Bring4th

Full Version: So Are There Darkworkers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean -- if there are lightworkers and this is and has been a reality of duality then one would presume that there are indeed darkworkers. Right?

I am sort of intuiting that there aren't as many around anymore and they are being rooted out since our sweet mama earth is going full on 5D shiny love Gaia mode.

So are darkworkers like bullies and internet trolls or something more sinister -- like spellcasting warlocks and human sacrifices? Hmm.

Who is gonna spill the beans on the darkworkers for me?

Also invoking the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator and Protective Light and Love of AA Gabriel Angel into this thread to keep it light.
They are pretty much who and what you'd expect. LHP/Luciferian secret societies, military industrial occultists, etc. At the lowest levels they are simple socipopaths. Maybe somebody pushing "woman psychology pickup mindhacks" or other tricks for social engineering people to get what you want.

Negative wanderers like us positive versions that are outside of organized systems and bloodlines are fewer and farther between outside the context of military industrial intel breakaways and elite bloodlines and secret societies. There are very few "rogue" wanders like us that are "darkworkers" as we are "lightworkers". Maybe some that show up on neutral of left hand occult forums. Maybe some people in silicone valley who want to summon archons with quantum computing.

You could see the "darkworkers" and their Moloch guides as little more than gas station attendants. They man the loosh pumping stations and mechanisms where it gets siphoned off to higher negative realms in exchange for basically petty powers.
That's an interesting term to consider. I would say, most def. In general I think it is safe to say that anyone consciously pursuing the service-to-self path is a "darkworker." Confederation sources describe that path as one of darkness.

Simply by virtue of seeking to manipulate and exploit others for self-gain, denying love, abridging free will, and amassing personal power, etc., politicians, corporate leaders, military personnel, or that really negative guy in your neighborhood could be "darkworkers." Like I think Black Dragon was indicating.

It needn't delve into the occult. However, some on this path, just like some on the STO path, are sure to feel a draw toward working in the subtle realms and may engage in magical or other disciplines to intensify their path and teach STS.

How many are there on planet Earth? Who knows but I'm not quite sensing that our world is any less encumbered by those energies...
In addition to World of Politics, Religion and Business / Corporational Imperium.
You can also find them as fortune teller, paranormal, witch doctors, amulet sellers etc..

The main characteristics are: fear / insecurity, desire to control and insincerity / no such thing as free lunch.
I've watched a case of some who works as a healer too.
They charge considerable amount for the services, and the 'healing' never complete, temporarily the sickness / pain will go away, but it will come back again requiring the patient to return back to the healer again and again. And they become very angry when the patient did not return or decided to stop the healing process or ask for help from another healer.
Yes basic charlatans and swindlers would be another common and mundane version. They will do things like capitalize on rational fears against the establishment and play on them to sell you snake oil products that are even worse. Look at bleach based covid cures and colloidal silver for two examples.
(04-27-2021, 10:13 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes basic charlatans and swindlers would be another common and mundane version. They will do things like capitalize on rational fears against the establishment and play on them to sell you snake oil products that are even worse. Look at bleach based covid cures and colloidal silver for two examples.

To me, terms like lightworker and darkworker imply a certain depth of commitment to their respective paths. They either radiate freely-given light or, in absorptive fashion, steal the light from others, thus emanating a field of darkness. There is a metaphysical tangibility to these two scenarios. As one who actively works in the light or the dark, sharing both with others, the Choice has been made.

I wonder: would you apply these terms to those who may exhibit a polarized quality (STO or STS) but who otherwise occupy the sinkhole? It's an entirely subjective exercise in semantics and thus without final resolution, but interesting to consider.

It came up for me because I was considering the types you name above. I would definitely consider those behaviors as indicative of service to self, but I also wonder if they could be manifestations of the morally underdeveloped entity incentivized by economic opportunism. I.e.: "I see an opportunity that I can exploit in order to make $$. Without regard for any harm I cause or lie I tell, I will remorselessly tell people that if they buy my Bleachomatic 5000, they will be cured of covid. It works for 98% of my customers!" And so forth.

Ethically, that's pretty dark to me. I just am curious whether metaphysically that necessarily crosses the threshold.

