Bring4th

Full Version: Left with a feeling of doom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don’t know about you guys but after reading the Ra material and quo’s channelings I feel left with a sensation of impending doom because of one single concept. Just one single concept, the rest of the material is super nice.
The concept is that of successful graduation or failure to graduate.
So Ra and quo say: If you’ve been at least 51% of your time altruistic you go to a nice heaven and you’re gonna incarnate in a body with superhuman powers. If you’ve only been altruistic 50% of your time you need to reincarnate for other 75.000 years (probably forgetting your past at every reincarnation) in 3rd density again.

The old concept of heaven and hell basically. I thought that concept was invented thousands of years ago to keep humanity enslaved in a constant sensation of fear... Now Ra is coming up with that concept as well, so it must be true i guess, unless he is deliberately laying to us.
I don’t remember who was it but one guy who had been contacted by benevolent extraterrestrials was asked during an interview “how would you know if you’re being contacted by a benevolent or malevolent extraterrestrial?”
He answered that the benevolent being would leave you with a sensation of peace, joy and love while a malevolent contact would leave you with a feeling of being doomed and just fear in general.

This channelings resemble religion in the following way:
Religious doctrine is 99% full great hope-giving concepts but in the end the priest hits you with a caveat. Heaven and hell concept. This concept doesn’t give you hope and wisdom, it just gives you fear.
The same with the channelings: 99% great knowledge and gives you hope and good feelings, but then comes the concept of heaven and hell. (and please don’t tell me that another 75000 years in 3rd density is not hell!)

You can end up living in constant anxiety this way cause you have absolutely no way to tell how polarized you are.
Implicitly Quo is saying: “trade your current life’s happiness for much greater happiness in the next life.” What if that is a scam?
What if theses channelings are just an extremely well made mind-trap delivered by some 5th density STS entity, for people like us that don’t fall too easily for the traditional dogmas like old school religions. 99% good stuff to lure you in and than hit with mind-handcuffs.
Maybe we all go to heaven after we die no matter what we did in this life.
Only 26k more years. It is like repeating 3rd grade because you failed to get enough credits or missed enough days.

Your current understanding of the material is flawed, most likely due to contamination from human indoctrination camps called "schools".

Here is a much clearer and more accurate rendition of what heaven and hell is.

Quote:Message 21: December 14, 2020

My dear children, I come to you today to explain the counterpart to my earlier message where I described Hell.  Today, I shall tell you about Heaven.

No, my dear ones, it is not a place in the clouds where you play the harp and drink ambrosia.  Silly, isn’t it? As a description of a rich and complex spiritual reality?  Of course it is; but that is not – thankfully! – what Heaven is.

It is simply a place where those of you who have chosen to love each other will go after what you call “death” from the physical plane of existence; that is the truth.  What kind of place is it, you may ask?  An easier place to live, by far, my dear ones.  It is a place where you are surrounded by the kind and caring people whose value systems are similar to yours in that respect – the valuing of other-selves as much or more than they value their own selves.  Imagine a world like that, my dear ones.  Think what it would feel like to know, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, that every single person you may chance to come across is like you in that regard.  How easy life would feel, and how freeing to know that all around you can be trusted, relied upon, to care about you and whatever difficulties you may be encountering – rather than using you to their own advantage.  Take a moment, now, and reflect upon these truths.

When you come to me with your difficulties and I say, “they are but temporary”, as I have said before in my earlier messages, I mean that by the time you get to Heaven there will be no difficulties of that nature remaining, for all will care about each one as I care about each one of you.  That is the truth.

So you see, my children – Heaven is not a place but a state of being; that is the truth.  That state of being, brought into any place, establishes it as Heaven.  That is your destiny, my beloved ones: to inherit the Earth, this beautiful planet, and transform it into a Heaven by your own wills; by your own Kindness; by your gentle Love for each living being around you.  That is your destiny.

With that said, I take my leave for today.  Now, you understand the basics of Heaven and Hell. Know that in each, life – existence – is as rich and variegated as your life on Earth is right now.  There is work to do, and growth to accomplish – whichever “track” you choose.  It is up to you; regardless of where you are, there I will be with you, always - yes, my dear ones, even in the darkest depths of Hell.  How can that be, you might ask?  Remember, my dearest ones, that I am you, under the Veil of Illusion.  Wherever you go, I am there with you, too.

