Bring4th

Full Version: The 'right' time to meditate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

how many of you have felt the 10-11-12 sequence?
I feel that this 'window' may represent a particularly good moment in space/time to meditate or create with intent.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Love & Light
What's this sequence you speak of? Do you mean in a week from now when the date is 12/11/10?

Also I think every reasonable time is a good time to meditate Smile
After years of meditation, I have found that any time can be used for meditation, when the desire and peace of mind are present.
It takes me between 10 and 15 minutes to get into a state of deep meditation these days. In this stage, I become aware of other dimensions, where I can view people that I have never seen before. They are often moving and talking, "although I do not hear them". I can also view places and strange geometric shapes that are definitely not of this world.
The main things to remember when meditating is to forget the body and clear the mind. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to meditate if someone is occupied by some thought or worry.

(12-04-2010, 02:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Brothers and Sisters,

how many of you have felt the 10-11-12 sequence?
I feel that this 'window' may represent a particularly good moment in space/time to meditate or create with intent.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Love & Light
night-time is best for me. Still of the night.
If you are into silent meditation, doing it when the earth (or just your surroundings) is at its most silent hour is extra beneficial.
I hear that 3am is best. That is about when I am ready to pass out though.
I usually have my best results meditating late night as well, don't usually stay up til 3 these days though.
I have no regular schedule to meditate. I just feel with my body, or sometime with my mind, like after the aurora shootings, that I have to meditate to realign my mind with my body, or vice a versa. I use mediation to adapt to change, or to accept or ask for change via further integration of spirit and mind into the body. But it's great no matter when, especially if you have the discipline or will to do so when you're "not feeling it," you can feel out why it is you don't particularly feel so meditative that day. It is in these times that you're more likely to make a breakthrough of sorts. IMHO Smile <3
I'am in perpetual meditation Wink.

The original thought behind this thread was to explore the possibility that there is a gateway at for example 10:10 -10:12.
So often I have been called to meditation and noticed the time.
When the Pope visited Germany to give his talk to the Bundestag the tv coverage also stated at 10:10.
The britisch PM lives at nr. 10 downing street, the houses 11 and 12 also belonging to the complex.
I had a dream months ago that referred to 10-11-12, but the date not the time. I posted this to the Dream thread, but repost it here for convenience:

"Also, a while back I had a dream of talking with an admin assistant at my school (I'm a teacher) and I asked if she was busy. She said that she was very busy dealing with requests from students wanting to know their graduation status. She said that she told them that she couldn't tell them because not all the grades have come in yet, but that they should know soon. I asked when the graduation was to be and she said "on October 11". I mentally said to myself, well today's September 17 [in my dream] so that means graduation is in about three weeks.

[so - by my dream self's calculation, graduation is going to be on 10-11-12!] "
(07-30-2012, 03:03 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'am in perpetual meditation Wink.
I'm changing my answer to this Angel
Dusk. Dawn. Dead of night. That being said, I seldom meditate at dawn due to sleep scheduling issues.
(07-30-2012, 05:21 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2012, 03:03 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'am in perpetual meditation Wink.
I'm changing my answer to this Angel

I think these sentiments are extremely important. For me, my focus on meditation is twofold: (1) opening chakras and (2) learning how to be in a meditative-type present state during everyday life. In this manner, I think its very important to have a meditative mindset at all times and not "compartmentalize" meditative experiences.
(12-07-2010, 05:18 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]After years of meditation, I have found that any time can be used for meditation, when the desire and peace of mind are present.
It takes me between 10 and 15 minutes to get into a state of deep meditation these days. In this stage, I become aware of other dimensions, where I can view people that I have never seen before. They are often moving and talking, "although I do not hear them". I can also view places and strange geometric shapes that are definitely not of this world.

The people you see, how do they look? I have a similar experience when in bed sometimes, I see people, close up faces, emotions and movement, all in monochrome. Very detailed.
Shame. The only reply to my post and it's a robot.
I was initially refering to the time interval of ten past the hour to 13 past the hour. For example 10:10- 10:11-10:12. This sequence would appear to be a gateway.
It's certainly popular. Telepathic communication appears also enhanced during this interval with or without crystal work.

The media knows this too. Many programs (here in EU) start at 10 past the hour. Maybe the programming works better on the subjects too during this gateway interval?
Just my thoughts again as always.

Cyan

(08-09-2012, 06:26 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Shame. The only reply to my post and it's a robot.
I was initially refering to the time interval of ten past the hour to 13 past the hour. For example 10:10- 10:11-10:12. This sequence would appear to be a gateway.
It's certainly popular. Telepathic communication appears also enhanced during this interval with or without crystal work.

The media knows this too. Many programs (here in EU) start at 10 past the hour. Maybe the programming works better on the subjects too during this gateway interval?
Just my thoughts again as always.

Where you make time in your life.

Sequences of repeating patterns are easies tto program into such as dates and so on. If you program a repeating pattern such as "every 4:20 i shall get high" then you'll create a bigger and bigger "reminder" for yourself that such a pattern exists in the form of societal responses.

10:10 being a good pattern of "god is here" and so on.
Edit: me so robotic, me type answers long time!

BEep-Beep-Beep(Ascended master)