Bring4th

Full Version: A question for the advanced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello.

I have read Ra Material 2 times.

After second time, the lights began appearing when I was sleeping.

The lights are primarily circles, golden, do not enlighten surroundings, looks 2d.

At first they were closer to me.

When they contacted I heard clanking sounds in my head.

Probably it was some initial attempts to connect. And probably unsuccesful.

Later the lights appeared farther.

The moment I wake up and look at them they dissappear.

The last time I felt I was given something. I felt the connection with my forehead and middle of the chest with a pleasurable feeling. I think it was information, because my consciousness interpreted the proccess as programming lines in the console with hex numbers(I am programming student now).

I wanted to write this letter yesterday, but decided not to. Because I have found Quo material to read.

I have read in the material, that one can ask for contact with Ra and it will be done in dreams. I tried tonight. I think I was given some crude answers to my questions.

My questions were about physical immortality and energy centers correlation with emotions.

I was given words of "programming" and year count and a picture of a world with a glow of orange.

What is the meaning of this? Am I crazy, am I deluding myself?

The only dream I remember from tonight was that there was a small spherical with a cicrle of light at the front which was in my room. I think it is in my room all the time, just in different dimension, scanning me. It was unconfortable and I feel hostile to it.

Ok, Thank You for reading and please share Your thoughts.
"53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident."

"44.11 Questioner: Can you tell me the source of the instrument’s dream of this morning that she told to me as soon as she woke up?

Ra: I am Ra. The feeling of the dream, shall we say, was Orion-influenced. The clothing of the dream revealing more the instrument’s unconscious associative patterns of symbolism."

"86.8 Questioner: How is the dream designed or programmed? Is this done by the higher self, or who is responsible for this?

Ra: I am Ra. In all cases the mind/body/spirit complex makes what use it can of the faculty of the dreaming. It, itself, is responsible for this activity."
Hi there,

You should read Carla's books on L/L website or buy it from amazon. She wrote extensively about "channeling."

If you have read the Ra materials twice, then you should have realized by now that channeling is not something that you just "get into"... The consequences of this can be serious, look at Carla's health during the sessions, and Don's fate.

I am somewhat surprised that you are willing to "try"... This is courageous... but I feel that you might be putting yourself out there spiritually naked... as you probably don't know what you are doing...

This risk getting intruded by negative entity and screw by the Orion.... Especially the nature of your queries... "Immortality" ... That is "god-like" and power beyond 3rd density... This could also invoke temptation...

My 2 cents is that you should use your wisdom and think twice about what you are doing, as I can sense that it is already putting doubt and fear into your mind about your own sanity.

with l/l
(04-07-2021, 01:54 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

You should read Carla's books on L/L website or buy it from amazon. She wrote extensively about "channeling."

If you have read the Ra materials twice, then you should have realized by now that channeling is not something that you just "get into"... The consequences of this can be serious, look at Carla's health during the sessions, and Don's fate.

I am somewhat surprised that you are willing to "try"... This is courageous... but I feel that you might be putting yourself out there spiritually naked... as you probably don't know what you are doing...

This risk getting intruded by negative entity and screw by the Orion.... Especially the nature of your queries... "Immortality" ... That is "god-like" and power beyond 3rd density... This could also invoke temptation...

My 2 cents is that you should use your wisdom and think twice about what you are doing, as I can sense that it is already putting doubt and fear into your mind about your own sanity.

with l/l

Thank You for Your words.
I will ponder them very seriously.
I am very serious about life.
I do not wish to channel anything.
I too think it is dangerious.
I do thought I could "telepathically" speak without welcoming anything inside me.
I think I am visited regularly by beings from the childhood.
There were many encounters with fear.
I have seen UFO craft from outer plainly.
I have seen "blinking" starts above me and 45 degress a above me.
I think most of the things I do in life I dont really know what I am doing it is just trying.
I want physical immortality deeply(Simply to learn Everything I could then depart), but maybe it is just a clothe which will lead me to the needed experiences in this lifetime.
I have many temptations, which are immoral.
I think they are related to the "disbalance" in me.
The "crazy, delusion" part is to soften my words.
I do not think I am these things.
I now cannot open the LLReasearch website, yesterday I could, because of me?
Again, Thank You.
Sounds like DNA upgrades from your soul line. This is begun by asking for contact and being open to these strange concepts. The DNA upgrades are required before you can "comprehend" much of this stuff.