Adonai.

http://thestrangerspeaks.com/

Much of people's doom is not due to external sources. It is their own internal frailty and immaturity.
(05-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t know about you guys but after reading the Ra material and quo’s channelings I feel left with a sensation of impending doom because of one single concept. Just one single concept, the rest of the material is super nice.
So Ra and quo say: If you’ve been at least 51% of your time altruistic you go to a nice heaven and you’re gonna incarnate in a body with superhuman powers. If you’ve only been altruistic 50% of your time you need to reincarnate for other 75.000 years (probably forgetting your past at every reincarnation) in 3rd density again.

The old concept of heaven and hell basically. I thought that concept was invented thousands of years ago to keep humanity enslaved in a constant sensation of fear... Now Ra is coming up with that concept as well, so it must be true i guess, unless he is deliberately laying to us.

Kindly help to point out where did Mr Ra said that one need to reincarnate for other 75,000 years?
I'm not defending Mr Ra whatsoever, I'm just curious where did he said such a thing?

A consciousness incarnated as human does not necessarily must be incarnated again as human.
Although most of them probably does, due to the 'attraction of karma' of their just-ended life.
If one choose to do so, or at least aware of such option, one might choose to incarnate in other worlds/realms/planets.

Even if one choose to incarnate in 3rd density again, it's not 'hell' with fire, brimstone and torture, as I believe you've experienced today.

But if one choose to experience fire, brimstone and torture then definitely such experience can also be arranged. Hey some do find 'excitement' for experiencing such a thing.

There has been many "human consciousness" who has attained straight away 'liberation' (Sanskrit: Mokhsa)
Basically he/she went straight to unification with the infinite creator and no longer have the urge to incarnate or experience any thing, at least for the time being...
That's the conception of "Para Nirvana" (literally "Non Existence") and those who wish it and has gained it are being titled as "Buddha".

The thing is nobody will actually 'enforce' you to incarnate or not to incarnate, everything will be based on your own free will.

Quote:I don’t remember who was it but one guy who had been contacted by benevolent extraterrestrials was asked during an interview “how would you know if you’re being contacted by a benevolent or malevolent extraterrestrial?”
He answered that the benevolent being would leave you with a sensation of peace, joy and love while a malevolent contact would leave you with a feeling of being doomed and just fear in general.

That's true, and it's not only applicable to 'extra terrestrial',
Try facing your grumpy angry boss for such experience. He's powerful, he's the boss, he earned more than you, but he's angry... why is that?

Benevolent entities (ET or non ET) will never try to enforce his will upon others or even have the urge to control others.

Quote:You can end up living in constant anxiety this way cause you have absolutely no way to tell how polarized you are.
Implicitly Quo is saying: “trade your current life’s happiness for much greater happiness in the next life.” What if that is a scam?
What if theses channelings are just an extremely well made mind-trap delivered by some 5th density STS entity, for people like us that don’t fall too easily for the traditional dogmas like old school religions. 99% good stuff to lure you in and than hit with mind-handcuffs. Maybe we all go to heaven after we die no matter what we did in this life.

Where did Quo said such a thing?
I'm not defending Mr Quo whatsoever, I'm just curious where did he said such a thing?

Happiness is one's own mindset, when one accept everything, be content with everything, grateful of everything then he/she will be happy regardless of what kind of event that he/she's experiencing.

As thus does 'graduation to 4th density' really matter?
As such one should be worried whether they will attain it or not attaining it?
What makes you to think that you cannot be happy in 3rd density? or 2nd density? or straight to 8th density (Non Existence)?
Staying in 3D is not a punition.

3D is for making The Choice. If you are bothered with the idea of staying in 3D, chances are that you already made your choice and are just anxious to begin your work in 4D (or to go back to your home density).
(05-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t know about you guys but after reading the Ra material and quo’s channelings I feel left with a sensation of impending doom because of one single concept. Just one single concept, the rest of the material is super nice.

I don’t remember who was it but one guy who had been contacted by benevolent extraterrestrials was asked during an interview “how would you know if you’re being contacted by a benevolent or malevolent extraterrestrial?”

