Bring4th

Full Version: Wisdom and Free Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a 'tricky' topic and has been on my mind for a while.
Please let me know your thoughts on the following puzzle.

Lets us assume that I am an entity who claims to be enlightened.

By what method would one attempt to accertain the truth of the statement?

Which 'test' could be applied?

This may go into some 'depths'.

Love & Light
It's just a label, if you were "enlightened" you'd know and that's all that matters. There's no way to prove it to someone else and wanting to prove it someone else seems STS to me and I don't think any STO adept would want to prove anything to anyone.
Old Taoist saying:

Those who say, do not know;
Those who know, do not say.
You are all wonderful.

Such words of Wisdom.

Love & Light
To me, being enlightened is being shiny BigSmile

Light hearted and bright with the love of life.... I see it in dogs and kids all the time BigSmile
(12-06-2010, 03:50 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Old Taoist saying:

and with that, entire existence and purpose of blue ray, becomes totally irrelevant. if those who know do not say, there is no point to having blue frequency and its meaning present in this octave.

blue is communication. also, truth.
(12-06-2010, 04:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

and with that, entire existence and purpose of blue ray, becomes totally irrelevant. if those who know do not say, there is no point to having blue frequency and its meaning present in this octave.

OK then ask a question. I will not break free will.

Brittany

I think an "enlightened" person would simply let their example speak for them. Their every word and action would reflect the state of their being. Being able to hold this disposition through any situation, I think, would provide the consistency that could, if it was really desired, constitute as "proof". And if you have inner peace, who really cares what other people think? Just my opinion.
(12-06-2010, 04:36 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2010, 04:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

OK then ask a question. I will not break free will.

ok. then tell us what specifically the purpose of this particular octave is. what is the infinite intelligence(s) manifesting in this octave, trying to learn.
(12-06-2010, 05:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]ok. then tell us what specifically the purpose of this particular octave is. what is the infinite intelligence(s) manifesting in this octave, trying to learn.

I know this isn't to me Tongue But I'm going to be the kid that puts there hand up with an answer........ I'd have a stab at 'faith'
I'm prepared to admit that that could be just my lesson though..... hell I'm prepared to admit that all this is going on in my head if I'm totaly honest.
Of course, infinite intelligence is an undefined term... Also there is the presupposition in the question that it is actually trying to learn anything. Why would the goal of the universe be anything other than itself? Isn't life grand enough? Tongue
(12-06-2010, 05:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I think an "enlightened" person would simply let their example speak for them. Their every word and action would reflect the state of their being. Being able to hold this disposition through any situation, I think, would provide the consistency that could, if it was really desired, constitute as "proof". And if you have inner peace, who really cares what other people think? Just my opinion.

Quoted for agreement! I feel pretty much the same way... I think being enlightened may be a moment to moment thing, though maybe it isn't...? Also there's probably levels of enlightenment. I assume you mean the highest level, and I feel like asking if there actually is one... Maybe there isn't a highest level? Assuming that there are levels of enlightenment, a more proper designation might be levels of awareness. And each and every one of us is aware to an extent, some probably "more" (though different would be a more accurate term) than others. Actually I'd say we're all different in our levels rather than "higher" and/or "lower"; who's to say there's an actual hierarchy?

Of course all of my thoughts assume there is such a thing as enlightenment... Perhaps there isn't? It may be that we are all enlightened as it is and we just don't know. Who knows! I'm not sure... Lol
(12-06-2010, 06:02 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, infinite intelligence is an undefined term... Also there is the presupposition in the question that it is actually trying to learn anything. Why would the goal of the universe be anything other than itself? Isn't life grand enough? Tongue

according to what Ra tells us, infinite intelligence is discovering itself. that would make it discovering infinity actually. discovering something, is learning.
(12-06-2010, 05:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I think an "enlightened" person would simply let their example speak for them. Their every word and action would reflect the state of their being. Being able to hold this disposition through any situation, I think, would provide the consistency that could, if it was really desired, constitute as "proof". And if you have inner peace, who really cares what other people think? Just my opinion.

