Bring4th

Full Version: Reading minds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible in 3rd density for an adept, or someone on their way to becoming one, to be able to know someone else's thoughts, feelings, fears, desires, biases, etc. or is that only possible in 4th density? I think this would be a super useful skill for someone polarizing on either path.
its about being sensitive to what others think and feel. a lot of examples of this are already present for thousands of years. mothers feeling the thoughts/emotions of their children, close friends, etc etc.
This is possible, but before it happens, I think that the receiver needs to become completly opened up, both to himself/herself and other selves. He/she needs to be completly honest to himself/herself, ie use catalyst to almost 100%. This kind of "communication" is described in a book by Morgan (don't remember her last name) and the title of the book is "Messages from down under". She walked with an aborigin tribe in Australias outback for 3 months. Their society is/was the most consonant 3D evolvment that I know of on surface of Earth. Unfortunatly for Earth and rest of us they decided to eliminate themselves from the surface of Earth. They have stoped to have any more children and are about to die out. Specific about them is that they all are very healthy, use magic/infinite energy to heal/cure each other, they communicate by using telepathy, live in harmony with their invironment, and don't look down on white people despite everything, or anyone for that matter. If everyone would have this kind of envolvement in 3D there would be no need for Wanderers...

Then there are mediums who can pick up feelings, perceptions and your energies to read you.
I guess it depends on what you're expecting? If you're expecting someone to press his fingers against his temples look constipated and then have someone else receive the message word for word then I guess it takes a very advanced being...

But telepathy, knowing what the other is doing and thinking about on a subconscious level is quite common.
Ankh, that books sounded interesting so I looked it up but apparently the story was made up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlo_Morgan (see references)
(12-06-2010, 06:03 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, that books sounded interesting so I looked it up but apparently the story was made up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlo_Morgan (see references)

Woaw, didn't know that. That's too bad. I kind of held that story close to my heart... Thought of it as a kind of ideal life in 3D... Well, sorry then, I thought the story was real... Some things are too good to be true then.
(12-06-2010, 03:19 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible in 3rd density for an adept, or someone on their way to becoming one, to be able to know someone else's thoughts, feelings, fears, desires, biases, etc. or is that only possible in 4th density? I think this would be a super useful skill for someone polarizing on either path.

My massage therapist said that at one time point she suddenly knew all of the thoughts of everyone that she encountered. She said that is was really weird and soon became overwhelmed. She prayed for this 'gift' to stop if it could not be used for a greater good. It stopped and did not return.
I doubt that 3rd density people can read each other minds. The way I see it, reading minds requires the ability to become aware of the fine waves of the brain. Some machines can do that at this time. And in the future, we may see small machines that can read and interpret these waves, at a distance, just like Bluetooth. It will probably take many years before efficient interpretation of brain waves becomes possible. We must remember that it took tens of thousands of yours, a great amount of help, and possible genetic manipulation, in order for us to have come so far.
4th density will most likely evolve slowly. I doubt that people in a couple of years will be able to read each others mind.
One way to see how mind reading can be achieved is by considering technological and genetic advancement. As we progress, we may be able to first create machines that can interpret brain waves, this can gradually evolve until they are small enough to implant in the body. Eventually, we will be able to alter our genetic structure in order to achieve that ability.
If we consider how far we have come in the last hundred years, and the level of acceleration in our technological evolution, this may not be that far in the future.
A change in the vibrations of the planet and within our local space, may affect the way that brain waves are transmitted, and may aid in our ability to sense them, and relate to them.

(12-06-2010, 05:53 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it depends on what you're expecting? If you're expecting someone to press his fingers against his temples look constipated and then have someone else receive the message word for word then I guess it takes a very advanced being...

But telepathy, knowing what the other is doing and thinking about on a subconscious level is quite common.
Search 'telepathy' on Lawofone.info.

Short answer is yes.
(12-06-2010, 08:11 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that 3rd density people can read each other minds. The way I see it, reading minds requires the ability to become aware of the fine waves of the brain. Some machines can do that at this time. And in the future, we may see small machines that can read and interpret these waves, at a distance, just like Bluetooth. It will probably take many years before efficient interpretation of brain waves becomes possible. We must remember that it took tens of thousands of yours, a great amount of help, and possible genetic manipulation, in order for us to have come so far.
4th density will most likely evolve slowly. I doubt that people in a couple of years will be able to read each others mind.
With all due respect I know people who read minds to impressive levels today. And I think we all do it to a degree.