This channelings resemble religion in the following way:
Religious doctrine is 99% full great hope-giving concepts but in the end the priest hits you with a caveat. Heaven and hell concept. This concept doesn’t give you hope and wisdom, it just gives you fear.
The same with the channelings: 99% great knowledge and gives you hope and good feelings, but then comes the concept of heaven and hell. (and please don’t tell me that another 75000 years in 3rd density is not hell!)

You can end up living in constant anxiety this way cause you have absolutely no way to tell how polarized you are.
What if theses channelings are just an extremely well made mind-trap delivered by some 5th density STS entity, for people like us that don’t fall too easily for the traditional dogmas like old school religions. 99% good stuff to lure you in and than hit with mind-handcuffs.
Maybe we all go to heaven after we die no matter what we did in this life.

Sad I understand what you are saying. It can appear to say this even though the material doesn't truly mean to make this notion. It saddens my heart that this is the interpretation you are getting as I know you must be weary of 3rd density like so very many of us are. We are all here for you. This actually is a great community and I urge you, if you can, to continue seeking further for your personal truth. Take care.
One thing to keep in mind is that, unlike the Christian interpretation of the afterlife, harvest is not based off a single lifetime but the overall trend over all your lifetimes as measured by your violet-ray energy field.

Another thing is that when you die the "you" that is worrying about this will be returned to the greater sea of being that is your true self. In this state you will have awareness of the emotions, biases and distortions that led you to choose to incarnate in this life in the first place. There is no punishment in incarnating, only a desire to truly know and experience the fullness of the self, which is driven by love.

Third density is difficult in some ways, but in other ways there is a lot of beauty to be experienced and the unique perspective offered by the veil makes experience here all the more meaningful. Plus the food is not bad.
If you exist, there is hope.

If one wants, one can choose to see the horror in everyday existence.

If one wants, one can choose to see the beauty in everyday existence.

There is much beauty, hope, and outright joy in the Ra and Q'uo material.

There is much hope in your very questioning on bring4th these feelings of doom. Then others reach out and shine some light of clarity from their perspective. Then you can view things from this other perspective, where the sun is shining and the sky is perhaps more clear.

Everything is a matter of perspective.
(05-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]You can end up living in constant anxiety this way cause you have absolutely no way to tell how polarized you are.

Maybe it is challenging to intellectually perceive the exact level of your polarisation (I'm not saying it is impossible though. The One only knows). But there are a lit of hints in life to mark ones progress. At some point bringing about the change one is looking for. One can contemplate the archetype Transformation of the spirit.
Quote:80.19 Questioner: Then for the twentieth archetype I’m guessing that this is the Transformation of the Spirit, possibly analogous to the sixth-density merging of the paths. Is this in any way correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.
Oh ok only 26k years. My mistake than. That’s still a lot tho. Immagine you only polarized 50% or 49%, how pissed you gonna be when you find out? Haha
This system is not so great in my opinion. Why have “one time frame that fits all”? Why not evaluate each entity one by one an assign them only the right amount of time needed to polarize that 2% more? Perhaps one may only need one more short incarnation of 100 years in 3d to finally graduate, but no... you gotta do the full 26k no matter what
Personally i find it quite hard to not feel the need to balance my acts of altruism with acts of selfishness. Only this way i can live a fulfilling life. I believe balance is the key to happiness and I don’t see why this area should be exempt from balancing.
There are many key to happiness.
How many? Infinite.

Each might define what are the requirement list for them to be happy.
Including defining the requirement list as empty, I don't need any requirement to be happy.
(05-05-2021, 03:47 AM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok only 26k years. My mistake than. That’s still a lot tho. Immagine you only polarized 50% or 49%, how pissed you gonna be when you find out? Haha
This system is not so great in my opinion. Why have “one time frame that fits all”? Why not evaluate each entity one by one an assign them only the right amount of time needed to polarize that 2% more? Perhaps one may only need one more short incarnation of 100 years in 3d to finally graduate, but no... you gotta do the full 26k no matter what

My perception is that the evolution is on the personal level of mind/body/spirit includes becoming a mind/body/spirit complex in order to advance further along the way on each path. If we're talking about choosing the so-called right-hand path, it involves forming a social memory complex, making the experience more collective and harmonious in further seeking of the One Infinite Creator. Thus it seems to me logical that the harvest is happening at the end of the cycle for the whole planetary consciousness given the spiritual nature of the experience of the next octave.
Please consider that constant thinking about own action in terms of polarisation may not be helpful for this polarisation. Catalyst is given by the Mind until a bias is formed. That catalyst is programmed with the help of the Higher self and includes all the necessary experience for raising the chances of success in making the graduation on either path.
"Perhaps one may only need one more short incarnation of 100 years in 3d to finally graduate, but no... you gotta do the full 26k no matter what"

That depends on how fast of a learner you are. You may only need 3 life times to advance to graduation, but you cannot graduate ahead of the class so to speak, thus you have to wait 26k years for the others to catch up. However, there is no linear time in the higher realms, the life in between lives, so you won't be too bored.

