Bring4th

Full Version: A story of my thesis supervisor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday my thesis supervisor told me that when he was 45 years old (now he is at his 60s I guess) he has a sadden expansion of consciousness out of nowhere. He did not have to read the book to understand what is inside, his specialty was in engineering but quantum physics is like music to him. He also seems to have had out-of-body experience during that time, and was astonished when I told him about how all beings will gains spiritual mass and collapse into singularity at the end this octave, which fits exactly with how he imagined about the universe. This heightened state of awareness and intelligence lasted for 5-10 years.

I suppose he lived as his higher self for 10 years? I can understand people with innate affiliation with the metaphysical world can do this, but how can someone with no spiritual interest whatsoever also has this experience for so long?

Has anyone here be able to stay connected to higher self during the conscious state for long periods of time?

Is there an overall best way to meditate? Anyone can comment on Transcendental Meditation? How is it different from the normal way (stay quiet and forget about the illusion)?

Thank you.

Brittany

How is it possible? In a universe of infinite possibilities, I don't see why it *wouldn't* be possible. Maybe his higher self was giving him a subconscious nudge. Maybe he programmed it into himself pre-incarnation. Maybe he was chosen to be an example- it is a much more inspiring sight for someone who isn't at all spiritually minded to suddenly have a mass awakening than to see a person who has been spiritual all their life just keep doing what they've been doing. Ultimately, I would see it as a reason to rejoice- that spiritual light could be found in the most unlikely of circumstances.

I meditate to tribal music. Just turn it on and let my mind go. I've tried numerous ways and that's the only way that really works for me. Whether or not it would work for other people I have no idea. I really can't imagine the same way being best for everyone when we're all different.
Thats an awesome story, I agree with Ahktu on the possible explanations behind it. Are they still spiritually conscious now?
Isn’t everyone on a spiritual journey? whether they know it or not.

Were all growing learning changing. Were all spiritual beings Smile
We all have hunches, feelings ideas and times when were things just seem to flow and work, I don’t think you have to be spiritual, to BE spiritual if you know what I mean. BigSmile
No, he does not have this ability anymore. I am not saying this is impossible, I was thinking if a normal person (with no spiritual interest) could do this, I should at least hear about this in this forum. Although I agree this mostly likely was programed into his life.
What do you class as a 'Normal Person' ??
What is 'Normal' I don't take anyone for normal, no more or less normal than me BigSmile
(12-04-2010, 03:48 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday my thesis supervisor told me that when he was 45 years old (now he is at his 60s I guess) he has a sadden expansion of consciousness out of nowhere. He did not have to read the book to understand what is inside, his specialty was in engineering but quantum physics is like music to him. He also seems to have had out-of-body experience during that time, and was astonished when I told him about how all beings will gains spiritual mass and collapse into singularity at the end this octave, which fits exactly with how he imagined about the universe. This heightened state of awareness and intelligence lasted for 5-10 years.

any kind of consciousness expansion should not necessarily relate to octave end spiritual mass gain. consciousness should increase from octave to octave.

tho, 5d entities' work is intensification, ra says. maybe he intensified intensified intensified while working on his 5d, and at one point, he unlocked his 6th chakra or something.