Bring4th

Full Version: Generation Gap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I feel like many life experiences for late millennials and gen Z are radically different from the experiences of early millennials, gen X, the baby boomers, and so on.

Of course, every life path is unique, and the overall design of experience is universal. So, we're all still One, and we share templates. But there's infinite room for variation within those templates.

To me, it appears that there's certain patterns of catalyst that most people born after 1990 or so deal with, a lot of them very confusing or fairly difficult.

People from previous generations might hear about the phenomena and challenges that the younger generations deal with, but might not fully understand what it's really like.

And then when you view these patterns beyond a sociological context, taking into account spiritual understandings and polarities, they become far more interesting and complex, and possibly confusing. But I think untangling these patterns could in turn produce key spiritual growth for everyone, since we're all connected to a collective consciousness.

I would like to open up discussion on these topics, and get input from others (from all ages and generations) to hear other perspectives and bridge these gaps in understanding.

I'll offer my own insights after other people respond. This is in the hopes that people will respond with their honest opinions first. I don't want to overly influence initial input.
I think a lot of what you're talking about can be linked to the seniority principal during the harvest.

Quote:Questioner: Who shall we say supervises the determination of further incarnation needs and sets up the seniority list, shall I say, for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query with two answers.
Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere.
The seniority of vibration is to be likened unto placing various grades of liquids in the same glass. Some will rise to the top; others will sink to the bottom. Layers and layers of entities will ensue. As harvest draws near, those filled with the most light and love will naturally, and without supervision, be in line, shall we say, for the experience of incarnation.
When the entity becomes aware in its mind/body/spirit complex totality of the mechanism for spiritual evolution it, itself, will arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting process occurs. The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended.

17.43 Questioner: Can you explain what you mean by a seniority by vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session of working.
The seniority by vibration is the preferential treatment, shall we say, which follows the ways of the Law of One which encourages harvestable individuals, each individual becoming aware of the time of harvest and the need on a self-level to bend mind, body, and spirit towards the learn/teaching of these lessons, is given priority in order that this entity may have the best possible chance, shall we say, of succeeding in this attempt.
May we ask at this time if there are any questions?
Quote:40.16 Questioner: Just two. With respect to what you just said, would then people incarnating here by seniority of vibration who incarnate for the service-to-self path be ones who would have extreme difficulty mentally with this green-ray vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It is rather the numbers who have distracted themselves and failed to prepare for this transition yet who are somewhat susceptible to its influence who may be affected.
Quote:Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, at birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation— which body is activated, process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalyst, and then the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death and back to that position you might say in one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.
The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.
Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.
The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.
Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.
Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

So there may be a lot of factors like programming preincarnatively a lot of hard catalyst as the senior entity may feel capable of utilizing it. Feeling green ray energy influx while living in a social complex of a mixed polarity and so on.
Astrologically, the generations are born under certain star patterns and cycles, which change how they take in the energy. It is sorta like baseline RPG stats for certain backgrounds.

While every 2 hours, the ascendant part of the sky changes (where the sun goes up from), and thus every 2 hours the houses in the sky get new stars/constellations in them, the overall pattern of planetary cycles often take decades, especially for the more invisible star gates.

People know that the sun will move against the background constellations, thus they will shift signs every few months. Sun in Aries, then moves into Taurus. The celestial sky is like one gigantic clock. It is set with a predetermined fate and outcome and nothing can change it. Sorta like how a novel has the characters already written and the end is known by the author. An interactive novel or MMO, we write how the story goes, but the specific plot and ending points are still pre written. We have to choose the Good Ending vs the True Ending or Bad Ending so to speak.

The moon is constantly moving as well, and will move out of a constellation in a certain part of the sky in about a month. 22-28 days.
(05-03-2021, 11:05 PM)999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I feel like many life experiences for late millennials and gen Z are radically different from the experiences of early millennials, gen X, the baby boomers, and so on.

Of course, every life path is unique, and the overall design of experience is universal. So, we're all still One, and we share templates. But there's infinite room for variation within those templates.

To me, it appears that there's certain patterns of catalyst that most people born after 1990 or so deal with, a lot of them very confusing or fairly difficult.

People from previous generations might hear about the phenomena and challenges that the younger generations deal with, but might not fully understand what it's really like.

And then when you view these patterns beyond a sociological context, taking into account spiritual understandings and polarities, they become far more interesting and complex, and possibly confusing. But I think untangling these patterns could in turn produce key spiritual growth for everyone, since we're all connected to a collective consciousness.

I would like to open up discussion on these topics, and get input from others (from all ages and generations) to hear other perspectives and bridge these gaps in understanding.

I'll offer my own insights after other people respond. This is in the hopes that people will respond with their honest opinions first. I don't want to overly influence initial input.

You are correct about this gap.
It seems as though today's young seeker has many challenges that I did not have. I come from a time where we literally rebelled against the power structures of society but not in a violent way. We just did not do anything we were told to do. We did what we wanted to do against all societal norms. We were skeptical of religion, government, government officials and in our hearts we knew that what we were told was not true and this is what lead to the rebellion against all these crazy social rules.
Unfortunately, the rebellion lead to many years of lower ray activity until most of us were in our late 30's. We still did some of which was required by society; go to college, get a job or career, look successful, some had kids, some married, etc.
The thing that I see that is very different is that the seeker of this generation awakens very early (before 18 years of age), has many mental imbalances due to this awakening or energetic configuration they needed in order to manifest in a body on the earth and they are isolated from one another but strongly seek and desire union. Many are extremely depressed and lost. This breaks my heart and is painful to witness. I also "think" I see in them a fear of government and it goes way beyond not trusting the government.

