Bring4th

Full Version: Increasing UFO Activity - SpaceX - Disclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just watched George Stephanopolis reporting on a UFO that was spotted during the SpaceX launch. (Link is here: https://youtu.be/E9EkO9Uqh9E)

It is always jarring for me to see mainstream news reporting on "fringe" topics like UFO's. But that video is definitely not ice like they are reporting. It seems to be smaller and round and not flying in any trajectory that would hint at it being ice that was knocked loose. I feel that the mainstream media is starting to report activity more regularly and that makes me nervous.

I also keep seeing this former DOD dude Lue Elizondo, who comes off like a character from a bad TBS sci-fi movie, talking about how the US needs to look at these "UAP's" as potential threats because they are buzzing our destroyers and now he is saying that they have disabled our nuclear capability in the past. Also, why the new term "UAP"? Ridiculous.

I am nervous about a false-flag type attempt by our government to try and instill more fear into our society to further prevent awakening.

I feel that CE5 groups are going to be critical in proving that our star brethren are here to help and there are some extremely benevolent forces out there who are simply waiting to be asked to assist.

I am concerned that stories about UFO's buzzing our SpaceX missions and military vehicles are being twisted to instill fear.
(04-28-2021, 04:04 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]So I just watched George Stephanopolis reporting on a UFO that was spotted during the SpaceX launch. (Link is here: https://youtu.be/E9EkO9Uqh9E)

That's clearly a space debris.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_debris

Basically a junk up on earth atmosphere, the remains of either Satellite or other human made object thrown up to the atmosphere.

And if SpaceX ramp up it's deployment for StarLink, it will make the problem worse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlink#Space_debris
Oh yeah, aliens is going to be the 'next big threat', they are building up to it. Except that it seems nobody cares or is getting excited about these reports. The To The Stars Academy psyop was a complete failure and is pretty much being taken apart.

Look on youtube for "Dark Journalist", really great research and insight there.
(04-28-2021, 04:45 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2021, 04:04 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]So I just watched George Stephanopolis reporting on a UFO that was spotted during the SpaceX launch. (Link is here: https://youtu.be/E9EkO9Uqh9E)

That's clearly a space debris.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_debris

I watched another youtube video of it in slow-mo. You are correct. But I was also correct in that it was definitely not ice.

But then why did they have a 3 minute segment on Good Morning America with George Stephanopolis calling it a UFO?

Hmm.
I read, and even enjoyed from an entertainment perspective, two of the "Sekret Machines" novels. But I smelt the BS the whole time from Delonge. Punk boy turned bootlick military industrial apologist, hijacked celebrity buttpuppet. Like when Elvis showed up in Nixon's office begging to be made a secret agent. Programming. Of course they'd pick a punk rocker because that's so anti-establishment. Getting rich writing songs about felating dogs. TTS is so obviously bunk it's funny. Lol. Tom Delonge. "Bunk Rocker", hahaha!

I believe the part in the book about sneaky DNA experiments on the children of military families though, and some other stuff in there is more or less accurate about the anti gravity technology. Many objective and scientific things in there are accurate. It's the pro-government spin they are putting on it.

As much as I just roasted Tom Delonge, it's a strong possibility he actually thinks he's doing the right thing. He's certainly being played though. I actually feel bad for the guy. I don't really know who he is as a person so I can't judge. I just know he's spreading bunk.
Yeah Tom is definitely a target/victim, he was a UFO fanboi as a kid and he made it hobby of researching this stuff and asking around, he admits he was always extremely obsessed and those around him concur.. So a bunch of spooks and private military guys 'brought him in', no different than a channeler getting bad advice from devil's posing as guides. (He also is roped into lower Masonic stuff). I feel bad for him, I feel he is a genuinely loving person, he's just not very smart. Or maybe he has a strategy, who knows. But meanwhile he looks like a huge fool. The Rogan podcast with him definitely hurt his/their public image.
(04-28-2021, 10:55 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Tom is definitely a target/victim, he was a UFO fanboi as a kid and he made it hobby of researching this stuff and asking around, he admits he was always extremely obsessed and those around him concur.. So a bunch of spooks and private military guys 'brought him in', no different than a channeler getting bad advice from devil's posing as guides. (He also is roped into lower Masonic  stuff). I feel bad for him, I feel he is a genuinely loving person, he's just not very smart. Or maybe he has a strategy, who knows. But meanwhile he looks like a huge fool. The Rogan podcast with him definitely hurt his/their public image.

Yeah. What he is saying, the bunkness of it, annoys me. That doesn't necessarily mean he's a willing disinfo agent. I think he probably has the best of intentions. Maybe this is a high level wanderer double-op strategy or something, as you suggested. Or maybe it's just like Elvis being brainwashed again.
(04-28-2021, 04:53 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]But then why did they have a 3 minute segment on Good Morning America with George Stephanopolis calling it a UFO?

Hmm.

To make the material as 'news worthy' ?
That video was actually a 'close call', if the debris was moving twice faster and few meters away, that rocket will be damaged or destroyed. Like being rammed by a huge bullet.
That's how serious space debris problem really is.

The real 'alien vessel' uses anti gravity like propulsion and will not move like that.
And many of 'higher density alien being' can reach anyone at any distance through telepathy just like Ra and friends did. Thus close proximity in terms of physical distance is not required. They're leveraging the wireless network provided by AT&T, Advanced Telecommunication & Telepathy which covered any space in the universe.
And human can also reach them (or any other conscious beings, including beings on this planet) through the same network.
This is kind of like laser pointers for cats.

Back in 2017 ish, i heard from corey goode and others about disclosure. A rather complicated topic in the naval and af fields.

Tom delonge is air force. The alliance is mainly us navy.

Air force worked with maj 12 to sign the abduction treaty apparently side stepping eisenhower. This is not technically treason, it is treason. Air force said fear made them do it.

Air force is thinking about delonge as a soft or near full disclosure. The corey goode leaked the real stuff to the af. Af then realized zeta orion grays were punking them.

All the high tech traded for in return for realm invasion of us, will not work when sun goes full divine fire.

And it is peanuts compared to the powers of high 4d let alone early 5th merkaba psionics.

Primitives got played. Sold earth divine genetics not even for pennies on the dollar.

So delonge was gonna get it out when af got hit with another bomb. That af , dark fleet, and 4 reich were not the tip of the spear. It was a major pov crash. So i knew delonge was no longer as useful. Instead, they will try to come out of the cold legitimately. Via space force. Space force was the proof ornverification. I looked into them intellectually and psionically.

I recommend reading michael salla s books on the navy amd air force secret programs. Nearly full debrief connects dots.

Tom is afaik, a person with a good heart. Nor do i hate the air force and military industrial complex. They are just... primitive human civs that tend to 9ver react to higher tech. They got played. They all got played.

The military alliance has an invisible war going on. This is a deep state civil war. 2020 was part of it.

Also the dark journalist is as the title says. Dark side.
(04-28-2021, 04:48 PM)zedro Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, aliens is going to be the 'next big threat', they are building up to it. Except that it seems nobody cares or is getting excited about these reports. The To The Stars Academy psyop was a complete failure and is pretty much being taken apart.

Look on youtube for "Dark Journalist", really great research and insight there.

Just checked them out, thanks for mentioning it. Lots of good info there.