Thanks ahktu, that would nicely reflect my thoughts at the moment.
I still can't stop thinking of Prot, my favourite 'enlightened' entity.
Just expressing beingness in every moment.
That's quite a long shot Unity. Not only are you presuming that discovery equals learning. Those words are close together but not the same. You're also asking me to presume that Ra really said that without offering a quote.

I reject the idea that earth is a school. I think that's a spiritual commonplace. A 3d assumption. Not a higher truth.

In my opinion what we call learning or discovering could simply be called creating.

If you presume, that all that you learn must exist before you learn it. Then I ask you to answer the question why you should learn it at all? Why if the goal is for you to know it... Don't you know it from the start? Why all this tedious mucking about in third when clearly entities like Ra could educate you in micro seconds?

If the goal is to know. Then why create the state of not knowing in the first place? If a state of uncertainty is carefully created and maintained... I suggest it might be the goal..
(12-07-2010, 05:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite a long shot Unity. Not only are you presuming that discovery equals learning. Those words are close together but not the same. You're also asking me to presume that Ra really said that without offering a quote.

of course it does.

you dont know something. you discover it. you know more than you knew before. they are aspects of the same concept.

Quote:I reject the idea that earth is a school. I think that's a spiritual commonplace. A 3d assumption. Not a higher truth.

a school for the problematic maybe.

Quote:If you presume, that all that you learn must exist before you learn it. Then I ask you to answer the question why you should learn it at all? Why if the goal is for you to know it... Don't you know it from the start? Why all this tedious mucking about in third when clearly entities like Ra could educate you in micro seconds?

its not about 'us'. its about infinite intelligence. infinite intelligence is differentiated from infinity. and it is approximating total infinity again, by learning and discovering itself. infinite intelligence is discovering infinity.

ra educating us in micro seconds is another long topic. its about the veil and whatnot, this logos's exaggerated plan, which have given no graduate planets after being implemented, and the difference these have from infinite intelligence discovering infinity, in regard to scale.

Quote:If the goal is to know. Then why create the state of not knowing in the first place? If a state of uncertainty is carefully created and maintained... I suggest it might be the goal..

in infinity, there is the state of knowing and not knowing, theoretically. but, infinite intelligence is differentiated from infinity, with the virtue of being aware. so, it starts to discover.

logic would say, when it discovers everything that can be discovered, it will again be infinity, undifferentiated, knowing and not knowing.

but then again, anything differentiated from infinity, is not infinity, that means that discovery of infinite intelligence, would take infinite 'time'.
(12-07-2010, 10:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 05:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite a long shot Unity. Not only are you presuming that discovery equals learning. Those words are close together but not the same. You're also asking me to presume that Ra really said that without offering a quote.

of course it does.

you dont know something. you discover it. you know more than you knew before. they are aspects of the same concept.
Sure, your interpretation Wink
Sorry, but learning and discovering are two different words, with two different dictionary entries, and while I already granted that they're close together.

They are not equal...

Quote:
Quote:I reject the idea that earth is a school. I think that's a spiritual commonplace. A 3d assumption. Not a higher truth.
a school for the problematic maybe.
Not sure what that means.

Quote:
Quote:If you presume, that all that you learn must exist before you learn it. Then I ask you to answer the question why you should learn it at all? Why if the goal is for you to know it... Don't you know it from the start? Why all this tedious mucking about in third when clearly entities like Ra could educate you in micro seconds?

its not about 'us'. its about infinite intelligence. infinite intelligence is differentiated from infinity. and it is approximating total infinity again, by learning and discovering itself. infinite intelligence is discovering infinity.
Intelligent infinity, it's very very different from infinite intelligence.

The rest of your answer, I can't really do anything with it.