I look forward to this thread.
Video games, specifically those from Japan or comic book grassroots, is what will awaken them. Marvel accomplishes a partial goal of that in the West.
The WORLD is certainly very different than what is was for baby boomers. There was no Internet, no digital life, no addiction to devices, no video games, very little TV. I will guess that young people then may have been more present because of having less digital distractions—but I may be wrong.

Baby boomers of the average ilk may not understand younger generations, and vice versa, as has been the case going back millennia with generations. But I am not sure that applies to those who seek unity and to evolve consciously.

What I will say is that we all may thank the "hippie" generation (baby boomers) for blowing open consciousness. Since, this generation has been minimized and ridiculed, but I think it was awesome and needed. The rebelliousness and consciousness that was needed to rise out of conventional society at that time was remarkable. 

Today? It is a confusing time for sure, for everybody. Another consideration is the old argument of nature vs. nurture. In other words, are you a product of your environment, or are you you regardless of what your environment is? That said, I think it a good thing to discuss this catalyst.
(05-04-2021, 01:28 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]What I will say is that we all may thank the "hippie" generation (baby boomers) for blowing open consciousness. Since, this generation has been minimized and ridiculed, but I think it was awesome and needed. The rebelliousness and consciousness that was needed to rise out of conventional society at that time was remarkable. 

Totally agree.

My parents were boomer hippies and the energy of Love from that movement sent shockwaves though the USA (and earth?) and that same free love energy has been a huge influence on my life.
Share your views about means and ends, if you will.
It would be awesome to hear the perspective of a young seeker; the way in which the world seems to be, the struggles in the exterior world and the interior world as far as a spiritual quest goes and anything else of course.

I really love this thread because it gives the older group an opportunity to look through the eyes of the young spiritual seeker and their personal struggles, and because of this opportunity, it will give each a way to understand one another and hopefully aiding one another in or through this inner process of seeking.

It is very easy for the one who is letting go of the ego to give advice and think well.... it isn't that hard as I have done it, you can too! Not so! It takes years to learn to let go of that hard, protective exterior shell! And just because some of us are shedding it doesn't make us more useful but rather it takes us all to make this journey useful, productive and perfect for service.
i'm a bit of a youngin' (almost 23) so i can speak a little to my own personal experience, inner and outer

i can't really remember a time in my life where i wasn't jaded by the world around me. even when i was really young, something about this planet just stuck me in the wrong way. for a long time, naturally, i thought there was something wrong with me and so this led me down a path of depression, self-doubt, etc.

along with that jaded feeling, i've always felt distinctly different from everyone else. like an alien. like i was totally isolated from everything else. i had such a hard time relating to people. there was never much judgement of others, it was more of like, "why is it that i can't engage with people on the level that they would like to engage with me?" in a similar vein, my sexuality always felt really different from everyone else, especially when i was in high school. all my friends were hooking up with people and engaging in casual sex. seeing this, i felt very much like an outsider. i never really wanted to engage with someone in that way unless there was an emotional connection. casual sex just felt awkward to me in some ways. nothing wrong with it, i just didn't understand why i was so averse to it whereas my friends were all psyched on it.

i've also had such a strange relationship with money all my life. i was born into a middle-class family so we never really struggled (that i saw), but money/currency has always felt.... silly, to me. along with that, getting a job and going to school (i.e the prescribed path for many in the west) always felt so cold to me. even to this day, i don't care about money, i don't see any value in it in many ways. i am beginning to see more value in it.... still learning

in a lot of ways, i feel like i was born numb to the world. it always felt like so much (still does sometimes) that I just had my walls up for a long time for protection. i never really felt joy as a kid, the world always felt dark and scary. i feel joy now

i've never gotten the sense that my parents really see me. it feels like they speak to an idea they have of me, not the true me. so that's been a struggle as well. telling me that I gotta go to school, get a job, so i can have money and be comfortable. this always felt so absurd to me. even when i went to college, and fell into a serious episode of suicidal depression, my mom was still telling me that "sometimes we need to do things that we don't want to do." in a lot of ways it felt cruel. it really tore me up. how could this person who says they love me, encourage me to do something that is obviously so contrary to what my heart says? i have even told my mom what i want to do with my life, and her response has been "well you need to figure out something more realistic, because that's not possible." so..... in my own pursuits, i have never really gotten much help from those who, frankly, i would expect to help out. this created such a cognitive dissonance in me that i even found it difficult to pursue my passions, and began slipping into a doubtful depression. also became very resentful towards my parents

there came a time where i realized, wow, i don't even know what's "best" for me, so how could anyone else know that (if there's even anything to know there)? it was a real struggle growing up, not knowing who i was, and having everyone tell me what the "best" route would be. that was a big theme, and so i spent a few years listening to these people and taking their words for it, and ultimately i suffered greatly because of it, but came out with more wisdom and understanding.

growing up, the world felt cruel and harsh and scary. i didn't understand it. i didn't understand people. i felt alone in these feelings. i didn't understand why i had to do this and that to get something out of this life. it just never made sense on a feeling-level. likewise, hearing the news and stuff growing up, i was dumbfounded by things i saw and heard. i remember when i was probably 12 years old, i was out for a walk with my dad and i started getting really upset about something i saw in the news. something about a beheading of a homosexual in a middle eastern country maybe? i was so frustrated because i didn't understand why people would kill another just because of his sexual preference. my dad kinda just shrugged and said, "that's life"..... why are people so blase about these things?! it drove me crazy

now..... things are different. we're all just children playing on this planet, learning and growing. my parents aren't quite the menaces they used to be (in my eyes) and i look at them more as people who are just as clueless as i am. and that really helps. i still experience depression in my life, however even when i am in the deepest throws of it, i can still laugh and feel joy. so that's been new.

