Bring4th

Full Version: New to L/L Research & Serious Multi-Disciplinarian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to these forums and found out this place exists. I don't really fit in with the mainstream narrative/personality descriptions; especially given how vast my interests are and how quickly I cross-pollinate between the subjects I do study.

I do feel more spiritual than most and my mother is glad(seriously grateful) that my ESP is limited to sensing energy and emotion around me; specifically either the calm or intensity around me.

I do not do well when completely being surrounded by digital/mechanical technology that emits electromagnetic field around me. I swear my brain works like a sensing organ with such problems where I "feel" nature has soft radiation like gentle ocean waves and artificial radiation is like pins and needle jabbing my brain.

If I am a wanderer, than I must have chosen to reincarnate on this planet for a specific reason, which I am still sorting out to this day. The earliest memory I have is warm reddish-orange glow that surrounded me before I was born. Oddly anything after that point up to age five is a blank or blacked out.

I do not trust the U.S. Military Industrial Complex, or other global forms of it, for making first contact publicly; their thoughts are way too dis-harmonious. I prefer the grass-roots approach with this outside such psychological controls frequently used by such a complex.

For my professional role, I have decided to be a drugless practitioner and just got Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.

This particular group seemed to be the most humane among those others I researched; especially with balanced personal studies (like L/L Research material) and Professional Study (like being properly trained to interpret medical lab results). This path feels right both instinctually and intuitively; including the non-invasive tests used for my Board Certification.

For formal recognition (as our public society currently defines what can be formalized) of my vast interests, I do have a Bachelor of Art in General Studies which covers science, technology, engineering (limited to electronics), arts (fine art and graphic design), and also mathematics (college algebra and discussion-based of advanced math topics without having to do the manual calculations).

So I did get a STEAM degree (not merely STEM), it just didn't happen in the way I thought it would, which seems to ring true about life in general; life happens, just not always in expected ways.

It is not easy, but I do try to structure my days and follow a schedule that I set for myself. However, sometimes things still seem erratic flow-wise. For personal therapy, I am pushing myself to be more consistent to draw daily, especially on days that do not involve house chores (like buying groceries).

If I am a wanderer, then I need to quickly improve my focus mentally and in physical action toward that end so I can make a consistently growing impact regularly, both for myself and those I will be coaching.

Your thoughts?

Welcome to this little world-let, JAT.  I'm glad you found benefit in the L/L Research materials.  These forums are what you make of them.  I hope you will find them propitious as well.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing. Meditation in some form I find so important and a love of nature and being outdoors. Centering ones self throughout the day.... anyhow all the best
Thank you both for replying. Oddly (or not) some people anecdotally report pursuing and doing art to be as therapeutic as meditation itself. I will work through the five books in the L/L Research/Law of One series gradually over time. Especially as something to do close to sunset as daylight is currently extending toward summer days, so around 5pm.

I am about close to half of the way through the first book (of five) in the Law of One series. So far, seeing the different view points from both on planet earth and also from outside this planet definitely stretches me in multiple ways; with some odd similarities and lessons learned that are common to races of different densities.
From the 2nd paragraph I knew you were going to be a healer (seems typical profile). For centering meditations I would recommend doing Qigong (8 brocades), binaural beats (theta waves), crystal bowl meditations (all chakras)....all these can be found on YouTube or music streaming services. And certainly any shadow work if you haven't done so already. And play. Have fun!
"I do not do well when completely being surrounded by digital/mechanical technology that emits electromagnetic field around me. I swear my brain works like a sensing organ with such problems where I "feel" nature has soft radiation like gentle ocean waves and artificial radiation is like pins and needle jabbing my brain."

Yes, each living entity and artificial machines, create a frequency. There is a buzzing resonance from artificial machines because their hardware and software is in binary. Thus it lacks the harmonics and rhythm of natural tissues. AI can take over natural harmonics or natural harmonics can take over the AI, depending on who is stronger. Generally, empaths can make use of crystals like tourmaline/obsidian to ground out the energies, sorta like a lightning rod. Others can lace copper fibers into their clothing, like EMF protection cloth, to act as a semi faraday cage, which also partially blocks signals from outside. I use a slightly different technology to counter balance the EMF, such as certain energy bracelets from mystech https://mystech.net/, chakra chi gong manipulation breathing, and FLFE (fluffy) s website service. https://ccp.flfe.net/index.php/home/

"If I am a wanderer, than I must have chosen to reincarnate on this planet for a specific reason, which I am still sorting out to this day. The earliest memory I have is warm reddish-orange glow that surrounded me before I was born. Oddly anything after that point up to age five is a blank or blacked out."