To me the ability to learn is a simple side effect of differentiation and identification. It is not the goal of intelligent infinity to learn to know itself. That's preposterous because there is nothing that can be added to something infinite. Secondly it's preposterous because the infinite is timeless and learning presupposes a flow of time. Thirdly it's preposterous because intelligent infinity by nature has full awareness of everything that there is to know.

So no, learning is not the prime motivator for the universe. If it were then learning would not be restricted to a very specific band of species in the lower to mid few densities. My shoes would learn.

The only thing that every thing does is "to just be"... So I suggest that just being is the primary cause for the universe.

There is no real difference between the acquisition of knowledge and the acquisition of money. Think about it. Learning, like earning (one of those vocabulary coincidents) is the acquisition of the power to open doors and enable what would otherwise be impossible. It does not determine who the person decides to be. It affects that choice as an external factor but it does not determine this.
(12-07-2010, 11:44 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, your interpretation Wink
Sorry, but learning and discovering are two different words, with two different dictionary entries, and while I already granted that they're close together.

They are not equal...

doesnt matter. in any case, for something to 'discover' something rather than 'learning' it, there needs to be things that it is not aware of.

that means, it was not aware of what it discovered before.

basically, the awareness of what was there, was lacking. the fact that 'that being there', does not remove the lacking of the awareness about it.

it means, infinite intelligence, is not infinity. in infinity, the awareness of everything , even if they are 'there', needs to be present.

Quote:It is not the goal of intelligent infinity to learn to know itself. That's preposterous because there is nothing that can be added to something infinite.

'the awareness of itself and what is there in itself' can be added to it. and that makes it not infinity.

being infinite and infinity are two different things. the only thing that can be trully called infinite, would be infinity, because, in infinity everything and their counterparts, including 'awareness and discovery of self' must be found.

Quote:So no, learning is not the prime motivator for the universe. If it were then learning would not be restricted to a very specific band of species in the lower to mid few densities. My shoes would learn.

learning is the prime motivator for the universe.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#8

Quote:27.8 Questioner: I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself.

Category: Cosmology

27.9 Questioner: Then am I correct in assuming that the Creator then grants for this knowing the concept of total freedom of choice in the ways of knowing? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

your shoes are learning. discovering and learning itself takes place in every level. your shoes are in between 1d and 2d vibrations, and manifesting that consciousness. they are learning 2d consciousness.
In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What i highlighted is to show that indeed all of this is optional, we are already infinity and ONE.
The distortion is not necessary. It is chosen by us as an alternative.
We AMUSE ourselves in this way. That is what we are doing. No big. We never left home.

There is Only ONE.

The end. (or the beginning ? haha)

The ONE is and in that everything is as it should be...
(12-07-2010, 11:57 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 11:44 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, your interpretation Wink

They are not equal...

doesnt matter. in any case, for something to 'discover' something rather than 'learning' it, there needs to be things that it is not aware of.
You can actually discover things that were not true before you discovered them. You're not actually learning them but defining them as you go along. I expect this was a convenient analogy for Ra. For example, you can discover the roll of a dice. But it did not exist before you discovered it.

Quote:basically, the awareness of what was there, was lacking. the fact that 'that being there', does not remove the lacking of the awareness about it.
The presupposition here is that it was there before discovering it. Which is not always the case, certainly not in a quantum mechanical universe which we happen to inhabit.

Quote:
Quote:It is not the goal of intelligent infinity to learn to know itself. That's preposterous because there is nothing that can be added to something infinite.

'the awareness of itself and what is there in itself' can be added to it. and that makes it not infinity.
Ok so I misunderstood and you mean that it's not intelligent infinity that's learning?

Quote:being infinite and infinity are two different things. the only thing that can be trully called infinite, would be infinity, because, in infinity everything and their counterparts, including 'awareness and discovery of self' must be found.
I meant intelligent infinity. That which you said was learning.

Quote:[quote]So no, learning is not the prime motivator for the universe. If it were then learning would not be restricted to a very specific band of species in the lower to mid few densities. My shoes would learn.

learning is the prime motivator for the universe.

