Bring4th

Full Version: Why Ra doesn't make contact with Carla and Jim after Don's suicide??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BigSmile Hello L/L Staffs (Jim, Austin, Garry, and Garry,) seekers, wanderers, and other-selves.

I am curious and would like to know why Ra will not make further contact with Carla and Jim after Don's passing.

Was it because of possible "attacks/distortion" from the negative force (Orion)? I imagine it would be much easier for them to infiltrate and create a mess without Don's careful and meticulous mindset.

If this is true... Then why did Carla and Jim continues to make contact with E.T. (Loo, Q'uo.) etc. etc. How were these channels different from the original contact with Ra?

Did Carla and/or Jim figured out a way to "protect" themselves better?

When I read the Ra materials, I see the meticulous work, the rituals, the preparation, even the people that are allowed to attend the session were all carefully selected and thought-out. Every session was carried out in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination.

And I can also see the "struggles" and the "attacks" that bombarded the group. Carla and Don's health, their Cats, their home/place of working etc. etc.

When I look at the channeling sessions after Don/Ra... Things.. seems to be ... much "easier" (not that I am saying it is.)

But it felt like Carla and Jim seems to be able to just "ring" a friend on the "other-side" for some Q&A. (If so, again... why not "ring" up Ra?)

To come full circle, why did Ra discontinue the channeling with L/L Research after Don's death? Was it because the channel were "compromised?"
If not, then wouldn't Ra continue with Carla, Jim, and maybe another "person?"

How was LOO and Q'uo channeling different from Ra's original channel?

I appreciate your time and explanation on this topic,

with l/l Heart Smile
The Ra Contact was "trance" channeled (Carla was not conscious)—though the contact was first made consciously— as opposed to Q'uo and all the other channelings done by L/L which were(are) consciously channeled. So, there is a definitive difference between them.

As for channeling Ra, those of Ra said:

Quote:1.0 ▶ Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

So, being that Ra could only communicate via a narrow band, the precise configuration of the three—Don, Carla, and Jim—seems to have created the specific environment to receive Ra. After Don was gone, it would seem likely that his absence "detuned" them as receivers.

It is also possible that those of Ra felt their message was received and they did what they could in response to the "brothers and sisters of sorrow's" call, and they had no more to add to their message of the Law of One.
(05-16-2021, 11:25 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]...It is also possible that those of Ra felt their message was received and they did what they could in response to the "brothers and sisters of sorrow's" call, and they had no more to add to their message of the Law of One.

I believe the desire for communication is still present, Ra being part of the Q'uo principle. They can no longer communicate directly, but the wish is still there in my opinion.

But I believe we were lucky to even have such a long stretch with the Ra material in the first place.

Although, as the 4D instreaming continues to increase, opportunities for such communication might increase with time as well.
(05-15-2021, 10:25 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]Did Carla and/or Jim figured out a way to "protect" themselves better?

If direct communication with those of Ra were to happen again, I think the whole community of seekers might take part in each sessions. We would all set our intent to protect the working while we execute a mass meditation where the Law of Squares would ensure that the strength of that protection is such that no negative entities would ever want to have anything to do with such workings.
I found this thread from 2018 talking about similar things. http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15674

JJCarsonian mentioned similar observation I've made with the Ra materials and why it is "pure."

It makes sense to me that conscious-channelings are subjected to distortions due to the "mind."

This gives me more questions about the Q'uo sessions and other conscious-channeling that Carla and James does.

Carla must be aware that without Don's wisdom, the group is left wide open for attacks.... It made sense to me why "they" targeted Don and "technically" killed him.

With out his attentiveness and careful approach, Carla's unconditional love can be manipulated.

But still, Carla and James still chooses to continue with channeling.

hmm..

We hope Don and Carla may guide their fellow (James) on his journey.
On the side note, Rock creek research (aka L/L Research) accumulated over $1millions since 2018. This may not make any sense right now, but I sensed that Orion isn't "done" after taking out Don and Carla.