overall, it's been a strange journey. i felt disconnected from birth, and had to learn a lot in order to get where i am now (that is, a state of relative connectedness). i still feel very sad being here sometimes. i can't read the news very much unless i want to throw my day off. i still don't understand a lot of things. but im okay with that now cause.... that's why we're here right?
(05-07-2021, 10:43 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]i'm a bit of a youngin' (almost 23) so i can speak a little to my own personal experience, inner and outer

i can't really remember a time in my life where i wasn't jaded by the world around me. even when i was really young, something about this planet just stuck me in the wrong way. for a long time, naturally, i thought there was something wrong with me and so this led me down a path of depression, self-doubt, etc.

along with that jaded feeling, i've always felt distinctly different from everyone else. like an alien. like i was totally isolated from everything else. i had such a hard time relating to people. there was never much judgement of others, it was more of like, "why is it that i can't engage with people on the level that they would like to engage with me?" in a similar vein, my sexuality always felt really different from everyone else, especially when i was in high school. all my friends were hooking up with people and engaging in casual sex. seeing this, i felt very much like an outsider. i never really wanted to engage with someone in that way unless there was an emotional connection. casual sex just felt awkward to me in some ways. nothing wrong with it, i just didn't understand why i was so averse to it whereas my friends were all psyched on it.

i've also had such a strange relationship with money all my life. i was born into a middle-class family so we never really struggled (that i saw), but money/currency has always felt.... silly, to me. along with that, getting a job and going to school (i.e the prescribed path for many in the west) always felt so cold to me. even to this day, i don't care about money, i don't see any value in it in many ways. i am beginning to see more value in it.... still learning

in a lot of ways, i feel like i was born numb to the world. it always felt like so much (still does sometimes) that I just had my walls up for a long time for protection. i never really felt joy as a kid, the world always felt dark and scary. i feel joy now

i've never gotten the sense that my parents really see me. it feels like they speak to an idea they have of me, not the true me. so that's been a struggle as well. telling me that I gotta go to school, get a job, so i can have money and be comfortable. this always felt so absurd to me. even when i went to college, and fell into a serious episode of suicidal depression, my mom was still telling me that "sometimes we need to do things that we don't want to do." in a lot of ways it felt cruel. it really tore me up. how could this person who says they love me, encourage me to do something that is obviously so contrary to what my heart says? i have even told my mom what i want to do with my life, and her response has been "well you need to figure out something more realistic, because that's not possible." so..... in my own pursuits, i have never really gotten much help from those who, frankly, i would expect to help out. this created such a cognitive dissonance in me that i even found it difficult to pursue my passions, and began slipping into a doubtful depression. also became very resentful towards my parents

there came a time where i realized, wow, i don't even know what's "best" for me, so how could anyone else know that (if there's even anything to know there)? it was a real struggle growing up, not knowing who i was, and having everyone tell me what the "best" route would be. that was a big theme, and so i spent a few years listening to these people and taking their words for it, and ultimately i suffered greatly because of it, but came out with more wisdom and understanding.

growing up, the world felt cruel and harsh and scary. i didn't understand it. i didn't understand people. i felt alone in these feelings. i didn't understand why i had to do this and that to get something out of this life. it just never made sense on a feeling-level. likewise, hearing the news and stuff growing up, i was dumbfounded by things i saw and heard. i remember when i was probably 12 years old, i was out for a walk with my dad and i started getting really upset about something i saw in the news. something about a beheading of a homosexual in a middle eastern country maybe? i was so frustrated because i didn't understand why people would kill another just because of his sexual preference. my dad kinda just shrugged and said, "that's life"..... why are people so blase about these things?! it drove me crazy

now..... things are different. we're all just children playing on this planet, learning and growing. my parents aren't quite the menaces they used to be (in my eyes) and i look at them more as people who are just as clueless as i am. and that really helps. i still experience depression in my life, however even when i am in the deepest throws of it, i can still laugh and feel joy. so that's been new.

overall, it's been a strange journey. i felt disconnected from birth, and had to learn a lot in order to get where i am now (that is, a state of relative connectedness). i still feel very sad being here sometimes. i can't read the news very much unless i want to throw my day off. i still don't understand a lot of things. but im okay with that now cause.... that's why we're here right?

Wow Pumpkins that was incredible. Thank you for opening up!
Definitely an age gap between us but your story is highly relatable!
The only glaring difference is money for me. I knew how to get it and I knew it would be up to me to obtain it, so I did. I never had any respect for it. I made every home I ever lived into a sort of Ashram. I decorated every home like it would be my last and had a blast. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of money. Haha. I made money too and ended up giving much of it away thinking that tomorrow I'll make more. Now I have even less money (much because I have less need for it) and I still donate most of it and just do without. Money is just that, "currency" as in current as in an electrical or magical charge because it has negative properties attached to it but, allowing someone to have some of what you have because they need to eat or pay a bill is a way to take the negative out of it (somewhat). I feel attachment makes money the real root of all evil and what you will do to get it and keep it and never share it. Yuck.
If it were not for the earth needing help, myself needing the experience and others needing dedicated seekers, I could not find any merit in being here and may even find it to be a burden. Makes me wonder if nearly all of us fall into states of depression? I wonder if we fall into these states of being because of rejection, disconnect between the people and ourselves, the lack of worldly desires, witnessing loads of suffering or all of the above?
Thanks again. Gosh and here you guys are...coming into the most difficult time which is the end times or rather, at harvest. You must know all that love you contain goes forth and fills the gaps for many who are lost and need a lift. Right?
Silly p, welcome to earth.