Quote: One way to see how mind reading can be achieved is by considering technological and genetic advancement. As we progress, we may be able to first create machines that can interpret brain waves, this can gradually evolve until they are small enough to implant in the body. Eventually, we will be able to alter our genetic structure in order to achieve that ability.
If we consider how far we have come in the last hundred years, and the level of acceleration in our technological evolution, this may not be that far in the future.
A change in the vibrations of the planet and within our local space, may affect the way that brain waves are transmitted, and may aid in our ability to sense them, and relate to them.
I don't think this is at all true. I've seen mind reading in action both me reading other people and other people reading me. That's today, no hypothetical future or weird training required. It is a skill we've had since before we were human. It's part of how our brains naturally work.

Aboriginals are known for using the skill consciously. the rest of us sort of forgot how to do it consciously. But we're still doing it subconsciously on an almost daily basis. And becoming sensitive to it is a natural process once you accept it as true.
I stand corrected
I think that we have the potential to eventually read mind. And I have read of Indian holy men who can read mind. As Ra said, there are those who can access other density potential. They also said that we are one with all, which means that we have a lot more potential that we know.
I was writing about humans on earth in general.
(12-06-2010, 10:02 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2010, 08:11 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that 3rd density people can read each other minds. The way I see it, reading minds requires the ability to become aware of the fine waves of the brain. Some machines can do that at this time. And in the future, we may see small machines that can read and interpret these waves, at a distance, just like Bluetooth. It will probably take many years before efficient interpretation of brain waves becomes possible. We must remember that it took tens of thousands of yours, a great amount of help, and possible genetic manipulation, in order for us to have come so far.
With all due respect I know people who read minds to impressive levels today. And I think we all do it to a degree.

Quote: One way to see how mind reading can be achieved is by considering technological and genetic advancement. As we progress, we may be able to first create machines that can interpret brain waves, this can gradually evolve until they are small enough to implant in the body. Eventually, we will be able to alter our genetic structure in order to achieve that ability.
I don't think this is at all true. I've seen mind reading in action both me reading other people and other people reading me. That's today, no hypothetical future or weird training required. It is a skill we've had since before we were human. It's part of how our brains naturally work.

Aboriginals are known for using the skill consciously. the rest of us sort of forgot how to do it consciously. But we're still doing it subconsciously on an almost daily basis. And becoming sensitive to it is a natural process once you accept it as true.
But what do we mean by "mind reading", really?

One can certainly get impressions from what a person is imagining and interpret those from their own perspective or symbol set. I think an exact match is rare or impossible, since a unique personality defines the energy patterns used to construct the source images. However, only a sufficient enough impression is needed to sync up and reconstruct a "gist".

Two or more people can also be on the same "landscape" of a shared, intersubjective mind, exploring and experiencing the same ideas simultaneously. The more in sync or on the same page the participating individuals are, the less need of words to guide.

"Mind" is a principle of nature. There is a planetary "mind", for example (i.e. racial mind, noosphere, akashic records). A person can tap into different levels of this planetary mind. One level feels like an ontological-other presence that somehow "knows" you well enough to communicate answers to your questions in extraordinarily efficient manner.
I do not see it so much as 'mind reading' but as a type of 'Soul blending' or sharing of light.

Those of 'like mind' are most likely to establish communication initially. I feel that an entities 'consciousness bubble' or sphere (of influence) intersects with all of Creation. The connection however is not seen in 3D.
How the metaphysics work is being discussed here at the moment on the 'Ra's Code' thread.

I would encourage the first 'mind' you try to read to be your own Higher Self - This has smoothed the pathway for additional contact and support from the guides, in my case.

Let me use an example of how 'telepathy' may fit into the larger picture of Harvest.

A group of entities unite in common cause, in this case serving the Positive Polarity.
The 'Tribe of Many Colours' would represent one such group. They are indigenous earth peoples and shamans completing the last sub octave of this density and have returned as 'message bringers'.
They ‘meet’ telepathically to discuss and understand the needs of the various peoples around the globe.
The group then send a calling to the spiritual hierarchy who are then able to provide the energies or assistance that is most suitable. This is what I would term obtaining spiritual mass using the Law of Squares. The vibration sent is literally 'heard' by all of Creation because we are One.
When the world was still fully in the 3D duality the callings of earth people were fewer and less coordinated. This has changed due to the installation of an energy grid around the planet.