As an observer, I am curious of the fate of this group and it's integrity.

with l/l
(05-16-2021, 12:59 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 10:25 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]Did Carla and/or Jim figured out a way to "protect" themselves better?

If direct communication with those of Ra were to happen again, I think the whole community of seekers might take part in each sessions. We would all set our intent to protect the working while we execute a mass meditation where the Law of Squares would ensure that the strength of that protection is such that no negative entities would ever want to have anything to do with such workings.

I am with you on this Patrick. I believe this is possible once 4th positive is achieve on this planet.

The entire community of seekers must have a level of cohesiveness and positive polarity as the original 3 (Don, Carla, Jim.)

if even 1/3 of the community loses integrity and treat this as a "burning man" kind of thing, or some sort of mainstream spiritual "occult" tying in with "money" and "appeal."

It leaves a wide flank open for the crusaders to do their petty deeds.

Imagine L/L Research becoming a "meme" or a thing in Instagram for popularity contest. (I am more spiritual!, no I am more spiritual than you!)

Similar to the many youtubers that I see using L/L Research materials to create a following for their channel, and then "selling" their "self-help" programs.
(this contradict the whole philosophy of L/L Research on not "directing" the understanding of the materials to seekers.)

I digress,

but I am curious to see what direction Garry Bean the "director" of L/L Research and Austin will take.

I wonder if they will take this whole thing mainstream and gain "popularity" or, staying steady with Ra/Don's original intent, which is to disseminate the transcripts.

And leave the "choice" to humanity to make.

As "difficult" as the Ra materials to understand (claimed by others.) It was very straight forward and simple for we.

Two paths, choose one, or repeat elsewhere.
The paralyzing intellectual analysis of both paths has nothing to do with the choice.

Coming full circle back to what we were saying though, it would be nice to talk to Ra again. With the "narrow-band" that they used to contact us.
I find their communication to be "solemn" and direct. In comparison with other "conscious" channeling

Where I feel more of a kumbaya "retreat" vibe, everyone is super polite, and keeping everything lovey dovey, respectful etc. etc. Like a human networking seminar.
"shake with a firm grip, smile, and say please/thank you mmkay?"

Where Ra and Don was like.... Don:"Hi" Ra""Hi" D:"what is this?" R:"this is that" D: "oh".. R: "I make one joke about manifesting your books.. ah, ah, ah."
D: "I don't get it, but what is this?" R: "that is this."

hmm interesting... I feel like I might have answered some of my own questions.... I think the mannerism and a lot of the things that came through from "conscious-channeling" is actually from the person channeling. Not to be facetious, but I think that conscious-channeling could just be the person talking to themselves, or even with their "questioner" in a positive and philosophical way, and telling people to do good and be positive.

hmm... we need another trance-channeling.

I hope Garry spend some of that $1millions on creating another trio-trance-channel for Ra to come through again. Weird, come to think of it.. how come this is not one of L/L Research's mission.... (maybe it is? and I just don't know?)

I feel like if Don was here, he would try to reconnect with Ra again.... since you know... that was the "humble messenger" that brought all of this..(forum, community, "enlightenment.") etc. etc.

with l/l
I don't know what more could be done to take the Confederation teachings "mainstream" as you say.

I think the very great majority of seekers waking up eventually stumbles upon the Ra material at some point. It does not mean they'll see any value in it for themselves, but they'll get an opportunity to know of its existence.

I would say money is not going to help. What helps is more people living the Law of One in their everyday lives. To simply demonstrate Confederation teachings by putting it in practice with everyone you interact with, IRL or online.

Well executed and well protected trance-channeling is extremely rare. What is special, in my opinion, with the Q'uo channelings is that it is stable and consistent even amongst different people doing the channeling in each sessions.

Ra seems to feel that the trance channeling is a rather dangerous endeavour.