I am in the process of renovating it so try to be patient with the mold and other insane stuff here until then.

https://youtu.be/TWHWIadYVVM i highly recommend this former osychiatriat for a deep 3.4 look into human behaviors.

I foegot how old i will be several years ago. It is easier just to pick a number and set it as the default.
Silly,
so many parallels, lol. I felt pretty disconnected for a long time thinking what is so wrong with me to not fall along. Then I remember the I was about 20 a friend gave me a buddhist quote, we were at a vegetarian tiny restaurant I still can smell what it was, it was really a lovely small place. and then bahm, reading this, there was this sort of bliss/peace sinking in and thinking, so it's all all right, and then just falling in love with humans, no more disconnect. I dont even remember the quote, lol I am so glad you still laugh and feel the joy. And you're so right we are just all children, its exactly that

So, Pumpkin, if someone asked you if you feel like you're living in a sinkhole of indifference, would you answer, in some ways yes, in some ways no?  Would it be an answer with little or no charge to it?  And by "indifference" I don't mean you can't decide if you lean positively or negatively.  I mean you don't have enough personal charge (spark, inspiration, depth of current) to do much to help nor do much to hinder.  I.e., you're largely in a neutral mode.  (Q'uo speaks about it in this way someplace or other.)

Frankly, I see many of the themes in my own life decorating your narrative, and I really do understand the feeling of being disengaged from anything which matches my profile of interests.  I'm framing it this way in the paragraph above to invite you look at it from a different angle.  Specifically, in my experience (also being very hard to please in this regard) until you work out ways to actually engage your heart and your passion in some kind of a juicy way, you'll continue meandering upon this unnurturing lateral plane with no connection in sight to a much more rewarding experience of being.  This is to say, it's the enlivening of your heart's engagement with your opportunities which can buoy you up out of the colourlessness.

And please believe that I'm not saying this to belittle you, after all you're just trying to make your way through this weird-ass human experiment like the rest of us.  I'm saying it to maybe tweak you just a bit into imagining what your sense of being might be like if your life was one of engagement with your heart, with your deep self, the roots of your being--that is, with your deepest passions known only through deep, deep emotion, not through the easy ones resting on the surface of your daily experience of being as it now is.  Perhaps the process of seeking such things within yourself could jump start the endeavour?  Wouldn't that be an efficient use of catalyst?

awww man, you guys are awesome. im happy y'all can relate in your own ways

@fool: if someone were to ask me if i feel like im living in a sinkhole of indifference, I would say in some ways yes and in some ways no. there's not much charge to that answer for me. (though I did have to think about it). on one hand, i often feel indifferent to my experience, and often times i find it difficult and trying to engage with the world in a meaningful way. sometimes it's easy though. like if im taking a walk in nature, i often feel "tuned in" and so there isn't much of a feeling of indifference in that sort of activity. however, when it comes to something like making art, i often experience a sort of "stuck" feeling. it just doesn't feel quite right. it feels like indifference in a way.

i resonate with what you have shared about engaging with the heart, and engaging with my experience from that place. going back to my experience with art and making things, I realized recently that i often feel like i am engaging with that process in a way that feels "lower" than the level i desire to engage with it at. my ideal is that i want to be a channel for art and music (and love in general), i want it to come through me and i want to be a messenger for that. i don't really feel like "i" make art, i just feel like a portal for it. that's my gut feeling. that's the ideal. on the other hand, the way i engage with art feels like "I" am that higher power and "I" am manipulating these lower energies in order to get what "I" want. it feels fundamentally all wrong to me and contrary to what my feeling is (that im just a crystal for music to shine through).

this is something i've struggled with for a while so i really appreciate you engaging with me on this topic. i know you're not belittling me Smile
(05-08-2021, 08:25 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]awww man, you guys are awesome. im happy y'all can relate in your own ways

@fool: if someone were to ask me if i feel like im living in a sinkhole of indifference, I would say in some ways yes and in some ways no. there's not much charge to that answer for me. (though I did have to think about it). on one hand, i often feel indifferent to my experience, and often times i find it difficult and trying to engage with the world in a meaningful way. sometimes it's easy though. like if im taking a walk in nature, i often feel "tuned in" and so there isn't much of a feeling of indifference in that sort of activity. however, when it comes to something like making art, i often experience a sort of "stuck" feeling. it just doesn't feel quite right. it feels like indifference in a way.

i resonate with what you have shared about engaging with the heart, and engaging with my experience from that place. going back to my experience with art and making things, I realized recently that i often feel like i am engaging with that process in a way that feels "lower" than the level i desire to engage with it at. my ideal is that i want to be a channel for art and music (and love in general), i want it to come through me and i want to be a messenger for that. i don't really feel like "i" make art, i just feel like a portal for it. that's my gut feeling. that's the ideal. on the other hand, the way i engage with art feels like "I" am that higher power and "I" am manipulating these lower energies in order to get what "I" want. it feels fundamentally all wrong to me and contrary to what my feeling is (that im just a crystal for music to shine through).

this is something i've struggled with for a while so i really appreciate you engaging with me on this topic. i know you're not belittling me Smile

Yes, often artists and writers are merely channeling their muse or higher self on their projects.

The way 3rd density conditioning taught you is that you make the art, and your indigo energies are saying the opposite. This conflict creates a bottleneck and you have to choose one way or another. This also duplicates the karma of your past, where you obeyed the conditioning of humans and regretted it. Thus you are being given a chance to Remake that decision and resolve shadow issues.