Quote:27.8 Questioner: I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself.

27.9 Questioner: Then am I correct in assuming that the Creator then grants for this knowing the concept of total freedom of choice in the ways of knowing? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

So explain where learning comes into this. Neither does Ra mention the word, nor do I find it implicit anywhere.

Quote:your shoes are learning. discovering and learning itself takes place in every level. your shoes are in between 1d and 2d vibrations, and manifesting that consciousness. they are learning 2d consciousness.
No they're not. Obviously my shoes are objects made by combining 1d aware materials... The material might be learning but my shoes are human constructs and not intelligent in themselves.
(12-07-2010, 12:22 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You can actually discover things that were not true before you discovered them. You're not actually learning them but defining them as you go along. I expect this was a convenient analogy for Ra. For example, you can discover the roll of a dice. But it did not exist before you discovered it.
Quote:
Quote:basically, the awareness of what was there, was lacking. the fact that 'that being there', does not remove the lacking of the awareness about it.
The presupposition here is that it was there before discovering it. Which is not always the case, certainly not in a quantum mechanical universe which we happen to inhabit.

then its worse for the other argument.

if they were not there before they were 'discovered', then what discovered them did not have them from beforehand.

therefore, the discoverer was not infinity. in infinity, all things must be present.

the roll of dice, rolled and came out, the state of it having come out like that, the state of it having come out in all its other faces, and the infinite numbers of states in which the roll of dice balanced on one corner, and in infinite angles, and infinite numbers of cases in which roll of dice never happened due to any reason, and infinite other states involving dice, whatever else was participating in the act,

are found in infinity.

Quote:Ok so I misunderstood and you mean that it's not intelligent infinity that's learning?

infinite intelligence, intelligent infinity, is the one learning. it is capable of assuming states other than full infinity.

Quote:I meant intelligent infinity. That which you said was learning.

i did. yes.

Quote:So explain where learning comes into this. Neither does Ra mention the word, nor do I find it implicit anywhere.

discovering/learning are synonymous at that level. you are wanting to differentiate them, however they are not.

'the awareness of something that was not previously being aware of'.

doesnt matter whether you call this learning, or discovering.

Quote:
Quote:your shoes are learning. discovering and learning itself takes place in every level. your shoes are in between 1d and 2d vibrations, and manifesting that consciousness. they are learning 2d consciousness.
No they're not. Obviously my shoes are objects made by combining 1d aware materials... The material might be learning but my shoes are human constructs and not intelligent in themselves.

there you go again. you have some difficulty accepting that everything is intelligent energy, and everything is intelligent, and the exact matrix that makes you is found in every quant of existence :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#5

Quote:30.5 Questioner: I would like to know how the mind/body/spirit complexes originate, going as far back as necessary. How does the origination occur? Do they originate by spirit forming mind and mind forming body? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider that you are attempting to trace evolution. This evolution is as we have previously described, the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. We call it mind/body complex recognizing always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiraling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.

The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density, When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

Category: Science: Evolution

Quote:With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#16

Quote:13.16 Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

13.17 Questioner: How does this first density then progress to greater awareness?

Ra: I am Ra. The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in a straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

41.7 Questioner: I am going to make a statement of my understanding and ask you to correct me. I intuitively see the first-density being formed by an energy center which is a vortex. This vortex then causes these spinning motions that I have mentioned before of vibration which is light which then starts to condense into materials of the first-density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as far as your reasoning has taken you. However, it is well to point out that the Logos has the plan of all the densities of the octave in potential completion before entering the space/time continuum in first-density. Thus the energy centers exist before they are manifest.
(12-07-2010, 12:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 12:22 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You can actually discover things that were not true before you discovered them. You're not actually learning them but defining them as you go along. I expect this was a convenient analogy for Ra. For example, you can discover the roll of a dice. But it did not exist before you discovered it.
Quote:

then its worse for the other argument.

if they were not there before they were 'discovered', then what discovered them did not have them from beforehand.

therefore, the discoverer was not infinity. in infinity, all things must be present.
All things, even the non existent Wink

Quote:the roll of dice, rolled and came out, the state of it having come out like that, the state of it having come out in all its other faces, and the infinite numbers of states in which the roll of dice balanced on one corner, and in infinite angles, and infinite numbers of cases in which roll of dice never happened due to any reason, and infinite other states involving dice, whatever else was participating in the act,

are found in infinity.
Wait..

