Bring4th

Full Version: Crystals for red, orange and yellow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Maybe someone knows specific crystals for red, orange and yellow blockages?

Thank You.
I use Black Obsidian for red, Carnelian for orange and Golden Topaz for yellow.

Also, there are vast lists of associations on internet even with a surface search.
(04-17-2021, 11:13 AM)Signifyz Wrote: [ -> ]I use Black Obsidian for red, Carnelian for orange and Golden Topaz for yellow.

Also, there are vast lists of associations on internet even with a surface search.

What effect do you notice?

I think I have Black Obsidian. My experience is minimal. I just hold in the hand the stone.
(04-17-2021, 11:13 AM)Signifyz Wrote: [ -> ]I use Black Obsidian for red, Carnelian for orange and Golden Topaz for yellow.

I, too, have used obsidian and carnelian—both I feel are very effective. I have used topaz, and also citrin for yellow ray.

What I feel is a good way to approach crystals, gems, and rocks, is to use or go to what you are attracted to. If there are a bunch of crystals in front of you, you will be attracted to one or some, and those I think are what you need.
(04-17-2021, 12:03 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I, too, have used obsidian and carnelian—both I feel are very effective. I have used topaz, and also citrin for yellow ray.

What I feel is a good way to approach crystals, gems, and rocks, is to use or go to what you are attracted to. If there are a bunch of crystals in front of you, you will be attracted to one or some, and those I think are what you need.

Is picture of a crystal enough or physicall presence is needed, for example to touch, to know which is right?

I tried citrine, but felt somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

Maybe there can be a difference between blockage, underactive and overactive energy centers?

I will try again citrine and black obsidian.
(04-17-2021, 12:12 PM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]Is picture of a crystal enough or physicall presence is needed, for example to touch, to know which is right?

I think the best way is to physically use it. But maybe others have different experiences.

(04-17-2021, 12:12 PM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]I tried citrine, but felt somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

Maybe there can be a difference between blockage, underactive and overactive energy centers?

I will try again citrine and black obsidian.

My advice is to follow your own intuition. Smile
Obsidian is good for cleansing, psionic shielding, grounding, Earth star, and root chakras. Black Tourmaline is another that has similar properties for those purposes. Carnelian or any other variety of quartz that's naturally red due to hematite is good red/orange ray. Hematite itself is a nice grounding stone that cancels out environmental and empathic "static/noise" really well. Jet is another good one.

Any variety of Zircon other than blue is great for all of the chakras at once but especially strong in the lower triad and grounding. It's pretty heavy duty so for some people limited use will be better than wearing or carrying it all day. Petrified wood is a nice grounding stone. Colors, features, and mineral makeup will vary along with other traits but any variety of petrified wood is good for grounding and Earth Star chakra.

My favorites for yellow ray would be yellow common opal(not the expensive gem kind), amber, quartz with yellow Sulphur inclusions, gold tiger's eye, and Libyan desert glass. LDG is not really super cheap or a "beginner" stone but good to use sparingly if you need heavy duty yellow ray and higher chakras.

Red and Gold tiger's eye are easy to find and inexpensive, durable, look great and great stones for lower chakras. Red is more root/sacral and gold is more sacral/solar plexus. I personally like orange banded jade for orange ray. Orange common opal is nice too. Opal and jet are mineraloids, amber is a natural polymer, and obsidian is a natural glass, meaning they don't have crystalline structures and some of them vibrate a bit more gently, but have their own strengths. LDG is an impactite/tektite/natural glass formed by a meteor in Egypt/Libya 28m or so years ago. It's the stone king Tut's Scarab is carved from.

Simply having the crystal with you or hold it while meditating is the best way to begin using it. I personally avoid complicated workings and would advise so until more experience. Other than that, what Diana said is a good rule of thumb. Try what you like! If you are drawn to a certain type of stone, try it out.
(04-17-2021, 11:58 AM)Indiken Wrote: [ -> ]

What effect do you notice?

I think I have Black Obsidian. My experience is minimal. I just hold in the hand the stone.

You can't call me advanced in crystalls so please bear it in mind. I've used crystalls in meditations on certain energy centers to dually adjust with the stone; my main goal was to reclaim the catalyst I've lost due to very chaotic and complex processing in the past. I can say that now it resurfaced so be it a crystall work or just a mental retuning (and of course, the line is blurred), the effect is here.

I also like to take Obsidian when I go out to fiddle with it in the pocket and to remind myself to stay grounded.
I use clear quartz and amethyst.