Because Divine downloads cannot be comprehended purely by an intellectual high IQ.
I'm not versed in symbolism but what came to mind in the old testament version of angels.

I may not look for specific meaning, but rather just an introduction of sorts of something greater, perhaps a guide, or an SMC you are kin to. I would echo the above, beware of chasing narratives, because there are certainly tricksters that will be happy to provide you with one, but certainly explore from a neutral perspective and set your discernment to the safe/conservative side until you get your bearings. Just enjoy the fact that you are not alone and the answers will come. BigSmile

[Image: 61cf998d49dabcc48cedca231adab07e.jpg]
(04-07-2021, 02:17 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not versed in symbolism but what came to mind in the old testament version of angels.

I may not look for specific meaning, but rather just an introduction of sorts of something greater, perhaps a guide, or an SMC you are kin to. I would echo the above, beware of chasing narratives, because there are certainly tricksters that will be happy to provide you with one, but certainly explore from a neutral perspective and set your discernment to the safe/conservative side until you get your bearings. Just enjoy the fact that you are not alone and the answers will come. BigSmile

[Image: 61cf998d49dabcc48cedca231adab07e.jpg]

You know, I like to be alone. BigSmile
(04-07-2021, 02:37 AM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I like to be alone. BigSmile

Ha, better stay on this side of the veil then, it's pretty crowded on the other side.

Hi there, Indiken, and welcome to these forums.

First, just to let you know, the fact that you are seeking to balance deep and disturbing elements within yourself may be not only a service to yourself, but also to our larger planetary being.  I wish you much love and grace in that endeavour.

Second, regarding visitors, it may benefit you to know if they are of the light or otherwise.  They may be coming to aid you or for less benevolent purposes.  If you care about this, you can learn to challenge them and ask them to show their colours, if you will.  I'm sure Carla's books cover this sort of thing.

Interacting with experiences such as you are having can teach us something about what we are, what we want, if we wish to grow, etc.  Be well.

(04-07-2021, 03:07 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]you can learn to challenge them and ask them to show their colours

Thank You, Sir.
I think I do want not challenge anyone, I have many challenges in my life besides.
The main challenge I face is that it seems I cannot fit in the society.
I cannot find common ground with the most people.
I feel different.
I responded to this with thinking that others are better than me.
This gives me negative emotions and doubt.
To think that "good" being can only be "good" to you is unwise from my perspective.
Because the interest can differ.
I think growing is unavoidable whatever one do.
For example about an hour ago, I had an intership discussion.
There were peoplo who saw me for the first time.
The first response of them was "laught".
I think they see who I am, but do not uderstand this consciously.
And they do not like it.
Soon, I think, some of them will be fearing me and feel I am superior.
I do not like this game at all.
Thats why I like to be alone.
It is much easer to live then.
To challenge, in this context, means to question the spirits and tell them to go away if they do not hold your highest (future) good as their interest. This closes portal access to most entities that want to interfere/prank you.
This rings all too familiar, and the only thing I can really offer is the game is most likely to alienate you by making you choose to alienate yourself. It may take time, but there is a 'tribe' out there for you, and a purpose, and it'll be time when you are ready. The best analogy I can give is it's like being the odd kid in high school, it's a mine field to navigate, but if you got sent back knowing what you know now, that it's mostly just a set of constructs and people acting out things they don't understand, how would you change your approach?
(04-07-2021, 04:25 AM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]This rings all too familiar, and the only thing I can really offer is the game is most likely to alienate you by making you choose to alienate yourself. It may take time, but there is a 'tribe' out there for you, and a purpose, and it'll be time when you are ready. The best analogy I can give is it's like being the odd kid in high school, it's a mine field to navigate, but if you got sent back knowing what you know now, that it's mostly just a set of constructs and people acting out things they don't understand, how would you change your approach?

If I understand correct.
Looking back and forward, I think things are as they should be. No matter "good" and "bad". Everything seems to have a direction and motion to some goal. Slowly, but steady.
Sometimes the Love Light site is offline due to maintenance or other issues.
(04-07-2021, 06:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes the Love Light site is offline due to maintenance or other issues.