Generally there's a lot of birth trauma associated with being born for most of surface humanity. Everyone has chosen to incarnate here, although some have merely forgotten more of it. THus the only difference the label category "wanderer" has to other people, is their soul lineage and particular DNA/constructs that they inherited.
(04-04-2021, 10:48 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]From the 2nd paragraph I knew you were going to be a healer (seems typical profile). For centering meditations I would recommend doing Qigong (8 brocades), binaural beats (theta waves), crystal bowl meditations (all chakras)....all these can be found on YouTube or music streaming services. And certainly any shadow work if you haven't done so already. And play. Have fun!

I am not against what you are saying, just know there are different ways of healing, not all of them are medical. I know you are being sincere with your advice and sharing what you know. My observation directly from nature is there are profiles that are always exceptions to the typical profile a person may experience.

Nature has a tendency of doing that. For me, I don't feel like a typical healer, even though I am including Reiki training in my professional mix. I intend to work indirectly through talk therapy and always with a person's permission. That is what happens for me naturally when someone wants to talk to me about what is troubling them. This is me using the most non-invasive method first, even with energy.

Finally, from my personal perspective, I always ask questions to learn more about the person I am helping and especially why they are acting the way the way they are. I don't jump to conclusions and automatically prescribe what someone should do, this is how I respect each individual person's right to choose, from among my recommendations, what works best for them. I act this way with others as also a way to avoid potential legal liability issues from any advice I give and always within my scope of practice. Scope of practice is a legal limitation every health professional has to abide by; with serious financial consequences if not followed.

I say all this to give you fair warning of what could happen if you aren't careful. Spiritually, we may be more developed or are interests aren't considered mainstream, however we all still have to operate within the legal bounds of our current human reality. I don't want to you face legal issues when you just give out advice like that, nor could I just say "be careful or you could be legally liable, especially without a legal contract in place"; there are some few people who would take advantage of a weak legal position (unsolicited advice) and run with it abuse you in the judicial system.

I am not being argumentative, just stating the current legal reality we are all in, and what I have learned about social manners in that people don't like to be forced into a care routine that is forced on them like you just did without getting to know enough about me personally. Even if a person is sincere, a person could be sincerely wrong and hurt the person they are trying to help. Please do not take this the wrong way as me being combative against you. If I didn't care about your original intent (to help me improve my healing abilities) I wouldn't give you this perspective that can save you from legal and financial harm.

Remember there are frivolous lawsuit cases that have actually won even for something as simple as drinking a red bull energy drink that "didn't give me wings" (yes, this actually happened). Some states, like Nevada, even have anti-curse laws in place, that if proven can have the offender arrested, and potentially jailed depending the severity of the proven curse.

I will take your advice to heart with good intention, however it is best If I learn what works best for me, even though it takes much longer to do so. All this is how I respect a person's free will and right to choose for themselves. Like I said, if I didn't care about your good intent, I would not have warned you like this. Better you learn this crucial lesson from me who cares about your safety and wellbeing, then from someone with no conscience or ethics who may hurt you badly in one form or another.

Both my parents raised me to intimately understand how to read my environment and navigate it safely; these days the legal waters are exceptionally wicked with a hurricane, all the way from local communities, to national issues, to global problems.

However, if I understand that your healing recommendations may be of benefit to my clients, I will be glad to recommend they try them out; always with a dated and signed contract in place beforehand. And spiritual education is going to be of my coaching specialties.

Please take all of what I shared in this post to heart. Some people I have seen are nowhere near this considerate and are in fact a cruel opposite.
The legal cases have to be compatible with your Vedic astrology. They only trigger due to a person's Vedic chart/transits. And secondarily, they also only trigger when sub density realms intermix, or in other words, people are close to the harmonic sub density of the people who are interested in such things.
(04-05-2021, 12:04 AM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2021, 10:48 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]From the 2nd paragraph I knew you were going to be a healer (seems typical profile). For centering meditations I would recommend doing Qigong (8 brocades), binaural beats (theta waves), crystal bowl meditations (all chakras)....all these can be found on YouTube or music streaming services. And certainly any shadow work if you haven't done so already. And play. Have fun!

