Bring4th

Full Version: Inner Eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Carla once asked Q'uo an interesting question about the ability to see more of the self through the eyes.

This concept sticks with me because I feel I see more too when I look at my eyes in the mirror. I have not seen much about my previous lives, but I would like to know if others have and how they felt about it and if they understand the process of awakening the inner eye. Could there be a connection between the inner eye and the third eye? My third eye is open but I simply feel energy rather than seeing entities that surround me. Maybe the work on the inner eye allows your vibration to tune in to the third eye over time?

Quote:Carla: A question came to me as I was looking in the mirror. Sometimes I just look into my eyes in the mirror and I am always struck by a quality that is more than me and really I can see the citizen of eternity that is living within me. Is there something about the eyes that has this capacity to reveal the soul? And is there some way to encourage that?

I am Q’uo, and I am aware of your query, my sister. The optical apparatus which you have described as the eye is the primary means by which stimuli are appreciated by entities within your illusion, for most do not see with their hearts the great panorama of experience that is available to each within every moment of the incarnation. Yet this way of seeing is possible for those who have opened their inner eye. Thus, the ability to see is that which has been relegated to the physical optical apparatus and the inner ability to see then must needs be translated, shall we say, so that when an entity begins to see with more than just the outer eye then there is the ability to apprehend more qualities of the self and of the life experience than are normally to be had with the physical eye. Thus, when one who seeks in a conscious fashion upon the spiritual journey takes the opportunity to look within a mirror, as have you, the perception begins to expand beyond the image first seen. There is the possibility of viewing other qualities, other resonances, shall we say, within the current incarnation, so that the experience of seeing within this fashion and with this feeling/tone becomes enlarged and there is perceived more than the image in the mirror. This ability to enlarge the range and depth of vision then can be extrapolated so that previous incarnational characteristics may begin to flash before the outer and inner eye. Thus, one may begin to see other aspects of the self, not just from this incarnation but from those previous to this one which have significance to the current incarnation. Thus, the experience of looking within the mirror and concentrating upon the eyes may indeed begin to show more of the soul aspect of the entity. And this may also begin to trigger memories that are from other incarnational experiences but which play a role in the current incarnation.
(04-21-2021, 08:23 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]...My third eye is open but I simply feel energy rather than seeing entities that surround me...

This is the case for me as well. My understanding is that it would not be helpful toward the reason we are here if we could see more. We did come to work under the veil and if we started seeing too much, that would just be counterproductive and another distraction to add to the pile.

Quote:...one may begin to see other aspects of the self, not just from this incarnation but from those previous to this one which have significance to the current incarnation...

This would be helpful though. Smile
(04-21-2021, 08:23 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]"I am Q’uo, ... There is the possibility of viewing other qualities, other resonances, shall we say, within the current incarnation, so that the experience of seeing within this fashion and with this feeling/tone becomes enlarged and there is perceived more than the image in the mirror."

Hmm... The higher densities must already exist in our experience (all is one), and it's just that they usually are blocked from us in third density. Higher density means higher density of information and capabilities. And the ability to experience higher densities then exists even for other things than mirrors.
You can also do this with a partner. Dr. Brian Weiss calls it the “faces” exercise. The exercise consists of staring at another person’s eyes for a while. After five minutes or so participants start to see their partner’s face morph into other people and even other beings or animals.

I haven’t tried this with a mirror but I have no doubt that things happen and relevant information from other incarnations is possible to glean in this way as Ra and Q’uo report.

And now I must try this. I will report back in when I do.
(04-21-2021, 08:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that it would not be helpful toward the reason we are here if we could see more. We did come to work under the veil and if we started seeing too much, that would just be counterproductive and another distraction to add to the pile.

I'm very happy that L/L Research did not share your opinion on this, else we would have no Ra Material and none of the other Confederation channeling sessions. 
Some would say that reaching through the veil is the whole reason the veil is here.  It's to inspire us to reach, both within and without.

The Veil (I think Ra calls it that) is metaphorically like an eggshell. It would indeed be detrimental to break the eggshell too early. Similarly, third density is like growing inside an egg, and when we are getting ready to hatch into fourth density then glimpses of higher densities become useful hints. So the usefulness of experiencing higher densities depends on where in our development we are at.
(04-21-2021, 02:41 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 08:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that it would not be helpful toward the reason we are here if we could see more. We did come to work under the veil and if we started seeing too much, that would just be counterproductive and another distraction to add to the pile.