Quote:68.12 Questioner: It would seem to me that since I can’t imagine anything anything worse, shall I say, than this particular result, other than possibly the total disintegration of the mind/body/spirit complex due to nuclear bomb, that it would be very advisable to seek out the magical training and defense for this situation. Could Ra and would Ra instruct in this type of magical defense?

Ra: I am Ra. This request lies beyond the first distortion. The entity seeking magical ability must do so in a certain manner. We may give instructions of a general nature. This we have already done. The instrument has begun the process of balancing the self. This is a lengthy process.

To take an entity before it is ready and offer it the scepter of magical power is to infringe in an unbalanced manner. We may suggest with some asperity that the instrument never call upon Ra in any way while unprotected by the configuration which is at this time present.

In other words, to do so would risk her being taken off to an higher density negative time/space captivity.

I think we have a pretty clear idea it was somehow dangerous just reading session after session how much Ra felt protective towards Carla as the instrument.

I feel for anyone today who would go on a trance.
(05-16-2021, 09:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what more could be done to take the Confederation teachings "mainstream" as you say.

I think the very great majority of seekers waking up eventually stumbles upon the Ra material at some point. It does not mean they'll see any value in it for themselves, but they'll get an opportunity to know of its existence.

I would say money is not going to help. What helps is more people living the Law of One in their everyday lives. To simply demonstrate Confederation teachings by putting it in practice with everyone you interact with, IRL or online.

Well executed and well protected trance-channeling is extremely rare. What is special, in my opinion, with the Q'uo channelings is that it is stable and consistent even amongst different people doing the channeling in each sessions.

Right, I think I am just kinda like Don when it comes to these things, always a little skeptical and careful about how it unfold.

The best case scenario would be what you said. I don't know how it will turn out either, just curious how Ra materials will be used by people when it gets "popular."

The money thing is true too, it isn't going to help, but that is something I am waiting to see how Garry and Austin will take L/L Research. It seems like they will be the one to carry the "torch."

The trance-channeling is rare and dangerous, but that didn't stop Don and Carla.

During these times, speaking to Ra would help tremendously... as in... maybe an update with the confederation and how they are doing. etc.

When things get a little crazy, it's normal to radio "HQ" no?

On a different subject.

I am curious if Orion has a "way" to reverse the planetary 4th positive.
If they can't, are they just hanging around purely for "recruitment?" and being petty?
There are many more entities to harvest in the positive than in the negative on Earth. So the planet is going to 4d positive.

But Orion are not quitters, they're going to milk all they can until it's too positive for them to handle. What Orion wishes is to slow it down as much as possible.

The law of attraction is used here. So Orion is using the spiritual seekers to envision unloving things happening. But it's up to us not to fall for their play and keep confidence in all the people of this world and imagine everything going well.

So it's our choice how fast or slow this will go. I continue seeing very good things happening after this crisis. I hope I'm not the only one. The law of squares is important when it comes to the law of attraction. So I say let's all imagine the best happening for everyone all over the world.
(05-17-2021, 07:06 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]There are many more entities to harvest in the positive than in the negative on Earth. So the planet is going to 4d positive.

But Orion are not quitters, they're going to milk all they can until it's too positive for them to handle. What Orion wishes is to slow it down as much as possible.

The law of attraction is used here. So Orion is using the spiritual seekers to envision unloving things happening. But it's up to us not to fall for their play and keep confidence in all the people of this world and imagine everything going well.

So it's our choice how fast or slow this will go. I continue seeing very good things happening after this crisis. I hope I'm not the only one. The law of squares is important when it comes to the law of attraction. So I say let's all imagine the best happening for everyone all over the world.

You're not the only one, and I hope so too Patrick.
(05-16-2021, 04:25 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]I found this thread from 2018 talking about similar things.     http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15674

JJCarsonian mentioned similar observation I've made with the Ra materials and why it is "pure."

It makes sense to me that conscious-channelings are subjected to distortions due to the "mind."