I am not against what you are saying, just know there are different ways of healing, not all of them are medical. I know you are being sincere with your advice and sharing what you know. My observation directly from nature is there are profiles that are always exceptions to the typical profile a person may experience.

Nature has a tendency of doing that. For me, I don't feel like a typical healer, even though I am including Reiki training in my professional mix. I intend to work indirectly through talk therapy and always with a person's permission. That is what happens for me naturally when someone wants to talk to me about what is troubling them. This is me using the most non-invasive method first, even with energy.

Finally, from my personal perspective, I always ask questions to learn more about the person I am helping and especially why they are acting the way the way they are. I don't jump to conclusions and automatically prescribe what someone should do, this is how I respect each individual person's right to choose, from among my recommendations, what works best for them. I act this way with others as also a way to avoid potential legal liability issues from any advice I give and always within my scope of practice. Scope of practice is a legal limitation every health professional has to abide by; with serious financial consequences if not followed.

I say all this to give you fair warning of what could happen if you aren't careful. Spiritually, we may be more developed or are interests aren't considered mainstream, however we all still have to operate within the legal bounds of our current human reality. I don't want to you face legal issues when you just give out advice like that, nor could I just say "be careful or you could be legally liable, especially without a legal contract in place"; there are some few people who would take advantage of a weak legal position (unsolicited advice) and run with it abuse you in the judicial system.

I am not being argumentative, just stating the current legal reality we are all in, and what I have learned about social manners in that people don't like to be forced into a care routine that is forced on them like you just did without getting to know enough about me personally. Even if a person is sincere, a person could be sincerely wrong and hurt the person they are trying to help. Please do not take this the wrong way as me being combative against you. If I didn't care about your original intent (to help me improve my healing abilities) I wouldn't give you this perspective that can save you from legal and financial harm.

Remember there are frivolous lawsuit cases that have actually won even for something as simple as drinking a red bull energy drink that "didn't give me wings" (yes, this actually happened). Some states, like Nevada, even have anti-curse laws in place, that if proven can have the offender arrested, and potentially jailed depending the severity of the proven curse.

I will take your advice to heart with good intention, however it is best If I learn what works best for me, even though it takes much longer to do so. All this is how I respect a person's free will and right to choose for themselves. Like I said, if I didn't care about your good intent, I would not have warned you like this. Better you learn this crucial lesson from me who cares about your safety and wellbeing, then from someone with no conscience or ethics who may hurt you badly in one form or another.

Both my parents raised me to intimately understand how to read my environment and navigate it safely; these days the legal waters are exceptionally wicked with a hurricane, all the way from local communities, to national issues, to global problems.

However, if I understand that your healing recommendations may be of benefit to my clients, I will be glad to recommend they try them out; always with a dated and signed contract in place beforehand. And spiritual education is going to be of my coaching specialties.

Please take all of what I shared in this post to heart. Some people I have seen are nowhere near this considerate and are in fact a cruel opposite.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, I think you completely misinterpreted my comment, which I guess means I misinterpreted your question/intent of the post.

I simply noted that you are a healer from your built in abilities (reiki falls into that catagory) (also this does not infer any professional position BTW, it's like calling me a 'builder' based on my natural abilities).

Also the meditation stuff was just some practical suggestions because I thought you were asking based on the following:

Jonathan_TA Wrote:However, sometimes things still seem erratic flow-wise. For personal therapy, I am pushing myself to be more consistent to draw daily, especially on days that do not involve house chores (like buying groceries).

If I am a wanderer, then I need to quickly improve my focus mentally and in physical action toward that end so I can make a consistently growing impact regularly, both for myself and those I will be coaching.

Your thoughts?

I'll leave it to you why the conversation got so incongruent.

Welcome to the forum.
Warm greetings to you Jonathan. I truly enjoy these introduction posts and am appreciative to read your journey and views.

You will find this community to be a great resource full of a wide array of beliefs, viewpoints, and opinions. The law of free will is in full effect here. One may take what resonates with them and leave behind the rest. We all have differing strategies that help us along the way and there are some very smart and kind people here. That has been my experience and I was quite relieved to find others with similar stories to my own here at bring4th.

