Bring4th

Full Version: Taking Time Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to family issues I will be taking a break from this forum till the end of the year. I wish everyone well, and will be back as soon as I am able. This is necessary in order to minimize distortions with my family.

Much Love and Light,
Gemini Wolf
Namaste brother...
Take care and have a good holiday. I hope the family issues resolve themselves in a good effortless way.
Take care Gemini - all will be well.

Love & Light
Enjoy. xxx
Love, Light and Blessings to you! Remember we love you and welcome you back whenever you are ready!
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Crimson

(12-04-2010, 11:08 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Due to family issues I will be taking a break from this forum till the end of the year. I wish everyone well, and will be back as soon as I am able. This is necessary in order to minimize distortions with my family.

Much Love and Light,
Gemini Wolf
I send love to you and your family.
Hi Thomas,

Wishing you the very best, as always.
Will send some positive healing energy your way.
Take care,

Kerry

Brittany

Have a great time! You are always loved.

-Lynn
Good luck, Gemini. Smile
Love and light to you Gemini

Heart

Meerie

Happy holidays and good vibrations and love for 2011, everyone!
And Gemini, I hope you can get back on board next year - I would love to hear from you again.
Heart to all of you!
Thank you all. I'm back and better than ever. I'm exploring new horizons now that I have built a strong foundation for my exploration. It's going to be a fun year.
Welcome back Smile