I also find it incredibly ironic that Doomchief is here, when a thread asking about Doom comes up. The Doom Slayer is here!
It's not very helpful to think of polarity in percentages.

It is also not very helpful to think of it in terms of consciously balancing your actions.

It is a question of your attitude in life. 3D is about learning the lessons of Love. If you set your intent to learn to be ever more loving, you will receive the catalysts you need in order to manifest this.

One thing I found particularly helpful is to stop worrying about your polarity. That is part of learning to love yourself exactly as you are now. Which happens to be positively polarizing too.

Too often those walking the right hand path forget that they must start by loving the self in order to love others.

STS is not when you take care of yourself, that is still very much STO. STS is about doing things at the expense of others. You can do things for yourself on the right hand path.

STO should have been called Service To All.
(05-05-2021, 07:16 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]I also find it incredibly ironic that Doomchief is here, when a thread asking about Doom comes up. The Doom Slayer is here!

lol I was gonna say.... doomchief, you're the authority on this topic, yes? (just kidding)

sacred fool offered some wonderful advice in the "depression and accepting or resisting futility" thread. i think it can apply here. replace "sorrow" with "anxiety" or "feeling of impending doom" and i think it works out the same essentially.

hope this isn't too haphazard.... Confused

(05-01-2021, 05:08 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2021, 04:02 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]speaking from personal experience, the more open my heart has become, the more sorrow I have felt. not even "more" sorrow, necessarily, however its no longer a dull feeling like it used to be. the experience of sorrow for me has become much more acute as my heart has opened. ive taken to calling it "divine sadness". i often  feel i am providing a service when i allow myself to feel this so..... I do wonder some times.

I understand your feelings there.  For me, the heart is a much more complex level of consciousness than those which precede it.  The different parts are not connected in a linear fashion.  They come on line in different ways and can lead to different places.

One aspect of this can be a keener feeling for things (or a keener awareness of your existing feelings) in general, and if sorrow has been something you've been collecting, then your collection will become more vivid to you.

In addition to the general matter of emotions becoming deeper, there's another place in that heartscape where the general sense of self is felt as a glowing thing, not yet inflected by human foibles and complexities.  It is very easy to forgive and accept self there.

There's also a sort of place where one can hold and accept the full range of feeling one is heir to, such as Latwii mentioned.  But where we often do our seeking (at lower levels of consciousness), these places are unavailable. 

To return to your example, when feeling deep heart-felt sorrow, we often don't remain at the level of heart consciousness.  The more one can maintain the seeking at the level of green ray consciousness, the more opportunities there are to find spiritual resources to work with.  But we often take things personally and begin focusing on difficult social or personal aspects of sorrow. 

So, if you feel sorrow in your heart, talk to it, ask it what is so sad?  This may lead you to another thing and then another.  If you can maintain the search there in your heart, you will likely begin to find spiritual resources which can aid you in your seeking.

moi Wrote:How can one tune into the part of self which knows its own perfection when one is not seeking on that level?

That's one way of answering the question I posed above.  Don't let the level of seeking drop into the lower levels of consciousness before you find your spiritual, heart-domain resources.

reminder of above quotation Wrote:Do not forget it (the illusion) has but one purpose, to teach that you are whole, and perfect, acceptable, and loved.

What adds up is that it is a homophone of my family name Dumchev.
(05-05-2021, 07:16 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]"Perhaps one may only need one more short incarnation of 100 years in 3d to finally graduate, but no... you gotta do the full 26k no matter what"

That depends on how fast of a learner you are. You may only need 3 life times to advance to graduation, but you cannot graduate ahead of the class so to speak, thus you have to wait 26k years for the others to catch up. However, there is no linear time in the higher realms, the life in between lives, so you won't be too bored.