Kryon has been discussed already recently and can be seen to provide this 'magnetic service'.

This, again in my humble opinion, was the 4D activation of terra allowing those with dual activated bodies to polarise more quickly and with less work and discomfort than previously.
This has opened the channels for higher (blue, violet) chakra work, including telepathy/empathy.
We actively seek the Creator who, in his great wisdom, allows us to use the wonderful 'tools' he offers.

Love & Light
(12-07-2010, 02:48 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"Mind" is a principle of nature. There is a planetary "mind", for example (i.e. racial mind, noosphere, akashic records). A person can tap into different levels of this planetary mind. One level feels like an ontological-other presence that somehow "knows" you well enough to communicate answers to your questions in extraordinarily efficient manner.

I think this is the core of how it works. Mind is embedded in nature. Our bodies merely tap int it and create focal points. We exist in mind as such focal points. But we are not limited to our own focus. We're very able to perceive other peoples focus.

Depending on the focus you have a different mindset. Humans happen to have a personal focus, a group focus, a societal focus. You could call these logoi.

My strongest feats of mind reading were always when I was at ease (inner quiet), and had some time to acclimatize to a person. Smell their energy, and get into their mindsets. When that happens occasionally you can literally sense their thoughts. You can follow changes in it to the millisecond.

I've had people literally physically run away from me at that moment, they could not cope with the idea with essentially a stranger talking to them responding to their their thoughts as if they were spoken out loud. I just learned to stop doing this after some people stopped talking to me and started seeing me as some evil wizard.

One particularly strong but positive incident was with a friend, we had talked about some issues he had encountered. And he was processing our talk in his mind. I was sitting next to him. At a certain point we must have been quiet for at least 10 minutes I just felt him bump into the frustrations. And I told him "There, right there, now you're doing it!" His response was to laugh really really hard.

I am certainly not the best at it. And I doubt I have achieved anything near any limit of any human possibility. So as far as mind reading goes it must go vastly deeper than I've been able to experience. For me it's a combination of sensing energies, knowing people, but certainly there is also occasionally perceiving the actual thoughts themselves. If I can do that, then someone who's really good at it must be able to do that much more.
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on the focus you have a different mindset. Humans happen to have a personal focus, a group focus, a societal focus. You could call these logoi.

Apparently, the earth itself supports/maintains/nurtures at least some layer or aspect of what we might refer to as societal mind. Consider what mind attributes "yellow ray" or solar-plexus chakra has, for example. According to the Ra Material, this support will cease (go into potentiation). If I understand correctly, consequently, yellow-ray learning about ourselves will go unsupported, externally. That is, the training wheels come off. Those "unbalanced" in this area may then feel lost or indecisive, whereas previously they'd been able to successfully identify with the status quo or group mind.

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I am certainly not the best at it. And I doubt I have achieved anything near any limit of any human possibility. So as far as mind reading goes it must go vastly deeper than I've been able to experience. For me it's a combination of sensing energies, knowing people, but certainly there is also occasionally perceiving the actual thoughts themselves. If I can do that, then someone who's really good at it must be able to do that much more.

There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought. They can work comfortably in symbol and metaphor, which is the language of the mind. For example, see an illness as a dark area and bring light to it, or a frozen aspect of self and dethaw it. This is common practice for any shaman. Carl Jung's "active imagination" is very similar.
(12-07-2010, 09:28 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on the focus you have a different mindset. Humans happen to have a personal focus, a group focus, a societal focus. You could call these logoi.

Apparently, the earth itself supports/maintains/nurtures at least some layer or aspect of what we might refer to as societal mind. Consider what mind attributes "yellow ray" or solar-plexus chakra has, for example. According to the Ra Material, this support will cease (go into potentiation). If I understand correctly, consequently, yellow-ray learning about ourselves will go unsupported, externally. That is, the training wheels come off. Those "unbalanced" in this area may then feel lost or indecisive, whereas previously they'd been able to successfully identify with the status quo or group mind.
That makes sense. Basically, the group mind changes and it becomes required for the individual to make choices that were usually handled by group mind.

"The service has been discontinued, please make your own decisions for today."

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I am certainly not the best at it. And I doubt I have achieved anything near any limit of any human possibility. So as far as mind reading goes it must go vastly deeper than I've been able to experience. For me it's a combination of sensing energies, knowing people, but certainly there is also occasionally perceiving the actual thoughts themselves. If I can do that, then someone who's really good at it must be able to do that much more.

