Bring4th

Full Version: Manifestation in 4D - It's Happening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to report in that I have experienced a pretty intense manifestation.

Back in March when I was first starting to explore Lemuria, I thought it would be neat to get a crystal. I didn't know jack about crystals but now was reading about their mystical powers and use in Lemurian healing and portal technology. I kept thinking to myself "Man, I wanna see if this crystal stuff works." I kept reading about Lemurian quartz that are from Brazil and I found a deal and bought the very last one of a sale. I was happy to get it and started using it in some of my meditation and beginnings of exploring healing work.

Then a week later, my wife found a bunch of different crystals that she had bought a long time ago and put in a box. So now I have an amethyst pendant and a cool moonstone bracelet (I'm really diving into this crystal thing).

Then two weeks after that we get a box in the mail to our address from a little shop nearby that SELLS CRYSTALS. We live in a condo complex so there are often mis-addressed packages. After a few days of asking around we got the crystals to their correct person -- a neighbor across the parking lot -- who is also quite awakened and now I know of this little shop that is less than 10 minutes away. Cool.

Then I find out that a relative who recently recovered from COVID-19 last year has gone through her own awakening and just recently sent us a care package of presents that she hadn't sent from last year at Christmas and our birthdays and lo and behold one of the boxes is full of like ten different crystals in little baggies with detailed descriptions about what they do.

It's crazy. Suddenly I have crystals literally showing up in boxes on my doorstep. So, if you want to manifest some nifty things in your life, now is the time.

I recommend writing affirmations and setting an alarm on your phone three times a day. Say the affirmation out loud and feel the feelings you would have as if you already had the thing you desire. The thought and emotional energy creates the vibration in the Universe. The Universe will answer. Just give it time.

I will also be doing a full moon light portal ceremony with all the crystals tonight using those nifty Lemurian Oracle cards I talked about in the Akashic thread.

So, yeah. Really diving into the New Age over here.

Still trying to manifest my own turquoise flying saucer over here too. That one may take a bit longer. Tongue
I have a pretty extensive crystal collection been drawn to them since I was a child, collected up to age ten or so then recently started collecting again during my first big awakening sequence 2014/2015ish and steadily since. I've been called lately to take them more seriously and be more resourceful, using each of the ones I have for its proper applications and really learning how best to utilize them.

I have an Etsy store where I sell crystals that I'm revamping and expanding a bit recently. I have things like Himalayan quartz, and lately, unique local stones that are petrified wood that's becomes jasper and opal, some it green and red and cool unique colors.

I have been thinking of making a thread for crystal info or even a discussion group, like a round table open discussion where everyone shares experiences and information regarding crystals and minerals. In any event I'd be interested to know how you like working with crystals, which ones you get, and what experiences you have.
(04-27-2021, 03:02 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pretty extensive crystal collection been drawn to them since I was a child, collected up to age ten or so then recently started collecting again during my first big awakening sequence 2014/2015ish and steadily since. I've been called lately to take them more seriously and be more resourceful, using each of the ones I have for its proper applications and really learning how best to utilize them.

I have an Etsy store where I sell crystals that I'm revamping and expanding a bit recently. I have things like Himalayan quartz, and lately, unique local stones that are petrified wood that's becomes jasper and opal, some it green and red and cool unique colors.

I have been thinking of making a thread for crystal info or even a discussion group, like a round table open discussion where everyone shares experiences and information regarding crystals and minerals. In any event I'd be interested to know how you like working with crystals, which ones you get, and what experiences you have.

Awesome BD.

I have only just begun to scratch the surface of crystals and how they work. Logically, in 3D thinking, I can understand how a crystal is uniform throughout in a molecular way and perhaps that uniformity contributes to the vibration of the reality that is occurring around the vicinity of the crystals.

Metaphysically, I am learning more and more about the crystalline existence as a special form of 2D / 6D life? Is that correct? I was reading last night that crystalline existence is a very special form of consciousness projection by the One Infinite Creator. And in the same way that the Angelic realm is always available to those who ask, one can request the help of crystalline consciousness to aid in well, anything really.

I cleared and re-energized all my crystals in the brilliant pink full moonlight last night. Then I opened a light portal in a ceremony / ritual in my living room.

I am only just beginning to explore what else I can do with them but currently I try to carry the small Lemurian quartz in my pocket. I also wear the amethyst pendant and keep a moonstone on my right wrist. I definitely feel more grounded with them on and they are helping me integrate everything much easier.

I have to admit that I am making leaps and bounds in my development. I am meeting with the CE5 group in a couple weeks and we are going to incorporate some ritual into the group to help increase the coherence when we meditate. Chanting and drumming together will help us generate a much more uniform light portal to bring about our star brethren. I have already experienced some telepathic ability with the group and the connection among us is pretty intense.

4D is here. 5D is coming fast.
Sounds like those are helping. The three you have are working well. Two easily accessible things that would build a good tool kit would be a black stone like obsidian or black tourmaline, and maybe a blue stone. I have just been drawn to start working with blue aventurine. It's durable, inexpensive, and so beautiful it looks almost fake but its common enough to where its rarely ever faked because it isn't worth it. This stone is really good for calm and stepping outside destructive emotional problems. Good blue and indigo stone that isn't too extreme or spacey, real gentle and easy to work with but strong.

There are larger specimens and some with deeper and darker colors if you want something a little fancier, but this right here is a great piece for a great price. I have one on the way plus some other specimens of blue aventurine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RWB9F8Q/ref...UTF8&psc=1

These two brands have palm stones of other types to select for options as well as the blue aventurine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SCBPZLR/ref...0cnVl&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0888K...w_unk&th=1

The last link are the most expensive at $13 a piece but they are larger and have deep color. I'm sure they are real but look almost too good to be true. Both of those links have good other options like mahogany obsidian, red jasper and many more.
(04-27-2021, 03:02 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking of making a thread for crystal info or even a discussion group, like a round table open discussion where everyone shares experiences and information regarding crystals and minerals. 

It might be worth looking into (or perhaps reviving) some of the older threads on crystals, this one has some useful info in my opinion: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7217