I do not like the term love, light - maybe.
I do not know why.
I desire to speak openly and sincerely.
Maybe there are lessions to learn this way.
Later I will delete the posts.
I do not want to trouble people and myself.
(04-07-2021, 07:14 AM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]I do not like the term love, light - maybe.
I do not know why.
I  desire to speak openly and sincerely.
Maybe there are lessions to learn this way.
Later I will delete the posts.
I do not want to trouble people and myself.

To me it's understandable as it represents the point of either the begining or end of the (heros) journey, and is not necessarily visible or comforting from certain regions in the journeys circle. Dark passages can be a necessary part of the adventure, so to speak. Good luck.
Since Indiken is a programming student I will then uses computer metaphor.

Physical body immortality is similar to hardware immortality.
None of it are immortal.
But...
If you copy all of your Apps and Data to another hardware.
Perhaps newer and better hardware.
Then it will be still the same device isn't it?

Energy centers and emotion is similar to the software / apps layer in the computer.
It's yet another abstraction layer for the user to interact with.
When you copy the apps into another computer it can somehow be the same computer isn'it?
Although the underlying hardware might have different specifications and serial number.

The software / apps is still not the user.
The user is actually not only capable merely using the app but also to create the app.
To create the app he/she need to learn some programming.
There are many ways to program an apps, using many programming languages, just choose which one is more comfortable for you.
That is the metaphor of not being controlled by emotion but taking control of the emotion.
And there are many ways to do that, choose the one that works for you.

But again the software / apps layer a.k.a energy body is not immortal, some day it will too become obsolete and need to be replaced / upgraded with a newer and better software.
(04-07-2021, 03:17 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Since Indiken is a programming student I will then uses computer metaphor.

Physical body immortality is similar to hardware immortality.
None of it are immortal.
But...
If you copy all of your Apps and Data to another hardware.
Perhaps newer and better hardware.
Then it will be still the same device isn't it?

Energy centers and emotion is similar to the software / apps layer in the computer.
It's yet another abstraction layer for the user to interact with.
When you copy the apps into another computer it can somehow be the same computer isn'it?
Although the underlying hardware might have different specifications and serial number.

The software / apps is still not the user.
The user is actually not only capable merely using the app but also to create the app.
To create the app he/she need to learn some programming.
There are many ways to program an apps, using many programming languages, just choose which one is more comfortable for you.
That is the metaphor of not being controlled by emotion but taking control of the emotion.
And there are many ways to do that, choose the one that works for you.

But again the software / apps layer a.k.a energy body is not immortal, some day it will too become obsolete and need to be replaced / upgraded with a newer and better software.

I see.
I had much thinking to do through the day.
About the energy centers.
I do not like colors orange and green.
It is stated that "orange-ray complex ... personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self"
This writing of my thoughts is a "personal eccentricity" for me.
I am sorry.
What is the way to like the orange and green?
Will that bring more balance?
One way I see for orange is sexual activity.
To have it more.
And to have domination there.
Then to be dominated.
I said I do not like word love.
Maybe I love people too much.
Thats is why I do not like green?
Neither the universal love.
You know, I smiling when I write this.
It is interesting to hear an opinion.
These topics are very deep.
Chakra is like a device drivers in the operating system layer.
It's not about 'like' or 'dislike', all of the device drivers are necessary in order to make the system stable.
Missing some of the drivers or if some are not functioning properly might resulted in unstable system.

Chakra is part of the "Prana Maya Kosha" in sanskrit , translated it will be Virtual Sheathing / Layering of Prana. Energy body, Prana, Chi, Aura the words refer to the same thing.

The "coloring" is actually refer to a range of frequencies, because Prana, chi, aura is more of vibrating in nature, to me personally it's closer to 'magnetic field' and the strength / amplitude of certain frequencies will decide the overall make up of the prana, chi, aura.

Orange center, is related to the emotion of creativity, pleasure, sexuality while Green center is related to the emotion of compassion, love, empathy, acceptance.