There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought.
Wow, that's just surreal. In a metaphoric way every man and woman is a universe. Inhabited by many creatures who have all kinds of relationships to each other. Strive, conflict, love.

Do you have experiences with these people or know where to find out about them? I'm curious?

Quote:They can work comfortably in symbol and metaphor, which is the language of the mind. For example, see an illness as a dark area and bring light to it, or a frozen aspect of self and dethaw it. This is common practice for any shaman. Carl Jung's "active imagination" is very similar.
Precisely, it should be remembered that this is metaphor though. Illness isn't really dark. But these metaphors allow our subconscious to understand what we're trying to tell it and allows us to understand the responses.

In this way, I've seen a few times that metaphorically understanding why some problem is is already a cause for healing. Even if you just know for a fact that the metaphor is not reality. It is sufficient explanation to the subconscious to allow it to heal itself.

A lot of past life insight resulting in spontaneous healing could be explained by that. The subconscious gets it, it makes sense, so it can let go. This doesn't mean it's true.. It just means it's true enough to make sense to the subconscious.

Also in real life the same mechanisms often apply. I put a lot of faith in synchronistic events. Like walking with someone and spotting an animal that's not usually there. And well, all magical work is essentially the invokation of synchronicity.
(12-07-2010, 09:28 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought. They can work comfortably in symbol and metaphor, which is the language of the mind. For example, see an illness as a dark area and bring light to it, or a frozen aspect of self and dethaw it. This is common practice for any shaman. Carl Jung's "active imagination" is very similar.

what you are talking about is healing through 7d balance.

but that is rather an overshot. if the entity in question does not want/accept anything, you cannot project any kind of state of mind to that entity. in addition, the factors regarding whether the entity can keep that state of mind, has the resources and environment to do it and so on, also matters.
(12-07-2010, 11:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 09:28 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought. They can work comfortably in symbol and metaphor, which is the language of the mind. For example, see an illness as a dark area and bring light to it, or a frozen aspect of self and dethaw it. This is common practice for any shaman. Carl Jung's "active imagination" is very similar.

but that is rather an overshot. If the entity in question does not want/accept anything, you cannot project any kind of state of mind to that entity. In addition, the factors regarding whether the entity can keep that state of mind, has the resources and environment to do it and so on, also matters.

Do not believe that is the Truth.
The Spiritual Hierarchy will always provide the required catalyst. It is a matter of intent. We are One.
(12-07-2010, 11:10 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

but that is rather an overshot. If the entity in question does not want/accept anything, you cannot project any kind of state of mind to that entity. In addition, the factors regarding whether the entity can keep that state of mind, has the resources and environment to do it and so on, also matters.

The Spiritual Hierarchy will always provide the required catalyst. It is a matter of intent. We are One.

i dont understand.
(12-07-2010, 11:17 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 11:10 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont understand.

I#m a little sleepy right now. Will reply in due time. Thanks for the question.

(12-07-2010, 11:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what you are talking about is healing through 7d balance.
There must be balance, but not sure what 7d means in this context. The "vibrations" are first raised (person is operating with highest-possible chakra balance), because a template of wholeness is created in the more subtle bodies of the one to be healed. This wholeness is typically imagined by the shaman who can do this due to extraordinary knowledge of self. To know self is to know other.

(12-07-2010, 11:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]but that is rather an overshot. if the entity in question does not want/accept anything, you cannot project any kind of state of mind to that entity.
Of course you can, in the same manner you can interfere with anyone vulnerable enough, in more "conventional" ways, without their permission or knowledge.

(12-07-2010, 11:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]in addition, the factors regarding whether the entity can keep that state of mind, has the resources and environment to do it and so on, also matters.
It's not really a mind "state" per se, just a pattern alteration. The mind is on "auto-pilot" constantly renewing and following these patterns.
(12-07-2010, 09:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There must be balance, but not sure what 7d means in this context. The "vibrations" are first raised (person is operating with highest-possible chakra balance), because a template of wholeness is created in the more subtle bodies of the one to be healed. This wholeness is typically imagined by the shaman who can do this due to extraordinary knowledge of self. To know self is to know other.

i meant 7th chakra - violet energy.

there is no surefire thing that a shaman would know its self. there are a lot of entities coming and passing by from this planet as shamans since aeons.