If S Fool had started belittling people, I would be one of the first ones to pop up writing something massive. I am paying attention. My eye is watching...

Silly, you are new to this incarnation still, in many ways. I am apparently, in human terms, nearing my 40s, but I feel like I am entering my 20s or 15s or 11s instead. Funny how that works, physically and emotionally. Even if you don't accomplish any single thing you find useful or productive in this life, know that you have already volunteered to implant your vibrations and akashic memory here. So even if you can't get anything useful done to transform the Earth, your senior brothers and sisters have used this energy input of yours to do much and many projects. And these things will get easier over time, as I promised.
(05-08-2021, 09:06 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]So even if you can't get anything useful done to transform the Earth, your senior brothers and sisters have used this energy input of yours to do much and many projects. And these things will get easier over time, as I promised.

So true

Never give up Silly, Wink. In fact the lows do help too in art, or writings for writers. Strangely enough just starting to create while projecting happiness to just do that, to start, often transforms the act of it and the indifference, disconnect vanish, and the feeling of not being able to create at the level you would like disappears too, it’s magic.. Wink
There is a breakpoint i see, somewhere in the middle of Generation X, when computers became widely available as home computers. This is the first generation that had large access to computers, and a decent part of this generation became tech savvy. Whereas a noticeable part of this generation resisted or lagged behind in adopting technology, keeping to the life and work behaviors of earlier generation.

From that point on, generations are more tech savvy, largely more informed - even if a noticeable percentage is totally misinformed. While pioneers exist in earlier generations - all the way to baby boomers - who stood out back then and who stand out now still, the older generations largely seem to be living in the earlier ages with a worldview that sees the world as it existed back then. For most of the earlier generations, life was a much easier thing, and things were just okay, and they think that this is the actual reality today.

Newer generations do not seem to have this illusion.
Hi, I meant to respond earlier, but I've been somewhat overwhelmed and collecting my thoughts.

The reality for most people around this age is a constant state of instability, insecurity, nihilism, and absurdity. We're all united in a collective consciousness, and I know just about everyone's going through it to some extent, but I think we face some unique circumstances that don't have much precedent elsewhere in the universe.

I think certain memes pretty accurately convey what it's like growing up as a Millennial / Zoomer.

[Image: tQ9bszR.jpg]

This isn't to idealize past generations, marriage, or homeownership. The flipside of our collective disillusionment with these institutions is the knowledge that the happily ever after fairy tales aren't a reality. There's more to life than just trying to have a house with a white picket fence, reproduce, and die. For some people, these are ideal circumstances to dig deeper beyond the illusion, out of necessity. But in a lot of cases, kids are too overwhelmed and paralyzed to even start. It's easier to just say, 'f*** everything.' That's often true even for people with spiritual awareness as well. There's just days where we don't feel like trying.

To be 100% real, I think that the conditions on Earth are unprecedented, and The Confederation is unprepared to deal with the realities that many of us face. I'm inferring from both the Ra and Q'uo channelings that several different races co-existing on the same planet (primarily consisting of different soul groups who've failed to harvest on their home planets) is quite rare. It also seems like the existence of our specific type of monetary / financial system is unnatural. Homosexuality / alternative sexualities are also implied to be uncommon on most planets.

So, we have at least 3 controversial major social phenomena that massively impact the majority of the population at this point, which are especially of concern for the current youth:

1. Racism and Racial Bias
2. Late-Stage Capitalism
3. Alternative Sexualities

And there's definitely more than this.

And to assess the situation as realistically as possible, it seems like nobody, not even The Confederation, or many positive teachers, actually have practical experience, or answers, regarding any of this. The Confederation themselves admit to naivete and fallibility at times (although I do recognize the immense value of their contributions, and I think their teachings can absolutely be applied, but they need to be adapted).

My intent isn't to speak from a position of doom. In a sense, we're pioneers, entering uncharted territory, providing a valuable service for The Creator by learning lessons that have never been learned before. Sometimes, it's exciting, and sometimes, we can find hilarity in the absurdity. But the reality is, most of the time, it feels like we're on a ship with no rudder, and even across the vast cosmos, a ton of guidance feels lost in translation. I know many of these positive principles are ultimately the answer, but the practical reality of adapting them to our predicaments is often very messy.

On the bright side, this is an excellent forge for balancing compassion and wisdom, developing finesse in a positive sense. It's like we need to develop a cosmic version of street smarts just to survive in this era, while maintaining any type of dignity or personal values whatsoever. This could be seen as a great opportunity with a steep learning curve.

And I know that all souls get infinite tries, so no matter how many times some may fail or suffer, it's inevitable that everyone will eventually reach 7th density, perfect harmony, unity, and beyond. But I'm just speaking on how it feels in the moment. There's days where everything feels absolutely f*****, and there's no adults (Earthly or cosmic) that really have the answers. So, we have to find our own.
(08-02-2021, 02:34 AM)999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I meant to respond earlier, but I've been somewhat overwhelmed and collecting my thoughts.

The reality for most people around this age is a constant state of instability, insecurity, nihilism, and absurdity. We're all united in a collective consciousness, and I know just about everyone's going through it to some extent, but I think we face some unique circumstances that don't have much precedent elsewhere in the universe.

I think certain memes pretty accurately convey what it's like growing up as a Millennial / Zoomer.