Like a device driver, if some are not functioning well, the user experience of using the computer will be impacted. Unstable audio device driver might resulted in 'garbled sound', unstable video device driver might resulted in flickering screen and so on. And eventually it might have an impact to the hardware layer as well. Faulty video driver can make the graphic processor to be over-heated.
(04-07-2021, 10:36 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]Chakra is like a device drivers in the operating system layer.
It's not about 'like' or 'dislike', all of the device drivers are necessary in order to make the system stable.
Missing some of the drivers or if some are not functioning properly might resulted in unstable system.

Chakra is part of the "Prana Maya Kosha" in sanskrit , translated it will be Virtual Sheathing / Layering of Prana. Energy body, Prana, Chi, Aura the words refer to the same thing.

The "coloring" is actually refer to a range of frequencies, because Prana, chi, aura is more of vibrating in nature, to me personally it's closer to 'magnetic field' and the strength / amplitude of certain frequencies will decide the overall make up of the prana, chi, aura.

Orange center, is related to the emotion of creativity, pleasure, sexuality while Green center is related to the emotion of compassion, love, empathy, acceptance.  

Like a device driver, if some are not functioning well, the user experience of using the computer will be impacted. Unstable audio device driver might resulted in 'garbled sound', unstable video device driver might resulted in flickering screen and so on. And eventually it might have an impact to the hardware layer as well. Faulty video driver can make the graphic processor to be over-heated.

Thank You for answer.

I am confused.

In Ra material, there is a saying "How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step? --> The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows: red-ray, orange-ray, yellow-ray, green ray, blue-ray, indigo-ray ant the remaining center". The mentioned centers seems to be an integral part of whole entity(mind, body and spirit). An advanced entity has a more balanced energy makeup. Yet I see this topic lacking detail in Ra material. Hence my question. Maybe chakras are a different thing?

There one point I am missing in the discussion of energy centers - how to balance them. Probably one cannot do this consciously or this is not needed. Perhaps I simply look for a shortcut. There is mentioned one way to balance - "The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost". Now writing, I come to idea, that I would prefer the experience of events and contemplation on the experience instead of just manipulating the energy centers to balance them.
Shadow work is how you balance them, until you metabolize aspects of your mind/body, you cannot achieve a stable balance. This can be done yourself or with guidance, but there aren't any real shortcuts.
(04-08-2021, 12:13 AM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused.

In Ra material, there is a saying "How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step? --> The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows: red-ray, orange-ray, yellow-ray, green ray, blue-ray, indigo-ray ant the remaining center". The mentioned centers seems to be an integral part of whole entity(mind, body and spirit). An advanced entity has a more balanced energy makeup. Yet I see this topic lacking detail in Ra material. Hence my question. Maybe chakras are a different thing?

There one point I am missing in the discussion of energy centers - how to balance them. Probably one cannot do this consciously or this is not needed. Perhaps I simply look for a shortcut. There is mentioned one way to balance - "The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost". Now writing, I come to idea, that I would prefer the experience of events and contemplation on the experience instead of just manipulating the energy centers to balance them.

It's the same, just like color represent the range frequency of light.
And as can be seen it's a spectrum from RED <-> GREEN <-> BLUE.
Mixed it all together in balance luminosity then you will get glowing white.

Some prefer to describe it as color, while I personally prefer to describe it as sound.
Low are bass high are treble frequency.
But both metaphor are close enough.

How one balance the audio frequency?
Use an equalizer, it can be either too much bass or less bass, to balance it either boost or cut the bass frequency. The control lever is the type of emotion.

And what is 'balanced' might actually vary depending on the person, some might like a bit of boost on the bass and the treble while cutting the mids (Clubhouse / Dance genre) while some like it the other way around a bit of boost on the mids while cutting the bass and the treble and any other type of variation. Just like you know that the audio 'sounds good to you'. You will also know your own 'balanced' configuration by feeling good.

You feel fearful, jealous, vengeful or hate, that will cut the green frequency and boost lower frequency.
You feel the opposite (glad, loving, compassionate, thankful) that will boost the green frequency.

Thus any type of emotion that you put forward in response to the event / experience that you're having in this 'virtual world' (which is an app running on top of software, OS and hardware) will correspond to either a cut or boost in certain frequency.

Zedro mentioned 'shadow work' in essence this is giving a response of acceptance, forgiveness, love to any 'section' / 'part' of your virtual experiences. Which definitely will boost certain frequency and cut certain other frequency.

