Bring4th

Full Version: The Magic in Falling Asleep / Clairaudience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an interesting experience last night before I fell asleep.

I want to start by saying that I have started developing a good foundational practice of doing daily breathwork, meditation, reading / studying here and elsewhere, and really just diving into the rich and endless world of wanderer/lightworker spirituality.

I have always been a night owl. Sometimes in the super-late hours of 3-5AM, the world seems to take on a bit of a mystical feel. It is in that dark silence that I can experience incredible clarity about the truth of all things and can kind of "check-in" with my life-path and assess what needs focus, where I am slacking, where I am emotionally. It is a detached feeling as well -- that is what helps provide the clarity -- that slight change in perspective.

Also, sometimes when I am in that still silence of the late hours, if the house is especially quiet, I can definitely start to "hear" things. This is a little strange so I will try to explain it, go with me here:

In the silence I can start to hear what I can only describe as a very very faint radio playing. Sometimes I can even "hear" tinny-sounding music. It reminds me of how old-time radio sounded in the early days of radio. Tinny voices. But it sounds very very faint. I can never really make out any words or even recognize any of the tinny music I can hear. But it's not in the room. It's coming from my head. I have even wondered if I am picking up radio signals in my fillings or something - I heard once that was a thing.

I have also lately been getting into remote viewing and even astral projection. I have had some limited success with the remote viewing (that's a whole other post I could write), no luck yet fully astral projecting.

So I know that a lot happens in the brain as we are drifting to sleep. Last night when I was falling asleep, my mind was still more aware than usual. I had this like "excited" feeling in my brain as my body was falling asleep.

It was in that space that I started to "hear" that tinny sounding radio music again. But then beyond that I began to hear some really weird stuff -- I can only describe it as animal growling guttural noises. Of like a large dog groaning / yawning. It didn't have any emotional element. I just remember thinking "oh that's different". I wasn't afraid of it.

That was it. Then I must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to write it out and post this morning before I forget.

Does anyone else have any experience with this kind of thing? Just want to bounce this experience off of this community.

Always learning...
The music of the spheres. A hiss in your mind. A resonance.

My hypothesis is that it helps when humans 50km around me falls yo sleep. Because i no longer have to feel the near by collective s angst.

This is akin to martial hermits going outside ofncivilization and living in a cave or waterfall. Gets away from human toxicity and people exercising the right not to know. Which means their right to make you not know in their distorted behavior.

A fair warning. Dont astral travel near me. Because i dont know what is around me nor do i know what is going to happen. Aka no peaking or creeping or stalking.
he he, thanks for sharing leafie

rest assured.... as I tried to rest my weary head just last week, I was spun by the sound of that which you described in your post.... and I never would have thought to even share that had you not shared yours, so.... thanks
There are many 'magical stuff' that happened when the consciousness start to 'temporarily' have an identification distance with the physical body. I am the consciousness that experiencing this, I am not my (egoic) thoughts, I am not my body.
Basically you're putting yourself in 'programmer' seat and not the usual 'avatar' seat.

Hearing music in 'own head' is how music composer came up with inspiration for their music.
If you hear it faint, then just state the intention, "AMPLIFY!" and the volume will goes up.
If you tend to forget how the music sound like when you fall back to consciousness, then input the command "MEMORIZE!".

Hearing weird noises can mean many things, it can be just your own 'idea', as when you're in such state anything that you imagine will be manifested as your experience. You imagine fire and brimstone all around you, then there will be fire and brimstone all around you. Or it can also be another 'conscious' entity is near you trying to instill fear to you. It's good that you have no fear of such growling noise, that's a good step, next is investigate if you wish to do so, approach it. Just state the intention and you will be 'there' to investigate the growling noise.
(05-02-2021, 02:34 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]A fair warning. Dont astral travel near me. Because i dont know what is around me nor do i know what is going to happen. Aka no peaking or creeping or stalking.

No need to worry, astral travel is safe, any time the traveler feel of imminent danger, the body will always pull back the cord to return. Go to the sun! Enter a black hole!... it's always safe, and it's an interesting experience.

Having said that, it's an 'ethical' thing to ask permission first if one want to to astral travel to some body.
Or take a peek into the experience as experienced by other conscious being.
Yet apparently the negs doesn't obey the ethics, and that's how they know about one's trauma or fear, and adjusting their 'appearance' in accordance to it.
But when they do that to you, it justify you to do the same thing to them, it's a level playing field.