May your experience here be illuminating.
Welcome to Bring4th Jonathan! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself here. You appear to have a wide array of skills, as reflected in your academic studies. I imagine this will help you quite a bit in your chosen profession of helping people. Smile

Wishing you the very best!
Welcome aboard Jonathan!
(04-05-2021, 01:16 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2021, 12:04 AM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, I think you completely misinterpreted my comment, which I guess means I misinterpreted your question/intent of the post.

I simply noted that you are a healer from your built in abilities (reiki falls into that catagory) (also this does not infer any professional position BTW, it's like calling me a 'builder' based on my natural abilities).

Also the meditation stuff was just some practical suggestions because I thought you were asking based on the following:

Jonathan_TA Wrote:However, sometimes things still seem erratic flow-wise. For personal therapy, I am pushing myself to be more consistent to draw daily, especially on days that do not involve house chores (like buying groceries).

Your thoughts?

I'll leave it to you why the conversation got so incongruent.

Welcome to the forum.

Ah ok. Going forward, If I need help with healing or growing my abilities, I will leave out incongruence and explicitly say what I need help with if I have questions. Glad you didn't take offense. Didn't mean to confuse you either. Usually, if I need council in a specific area, I ask for it explicitly and unambiguously. Maybe I should put that in my signature?
(04-05-2021, 05:04 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Bring4th Jonathan! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself here. You appear to have a wide array of skills, as reflected in your academic studies. I imagine this will help you quite a bit in your chosen profession of helping people. Smile

Wishing you the very best!

I definitely have a wide variety of skills; both formally and informally. My college degree covers the basics of everything in science, technology, engineering (electronics), arts (fine arts and graphic design), and mathematics. Spirituality training comes mainly from my mother, who raised me with teachings from all the major religions and also the minor ones like Paganism (Wicca is what most are familiar with, there are way more though) which is earth-centered.

Thanks for welcoming me to this forum!
"Usually, if I need council in a specific area, I ask for it explicitly and unambiguously. Maybe I should put that in my signature?"

"Your thoughts?"

If you did not want to hear what people thought after reading your writings, why did you write that and why do you act as if you received unwanted counsel?

Seems like a shadow mirror reaction going on.
(04-05-2021, 11:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]"Usually, if I need council in a specific area, I ask for it explicitly and unambiguously. Maybe I should put that in my signature?"

"Your thoughts?"

If you did not want to hear what people thought after reading your writings, why did you write that and why do you act as if you received unwanted counsel?

Seems like a shadow mirror reaction going on.

That communication error on my part was already clarified and fixed. Let it go. I only clarified on which part of my introduction I didn't want unwanted counsel on. All other current posters in this thread didn't have a problem with what you are only now pointing it out. Let it go and move on. No it wasn't a "shadow mirror reaction"; it was simply a communication error. These happen, that is why I clarified what part I didn't want unwanted counsel on in a later reply.
Somebody suggesting "hey you might get something out of these YouTube videos", is not anyone pushing an agenda or trying to give you official medical advice. They are sharing some things that may have worked for them and it's your free will discretion to take it or leave it. Yes, the court and "justice" system is a predatory farce, for the most part and this can be scary and unpredictable to those that have real moral integrity. That being said, there is little to no danger of a lawsuit over "hey check these videos out" or "you might benefit from this technique if you try it".

OP, you speak about coaching people. I'm not trying to be condescending, as obviously you have at least a modicum of integrity and a minimum state of awakening to even be here. If you get triggered so easily by interpersonal interactions and other people sharing opinions and advice to start ranting about legalities, advising others before doing a certain amount of work on yourself will be like putting the cart before the horse, and will only end in you making an ass of yourself and infringing on others' free will, and accumulating karma unintentionally.