[Image: tQ9bszR.jpg]

This isn't to idealize past generations, marriage, or homeownership. The flipside of our collective disillusionment with these institutions is the knowledge that the happily ever after fairy tales aren't a reality. There's more to life than just trying to have a house with a white picket fence, reproduce, and die.  For some people, these are ideal circumstances to dig deeper beyond the illusion, out of necessity. But in a lot of cases, kids are too overwhelmed and paralyzed to even start. It's easier to just say, 'f*** everything.' That's often true even for people with spiritual awareness as well. There's just days where we don't feel like trying.

To be 100% real, I think that the conditions on Earth are unprecedented, and The Confederation is unprepared to deal with the realities that many of us face. I'm inferring from both the Ra and Q'uo channelings that several different races co-existing on the same planet (primarily consisting of different soul groups who've failed to harvest on their home planets) is quite rare. It also seems like the existence of our specific type of monetary / financial system is unnatural. Homosexuality / alternative sexualities are also implied to be uncommon on most planets.

So, we have at least 3 controversial major social phenomena that massively impact the majority of the population at this point, which are especially of concern for the current youth:

1. Racism and Racial Bias
2. Late-Stage Capitalism
3. Alternative Sexualities

And there's definitely more than this.

And to assess the situation as realistically as possible, it seems like nobody, not even The Confederation, or many positive teachers, actually have practical experience, or answers, regarding any of this. The Confederation themselves admit to naivete and fallibility at times (although I do recognize the immense value of their contributions, and I think their teachings can absolutely be applied, but they need to be adapted).

My intent isn't to speak from a position of doom. In a sense, we're pioneers, entering uncharted territory, providing a valuable service for The Creator by learning lessons that have never been learned before. Sometimes, it's exciting, and sometimes, we can find hilarity in the absurdity. But the reality is, most of the time, it feels like we're on a ship with no rudder, and even across the vast cosmos, a ton of guidance feels lost in translation. I know many of these positive principles are ultimately the answer, but the practical reality of adapting them to our predicaments is often very messy.

On the bright side, this is an excellent forge for balancing compassion and wisdom, developing finesse in a positive sense. It's like we need to develop a cosmic version of street smarts just to survive in this era, while maintaining any type of dignity or personal values whatsoever. This could be seen as a great opportunity with a steep learning curve.

And I know that all souls get infinite tries, so no matter how many times some may fail or suffer, it's inevitable that everyone will eventually reach 7th density, perfect harmony, unity, and beyond. But I'm just speaking on how it feels in the moment. There's days where everything feels absolutely f*****, and there's no adults (Earthly or cosmic) that really have the answers. So, we have to find our own.

You are 100% correct. I don't know about the sexuality thing, though. It seems quite insignificant in the grander scheme of things. I can't see why I or anyone else should really care about what other consenting adults are doing.

The world process leading to the current transition to 4th/5th dimension would not have been possible without the contributions of Gen X in the United States. Being a land of plenty, where people had their time freed-up they could focus on spiritual growth. They weren't slogging away in the mines or on rice fields etc. That work on lightening the planetary vibration has seeped into the rest of the planet. Their work in bringing out the ancient teaching of India and the Native America cultures is what I fell is still propelling the world on today.

Then came my generation, Gen Y, and the Western influence stayed with us in conjunction with the strength of other cultures that revolve around the central theme of unity (Law of One). Popular culture in addition to the Internet has made this possible. I identify as a Wanderer, which has spurred on my learning about spiritual practices. Most of what I read is people from the West who are also quite good at breaking down concepts in the Vedic teachings to make it more understandable.

Now it is Gen Z's turn to continue down the path. Things that are happening in the big democracies are going to influence people around the world- people are going to learn from them and they from others. That's just the nature of living in an inter-connected world. People complain about the influence of the West, and while there is much to criticize, there is much to learn from, like any other culture. It would be great if there was some kind of universal understanding that saw all these different teachings as rivers leading to the one great ocean.

This particular time is a time of transition, which is why it's so important and inevitable that Gen Z starts challenging these themes of division and separation that still exist on Planet Earth. In 10 or 20 years time I believe that we will not recognize the current world situation. We will wonder, "how did they live like that?"

You're going to face pushback, but it's inevitable as old ways die out. People get upset with me when I tell them that we should treat others better or think more logically. They don't know any better. So now it's your generation's turn to help out, the way Ra made contact with Carla, Don and Jim to bring the message of the Law of One.
I started explaining the real deal about the concept of money to my son at 8 years old. Ultimately this is how things will change from generation to generation. Because with the example of money it is very hard to even imagine a moneyless system once you have been indoctrinated in such a system. With people knowing the deal from a young age, things will start changing when they reach positions of authority.
(08-02-2021, 04:51 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]You are 100% correct. I don't know about the sexuality thing, though. It seems quite insignificant in the grander scheme of things. I can't see why I or anyone else should really care about what other consenting adults are doing.

My reference isn't to the sexual activities themselves, it's about the maelstrom of political furor around them from all sides. There's the cancellation phenomenon: people deemed homophobic are at risk of being excommunicated, being fired from their jobs, shamed on the internet in front of millions of people, abandoned by their friends and family. This is one of the number one topics of concern for this generation. You've probably heard of it, but I don't know if you know how intense it actually is.

As a racial minority, I understand the arguments for and against cancel culture from multiple sides. On one side, there's people who say that it's just people who've bullied and discriminated against their whole lives finally standing up for themselves. On the other side, there's people arguing that it's thought policing and restricting freedom of speech. This is just a surface level description, and discussing the topic in its entirety would be an entirely different topic. Each situation needs to be evaluated on a case-by-base basis.

But I'm bringing up the general example to illustrate the complexities of positive and negative energy here, and how intense it is for this generation. One person says a gay slur, another person gets them fired from their job. There's situations where people can be ostracized based on allegations alone, without evidence. Where's the positivity, where's the negativity? And then this happens in a context where there are huge social, political, and corporate movements in the background of all of this. The implications of polarity become far more confusing.