Then again, determining the grade of polarity of any individual by a given demonstration of action is problematic, though the extremities will make that polarity more visible, I think. (e.g.: Jesus vs. Hitler)
Yeah I wouldn't catagories either Light/Darkworker as anyone in the sinkhole/milktoast region, I think some set the bar a tad harshly (I believe there are would be true Lightworkers who are confused about how they go about service, and aren't necessarily in the dark even if the outcomes hint to point that way, neutralising their work)
Tend to concur as committed STS-ers are also providing their service to the infinite creator.
Without STS, STO will not exist.

There are plenty committed STS-ers who claimed as Lightworkers as well.
The key characteristics are similar: tendency to control others, fear/insecurity, superior complex.
"If you don't do this, or if you don't share my opinion/belief then you're not Lightworkers but Dark workers".
With reminder of "Harsh/brutal punishment that awaits the dark workers". #UsingFearToControl
Lightworkers is another term to STO Wanderers. According Ra there are STS Wanderers. They would be what you calls "Darkworkers".
I find lightworker to be a somewhat vague descriptor but if we are to take it as one who embodies the positive philosophy and attempts to share it in service to others, then yes there are also those who embody the negative philosophy and attempt to share it as well.
(04-27-2021, 09:13 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]I mean -- if there are lightworkers and this is and has been a reality of duality then one would presume that there are indeed darkworkers. Right?

I am sort of intuiting that there aren't as many around anymore and they are being rooted out since our sweet mama earth is going full on 5D shiny love Gaia mode.

So are darkworkers like bullies and internet trolls or something more sinister -- like spellcasting warlocks and human sacrifices? Hmm.

Also invoking the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator and Protective Light and Love of AA Gabriel Angel into this thread to keep it light.

You missed the raid campaign. My faction got rid of many.

A dark worker is someone with my abilities except reverse polarity. Just as well hidden. Their names have never been on the news or wikis.

Using this culture s language, a dark worker approaches 95% negative. And a lightworker approaches or exceeds 51% positive.

That is 95 plus 51 of sifference in spectrum.

A lot of the labels applied to humans are.... inaccurate.
(04-27-2021, 09:13 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]I mean -- if there are lightworkers and this is and has been a reality of duality then one would presume that there are indeed darkworkers. Right?

I suspect most Heads of State/Government, senior military figures in countries with a colonial history and those countries that compete with them for power. I also suspect the people that run things in Hollywood (directors, producers, studio heads, financiers), senior figures in business, people who spread the message of control through major world religions, anyone involved in slavery, human trafficking and child abuse. People who work at some of these non-profits are suspect to me too.
Lightholes ? BigSmile

They suck up all love and light to themselves...
(04-28-2021, 03:20 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Lightholes ? BigSmile

They suck up all love and light to themselves...

Then they will appear as black since they do not reflect or radiate any light.
The perfect opposite match for white who reflect or radiate light.
(04-28-2021, 10:26 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I find lightworker to be a somewhat vague descriptor but if we are to take it as one who embodies the positive philosophy and attempts to share it in service to others, then yes there are also those who embody the negative philosophy and attempt to share it as well.

Yeah, share as much as they are willing to let go of....
Pretty much everyone in the CIA could be considered a "darkworker".
Deciding somebody as "Light" or "Dark" workers, merely based on their occupation, political affiliation, religion, ethnicity/races, nationality is definitely misleading.

The beauty of this density we're currently living in is that the light and the dark, and anything in between, are mixed up together. Thus both can be easily be observed as a facility to learn. Plus the addition of time dynamics where one can switch from one polarity to another during their lifetime.

Recognize the characteristics of the dark and you shall recognize the light, as it's opposite.
Recognize the characteristics of the light and you shall recognize the dark, as it's opposite.

Even in CIA there are plenty of light workers.
Even on this forum there are plenty of dark workers.

Both are valid path, and all are actually serving the creator.

[quote]So are darkworkers like bullies and internet trolls or something more sinister -- like spellcasting warlocks and human sacrifices? Hmm.
/quote]
Bullies and internet trolls "could be" an entity that contains large amounts of confusion due to trauma and the lack of understanding that encompasses working through trauma.