Don't be "that guy", because you are not "that guy". You are better than that. Filter out the noise and these petty interpersonal triggers and just be honest and humble with no pretense and things will go smoother as far as interpersonal interactions. I'm sure you don't mean to come off as touchy or sanctimonious, but that's exactly what ended up happening here for one reason or another. I'm not saying any of this to judge, just calling it as I see it.
We all get our due, legal or otherwise, there's no changing that. I'm sure most of use here have well developed sense of their personal needs and afflictions regarding such human/orion constructs like the legal system, and can navigate accordingly. It is well, or skilful, to try to avoid causing 'seemingly unneeded' (the irony is that there is no such thing) catalyst upon others but there is wisdom in the realization that we are quite unable to affect this process as it is the other self, acting, in drawing in the exact catalyst needed. There's generally no need for unsolicited directed counselling here (kind of what I'm doing right now; I'll probably survive the karma), as far as I've been able to observe, as most here recognize the nuances of the first distortion (aka the law of free will); also, many such 'conversations' while being quite fun and even entertaining lack substance and can get to the idle speech territory which again lack the wisdom aspect of the lessons (of life). Anyway, we all do what we must, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find your time here most fruitful! Love and Light, Jonathan!

PS: Take this as it is (just ramblings from an anonymous Internet user) but I got a strong feeling about you(r OP) that you might not be a full wanderer, per se, but one of the early 3D-4D bodied people coming here early for the '4th density experience' (or technically help to kickstart it fully) after being already harvested to 4th density here or elsewhere.
"Let it go."

Let what go?

"These happen, that is why I clarified what part I didn't want unwanted counsel on in a later reply."

That doesn't seem all that clear to me. What exactly do you not want unwanted counsel on?

"For my professional role, I have decided to be a drugless practitioner and just got Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners."

Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, you don't want counsel on that?

Or

"I do feel more spiritual than most and my mother is glad(seriously grateful) that my ESP is limited to sensing energy and emotion around me; specifically either the calm or intensity around me."

Is it spiritual and ESP subjects?

"So I did get a STEAM degree (not merely STEM)"

Or maybe it is you don't want people talking about what they think of your degree?

In general, the Wanderer sub forum is one of the few sub forums where people are supposed to introduce themselves and receive feedback on their own story/aspects/personal details. This would often be off topic or too personal in other sub forums of this forum. There has been a wide amount of leeway in how that can be interpreted for this specific sub forum.

You did not make "anything clear" from the previous posts. You introduced subjects like lawsuits which nobody else mentioned or was even thinking about. What do lawsuits have to do with crystal bowls, tonal healing frequencies, and other such modalities? If you think of suing people for using tonal healing frequencies, I would first like to get rid of those loud booming noises people hear in apartments as well as those ridiculous car exhaust noises that are intentionally loud and not because of the engine power.

Did anyone here ask you for counsel on what their legal situation is? Shouldn't that be done in a private message or via lawyer-clientele privileges?
Welcome Jonathan. I look forward to hearing your perspectives on these forums. Sounds like you were very fortunate in a mother. Smile
Greetings Jonathan_TA and welcome to Bring4th. That's quite the map of your interests, reflections, past, present, and future. You seem to have given considerable thought the journey of self-knowing, with sensitivity and desire toward service to others.

(04-04-2021, 03:56 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]It is not easy, but I do try to structure my days and follow a schedule that I set for myself. However, sometimes things still seem erratic flow-wise.

"Things still seem erratic flow-wise"? That makes me smile. I don't think I know anyone who can nail down their life to an exact predictable rhythm. The most ritualistic and regular person I know does hold to a fairly reliable rhythm - you could set your watch by what he was doing. But even he must be flexible in the face of a busy busy and sometimes chaotic world. Nonetheless striving for structure and regularity is, I think, conducive to deepening the spiritual path along with other disciplines and desires.

(04-04-2021, 03:56 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]If I am a wanderer, then I need to quickly improve my focus mentally and in physical action toward that end so I can make a consistently growing impact regularly, both for myself and those I will be coaching.

I applaud the strength of desire to be better in order to serve. Though quickly/slowly... I think that we are the only ones who place these sorts of expectations on ourselves.

May you find a field to receive and give support in this community, and a source of illumination in the pages of the Law of One.
(04-06-2021, 11:25 AM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Jonathan_TA and welcome to Bring4th. That's quite the map of your interests, reflections, past, present, and future. You seem to have given considerable thought the journey of self-knowing, with sensitivity and desire toward service to others.

(04-04-2021, 03:56 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]It is not easy, but I do try to structure my days and follow a schedule that I set for myself. However, sometimes things still seem erratic flow-wise.