I don't know your age, but I do know that most people on this forum are in their 30s, 40s, or older. So I'm not trying to single you out, I'm trying to illustrate how many well-meaning people don't get what it's actually like to be 20-something, or a teenager right now, and how hard it is to remain positive in this extreme social chaos.

But I'm speaking about this because I want to bridge gaps, and maybe that will help members of different generations understand each others' issues. This could help us reach another level of harmony, and more productive levels of communication, possibly even rippling across the collective unconsciousness.
(08-02-2021, 03:31 PM)999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2021, 04:51 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: [ -> ]You are 100% correct. I don't know about the sexuality thing, though. It seems quite insignificant in the grander scheme of things. I can't see why I or anyone else should really care about what other consenting adults are doing.

My reference isn't to the sexual activities themselves, it's about the maelstrom of political furor around them from all sides. There's the cancellation phenomenon: people deemed homophobic are at risk of being excommunicated, being fired from their jobs, shamed on the internet in front of millions of people, abandoned by their friends and family. This is one of the number one topics of concern for this generation.

As a racial minority, I understand the arguments for and against cancel culture from multiple sides. On one side, there's people who say that it's just people who've bullied and discriminated against their whole lives finally standing up for themselves. On the other side, there's people arguing that it's thought policing and restricting freedom of speech. This is just a surface level description, and discussing the topic in its entirety would be an entirely different topic. Each situation needs to be evaluated on a case-by-base basis.

But I'm bringing up the general example to illustrate the complexities of positive and negative energy here, and how intense it is for this generation. One person says a gay slur, another person gets them fired from their job. There's situations where people can be ostracized based on allegations alone, without evidence. Where's the positivity, where's the negativity? And then this happens in a context where there are huge social, political, and corporate movements in the background of all of this. The implications of polarity become far more confusing.

I don't know your age, but I do know that most people on this forum are in their 30s, 40s, or older. So I'm not trying to single you out, I'm trying to illustrate how many well-meaning people don't get what it's actually like to be 20-something, or a teenager right now, and how hard it is to remain positive in this extreme social chaos.

But I'm speaking about this because I want to bridge gaps, and maybe that will help members of different generations understand each others' issues. This could help us reach another level of harmony, and more productive levels of communication, possibly even rippling across the collective unconsciousness.

excellent post thank you.
One quick thing: I have seen Q'uo speak on some of these topics in various channelings (the racial, financial, and political issues). For the sake of brevity, I'm not going to dig up specific quotes at the moment, but I can another time, if necessary.

I will say that I found some of their insights massively helpful. But at the same time, it's like, I go back to the 3D world, then I look back at the cosmos, and I'm like, "Thank you for the kind words, but do you really know what it's like down here?"

To put it into perspective, many wanderers come here from the same social memory complexes that are offering advice, and many of those same wanderers get caught up in distortion, confusion, and chaos too. I'm not trying to be cynical. I'm trying to diagnose a problem rather than sweeping it under the rug, because maybe that will make it easier to translate and adapt these beautiful cosmic principles to the shitshow many of us are currently in.

It's all in good fun, I'm not actually mad at them. I know they're trying their best, and they're still extremely helpful, and I'm extremely grateful to them. But there's still a bleakly comedic element to it all. I deal with it by laughing at it. I do believe that ultimately, this can be resolved.
What they help with the most is changing our perspective. It won't change our situation of course. So when you look back down, you see the drama playing out once again. They can uplift us, but it's up to us to learn to sit with this new perspective on things when we look back down. This takes time, so of course there will be a difference with age.

The other thing is that our whole world is ran by children. We are all children on this planet. We are supposed to live 900 years. So by the time the incarnation ends at around 90 years old, we are barely getting the hang out of these skills. We die when we are nearing readiness to actually function in a 3d environment for the next 800 years, where we would normally have the time to learn and make use of the incarnation.

"Because of the intense confusion among your peoples throughout your third-density experience, for the most part entities have not matured beyond the crib." ~ Q'uo

And as Ra mentioned, it is because our illusion is too intense that we die so young. And it is too intense because of our bellicosity. This bellicosity itself making it harder to alleviate bellicosity and from there going into a downward spiral.

Ra 20.17 Wrote:...The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building up of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.

The more this world remained unpolarized, the shorter our lifespan got. The more help we needed, the less possible it became to get help.

All this because we nearly always either reject the offered help or we twist it to oblivion.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0315.aspx Q`uo Wrote:Now, to respond to your query on the nature of the call. When one of your human babies awakens in the night and discovers that it is hungry, wet and alone, it cries. It calls out in the only way it knows for help. Blessedly, in almost every case, the parents come and minister to that child, feeding it, drying it, getting a new, dry diaper on it, and cuddling it until it naturally goes back to sleep, content, knowing that it is loved and that all of its needs are met.

Each of you is, spiritually speaking, an infant. And you are crying in the night. You are crying for spiritual food. You are crying to be cleansed of the grime of confusion, sorrow and suffering. And you are crying because you are alone and you do not feel loved.

As entities move through the third density, they begin to become able to address their own needs. As they awaken and become spiritual toddlers, or spiritual preschoolers, they begin to choose to feed themselves heavenly food, to cleanse themselves from spiritually degrading ideas and concepts, and to win through to the knowledge that they are not alone. Because of the intense confusion among your peoples throughout your third-density experience, for the most part entities have not matured beyond the crib. They cry out in the darkness and our hearts go out to them.