Or 1 lifetime is required to advance towards 8th density consciousness (which actually means becoming nothing thus becoming all).
If one choose to do so out of it's own free will.

Kindly correct my understanding, Mr Ra is mentioning that Planet Earth / GAIA is now 'ascending' to 4th density realm/planet.
For those currently 3rd density consciousness who, out of it's own free will, choose to experience 3th density experience, no need to worry there are trillions of realms available for that too, but not Earth. Feel free to 'respawn' in any of those trillions of realms, but not Earth.

Experiencing 3th density experience is in no way 'inferior' to 4th density experience.

Some might not like, for example, the idea of "Social Memory Complex" in 4th density, yet... and choose 3rd density experience that they're already familiar with, then it's totally fine!

Some might wishing to attain liberation straight away, thus dismantling all virtual layers of bodies / identities (Permanent disbandment of avatars or totally logging off from the VR system) then it's also fine, there you go you're 8th density consciousness. Congratulations now you're aware that you are ALL, you are the infinite creator, and everything / everyone is inside you (and not you inside everything).

Patrick Wrote:STO should have been called Service To All.
Given ALL = Infinite Creator
Then actually both STO and STS provides service to Infinite Creator, the combination of both are "Service To All".
How they actually serve, that what makes it different between both group.
(05-05-2021, 03:11 PM)jafar Wrote: [ -> ]...
Given ALL = Infinite Creator
Then actually both STO and STS provides service to Infinite Creator, the combination of both are "Service To All".
How they actually serve, that what makes it different between both group.

STS serves all yes, maybe not by intent, but STO is certainly making good use of the services STS are offering.

So maybe the polarities could be better defined in terms of what is the intent to serve ?

STS having only the intent to serve the self even if that ends up serving all. Smile

"The Choice" is about intent after all.
Hello Rempi, I'll try to explore your conundrum through the metaphor of schooling. [Disclaimer: I have a hard time making short posts when I sink my teeth into a topic.]

Though there is no correlation between the specific grade numbers in our schools and the densities of evolution in the octave, for ease of understanding let's say that you are a student in the third grade of an elementary or primary school.

Does the teacher tell the students that in the fourth grade they will have every wish fulfilled and that they will exist in a heaven? Do the teachers say that if the students do not successful graduate to fourth grade, they are doomed to repeat life in the hellscape that is the third grade?

Let's assume that these are nice teachers and that they are not applying negative reinforcement. What they would convey is just that the fourth grade is the next grade in the curriculum. If the student does not do their homework and pass the test, then, yes, they may repeat third grade. But the student will have another opportunity to re-do that which they did not do the first time. And another. And another. (I don't know how long someone can repeat a grade in earthly school systems. Smile)

Nothing is stagnant about the school curriculum. Everyday is a day of forward movement, a day closer to completing that particular grade, a day closer to graduation to the next grade *so long as* the student is doing the homework in front of them.

Likewise with the densities of evolution. If we are doing the work of learning to open our hearts to love, to knowing and accepting ourselves, to developing our *intention* to serve others, we will be moving in harmony and partnership with the curriculum.

But if we do not do our homework, we will be given another opportunity, and another, and another, until we rejoin the upward evolutionary trajectory. What pilots this growth? Our free will, meaning your free will.

And when we pass from this life or when the curtains come up on third density, we are not "punished" by a repetition of third density, just as we are not "rewarded" by graduation into fourth density. You yourself, the one known as Rempi, choose what the most appropriate environment for your leaning is based upon your level of development. There is no moral wrongness to repeating third density just as there is no moral rightness to moving onto fourth density.

Conditions in these two densities are indeed markedly different. The fourth density is much, much less catalytic and painful, so I can see why you would associate fourth density with heaven and third density with hell. Suffering does seem to be intrinsic to the veiled third-density experience, but the variety and depth of suffering that we experience on this particular world we call earth is the result not of a cosmic design process that mandates entities must be miserable in third density, but of humanity's free will choices.

Third density could be "heaven" if we as a group chose to make it so. Indeed, as Jafar was indicating, perception is subjective. With the right eyes, you could see the beauty, the wonder, and the magnificence of this world, even in light of all of its suffering. I've always liked the thought that heaven isn't some other realm in some other time. Heaven is *this world* rightfully interpreted.