"Things still seem erratic flow-wise"? That makes me smile. I don't think I know anyone who can nail down their life to an exact predictable rhythm. The most ritualistic and regular person I know does hold to a fairly reliable rhythm - you could set your watch by what he was doing. But even he must be flexible in the face of a busy busy and sometimes chaotic world. Nonetheless striving for structure and regularity is, I think, conducive to deepening the spiritual path along with other disciplines and desires.

(04-04-2021, 03:56 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]If I am a wanderer, then I need to quickly improve my focus mentally and in physical action toward that end so I can make a consistently growing impact regularly, both for myself and those I will be coaching.

I applaud the strength of desire to be better in order to serve. Though quickly/slowly... I think that we are the only ones who place these sorts of expectations on ourselves.

May you find a field to receive and give support in this community, and a source of illumination in the pages of the Law of One.

Thank you for you reply. From this thread alone I have learned - communication-wise - that the original message can be approached by entirely different responses. The simple answer for me is learning the difference between what I say that could be a reflection of what I need to learn or to simply improve my communication and better understand the context of discussion I am going into.

As far as the lawsuit situation I discussed earlier in this thread, I am speaking from my experience of what I have read/heard/watched what happens when a coach gives free advice without a set contract in place; the coach gets legally hammered...painfully...because of the receiver not agreeing with it because "the advice didn't work" or the that same receiver did something like get an injury and blame the coach instead of blaming a personally bad choice.

That view point on lawsuits was also because of the projects and reading assignments I had to complete in both of my business law classes in college, and there were some potentially nasty cases I had to interpret. The projects in those college lasses were deliberately designed so that I had to essentially act as a lawyer and provide the best outcome possible for the fictitious clients I was given.
(04-06-2021, 04:24 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]As far as the lawsuit situation I discussed earlier in this thread, I am speaking from my experience of what I have read/heard/watched what happens when a coach gives free advice without a set contract in place; the coach gets legally hammered...painfully...because of the receiver not agreeing with it because "the advice didn't work" or the that same receiver did something like get an injury and blame the coach instead of blaming a personally bad choice.

Well if we are going to get silly about it, the 'contract' here is implied in your participation and it's a social one. Also there is no agreement, no implication of authority (nobody is a coach, we are student/teachers and teacher/students), yada yada...You are completely free in ignoring unsolicited advice.

If we were to go by setting the advice liability bar that low, this forum (and most internet forums) would be shut down because nothing of substance would be shared. Spiritual advice, excercise advice or motorcycle repair advice, it's all the same, this is an internet forum and personal responsibility is expected (barring coercion, fraud, harassment), this is not a service exchange, it's a community. So thank you for the concern, but I'll be doing what I've been doing for the past 20 years of participating in internet forums, and that is giving advice and opinions on things in a responsible manner (meaning I won't recommend magic ritual, or welding your motorcycle frame yourself).
This is what a shadow mirror reaction does. It reflects things back on yourself, like reflecting the sun into your eyes. The mirror looks like the sun.

So those worried about advice/counsel/legal advice, by actually giving people unwanted and unsolicited legal advice, they are attracting this timeline and requesting the universe give them this experience.

Because "legal advice" is for lawyers to give their clients, and it is not for a public arena. This is the same for financial advice, medical advice, legal advice, coaching advice, etc etc. If a person misrepresents themselves, they are violating free will and this draws in a reaction from the universe to teach them a lesson. Thus all legal trials are pre incarnative life lessons planned out ahead or created in reaction to a person's personal imbalances. So a lawyer offering unsolicited legal advice, is under penalty of violating the lawyer-client privilege issue. And if they are not a lawyer, they should not use the authority of one in offering advice. This is because people are susceptible to Obeying the System and credentials as the new priest class. This is phrased in terms of prophecies like "If you do this, this will happen". If you invest in X, you will get rich. If you do x, you will be sued. If you do x, you will be healed and cured. The specific language matters a lot more for liability in the US than whatever theory the colleges mass vomited out.

For example, I can say that I use essential oils and it fixed or alleviated the issue that clients had, on myself first. I can talk about other client experiences. What I will never say is "I guarantee it" or "I will cure the medical problem". I can say "I invest in this stock". Or "I will keep buying this stock". That's the same meaning almost as "I am telling you to buy this stock because it will go up". The statement of what I am doing, is not liable. The latter statement is liable, under special circumstances.