In term of consciousness (a.k.a memory space) there is actually no you, me, their consciousness, there's only consciousness.
The identity soul construct / memory space border is actually a virtual construct.
And it will be abolished / decayed.

Or in the words of Neale Donald Walsh, everyone will eventually came into a realization that there's only one person in the room.
(05-02-2021, 02:21 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: [ -> ]In the silence I can start to hear what I can only describe as a very very faint radio playing. Sometimes I can even "hear" tinny-sounding music. It reminds me of how old-time radio sounded in the early days of radio. Tinny voices. But it sounds very very faint. I can never really make out any words or even recognize any of the tinny music I can hear. But it's not in the room. It's coming from my head. I have even wondered if I am picking up radio signals in my fillings or something - I heard once that was a thing.
The sound coming from within may be the echo of the Original Thought. I'd recommend meditating on unity with it. Focus on your inner sound, outside sound, your bodily sensations and your breath at the same time
"Or in the words of Neale Donald Walsh, everyone will eventually came into a realization that there's only one person in the room."

A person with schizophrenia that is harming themselves, yes.
(05-03-2021, 07:59 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]A person with schizophrenia that is harming themselves, yes.
As weird as it sounds, but there is some truth in it.
Although it will be more of ISP, Infinitely Split Personality.
Where some personalities prefer harming other personalities including it's own.
The default state of spirited beings is the integration state with other spirited beings. This is one of the changes that a full 4D experience will bring to individuals on Earth.

This integration is firstly mental and thus telepathic in nature, for the mind precedes matter.

The falling asleep process involves a specific shift in the physical body's frequency resonance vibration. There are other individuals who share the same frequency range, and thus a connection may occur. Such may happen, but is not limited to, throughout the spiritual faculty of clairaudience.

There's a clear distinction between physical soundwaves, which are detected by the ear apparatus, and mental soundwaves, which are detected by the individual's mind (which, in turn, is not located in the physical body). An individual's spirit may or may not transmit impressions to the individual's body throughout its brain, according to an individual's Free Will.

There are no boundaries, no lies, no deception, no manipulation, in Earth's 4D environment.

Many individuals choose or insist on deception as a way of life or living, and thus try to slow the planetary evolutionary process.
These individuals shall perish and be removed from the planet because Earth and humankind have already graduated to 4D positive. This is the separation of the wheat and the chaff.

So, if you are presented with spiritual gifts, how do you use them?
How do you apply them in your daily affairs?

It is correlated and influences the way of how the planet will adapt to the 4D reality, once it's fully anchored.

Therefore, there's a responsibility in utilizing these gifts.

Use them as means of deception, trickery, attacks, and selfish gains, and you, consciously or not, polarize towards the negative path.

Use them as means of nurture, construction, legacy, and balanced gains, and you, consequently, polarize towards the positive path.

Choose very wisely.
The interesting thing is that when our brains start to go from wakefulness to sleep, there is a brief moment when the brainwave pattern is in the so called 'theta' range. Interestingly, the lowest schumann resonance can be foung in this range. To my knowledge, many magical abilities 'open up' at theta wave frequency.
This relates to where does the consciousness put it's focus.
The less interruption coming from 'noisy mind' the consciousness can focus on 'perceiving other things'.
Perceiving other things coming from other virtual sheathings other than the physical body.
(Mental/Emotional Body, Pranic Body, Intuitive Body, Blissful Body)

What we call as "death" is actually the disablement of physical body and mind.
The consciousness never experienced 'death' as it has no beginning or end.
In such way, sleep can be likened as 'tasting death'.

At it's highest level (or lowest level, depending on your perspective) it's the state of 'blissfulness'.
Some people describe the state of "blissfulness" is similar to having "dreamless sleep".
The state where even the consciousness is taking a break from experiencing.
I haven't met anyone who are complaining or do not enjoy "dreamless sleep", the state of "blissfulness", the state of "not experiencing".
(05-07-2021, 08:51 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: [ -> ]The interesting thing is that when our brains start to go from wakefulness to sleep, there is a brief moment when the brainwave pattern is in the so called 'theta' range. Interestingly, the lowest schumann resonance can be foung in this range. To my knowledge, many magical abilities 'open up' at theta wave frequency.

The Russians did a lot of open experiments on psychometric abilities long ago. Due to the translation gap, I only know of it because some games mentioned it. I thought it was fiction only until I actually looked up Russian experiments. They were a lot more "open" about it than the secret military orgs in the West.