Transhumanism timeline.
(03-30-2021, 12:27 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know who manages this group?
They have removed virtually every post/comment I have made, regarding things like what it is actually like to open to intelligent infinity,
and tech I made that accesses that.

I don't know their intentions.

I had belonged to the same group and I have to say, the openess of this forum was far more liberal than of that one. There one one administrator named Brian but I cannot remember his last name. And they will remove comments, mute you and anything else that is available. I would just stay clear of them.
(03-30-2021, 01:05 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Do you remember Parsons? He is one of the moderators there.

Ymarsakar is correct in that much gets removed there that is not on topic with the LOO material. I know someone else who is a member here who had a post removed for her live streaming on the LOO, so there is no tolerance for any sort of advertising.

Also to bear in mind is that considering the amount of members (over 12k) and the nature of FB posting, it is a difficult place to keep in line with its purpose.

Yeah that's his name Brian Pierce
Ymarsakar. God, I am so glad to see YT, FB, IG and Twitter will be going the way of MySpace
Good riddance. f*** em all.

What about TikTok ?

Also, what timeline are we heading down instead of transhumanist?

What technologies are being released?

Are any of them of the holographic, crystal tech variety? I remember my teacher had the schematics psychically shipped to her from Ghengis Kahn for crystal based holographic internet tech that would be psychically based. Might the new tech be like that?
No idea about TikTok. Depends on who owns them and what happens to China's mainland, how soon they get liberated. If Tencent or Alibaba buys TikTok, it would go into the Chinese internet of things. I don't think Tencent should, but Ali may. That was the route Amazon took.

I'll answer the rest in a pm.
(04-01-2021, 06:23 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]"How about Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitch?"

Twitch should be fine given the larger gamer market.

Facebook owns instagram, so likely the same trajectory.

YTube and twitter have removed their advertisement market share, by literally kicking down and out 100 million Americans.

If they had just coasted on through and not suppressed Flat Earth theory, conspiracies, and mainline theories, they could have held their market share domination for years if not decades, even through the financial reset and the other turbulence of new technologies.

These services, so to speak, are going strong only because of 2020 earnings. Once 2021 earnings start to hit hard via quarterly reports, things will really go upside down. This will happen as Americans become more aware of the deception and the introduction of new technologies, so it is not a good position for them to be in, business wise, to take advantage of this. They are being "cleared out", as the market share they willingly gave up, will be returned to competitors and the people themselves.

This enforced obsolescence is similar to what happened to myspace or the initial free blogging sites. That was with just a minor upgrade in technology. The tech that is going to be released will disrupt all expectations. It's not a situation where people who think they are going to become Techno-Tyrant-Governments, are situated to take advantage of. They are betting their all on the Transhumanism timeline.

What tech exactly?
The drive has various articles about navy patents.

Pentagon releasing reverse engineered tech documents.

Roswell, etc
Musty old entry level anti-gravity stuff. Yawn. It's cool in that it could have us really exploring space way better than we are, but I'm sad to say it's actually a bit primitive by the general standard of stuff out there, to say the least. This is the bare minimum tip of the iceberg about how "space ships work". They work in many ways, from your 3d big bussard ram scoop generational ships, to anti gravity half or close to light speed, to things much more exotic than even folding space time.

Warp drives that fold space time? Light speed? That's nothing compared to "locational variable" aka "instant transmission".
To those of us paying attention, yes it is obsolete tech. To the billions of humans on Earth, it is another clue that they were being lied to and deceived. Realizing the con and deception is more important to tech progress than the actual tech. Because they are hiding a lot more goodies.

Right now people's idea of a scifi fi car is TEsla's ai car that can drive itself, and SpaceX's rockets that "land backwards".

Compared to that, the Naval patents are too much for most people to handle.