Bring4th

Full Version: RA and symbol Ankh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got some kind of weird experience this weekend. I was at my friend's cottage and one time when I was alone I saw an odd looking pattern on the wall. Then something happened and thoughts were building a pattern in my mind.

"Questioner: The second question is: Paul has also received information that there were other beings aiding in the construction of the pyramids, but that they were not fully materialized in the third density. They were materialized from their waist up to their heads but were not materialized from their waist down to their feet. Did such entities exist and aid in the construction of the pyramids, and who were they?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the intelligent infinity present in the absorption of living-ness and being-ness as it becomes codified into intelligent energy, due to the thought impressions of those assisting the living stone into a new shape of being-ness. The release and use of intelligent infinity for a brief period begins to absorb all the consecutive or interlocking dimensions, thus offering brief glimpses of those projecting to the material their thought. These beings thus beginning to materialize but not remaining visible. These beings were the thought-form or third-density visible manifestation of our social memory complex as we offered contact from our intelligent infinity to the intelligent infinity of the stone."

Extract from Wikipedia regarding the Ankh symbol:
"The origin of the symbol remains a mystery to Egyptologists, and no single hypothesis has been widely accepted."
"The ankh was almost never drawn in silver; as a sun-symbol, the Egyptians almost invariably crafted important examples of it (for tombs or other purposes) from the metal they most associated with the sun, gold. A similar metal such as copper, burnished to a high sheen, was also sometimes used."
Full version: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

"Questioner: I think this might be an appropriate time to include a little more background on yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to your involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest."

The pattern I saw on that yellowish-brownish wall was a man with egg shape underneath part of the body, like something I recognized... It seemed that a door opened up inside me and a distant echo rised up to the surface, but it can also be my minds playing me some tricks? OR was/is the old egyptian symbol of Ankh simply a picture of Ra?

Really it shouldn't matter, there are deeper issues for the mind to be occupied with, but but sometimes a mind has its own life so to speak... Tongue
The Ankh was a symbol of life and fertility. Ancient Egypt was a matrilineal society that celebrated divine feminine energy.

I think the Ankh was a stylized womb!

Brittany

It seems to me that this vision would have some subconscious meaning to you specifically. It may have been given to you in a way that was most compatible with your particular resonation. I would think asking your inner guidance for the meaning would reap the most obvious results.
Here is my take on the subject. The drawings shows the possible reason for the symbol.

(12-06-2010, 07:04 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Got some kind of weird experience this weekend. I was at my friend's cottage and one time when I was alone I saw an odd looking pattern on the wall. Then something happened and thoughts were building a pattern in my mind.

"Questioner: The second question is: Paul has also received information that there were other beings aiding in the construction of the pyramids, but that they were not fully materialized in the third density. They were materialized from their waist up to their heads but were not materialized from their waist down to their feet. Did such entities exist and aid in the construction of the pyramids, and who were they?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the intelligent infinity present in the absorption of living-ness and being-ness as it becomes codified into intelligent energy, due to the thought impressions of those assisting the living stone into a new shape of being-ness. The release and use of intelligent infinity for a brief period begins to absorb all the consecutive or interlocking dimensions, thus offering brief glimpses of those projecting to the material their thought. These beings thus beginning to materialize but not remaining visible. These beings were the thought-form or third-density visible manifestation of our social memory complex as we offered contact from our intelligent infinity to the intelligent infinity of the stone."

Extract from Wikipedia regarding the Ankh symbol:
"The origin of the symbol remains a mystery to Egyptologists, and no single hypothesis has been widely accepted."
"The ankh was almost never drawn in silver; as a sun-symbol, the Egyptians almost invariably crafted important examples of it (for tombs or other purposes) from the metal they most associated with the sun, gold. A similar metal such as copper, burnished to a high sheen, was also sometimes used."
Full version: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

"Questioner: I think this might be an appropriate time to include a little more background on yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to your involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest."

The pattern I saw on that yellowish-brownish wall was a man with egg shape underneath part of the body, like something I recognized... It seemed that a door opened up inside me and a distant echo rised up to the surface, but it can also be my minds playing me some tricks? OR was/is the old egyptian symbol of Ankh simply a picture of Ra?

Really it shouldn't matter, there are deeper issues for the mind to be occupied with, but but sometimes a mind has its own life so to speak... Tongue
Nabil - first pic: I get the second drawing, but not the first one... What is that? And how is Ankh symbol connected to it? I really tried to understand it, but I'm afraid that you need to explain a bit more. Smile I see the pyramid in the second drawing though =). Usually I think of pyramid when I see a pentagram, with the straight strokes, not in the circle (which is called pentacle). If you look at the pentagram (with five straight strokes) you could see the pyramid from slightly below point and a point of the crossing lines in the middle of it beneath.
Maybe this drawing can help.

In the drawing, we can see the Ankh symbol as it appears on the straight line of light. Light vibrates at 60 degrees also, which is a discovery that was made last week. "Visit Science News, and look for a recent article about using light to lift objects" The 60 degree vibrations are obvious in the straight line of light in the drawing.
The symbol suggests that Ra used light to move. One can also see the strange looking beards of the Pharaohs.

(12-09-2010, 04:51 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Nabil - first pic: I get the second drawing, but not the first one... What is that? And how is Ankh symbol connected to it? I really tried to understand it, but I'm afraid that you need to explain a bit more. Smile I see the pyramid in the second drawing though =). Usually I think of pyramid when I see a pentagram, with the straight strokes, not in the circle (which is called pentacle). If you look at the pentagram (with five straight strokes) you could see the pyramid from slightly below point and a point of the crossing lines in the middle of it beneath.
Ra refers to the ankh as the crux ansata. Detailed in Book IV.