I've been studying the Law of One material for 21 years. I've never made emphasis of the question "Am I going to graduate?" Nor, consequently, have I had anxiety on the matter. The point of polarizing one's consciousness - that is, seek to serve others - is not so that they can get a ticket out of this poophole. (Though I'd love a one-way ticket sometimes.)

Instead and ideally one seeks to serve others because they love others. Because they need to help. Because in empathy, and perhaps a dimly perceived unity, they feel the other's pain as their own. So they bias their consciousness toward service to others. It feels right and good. Service calls the heart of the positive being. That is true whether harvest is a million years from now or tomorrow.

So the focus is not on "will I make it?" or "what comes next?" (intellectually stimulating though such conversation may be); the focus is upon the opportunities for service that exist right now all around you. As Spaced was pointing to, let your greater self plan your next incarnation when the time comes. In the meantime, there is a lot of good work to do here on the ground.

And if you, Rempi, are in a state of spiritual seeking (whether or not reading the Law of One), then you have likely discovered a good deal of love and light inside of you, and with each new layer of self-discovery and self-acceptance, that light shines effortlessly from your being, polarizing your consciousness and lightening our planetary vibration. Keep on shining. Much love.
Gary is a good example of a seeker. They seek because they have not found or attained.

Aka steppingfeet

I started listwning to the Law of One podcasts ij 2018 ish.

I started noticing the trio was a constant. Austin Jim gary.

Jafar, oh greqt time is now 5:55

In order to answer y9ur q assumijg it is for me, i first need to talk about mars and earth star gates.
(05-05-2021, 03:55 AM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]Personally i find it quite hard to not feel the need to balance my acts of altruism with acts of selfishness. Only this way i can live a fulfilling life. I believe balance is the key to happiness and I don’t see why this area should be exempt from balancing.

It seems obvious that you are experiencing some pretty serious cognitive dissonance. This occurs when new information conflicts with your beliefs. In this case you likely resonate with the LOO on a pretty deep level. Which is why you attribute 99% to being good, and 1% bad. You also have strong beliefs, as the quote above clearly shows.

Your initial post also shows you have several other strong beliefs.
1) Religion is not to be trusted due to emphasis on a paradisaical afterlife or eternal damnation.
2) Earth to you is a form of Hell.
3) The concepts of making the grade, or meeting requirements to move to the next step are antithetical to your current beliefs.
4) Any system which has requirements to go to a "better place" are inherently the same as religion.

Your beliefs create your reality. The question is do your current beliefs serve you and enhance your life? Would a different configuration of beliefs be more beneficial to your life? Does recently acquired knowledge or experience conflict with existing beliefs? Will you revise your beliefs or reject the new knowledge/experience?

No one here will tell you to accept everything in the Law of One as the truth. You can accept or reject any % of the material you wish, and this community will cheer you on no matter the choice.

Quite often we create beliefs which allow us to feel comfortable with ourselves, even if we have an intuitive sense these beliefs are wrong. Often these beliefs become the ones we are most attached to because they serve to protect the ego from deep introspection and allow the evasion of self reflection. Acceptance of the Law of One metaphysical cosmology is tied to accepting the responsibility the self has for its own evolution. Some people find this freeing, others find this terrifying.

Your seeking brought you into this material, only your own meditations and reflections can tell you why. I will add that the answer is seldom found in the logical mind for these issues. Meditation and listening to the "small still voice" will provide the answers.
(05-05-2021, 06:48 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ].

Your seeking brought you into this material, only your own meditations and reflections can tell you why. I will add that the answer is seldom found in the logical mind for these issues. Meditation and listening to the "small still voice" will provide the answers.

This is so my feeling too... Smile

The point of meeting beliefs with new deep resonance with new views is also a really good catalyst. The good thing is that in the end the ‘little voice’ and the effect of meditation definitely change the landscape in the short, or long Wink run.

Thank you Dtris

Safe journey Rempi
The simple answer, you have nothing to worry about regarding your specific fear, because failing to make harvest by a few% does not automatically equate to having to repeat an entire major cycle of 75,000 years(and even if it did that is not really such an existential terror. A lot worse things a soul can go through all of their own doing-and still come out the other side alright.)