Quote:Of course you can, in the same manner you can interfere with anyone vulnerable enough, in more "conventional" ways, without their permission or knowledge.

wont stick, if the entity, in spiritual level, doesnt accept it.
(12-07-2010, 09:56 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense. Basically, the group mind changes and it becomes required for the individual to make choices that were usually handled by group mind.

Yes, it is humorous. There will be a need to "fall back" to selfhood, but will the person know him/herself when that knowledge is called to task in some circumstance? Operating unconsciously, without yellow-ray societal support, means projection will be rampant. You can almost predict certain social themes symptomatic of this lack of support. Some of which are incipient, as the intuitives have noticed and reported in other threads here.

There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought.

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's just surreal. In a metaphoric way every man and woman is a universe. Inhabited by many creatures who have all kinds of relationships to each other. Strive, conflict, love.
AFAIK, it's not just a metaphor, but rather the reality. We are co-extant.

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have experiences with these people or know where to find out about them? I'm curious?
I don't think its important who they are. Like anything else, they tend to show up synchronistically. The point was that the methods and experiences exist. "mind reading" and even "telepathy" are poor words to describe a deeply engaging and information-rich, multi-level, experience.

Quote:They can work comfortably in symbol and metaphor, which is the language of the mind. For example, see an illness as a dark area and bring light to it, or a frozen aspect of self and dethaw it. This is common practice for any shaman. Carl Jung's "active imagination" is very similar.
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Precisely, it should be remembered that this is metaphor though. Illness isn't really dark. But these metaphors allow our subconscious to understand what we're trying to tell it and allows us to understand the responses.
Yes, it is symbol. But as above, so below. Which one precedes, or subsumes manifestation?

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]In this way, I've seen a few times that metaphorically understanding why some problem is is already a cause for healing. Even if you just know for a fact that the metaphor is not reality. It is sufficient explanation to the subconscious to allow it to heal itself.
Yes. Take a look at the "Yuen Method" or "EFT", the common element is a simple acknowledgement and acceptance.

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of past life insight resulting in spontaneous healing could be explained by that. The subconscious gets it, it makes sense, so it can let go. This doesn't mean it's true.. It just means it's true enough to make sense to the subconscious.
Yes. But what's "true", really?

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Also in real life the same mechanisms often apply. I put a lot of faith in synchronistic events. Like walking with someone and spotting an animal that's not usually there. And well, all magical work is essentially the invokation of synchronicity.
I've seen that the universe is consistently more than willing to cooperate. It will provide an answer to any question you consciously or unconsciously pose.
(12-07-2010, 09:40 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Of course you can, in the same manner you can interfere with anyone vulnerable enough, in more "conventional" ways, without their permission or knowledge.

wont stick, if the entity, in spiritual level, doesnt accept it.
The entity must first be capable of accepting that aspect or area of themselves that would be changed, in order to circumvent change. It can indeed stick. That's the whole issue with the exploitation offered with psychic greeting. But it's always a learning experience for both parties as they are naturally bound.
(12-07-2010, 09:40 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i meant 7th chakra - violet energy.
My understanding is that it's the 6th, ajna chakra, or "third-eye".
(12-07-2010, 09:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The entity must first be capable of accepting that aspect or area of themselves that would be changed, in order to circumvent change. It can indeed stick. That's the whole issue with the exploitation offered with psychic greeting. But it's always a learning experience for both parties as they are naturally bound.

negative greeting exaggerates already found issues, if we talk from Ra. tho at point they said that the 5d entity was capable of creating its ways of intrusion by building them up eventually.

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 09:40 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i meant 7th chakra - violet energy.
My understanding is that it's the 6th, ajna chakra, or "third-eye".

6 is the energy of co-creator, creation, creating, intuition and so on.

7 is overall balance ray. if you remember the pyramid talk, the king's room is intended to make an effect like a 'finely balanced' entity's 7th chakra, which would disrupt the other entity's 7th vibrations, so that healing can be effected.
I am enjoying this discussion.
I am sorry for posting the last reply here. It was meant for another thread. I couldn't remove it.