This gives me more questions about the Q'uo sessions and other conscious-channeling that Carla and James does.

Carla must be aware that without Don's wisdom, the group is left wide open for attacks.... It made sense to me why "they" targeted Don and "technically" killed him.

With out his attentiveness and careful approach, Carla's unconditional love can be manipulated.

hmm..

On the side note, Rock creek research (aka L/L Research) accumulated over $1millions since 2018. This may not make any sense right now, but I sensed that Orion isn't "done" after taking out Don and Carla.

with l/l

They targeted Don because he was the most imbalanced and susceptible. They intended to either displace Carla or convert Don. they failed in the former, yet succeeded in the latter. Jim is too stable and sane for them to get. He was kind of a lost cause to bring into the fold, though he would have (based on what I've gathered from my LHP teacher) benefited most by netting don if they could get him. Don had sociopathic tendencies, which made him the easiest to convert. He was the most negative of the group. In exchange for leaving Carla alone, he joined. Yet for as long as Carla remained on the earth, he lingered on as a ghost. According to my teacher, he is now quite a dick. Very unpleasant to interact with. Considering his circumstances though, I don't blame him. Seems to be embracing his sociopathic tendencies now. Doesn't need to be a jerk though. He's just angry, it seems. Again, can't blame him.
(05-17-2021, 07:06 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]There are many more entities to harvest in the positive than in the negative on Earth. So the planet is going to 4d positive.

They are trying to keep humanity stuck in a perpetual karmic wheel of suffering in order to farm us for chi.
(05-17-2021, 12:55 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2021, 09:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what more could be done to take the Confederation teachings "mainstream" as you say.

Right, I think I am just kinda like Don when it comes to these things, always a little skeptical and careful about how it unfold.

The best case scenario would be what you said. I don't know how it will turn out either, just curious how Ra materials will be used by people when it gets "popular."

The money thing is true too, it isn't going to help, but that is something I am waiting to see how Garry and Austin will take L/L Research. It seems like they will be the one to carry the "torch."

The trance-channeling is rare and dangerous, but that didn't stop Don and Carla.

During these times, speaking to Ra would help tremendously... as in... maybe an update with the confederation and how they are doing. etc.

When things get a little crazy, it's normal to radio "HQ" no?

On a different subject.

I am curious if Orion has a "way" to reverse the planetary 4th positive.
If they can't, are they just hanging around purely for "recruitment?" and being petty?

Gary and Austin don't have what the original trio had, based on what I've gathered. Supposedly, too insecure. I hear... troubling things about the current L/L Research group. Sounds like when Jim dies, things are going to go downhill. Still, if the predictions are correct, I look forward to things coming to light. If they're wrong, well then I'm glad things are more optimistic than expected.
"I wonder if they will take this whole thing mainstream and gain "popularity" or, staying steady with Ra/Don's original intent, which is to disseminate the transcripts."

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the first thing. Hoping they don't though. We got enough of those types.
(05-18-2021, 02:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

They are trying to keep humanity stuck in a perpetual karmic wheel of suffering in order to farm us for chi.

Yes, I think so too; due to their entropic state which is fairly constant.
They need mankind to perpetually reincarnate with them as well to keep this good thing going for them. Fortunately, some will awaken and leave this cycle that keeps man in a state of constant ignorance.
(05-18-2021, 02:58 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2021, 04:25 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]I found this thread from 2018 talking about similar things.     http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15674

hmm..

with l/l

They targeted Don because he was the most imbalanced and susceptible. They intended to either displace Carla or convert Don. they failed in the former, yet succeeded in the latter. Jim is too stable and sane for them to get. He was kind of a lost cause to bring into the fold, though he would have (based on what I've gathered from my LHP teacher) benefited most by netting don if they could get him. Don had sociopathic tendencies, which made him the easiest to convert. He was the most negative of the group. In exchange for leaving Carla alone, he joined. Yet for as long as Carla remained on the earth, he lingered on as a ghost. According to my teacher, he is now quite a dick. Very unpleasant to interact with. Considering his circumstances though, I don't blame him. Seems to be embracing his sociopathic tendencies now. Doesn't need to be a jerk though. He's just angry, it seems. Again, can't blame him.