In other words, exactly what I wrote first. It is their Vedic astrological chart being activated by personal imbalances or catalysts. These are not things done to them, these are things they do to themselves.
(04-06-2021, 06:51 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2021, 04:24 PM)Jonathan_TA Wrote: [ -> ]As far as the lawsuit situation I discussed earlier in this thread, I am speaking from my experience of what I have read/heard/watched what happens when a coach gives free advice without a set contract in place; the coach gets legally hammered...painfully...because of the receiver not agreeing with it because "the advice didn't work" or the that same receiver did something like get an injury and blame the coach instead of blaming a personally bad choice.

Well if we are going to get silly about it, the 'contract' here is implied in your participation and it's a social one. Also there is no agreement, no implication of authority (nobody is a coach, we are student/teachers and teacher/students), yada yada...You are completely free in ignoring unsolicited advice.

If we were to go by setting the advice liability bar that low, this forum (and most internet forums) would be shut down because nothing of substance would be shared. Spiritual advice, excercise advice or motorcycle repair advice, it's all the same, this is an internet forum and personal responsibility is expected (barring coercion, fraud, harassment), this is not a service exchange, it's a community. So thank you for the concern, but I'll be doing what I've been doing for the past 20 years of participating in internet forums, and that is giving advice and opinions on things in a responsible manner (meaning I won't recommend magic ritual, or welding your motorcycle frame yourself).

Thank you for understanding where I came from on legal issues and my previous experiences. I am almost ready to start my coaching business, just waiting on the final permits and license so I can start. Haven't run a successful business before. At least I am smart enough to recognize great legal resources like contracts for my business, so it - as much as possible - becomes a non-issue professionally.

Some people I have met outside this forum, just don't think before they act emotionally or take things out of context; like what is happening here in the United States right now - including information from news sources. Or things are deliberately taken out of context because of some pre-conceived agenda; regardless of the consequences. Which leaves me on edge occasionally. Other times, I am not sure how to handle those situations.

(04-07-2021, 02:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]This is what a shadow mirror reaction does. It reflects things back on yourself, like reflecting the sun into your eyes. The mirror looks like the sun.

So those worried about advice/counsel/legal advice, by actually giving people unwanted and unsolicited legal advice, they are attracting this timeline and requesting the universe give them this experience.

Because "legal advice" is for lawyers to give their clients, and it is not for a public arena. This is the same for financial advice, medical advice, legal advice, coaching advice, etc etc. If a person misrepresents themselves, they are violating free will and this draws in a reaction from the universe to teach them a lesson. Thus all legal trials are pre incarnative life lessons planned out ahead or created in reaction to a person's personal imbalances. So a lawyer offering unsolicited legal advice, is under penalty of violating the lawyer-client privilege issue. And if they are not a lawyer, they should not use the authority of one in offering advice. This is because people are susceptible to Obeying the System and credentials as the new priest class. This is phrased in terms of prophecies like "If you do this, this will happen". If you invest in X, you will get rich. If you do x, you will be sued. If you do x, you will be healed and cured. The specific language matters a lot more for liability in the US than whatever theory the colleges mass vomited out.

For example, I can say that I use essential oils and it fixed or alleviated the issue that clients had, on myself first. I can talk about other client experiences. What I will never say is "I guarantee it" or "I will cure the medical problem".  I can say "I invest in this stock". Or "I will keep buying this stock". That's the same meaning almost as "I am telling you to buy this stock because it will go up". The statement of what I am doing, is not liable. The latter statement is liable, under special circumstances.

In other words, exactly what I wrote first. It is their Vedic astrological chart being activated by personal imbalances or catalysts. These are not things done to them, these are things they do to themselves.

Thanks for letting me know what a "shadow mirror reaction" is. I am not entirely sure, but I may have experienced it before, except where I actually caught myself and realized that what I was saying wasn't actually for the person I gave that message to, but it was actually a lesson for me instead. I gained a bit of enlightenment last time that happened (feels like a pressure relief valve opening up). Although, it is not always easy to catch myself that way every time.

Also, sometimes I have to focus on things on a case-by-case basis. I don't always believe in what those in power say every time they say it. Especially now. The one thing I have noticed since I started reading the Law of One series, is that Ra continuously mentions making meditation a consistent habit to help raise my vibration higher. Oddly, each time I do this I feel pearls of wisdom show up in my thoughts/mind that are better ways to accomplish things.