What actually happens, is that let's say you are at 49% and don't quite make a harvest. You go to another 3d planet if the same planet no longer supports 3d. If it does for a couple hundred more years or so, your in luck. Either way, you'll be fine. You will start a new incarnation with a bias of 49%. It does not get reset. You can lower it or raise it through your choices, just like now. The risk is the same, if not actually lower. I'd say because of more experience. I'd say your more inclined to just require that one more life to push from 49% up past 51.

Your highest point will be sort of a save function. Whether that's from already being a high density wanderer, or just the 49%. You will begin incarnations with your best foot forward, and even if you have major setbacks, will take nowhere near even 4000 years(in a bad case), perhaps just a single life time to get straight.

The complex answer, or rather question, is why you find the idea of incarnating and learning lessons to be such an existential terror. Why not see it as an adventure?
Progressing towards density is similar to spawning to another level inside a game.

Actually at any time there's always the option of:

Game Administrator (GA): "Welcome back! I hope you had an exciting experience on your last incarnation, how may I help you?"
Player: "I've used up all of my allocated karma allowance from my father for this game, I would like to disable my account, I'm logging off from this game permanently"
GA: "We can certainly help you with that! Here you go! And congratulations! You have achieved what according to Ra as 8th density and what is known as "Mokhsa" in Hindu tradition and what is known as "Pari Nirvana" in Buddhist tradition".
(05-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Rempi Wrote: [ -> ]So Ra and quo say: If you’ve been at least 51% of your time altruistic you go to a nice heaven and you’re gonna incarnate in a body with superhuman powers. If you’ve only been altruistic 50% of your time you need to reincarnate for other 75.000 years (probably forgetting your past at every reincarnation) in 3rd density again.

I personally think that Ra was trying (poorly) to express something that was expressible to us in our realm. So I don't take the material too literally, in this area.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys.
Let me tell you this: For the most part, my life is seeking personal pleasure while trying in every possible way to not harm others in the process. Needless to say this is a very poop method of STS, as effective STS comes only from using others.
If I continue on this path I might end up with perfect 50% of polarization
5-15% Service to Other is more accurately termed Service to Others, in harmony with all and with benefit to the Self vs Service to Self at the expense of others.

So pursuing "do what thou will" and "if it feels good, do it" is not an effective STS polarization path, but it is also not an effective STO path, as it does not create the "tide that raises all boats".

Thus the percentage is generally the test rating for how much of your life or current reality is centered around harmony to all and benefit to all.

For example, a diplomat may seek a compromise between 2 warring factions and create a peace that benefits everyone. Even if this fails, the intent is recorded as successful. Because it fails, it cannot reach 51%. But they might get a partial 1/4th credit. The high scores are averaged with the low scores. People tend to have good days and bad days.

The spiritual realm will also pay particular attention to acts of kindness rather than the actions 3rd density societies admires. That one moment may be rated 100% STO. These things are averaged out in a way that 6th density can calculate as one thing, so to speak, but to individual souls, a more detailed "grading system" is required.
(05-06-2021, 07:55 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]...The spiritual realm will also pay particular attention to acts of kindness rather than the actions 3rd density societies admires. That one moment may be rated 100% STO...

In my opinion, this is often underrated.

I remember reading an NDE of a woman where, during her life review, the highlight of her entire life was a single moment when she was very young and looking at a flower that had succeeded in growing inside a tiny crack in concrete, she just had a brief flash of approval and love for the little flower that succeeded against all odds.

The rest of her life paled in comparison to that single moment.
(05-06-2021, 09:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2021, 07:55 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]...The spiritual realm will also pay particular attention to acts of kindness rather than the actions 3rd density societies admires. That one moment may be rated 100% STO...

I remember reading an NDE of a woman where, during her life review, the highlight of her entire life was a single moment when she was very young and looking at a flower that had succeeded in growing inside a tiny crack in concrete, she just had a brief flash of approval and love for the little flower that succeeded against all odds.

Humans are those flowers and cats and pets
(05-06-2021, 09:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Patrick! I remember reading this NDE story as well! The woman’s higher beings were so taken by the purity of her love for that little flower that had survived the harsh growing conditions that she was approved to move forward in her spiritual growth but she went back for her kids or something. That story resonated with me too and it was wild to read your recount here. I think I read that story like 20 years ago!
Pages: 1 2