Walk down your memory lane of your experience in this virtual world, you have a trauma? persons you hate? places you hate? etc..
(04-08-2021, 01:43 AM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]It's the same, just like color represent the range frequency of light.
And as can be seen it's a spectrum from RED <-> GREEN <-> BLUE.
Mixed it all together in balance luminosity then you will get glowing white.

Some prefer to describe it as color, while I personally prefer to describe it as sound.
Low are bass high are treble frequency.
But both metaphor are close enough.

How one balance the audio frequency?
Use an equalizer, it can be either too much bass or less bass, to balance it either boost or cut the bass frequency.  The control lever is the type of emotion.

And what is 'balanced' might actually vary depending on the person, some might like a bit of boost on the bass and the treble while cutting the mids (Clubhouse / Dance genre) while some like it the other way around a bit of boost on the mids while cutting the bass and the treble and any other type of variation. Just like you know that the audio 'sounds good to you'. You will also know your own 'balanced' configuration by feeling good.

You feel fearful, jealous, vengeful or hate, that will cut the green frequency and boost lower frequency.
You feel the opposite (glad, loving, compassionate, thankful) that will boost the green frequency.

Thus any type of emotion that you put forward in response to the event / experience that you're having in this 'virtual world' (which is an app running on top of software, OS and hardware) will correspond to either a cut or boost in certain frequency.

Zedro mentioned 'shadow work' in essence this is giving a response of acceptance, forgiveness, love to any 'section' / 'part' of your virtual experiences. Which definitely will boost certain frequency and cut certain other frequency.

Walk down your memory lane of your experience in this virtual world, you have a trauma? persons you hate? places you hate? etc..

I can tell what emotion I have now. Probably it is envy, because you seem to know more than me and operate with "advanced" concepts easily. BigSmile Yet at the same time I am smiling, when I contemplate writing this. Is this an acceptance? I will read again your words many times and ponder them.

Where are these energy centers located? From my experience they are not only conceptual, but are in exact locations in the spine. One connected with communication and sincerety is in the neck, other connected with safety is in the tail. If I am right, I felt only two.
(04-08-2021, 12:13 AM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]There is mentioned one way to balance - "The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost". Now writing, I come to idea, that I would prefer the experience of events and contemplation on the experience instead of just manipulating the energy centers to balance them.

There are other balancing exercises mentioned in the material, but this is certainly a good one to emphasize if you feel more comfortable starting here.  Really, one ends up using whatever seems best at the time.

In essence, they all involve looking inside to see what's going on in there.  The more you study this, the deeper your understanding becomes...just like anything else.  For example, if something triggers, say, anger in you, then trace that inwards to see where it leads your awareness.  You may feel it, for instance, in your gut.  Then observe that, talk to it, try to learn from it because that sensation may lead you to other feelings or deeper emotions such as fear or to memories of this or that.  You will find that much of your conscious awareness is limited to very basic operations.

The basic idea is to move from acting at the behest of pre-programmed responses in order to find the seat of your awareness.  It's in there somewhere.......

Of course, very early on you will discover much resistance to this process.  This is all part of what it takes to move along.  The resistance can speak to you if you befriend it and respect it.  If you track that inside (like hunting an animal), it will lead your consciousness to one thing or another which is asking for balance.  At the heart of the matter, all these things which push you and pull you internally are seeking your love.  Balance, in some sense, equals love...active, heartfelt love, not intellectual connection.

It's like an overlay, prana body is an overlay on the physical body and actually also lies beyond it.

Just like an app / software is an overlay over the hardware, and some of the app might also lies beyond the local machine's hardware (ie: accessing / residing on cloud storage / services).

The throat chakra on the 'neck' when being used can also communicate to the 'other layer', just like a WIFI adapter connecting to remote host over vast distance through the internet.

But again it's part of the virtual sheathing and also not immortal.

It's not the 'user', it's still part of the device.
When you can learn to dis-identify from the virtual sheathing / device there are many magical stuff that you can do, and that include programming the device. The programmer lies outside of the device programming the device.
(04-08-2021, 05:01 AM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]It's like an overlay, prana body is an overlay on the physical body and actually also lies beyond it.