There is a great desire on our parts to reach out the hand to steady that baby, to feed that baby, to give that sweet infant soul a new start, a clean diaper, a bellyful of love, and a good rock in the cradle.

We hope that we have become more mature as those who offer help, as we have experimented with ways to answer that call. And we can certainly say that those of planet Earth have begun to become more mature, as it should be. Many are those who have moved from the cradle to preschool, to grade school, to middle school, and finally are ready to graduate third density on time, mature at last, knowing that the food of love is the food for them; knowing that they wish to turn from anything that is not truly love and light; knowing that they are not alone. For as they love, so have they been loved a hundredfold, a thousandfold, overwhelmingly.

The hard part for entities is that first waking up. And it is this effort to which we have come in response. Our love remains unblemished. How far we have fallen short of perfection in our dealings with your planetary population is unknown to us, but we are sure that there are many, many mistakes that we have made for which we humbly ask your forgiveness.

The gap in generation is not as profound when seen through those lenses. We're all infants! Wink
Thank you for your responses and contributions.

I'm aware of this phenomenon of the shortened lifespans, basically caused by ignorance and suffering (for context, I've read The Law of One several times over a period of 4 years, and I read Q'uo channelings frequently. Not looking to establish authority, and I know there's many people who've known of the material before me. But I want to clarify my background, to more easily facilitate communication).

Ironically, the shortened lifespans then lessen the probability of most souls of rapidly maturing, to alleviate that ignorance and suffering. The entire situation is Kafkaesque. It feels like a design flaw in the universe, as if this is all a computer program, but there's some looping glitch that nobody has yet figured out how to resolve.

Defeatism doesn't suit me. Even though there's days where I just feel like saying, 'f*** it, I'm gonna rest, do nothing, and process things for a while,' I know that all of this will inevitably resolve itself, whether on this planet, or on another planet.

But in the meantime, I do see a vicious cycle going on in the correlation of spiritual childishness to the shortened lifespans. Again, I try to make the best out of every situation. So, I see it all through a lens of grim humor and irony, and I acknowledge that those who put in the extraordinary efforts to progress in these conditions are doing great work for the universe. This work can't be replicated anywhere else.
This is quite the experiment and we fools come here by choice and out of love. Preparing for hundreds of years before the incarnation. And once here, well... we're just as lost as all the other-selves. Some heroes we are indeed ! Angel

At least we acquire the right to give it a shot and we acquire the right to rant together. It happens at least once a month that I look up and say: "WTF were you thinking with such a heavy veil ?!". I think we earned the right to cast our vote to the Universe when we paid the price by coming here.

My vote is cast. Wink
(08-02-2021, 06:40 PM)999 Wrote: [ -> ]The entire situation is Kafkaesque. It feels like a design flaw in the universe, as if this is all a computer program, but there's some looping glitch that nobody has yet figured out how to resolve.

There was a time when I had a lot of similar complaints, but I guess I've gotten used to it.
As one grows more deeply into self and discovers that consciousness, even in small sections, is essentially unbounded, it gets more interesting.  By this I mean that each energy center is a gateway into lots of interesting shades of experience.  The most awkward part may be that at any time one can be shot into the sphere of a lower center to do more learning, regardless of how high up the ladder one had just been climbing.

To view the situation in terms of consciousness--rather than in terms of mainly mundane obligations and permutations--lends the entire affair a more organised and balanced sense of how living here for now connects to a far larger experience of being.  One may not be able to see much of the connections between the outer experience and the inner planes, but the more one senses these resonances, the more rewarding is the experience of sojourning here, I would argue.

My reference isn't to the sexual activities themselves, it's about the maelstrom of political furor around them from all sides. There's the cancellation phenomenon: people deemed homophobic are at risk of being excommunicated, being fired from their jobs, shamed on the internet in front of millions of people, abandoned by their friends and family. This is one of the number one topics of concern for this generation. You've probably heard of it, but I don't know if you know how intense it actually is.

This is my view of cancel culture.

Cancel culture is like a swing of the pendulum until it balances out and reaches the mid-point. I am older, so I can say with certainty that I have had to endure a lifetime of people saying stupid things in the name of patriarchy and racism. All these petty comments of "cancel culture" are a symptom of change, similar to when the French revolutionists turned on each other. The pendulum swings too far in the other direction. Eventually the pendulum will move to the center, though maybe not for a few years. People don't think before they open their mouths or post things on social media- on any issue. It is really quite vapid. Then the negativity grows and becomes a critical mass of bad behaviour in favour of the opposite position. It's really a mob mentality that humankind will (hopefully) learn to turn into a positive.

It's humans sorting themselves out after years of bad behaviour. It's an inevitable step in 3D on the longer path to 4th/5th/6th dimension etc.

Coming from a 20-something, social media is wreaking havoc on the collective consciousness of everyone my age. I am off social media for the most part and that has helped. But anxiety and depression run so rampant with so many people my age and below. It has become very normalized and a common subject of self-depreciating jokes. I know that these conditions are real and affect some people that live healthy lifestyles. But I can't help but feel like a huge part of the widespread depression and anxiety is a result of overstimulation and extreme self-consciousness brought about by social media as well as the uphill climb in society to avoid high fructose corn syrup and other highly processed, also normalized, meals.

A lot of our parents don't know any better than to feed us that crap, and once you grow up on it, it is hard to change. I am seeing a lot of people my age as they get in to their 20s begin caring deeply about their health though. There has definitely been a sort of mass public health wake up that all of the food from chains and processing is not good for us. I think social media played a part in that 'wake up' as well. A lot of us are overstimulated and overinformed haha
Pages: 1 2