Brittany

I'd say I'm definitely no "adept" in the matter, but I have read people's thoughts before, and have known numerous other people who can do it as well. I think it is actually more natural than we presume...it seems to me like it is something everyone is more than capable of, but we've simply forgotten how to do it, too distracted by a world where silence is a rare gift indeed. I certainly believe that in 4th density, telepathy will come much more to the forefront. It seems like it would require much less effort once the veil had been lifted, but there seems to be an increase of it right here, right now as well. We are awfully close to 4th, after all. :-)
(12-07-2010, 09:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 09:56 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense. Basically, the group mind changes and it becomes required for the individual to make choices that were usually handled by group mind.

Yes, it is humorous. There will be a need to "fall back" to selfhood, but will the person know him/herself when that knowledge is called to task in some circumstance? Operating unconsciously, without yellow-ray societal support, means projection will be rampant. You can almost predict certain social themes symptomatic of this lack of support. Some of which are incipient, as the intuitives have noticed and reported in other threads here.
I like your insights. In a way, projection IS more rampant right now isn't it? It seems like "the other guy" did it more than usual. I have this weird massochistic hobby to read the comments under news stories, to see how people are doing. Projection is rampant.

Quote:

There are those that can see and experience another's imagination, their past, present, and future landscapes and navigate them independently or with them. If one is sufficiently balanced, and can see another as "whole", they can also correct another's subtle imbalances by mere thought
That sounds amazing. I have no trouble believing it. I've done all those things. Just not controlled or disciplined. Rather chaotic and spontaneous. Have you met these people?

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's just surreal. In a metaphoric way every man and woman is a universe. Inhabited by many creatures who have all kinds of relationships to each other. Strive, conflict, love.
AFAIK, it's not just a metaphor, but rather the reality. We are co-extant.
Everything is a metaphor. ;P

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have experiences with these people or know where to find out about them? I'm curious?
I don't think its important who they are. Like anything else, they tend to show up synchronistically. The point was that the methods and experiences exist. "mind reading" and even "telepathy" are poor words to describe a deeply engaging and information-rich, multi-level, experience.
It's important to a curious man. I agree with your faith in synchronicity. But that does not mean we should stop being enthusiastic like children.

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Precisely, it should be remembered that this is metaphor though. Illness isn't really dark. But these metaphors allow our subconscious to understand what we're trying to tell it and allows us to understand the responses.
Yes, it is symbol. But as above, so below. Which one precedes, or subsumes manifestation?

(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]In this way, I've seen a few times that metaphorically understanding why some problem is is already a cause for healing. Even if you just know for a fact that the metaphor is not reality. It is sufficient explanation to the subconscious to allow it to heal itself.
Yes. Take a look at the "Yuen Method" or "EFT", the common element is a simple acknowledgement and acceptance.[/quote]
I will look at those. I learned about that technique from a psychic healer.

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of past life insight resulting in spontaneous healing could be explained by that. The subconscious gets it, it makes sense, so it can let go. This doesn't mean it's true.. It just means it's true enough to make sense to the subconscious.
Yes. But what's "true", really?
I'm sure something is Tongue

Quote:
(12-07-2010, 05:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Also in real life the same mechanisms often apply. I put a lot of faith in synchronistic events. Like walking with someone and spotting an animal that's not usually there. And well, all magical work is essentially the invokation of synchronicity.
I've seen that the universe is consistently more than willing to cooperate. It will provide an answer to any question you consciously or unconsciously pose.
Whether you like the answer or not Tongue
Some interesting material on the subject:

Christopher Bache - The Living Classroom
Teaching and Collective Consciousness (book)

Christopher Bache - The Individual and Matrix Consciousness Pt 1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyAGS6zbd8

Christopher Bache - The Individual and Matrix Consciousness Pt 2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxqPI3RYTc

Rupert Sheldrake - The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY
(12-07-2010, 11:04 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]negative greeting exaggerates already found issues

Profound and astute observation!
As for the healing/7th density issue:

Ra is of the 6th density, the density of unity, which corresponds to the indigo third eye chakra. This is the chakra which is used in the healing of the body. It's where the Intelligent Energy is brought in and finds its way to the point of the physical body that needs healing.

Ra says in session 4, question 20:
Quote:One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

This works. I've experienced it before! Smile So, healing must occur by tapping into the potential of unity experienced in the 6th density. But I don't think that we can say all healing comes from the 6th density because the 7th density violet ray balance of the entity, as unity says, must play a part. I think probably it is the passive enabler of the active 6th density principle. Kryon also says that the 7th shift in enlightenment is the ability to heal your own body. Maybe the healing of others is a part of indigo ray potential, and the healing of self is a part of violet ray potential?
Pages: 1 2