So that means that in your vision. The learning process is not a return to the infinite state. Every step of learning according to the dice example you give above discards things that could other wise be learned.

If you agree, that learning one thing potentially makes it impossible to learn a specific other thing. And yet that all things exist in infinity. Then I think for once we can agree. Which would be unique Wink

What I called the discovering by creating, and you call discovering by learning from that angle can be seen as the same thing. Before we continue and add to the distortion/confusion. Do you see the same possibility?
Another passage:

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
What i highlighted speaks for itself.
I'm sorry Experience You, could you clarify your point none the less? I understand what Ra says in your quote, unfortunately not what you're trying to say by quoting him.
Hi Ali
Did you miss the other quote i made ?(Post #19 in the first page) I started with the famous quote from Ra explaining the Law of One.

I am trying to highlight that There is nothing to learn yet there is the experience of learning.

And as you said reality as a whole is based on being, from that beingness you have the distortions, but they don't invalidate the whole.
(12-07-2010, 12:57 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]All things, even the non existent Wink

yes, and the knowledge/lack of knowledge, awareness/unawareness of the things that exist and do not exist.

in that regard, infinite intelligence, is not infinity.

Quote:Wait..

So that means that in your vision. The learning process is not a return to the infinite state. Every step of learning according to the dice example you give above discards things that could other wise be learned.

doesnt. because, the example is limited. for it to actually be a valid example, we would have to go on infinitely, listing the possibilities of infinite variations that can occur with the dice, the participants, the room, the building they are in (if they are), the planet (or not) they are on, and so on.

because we dont enough space to type such text, and not enough time to do it, the example is limited.

Quote:If you agree, that learning one thing potentially makes it impossible to learn a specific other thing. And yet that all things exist in infinity. Then I think for once we can agree. Which would be unique Wink

i dont agree. learning one thing does not make learning something else impossible to learn/experience/know. actually, in regard to infinite manifestations, there is another aspect of existence, already learning/experiencing/knowing that thing, even as you are seeing one dice roll.

Quote:What I called the discovering by creating, and you call discovering by learning from that angle can be seen as the same thing. Before we continue and add to the distortion/confusion. Do you see the same possibility?

it doesnt matter how you approach this, if you are talking about infinite intelligence. your approach works from other side.

what im saying is, my main point is, infinite intelligence, is not infinity, and it is discovering/learning/doingwhatever only because of that virtue.
(12-07-2010, 01:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]because we dont enough space to type such text, and not enough time to do it, the example is limited.
That's a fact. But isn't every example or analogy? Smile

Quote:
Quote:If you agree, that learning one thing potentially makes it impossible to learn a specific other thing. And yet that all things exist in infinity. Then I think for once we can agree. Which would be unique Wink

i dont agree. learning one thing does not make learning something else impossible to learn/experience/know. actually, in regard to infinite manifestations, there is another aspect of existence, already learning/experiencing/knowing that thing, even as you are seeing one dice roll.
Well that I agree on. But the individual who went one way cannot go the other. Basically since the past must always be consistent with the now. And to grip back to another example, you cannot learn what it is like to eat from a plate that you broke before you could use it.

Similarly, you cannot know what it is like to be me, if you're you... I agree different consciousness foci can do this. As I am one of those for you. But I cannot be two things at the same time. I'm always singular.