I'm very happy that L/L Research did not share your opinion on this, else we would have no Ra Material and none of the other Confederation channeling sessions. 
Some would say that reaching through the veil is the whole reason the veil is here.  It's to inspire us to reach, both within and without.

Smile

I was referring to this from Kali's post "...My third eye is open but I simply feel energy rather than seeing entities that surround me..."

As in seeing all astral entities and other thought-forms around you during normal daily activities...
(04-21-2021, 03:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to this from Kali's post "...My third eye is open but I simply feel energy rather than seeing entities that surround me..."

As in seeing all astral entities and other thought-forms around you during normal daily activities...

I understand that.  It's not for all of us to reach beyond ourselves in all ways, we can simply follow catalyst where if leads.  I was responding to your insinuation that to move into the unseen is not why we're here.  But maybe I misread you?

(04-21-2021, 04:23 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 03:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to this from Kali's post "...My third eye is open but I simply feel energy rather than seeing entities that surround me..."

I understand that.  It's not for all of us to reach beyond ourselves in all ways, we can simply follow catalyst where if leads.  I was responding to your insinuation that to move into the unseen is not why we're here.  But maybe I misread you?

I just reread what I wrote again and yeah it could easily be understood the way you did. So I should have been clearer. My comment was not meant to insinuate that to move into the unseen is not why we're here. But specifically about what it would look like if we could literally see the unseen all the time while doing our work here.

But yeah, maybe it's just me that thinks this would be overwhelming and counterproductive. I guess it's possible that we could get used to it after a while. Smile
(04-21-2021, 04:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]But yeah, maybe it's just me that thinks this would be overwhelming and counterproductive. I guess it's possible that we could get used to it after a while. Smile

Uh huh, like TV and the internet and 24/7 news, etc.?  We seem to be pretty adaptable in this regard....if at some cost to our sanity.

The bigger point I was aiming towards is that our process here is becoming more and more conscious of what we truly are, and this includes other planes and all the rest.  Not that we need to be constantly attuned to them, but that we learn to accept them as part of our beingness.

I don't know about that. The beings who brought us the Ra Contact probably incarnated on Earth specifically to spread the message of unity. It's part of their blueprint for their incarnation.

My guides only show me things that I need to know when I need to know them. For example, they gave me a strong push in 2012 but they only led me to the Ra Contact and consequentially woke me up in 2020, despite my querying for years if the message of the Bhagavata Purana (similar-ish information to the Ra Contact but more difficult to read) was all I needed to know.

But I always wonder, is there something more that I need to do to align my vibration in a certain way to better utilize my third eye. What role does the inner eye serve in relations to this? This is a transition phase for me and I realise that it takes work, but what is the work and is it related to this or other things? I have so many questions.

For what it's worth, I have a friend who is a 6D wanderer. She sees my spirit guides, but she cannot always pick up on the energy of the people around her. I feel the energy of the people around her, but I don't see spirit guides.
"The beings who brought us the Ra Contact probably incarnated on Earth specifically to spread the message of unity. It's part of their blueprint for their incarnation."

Carla was the heart chakra and part of the throat chakra. Don was the indigo and the throat chakra. And Jim was the powerhouse, the solar plexus chakra.

Combined all 3 together, and they formed an adept at chakra balancing. A mirror of the love/light compassion/wisdom dynamic, that a mid or late 6th density consciousness required to synch up with.

"But I always wonder, is there something more that I need to do to align my vibration in a certain way to better utilize my third eye. What role does the inner eye serve in relations to this? This is a transition phase for me and I realise that it takes work, but what is the work and is it related to this or other things? I have so many questions."

What have you found via psychic readings, tarot readings, and Vedic astrology? They will usually show more detail for your path.

God! Absolutely!
It is a wonderful experience to penetrate it even if it is for a moment!
There are people who have penetrated it and this is where we get our most precious writings and teachings!
Also, since 4d is wanting to appear to us now in space/time. I guess starting to see these things, even while incarnated in a 3d body, is a normal step. I should just drop my preconceptions of this in relations to 3d work. It's getting late for doing 3d work on this planet anyway. Might as well fully embrace the instreaming 4d.
(04-22-2021, 09:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Also, since 4d is wanting to appear to us now in space/time. I guess starting to see these things, even while incarnated in a 3d body, is a normal step. I should just drop my preconceptions of this in relations to 3d work. It's getting late for doing 3d work on this planet anyway. Might as well fully embrace the instreaming 4d.

It is never too late to realize yourself. From this point, anyone of us can enter into a timeless state called meditation from third plane of existence.