I think Black Dragon mentioned bloodlines and how an entity who is and has worked on polarizing negative whether it be an adept or not would most definitely find his/her way into one of the bloodlines to ensure it can continue it's work without too much interference and consequently, there is only so many spots available in each family with these bloodlines. Outside of that, when you really look closely at some of the other entities that we call evil, it is really difficult to know what you are truly looking at due to the amount of traumatic catalyst provided on this planet. Confusion creates some pretty warped entities but not necessarily "of the darkness or so-called evil". It is far better to determine your own polarity than it is to determine another's for this very reason. We have the ability to distort the truth based on our own confusion.
But are there true dark workers? Yes, of course. They work in the shadows and at the very top at any large leech type corporations or government but they are intertwined with good people too and this is the problem...
I'd term it more shadowworkers, because to me the term shadow signifies deeply more how this path is in the end only part of the grand play of light. Duality as we perceive it is always an illusion, so you could even say they are shadow-lightworkers. Immersed in shadows, yet expressing the light while in service to it. Healing from such a state, I believe, is achieved when such an entity realizes the light that was ever contained in its shadows, realizing that there is no darkness and resolving this paradox that was born from the limit of their perception. It goes back to how the material states that healing as a primal distortion of the Law of One occurs when an entity realizes the Law of One, which is that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.

Quite literally, the message of the material is that the very foundation of all our experience, just as what it expressed, is Love and Light.

At our level, this distinction between light and shadow can be useful to evolve through our density. I just thought it may be also be useful to point out that there is no actual darkness, just a play of light.
(04-30-2021, 10:03 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd term it more shadowworkers, because to me the term shadow signifies deeply more how this path is in the end only part of the grand play of light. Duality as we perceive it is always an illusion, so you could even say they are shadow-lightworkers. Immersed in shadows, yet expressing the light while in service to it. Healing from such a state, I believe, is achieved when such an entity realizes the light that was ever contained in its shadows, realizing that there is no darkness and resolving this paradox that was born from the limit of their perception. It goes back to how the material states that healing as a primal distortion of the Law of One occurs when an entity realizes the Law of One, which is that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.

Quite literally, the message of the material is that the very foundation of all our experience, just as what it expressed, is Love and Light.

At our level, this distinction between light and shadow can be useful to evolve through our density. I just thought it may be also be useful to point out that there is no actual darkness, just a play of light.

This passage came to mind reading your post. Smile

Quote:80.15 ▶ ...

Ra: I am Ra. ...
The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.
The terminology between "shadow" or "dark" or "black" is merely a name, a label based on the phenomenon.
Something that is not worthwhile to debate upon.

The reason why it's perceived as "shadow" or "dark" or "black" is because it doesn't emit or reflect light.
It can achieve such phenomenon through either absorbing light nor letting the light totally passed through it, not reflecting anything.

The best physical object in this universe to describe it, is of course black hole.
Whether it's being labeled as shadow hole, black hole, or dark hole it actually doesn't matter.
It's an object which absorb everything, including time and space, as such that no light can be seen as emanating from it.

Blackhole at the center of M87 galaxy.
https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files...ckhole.png

There are perimeter area where the light can still escape and it's very very bright as energy are being gathered and are very condensed around this area.

Does black hole contains no light whatsoever?
The answer is of course no, inside the black hole there is nothing but a very bright white light.
Thus a 'black hole' is actually the best potential source of light, when seen from the 'flip' side.

Black hole played it's vital part in the universe, without it there will be no galaxy, without it there will be no mechanism to turn the time and space thus anything that sits upon it (creation) back into pure light, the primal form of energy for creation. Without it, the return back to singularity state will not be possible.
I have personal experience with this. The *ahem* "darkworker" will with/for an astral entity of negatice orientation. This entity may be thought of as a "demon" I shall use these terms for the sake of convenience. The farmworker will perform assignments provided by the demon in exchange for the demon's services. Also, the darkworker will allow the demonic entity to use them as a conduit for the demon's negative energy. That's the baaic jist of it.
Phoenix, yesz basically the sacrifice and satan rituals in hollywood are out in open now. Those are not magus or magician ranked. Just pretenders. Some do channel entities for fame and glory.
(04-30-2021, 11:13 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2021, 10:03 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd term it more shadowworkers, because to me the term shadow signifies deeply more how this path is in the end only part of the grand play of light. Duality as we perceive it is always an illusion, so you could even say they are shadow-lightworkers. Immersed in shadows, yet expressing the light while in service to it. Healing from such a state, I believe, is achieved when such an entity realizes the light that was ever contained in its shadows, realizing that there is no darkness and resolving this paradox that was born from the limit of their perception. It goes back to how the material states that healing as a primal distortion of the Law of One occurs when an entity realizes the Law of One, which is that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.

This passage came to mind reading your post. Smile

Quote:80.15 ▶ ...

Ra: I am Ra. ...
The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

I just read that session a few hours ago. One of the best regarding the archetypes and role of spirit.