Quote:92.30 Questioner: Would this crux ansata then be indicating the sign of life as the spirit enlivening matter?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. Moreover, it illuminates a concept which is a portion of the archetype which has to do with the continuation of the consciousness which is being potentiated, in incarnation, beyond incarnation.

Quote:93.24 Questioner: I am assuming that you mean one full question. I’ll make that question in this form. I’d like to know the significance of the shape of the crux ansata, and if that’s too much of an answer I’ll just ask if there is anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. There are mathematical ratios within this image which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle. We may indicate that the crux ansata is a part of the concept complexes of the archetypical mind, the circle indicating the magic of the spirit, the cross indicating that nature of manifestation which may only be valued by the losing. Thus the crux ansata is intended to be seen as an image of the eternal in and through manifestation and beyond manifestation through the sacrifice and the transformation of that which is manifest.

Quote:94.25 Questioner: I’ll have to work on that.

Then I am guessing that the crossed legs of the entity in Card Four have a meaning similar to the crux ansata. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The cross formed by the living limbs of the image signifies that which is the nature of mind/body/spirit complexes in manifestation within your illusion. There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service-to-self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action.
The symbol represents the Christ and the connection to Infinity.
The symbol asks a question of Faith.

Love & light
If anyone had doubt that Ra was talking about mathematics, and geometry, this should put things to rest.
I can only ask, do you want the solution to the riddle?

Ra: I am Ra. There are mathematical ratios within this image which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle.

(12-13-2010, 12:56 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Ra refers to the ankh as the crux ansata. Detailed in Book IV.

Quote:92.30 Questioner: Would this crux ansata then be indicating the sign of life as the spirit enlivening matter?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. Moreover, it illuminates a concept which is a portion of the archetype which has to do with the continuation of the consciousness which is being potentiated, in incarnation, beyond incarnation.

Quote:93.24 Questioner: I am assuming that you mean one full question. I’ll make that question in this form. I’d like to know the significance of the shape of the crux ansata, and if that’s too much of an answer I’ll just ask if there is anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. There are mathematical ratios within this image which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle. We may indicate that the crux ansata is a part of the concept complexes of the archetypical mind, the circle indicating the magic of the spirit, the cross indicating that nature of manifestation which may only be valued by the losing. Thus the crux ansata is intended to be seen as an image of the eternal in and through manifestation and beyond manifestation through the sacrifice and the transformation of that which is manifest.

Quote:94.25 Questioner: I’ll have to work on that.

Then I am guessing that the crossed legs of the entity in Card Four have a meaning similar to the crux ansata. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The cross formed by the living limbs of the image signifies that which is the nature of mind/body/spirit complexes in manifestation within your illusion. There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service-to-self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action.
Nabil - was that a hypothetical question?

Ashim - could you please develop your idea?
Ankh, I am quoting Ra directly.

Ra: I am Ra. There are mathematical ratios within this image which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle.

(12-14-2010, 03:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Nabil - was that a hypothetical question?

Ashim - could you please develop your idea?
I actually had an interesting Vision regards this symbol ...

[Image: txGdl.jpg]

it is funny, because one of my favourite computer games as a young kid was the Ultima series ... by Richard Garriot ... and the ankh was a prominent symbol there, if not the defining one.

anyway, if you look at the ankh, one can break it down into 3 components. There is the loop at the top (which can be identified as spirit) (and may be considered a 'sphere' in the 3 dimensional rendering).

... there is the horizontal crosspiece, which may be seen as the "plane of mind" ...

and then there is the vertical section, which may be seen as a "tube of the body", encapsulating the 7 chakras/energy centers.

the 3 are linked and inseparable as the mind/body/spirit complex ... the mind being the common linkage and the trasmitter between the spirit and body.

anyway, this was a very illuminating projection for me. Still working through the implications of such a model Smile

thanks for your time/space.

Cyan

(12-06-2010, 08:10 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that this vision would have some subconscious meaning to you specifically. It may have been given to you in a way that was most compatible with your particular resonation. I would think asking your inner guidance for the meaning would reap the most obvious results.

You're pretty! =)
(05-06-2012, 09:47 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I actually had an interesting Vision regards this symbol ...

[Image: txGdl.jpg]

it is funny, because one of my favourite computer games as a young kid was the Ultima series ... by Richard Garriot ... and the ankh was a prominent symbol there, if not the defining one.

anyway, if you look at the ankh, one can break it down into 3 components. There is the loop at the top (which can be identified as spirit) (and may be considered a 'sphere' in the 3 dimensional rendering).

... there is the horizontal crosspiece, which may be seen as the "plane of mind" ...

and then there is the vertical section, which may be seen as a "tube of the body", encapsulating the 7 chakras/energy centers.

the 3 are linked and inseparable as the mind/body/spirit complex ... the mind being the common linkage and the trasmitter between the spirit and body.

anyway, this was a very illuminating projection for me. Still working through the implications of such a model Smile

thanks for your time/space.

You know, the bottom portion looks like the root vortex, the crossing portion looks like one of the upper vortexes.

Looks like it represents a few things simultaneously. Your concept as well. Another thing I see is the crossing portion as the veil, the lower portion being us on this side of the veil. But, I think I am still missing something. I notice these pics depict differing races.
[Image: ankh+cover.bmp]
[Image: kingtut2.jpg]
[Image: ankh5.jpg]