And those of us that are awakening, can help the other that is struggling but wishes to try. We can offer our support. We can do it in multiple ways including speaking to them when they are asking or through group or single entity meditations.
Yeah, Patrick, we have to maintain some sort of hope and faith so we can continue to do the work. Through faith we find our strength for the mission (impossible).
Since you are such a positive entity, this effects the whole. Everyday, your smile, your happiness, your joy is supporting all of us Heart including those who sleep. They just cannot acknowledge it "yet". Hang in there.
(04-22-2021, 09:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Also, since 4d is wanting to appear to us now in space/time. I guess starting to see these things, even while incarnated in a 3d body, is a normal step. I should just drop my preconceptions of this in relations to 3d work. It's getting late for doing 3d work on this planet anyway. Might as well fully embrace the instreaming 4d.

Yep, I already see faeries in my peripheral, and sparks of light in front of me.
Ambiance of the place has changed to more faerie like.

We have many, many ETs helping us with ascension. What happens to Earth affects the whole galaxy.
So yeah, I do expect even physical changes. I'm already feeling very floaty.

Society is changing dramatically too. The 4D energies are affecting people mentally right now.
(04-22-2021, 06:36 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]"The beings who brought us the Ra Contact probably incarnated on Earth specifically to spread the message of unity. It's part of their blueprint for their incarnation."

Carla was the heart chakra and part of the throat chakra. Don was the indigo and the throat chakra. And Jim was the powerhouse, the solar plexus chakra.

Combined all 3 together, and they formed an adept at chakra balancing. A mirror of the love/light compassion/wisdom dynamic, that a mid or late 6th density consciousness required to synch up with.

"But I always wonder, is there something more that I need to do to align my vibration in a certain way to better utilize my third eye. What role does the inner eye serve in relations to this? This is a transition phase for me and I realise that it takes work, but what is the work and is it related to this or other things? I have so many questions."

What have you found via psychic readings, tarot readings, and Vedic astrology? They will usually show more detail for your path.

I'm working with a psychologist who operates more on the spiritual path- i.e. she does not fall in with the usual clinical-health insurance-3D system.

I'm doing meditation and affirmations as part of the treatment plan. It's helped me a lot. I feel a deep spiritual and psychological change inside and I'm also generally more empathetic now towards humans as a group. They're generally full of emotions which is hard for a pragmatist to deal with.
(04-22-2021, 11:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, I already see faeries in my peripheral, and sparks of light in front of me.

We have many, many ETs helping us with ascension. What happens to Earth affects the whole galaxy.

Society is changing dramatically too. The 4D energies are affecting people mentally right now.

Was it a natural process of did you have to do some work to widen your vision?
"They're generally full of emotions which is hard for a pragmatist to deal with."

Maybe it is emotions overloading your tele empathh?
(04-22-2021, 02:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]"They're generally full of emotions which is hard for a pragmatist to deal with."

Maybe it is emotions overloading your tele empathh?

Yes, that could be part of it.
(04-22-2021, 02:10 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2021, 11:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't work on my vision itself, though I do try to open my 3rd eye some. Mostly 20 years of meditation
releasing resistance.
(04-22-2021, 03:21 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2021, 02:10 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2021, 11:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Patrick' pid='294882' dateline='1619097640']
Also, since 4d is wanting to appear to us now in space/time. I guess starting to see these things, even while incarnated in a 3d body, is a normal step. I should just drop my preconceptions of this in relations to 3d work. It's getting late for doing 3d work on this planet anyway. Might as well fully embrace the instreaming 4d.

Quote: I didn't work on my vision itself, though I do try to open my 3rd eye some. Mostly 20 years of meditation
releasing resistance.

I'm working on releasing my resistance to the humans of Planet Earth. Thought my third eye itself is already open so working on it gives me massive headaches that can last for a week. The only conclusion that I come to is that it's open but the other chakras may need some work or overall meditation to align my vibration could possibly work.

The other option is that perhaps I was not meant to see much more during this incarnation.

But the inner eye seems like an interesting possibility.
(04-22-2021, 03:26 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]...Thought my third eye itself is already open so working on it gives me massive headaches that can last for a week...

I do get headaches sometimes just by having spiritual thoughts. The pressure on the third-eye becoming too intense. But my body is not in a super healthy state. So I am not surprised that doing work on the higher chakras can have that effect on my body in its current state.
If energy gets too much I ask Anubis (or any higher density being you would prefer) to help buffer the energies,
and it always works.