Bring4th

Full Version: Can wanderers have twinflames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just heard from a wanderer that they have a twin flame. So what would be the purpose of a wanderer having a twin flame? Is that the same reason as to why those of 3rd density Mind/Body/Spirit complexes have twin flames?
Then how is a wanderer twin flame different from a wanderer soulmate?
How do you know they are a wanderer and what does that mean? What is a twin flame?

What about triple or quad flames?
(05-10-2021, 10:34 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know they are a wanderer and what does that mean? What is a twin flame?

What about triple or quad flames?

from what i've read, "twin flames" are interpreted as having the same soul split into two different physical bodies.

i never really got too into the idea myself. i do have a twin though, and in a lot of ways i can relate to the "closeness" and intensity of connection that people talk about regarding twin flames. i don't really identify as a wanderer per say but..... I am here on these forums and i have experienced a closeness to another that could be interpreted as a "twin flame" connection.... so, i know that's anecdotal but do with that what you will.

stepping back, i don't see why wanderers would be excluded from experiencing something like that with another. realistically, i think it's hard to "know" these things when we're speaking so generally, but yeah. that's my piece. why wouldn't wanderers be able to experience a twin flame connection?
Ra 16.59 Wrote:Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Wanderers can come here and incarnate in pairs if they so wish. Just like everyone else.

So yes, wanderers can be twinflames.
Yes! It happened on Venus during Ra's third density. It ended up in a bit of an unfortunate way... but it still happened.

Ra Wrote:89.35 Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?

Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.

89.36 Questioner: What was the reason for the wandering of these two Wanderers, and were they male and female?

Ra: I am Ra. All Wanderers come to be of assistance in serving the Creator, each in its own way. The Wanderers of which we have been speaking were indeed incarnated male and female as this is by far the most efficient system of partnership.
“Wanderers” is not a concept that can be interchanged with the concept of “twin flames.”

Also, there is no definition on the internet that properly explains this concept. It just doesn’t exist. I actually ran out of results to search for after just a couple days of searching. The internet used to be so useful and now it has an end? Weird…

Anyways..

Maybe it’s because everything we have to base this “concept” on it false in itself?

Maybe one day it will make sense.
(04-29-2022, 07:00 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: [ -> ]This is all the stuff I could dig up on soul mates:

Latwii - August 10, 1980 Wrote:Questioner
I have one other question on another area. I would like to know if such a thing as twin souls do exist and what they might be. I understand the concept of soulmates, which suggests people who have been together as mates before, but I understand also that twin souls are something else yet [again.] Could you shed any light on this concept?

[New Speaker] Latwii
Yes, my brother. It is a simple concept and part of the Father’s plan as we know it. The twin soul is part of the oversoul of that individual personality. Thus, two souls have incarnated working with one basic unit of awareness. Soulmates, upon the other hand, are those who as whole individuals have chosen to work together in order to achieve mastery of third-dimension planes of existence.

That's interesting, but as understood has a "twin soul" a different meaning as a "twin flame".

Is the difference that the "twin flame" is a coupling to different mind/body/spirit complexes and the "twin soul" a coupling to a another individual?

Quote:Latwii - December 26, 1982
S: Yes, Latwii, I have a question. What can you tell me, if anything, of the phenomenon known as twin souls?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that this term and others among your peoples has become somewhat overworked, shall we say. There are among those who seek the truth many concepts which fascinate the mind. The very seeking of truth opens new vistas and presents the mind with information and experience of such a revolutionary nature, shall we say, that often it is difficult for the seeker to discern those concepts which have merit from those which merely attract attention. The concept of the twin soul, soul mate, and twin flame or twin ray is a concept which has some basis in what you may call fact, but which offers little of value in the seeker’s experience. Though there are entities who have from the great reaches of time and space as you know them come into the earth planes as groups and even as a type of mate, there is, in our humble opinion an overemphasis upon such a phenomenon to the point where the searching for one’s, shall we say, other half becomes a replacement for the searching for truth. Therefore may we say that such phenomena do exist, yet are quite insignificant when viewed in relations to the purpose for such incarnation.
Post Deleted