Quote:
Quote:What I called the discovering by creating, and you call discovering by learning from that angle can be seen as the same thing. Before we continue and add to the distortion/confusion. Do you see the same possibility?

it doesnt matter how you approach this, if you are talking about infinite intelligence. your approach works from other side.

what im saying is, my main point is, infinite intelligence, is not infinity, and it is discovering/learning/doingwhatever only because of that virtue.
I'm not disagreeing with that. Merely with the presupposition that was in your question.. What are we here to learn? Basically we could be in your "doingwhatever" category... And this may be much more valuable from the perspective of intelligent infinity.

No matter how I turn it, intelligent infinity, there's nothing I could teach it. It is aware of all my lives and knows all possible outcomes to each of them. No matter how many times we run the simulation. It's already fully aware of everything.
(12-07-2010, 07:35 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Well that I agree on. But the individual who went one way cannot go the other. Basically since the past must always be consistent with the now. And to grip back to another example, you cannot learn what it is like to eat from a plate that you broke before you could use it.

Similarly, you cannot know what it is like to be me, if you're you... I agree different consciousness foci can do this. As I am one of those for you. But I cannot be two things at the same time. I'm always singular.

you are one fragment, experiencing one timeline. another fragment like you, belonging to the same totality, is experiencing another situation, maybe the eating from the plate without breaking it, as of this moment.

and very probably, infinite other fragments belonging to infinite other totalities are experiencing infinite variations of the plate-meal business as of this moment, in different timelines.

Quote:I'm not disagreeing with that. Merely with the presupposition that was in your question.. What are we here to learn? Basically we could be in your "doingwhatever" category... And this may be much more valuable from the perspective of intelligent infinity.

what are we 'here' to learn is a whopass question that is totally different in scale than the scale of infinite intelligence.

closer the entity is to infinity, easier to answer. further, harder.

infinite intelligence is discovering itself/infinity.

a thought form to be, has infinite stuff that it needs to learn/discover. because downwards, probabilities, combinations, ie the general 'multiple-beingness' of existence increases.

Quote:No matter how I turn it, intelligent infinity, there's nothing I could teach it. It is aware of all my lives and knows all possible outcomes to each of them. No matter how many times we run the simulation. It's already fully aware of everything.

incorrect. it is not fully aware of everything. it is still discovering. what it is aware of, are the totality of what it has become aware of, up until this 'point' in continuum.

if you take the 'now' continuum, you are one fragment of infinite intelligence, discovering particular details about yourself and some other things. it is an infinitely small addition to the discoveries.

but, because there are infinite numbers of entities like us doing that, the discovery becomes something that is increasing towards infinity, in an infinite speed that is infinitely increasing even in increase rate.
(12-07-2010, 08:23 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No matter how I turn it, intelligent infinity, there's nothing I could teach it. It is aware of all my lives and knows all possible outcomes to each of them. No matter how many times we run the simulation. It's already fully aware of everything.

incorrect. it is not fully aware of everything. it is still discovering. what it is aware of, are the totality of what it has become aware of, up until this 'point' in continuum.
No... Correct, it is aware of everything that exists. So it is most certainly aware of that which is in my head. I agree with you that it still is discovering. But I have not discovered anything that it doesn't know.
(12-08-2010, 08:55 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]No... Correct, it is aware of everything that exists. So it is most certainly aware of that which is in my head. I agree with you that it still is discovering. But I have not discovered anything that it doesn't know.

thats a long shoot.

we do not exactly know what the nature of the matrix of the spirit is, with its eternal darkness. and we dont know how potentiator of the spirit, lightning, ties to it.

moreover, you mean more like 'it discovered everything that manifests'. true, it has discovered anything that is manifesting as of this moment. but, the manifestations are going on and on in all octaves. so new manifestations are coming into being.

these manifestations, are coming into being, probably through matrix of the spirit. it is giving shape from what wasnt there, but can be, through potentiator of the spirit.
Pages: 1 2