I can program them to do pretty much any of the other colors.

They are like spell gems or artifacts. I understand now ehat atlantis was doing with crystals.

When i cultivated the lower chakras, i had no crystals.

I used elemental conditioning. Moon stars sun light and astral heaven.
Yeah I'd second the clear quartz. You'll definitely want at least one piece of clear quartz. Good for almost anything and amplifies and works well with any other stone. Amethyst is certainly a good option for higher chakras, calming, sleep, and whole a lot more. Jasper and Chalcedony are members of the quartz family but a less tight crystal structure, usually a bit gentler but a really steady energy. Those come in as many color combos and patterns as you can imagine and most are inexpensive and easy to work with.
(04-17-2021, 03:00 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]When i cultivated the lower chakras, i had no crystals.

I used elemental conditioning. Moon stars sun light and astral heaven.

Could you give more detail? I am unfamiliar with this.

Until I get more experience with crystals, I see only one way to refine the lower centers - to use other-selve as a catalyst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybOi4hjZFQ

It is something similar to what Wim Hoff did to achieve physical upgrades.

You can read about his physical feats somewhere.

EDIT: Addendum 1

Some of the things I remember doing, was swinging my sword outside in the rain, and just ignoring the rain until it went away and the sun came out. Maybe 20 minutes or 40 minutes.

Others involved being outside and absorbing the sun or moon light, with no shirt on, to maximize exposure surface.

Basically, I was like a crystal, absorbing the chi prana from the sun, because it made me feel better. I didn't learn esoteric knowledge until after that phase of my training.

No air conditioning when hot in the summer. Only a room heater when it got too cold in the winter, otherwise open to the elements and air flow outside.

It allowed me to be in tune with the temperature, nature, and seasons outside. The energies of the world itself. Things like storm humidity, air quality, the clearness after a storm, I began to detect using my skin. I practiced expanding my aura or presence, and animals gave me feedback because they could pick it up.

It was approximately in 2005 to 2015, so about ten years of internal training using tai chi chuan and other methods.

Crystals absorb the energy of the moon, star, and sun. Humans can do the same thing.
Ymarsakar, can I ask you how to program a crystal in the shape of a merkaba so that it gives us protection? should we encode it with intentions, expose it to a specific light?
(04-21-2021, 02:49 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote: [ -> ]Ymarsakar, can I ask you how to program a crystal in the shape of a merkaba so that it gives us protection? should we encode it with intentions, expose it to a specific light?

https://www.healingcrystals.com/Crystal_...ics_1.html

Yes, ask and it shall be answered (sometimes).

I don't think it is much different. The shape of the crystal matters less than your programming source and the purity of your chi/prana/vrill force. The shape of your merkaba and how it spins and activates, is more important.

Sun, moon light, star light all have different but good effects. The crystal is not what gives you protection. The crystal is just like a heat sink or battery. Your internal shields should be what gives you protection.

It is somewhat easier to program a crystal by holding it in y our hands or placing it directly on your body. The meridians are closer.
(04-21-2021, 05:10 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 02:49 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote: [ -> ]Ymarsakar, can I ask you how to program a crystal in the shape of a merkaba so that it gives us protection? should we encode it with intentions, expose it to a specific light?

https://www.healingcrystals.com/Crystal_...ics_1.html

Yes, ask and it shall be answered (sometimes).

I don't think it is much different. The shape of the crystal matters less than your programming source and the purity of your chi/prana/vrill force. The shape of your merkaba and how it spins and activates, is more important.

Sun, moon light, star light all have different but good effects. The crystal is not what gives you protection. The crystal is just like a heat sink or battery. Your internal shields should be what gives you protection.

It is somewhat easier to program a crystal by holding it in y our hands or placing it directly on your body. The meridians are closer.

Thank you for the answer, I usually take my stones in my hands (when I receive them), bless them and say thank you for the help they give me. I thought that a crystal in the shape of a merkaba would be an additional protection during the night cycle since I am more vulnerable at this time.

I have to work on my internal merkaba, to this day I have never traveled outside of my physical body.
The shape can help your mind focus. Although starting with a triangle shape in your meditation is fine, before increasing the complexity of the internal mental spell scape.
Before you do any more esoteric work in the indigo, you should restore your foundations. Things like old traumas, blocks to communication and stuff in public.
(04-22-2021, 09:16 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]Before you do any more esoteric work in the indigo, you should restore your foundations. Things like old traumas, blocks to communication and stuff in public.

Yes that's what I'm going to do, thank you.