You know, this now makes sense to me. I am slightly familiar with and a beginner of Daoist practice. Hence the immortality term comes from me. Yesterday I tried to "feel" the energy. I was suprised, because my awareness could feel, how should I say, a weight of the energy. The whole room was filled with it and it was around me like clothe. Then I realised, for example, that my lumbar area is not energized evenly, the left is "thick" or "stuffed", I tried to "compress" it. The right is light. Now I think, for example the reason of scoliosis is in part energetic. I energetically I feel some turning of the lumbar area.

Are there any valuable resources to read about the "prana body"?

(04-08-2021, 05:01 AM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]When you can learn to dis-identify from the virtual sheathing / device there are many magical stuff that you can do, and that include programming the device. The programmer lies outside of the device programming the device.

This seems to be profound. I will think about it.
Indiken, i recommend reading joe dispenza s self healing from paralysis via spine injury. He has a lot to say about how todo things like that.
It's nice to hear from you, 'Indiken'. Hope you are doing well. What an exciting time for you -- you are opening to the Ra material, and are receiving new material on your own wavelength. Perhaps you were due for this, who knows, I sure can't tell for you.

I will offer two responses, if you're interested in the views of this small tribe. The first is what I would say is the wise, cautious angle: you will need to examine your feelings and see whether this is suitable. It is critical to do what others have already suggested and request those who are reaching out to you to 'verify' themselves as a being you would like to receive communications from. You could also try employing a 'filter', by imagining yourself enshrouded in white light, or pretending that your inner soul is 'encrypted' and the key to your inner communication channel is held only by friendly beings. Invent something like that, and implement it constantly. It will have power if it is YOUR way, that you inherently trust... that's all there is to say on that one.

The second and my much less careful view of this -- you are waking up to a side of yourself in order to serve a useful purpose. The part of you that is in command is far higher than you/me are, right now. Do you serve, or do you relinquish your role to another. Up to you, my friend...
One thing to consider about the concept of 'balance' of the energy center system is that it is in truth an umbrella term of infinite number of individual and incarnational balances. Intuition and connection to the 'source' (perhaps one's higher self) must be utilized to realize one's path to lessons of balance. The common thing to hear here is that the striving towards balance of love and light, or understanding/compassion and wisdom, is the key in the lessons of incarnated older souls, or wanderers, as they are often called. This would translate to balancing (or balanced activation) of green and blue energy centers. It is actually such an important point of focus that those two could actually be considered to be a single green-blue energy center. However, neglecting the lower when striving towards upper balance would be folly, and should be considered to be spiritual bypassing; a potentially dangerous state of lower-upper imbalance (just look at the lives of Hitler, Crowley and a myriad of unnamed and named black magicians, cult leaders, famous channelers etc.). The road towards true balance begins from the lower and then translates into upper, as service is performed. Understanding the friction and synergies of yang and yin balance, male and female, positive and negative (note that I don't mean polarity as in 'the choice'), can help oneself to realize the connections and deeper meanings of one's encounters and experiences. Deeper understandings lead to higher and higher learnings and vibrations from the same experience (which is also why meditation/contemplation is so useful - we can go back). The yang/male/positive principles translate into Red-Yellow-Blue-Violet chain while the yin/female/negative translate into orange-green-indigo chain. These chains of centers react in succession to the energies of an experience and determine how high the learning may flow until it is blocked. The true balance can arise from the balance of these two principles (male-female). This is my understanding (in short) of the topic 'balance of the energy centers'.
(04-09-2021, 03:13 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: [ -> ]However, neglecting the lower when striving towards upper balance would be folly, and should be considered to be spiritual bypassing; a potentially dangerous state of lower-upper imbalance...
Just to tack on a thought here, a wanderer from an higher density would already be advanced in the higher energy centers and would not be coming here for that kind of work.  If the lower area seeks and the higher area is that which is sought, then the opportunity here is to further tune the seeking in the lower energy centers.
From this perspective, one might do well to seek diligently to find in these lower centers the vibrations which most closely correspond to what one most deeply is.  I.e., in 3D one has greater opportunity to purify the desire to seek and to serve.  The experience in the higher centers, in some sense, is all built upon the intensity of the lower yearning, as the higher answers the call of the lower.  In the same sense--speaking in symbolic terms--the feminine responds to the seeking of the masculine.

Pages: 1 2 3 4