EP, remember when Carla and Don did the energy exchange making Don's heart wide open when he had been living his life with a relatively closed heart as he was overly abundant in wisdom. This, I feel, would further distort Don and make him susceptible to the psychic greeting that had occurred.
I am not going to do a disservice to Don or Carla by trying to analyze them. We can barely have any chance of understanding ourselves, let alone others.

Yes Orion has this wet dream for our planet, but they failed miserably to convert us to the negative polarity. Now the time to do 3d work is nearly over and the 4d work that is beginning is of a positive nature.

It is by seeing this clearly that you help. We attract our experiences.
(05-18-2021, 07:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I am not going to do a disservice to Don or Carla by trying to analyze them. We can barely have any chance of understanding ourselves, let alone others.

I completely agree.

Not to mention the idea of "walking a mile in someone else's moccasins." We don't know the details of anyone's life, the inner details especially—even of our closest friends or family. We can comprehend little beyond surface stuff, or vague impressions based on intuition or even a little extra-sensory perception. Imagine how complex your (no one in particular) own inner world is, the feelings, the thoughts, the subconscious labyrinthine entanglements, the life of memories and experiences. I personally could not begin to put my life into words and do it any justice at all. I think this is one reason why fiction is so compelling, because, like some poetry does with specific feelings, it somehow in compressed terms opens up a channel to an inkling of the whole picture behind a life—but still, it is only an inkling.
I really appreciate the insights and comments from everyone,

EP, those are very interesting information about Don, I don't know if the sociopathic part is true. I remember that he gave the police officers jackets during the stand-off because it was getting cold. But I can see how he could have developed that psyche due to his childhood trauma.

On top of this though, I really don't agree with getting the legal system involve for Don's mental health. On the contrary, my "last ditch" effort would be to dedicate my energy and time towards healing him and being there for him as much as possible. I grew up in a tight-knit family.... When things get this bad, we never get "outsiders" or authority involve.. Because we know that situation like Don's are veeeerryyy common. Unless the person was homicidal...Then maybe... But Don didn't seem to be homicidal at the moment of his suicide. He just really didn't want to go to the mental asylum... (who would?)

Any who, I agree with Patrick, and don't really want to analyze Don or Carla, Diana is also right about our limited understanding of other-selves since there's simply soo much that goes on within a person's mind/body/spirit.

Their legacy and work, are things that interest me, as it does help pave a path forward for us to understand and assimilate the Law of One.

The current situation with rock creek research (L/L Research).... As far as I can see, seems to be pushing for more exposure on multiple social media platforms, coupled with the monetary gain of over a million $. Although we all can easily say that none of "that" is our "business."

From my observation, I only hope for the best for (L/L Research) and Jim. As I don't see the incursion has stop at Carla/Don, I feel that Jim and L/L Research are still being targeted by the crusaders.

EP, with what you said about Garry, Austin, and l/l at the current time does sound very troubling. I hope Don and Carla could lend a hand to their brother-in-arms (Jim)

There is a sobering reality that L/L Research suffered casualties in this "fight" against the negative, and it is almost illogical for Orion to "back off" now.
(05-18-2021, 07:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Orion has this wet dream for our planet, but they failed miserably to convert us to the negative polarity. Now the time to do 3d work is nearly over and the 4d work that is beginning is of a positive nature.

Who said anything about conversion? I said they are trying to keep us STUCK in 3D karmic suffering patterns. "Fail miserably"? They have had at least thousands of years worth of success. Even if our mother Earth has gone STO, that doesn't mean more than a handful of us have. What are the rest of us then? Mostly, food. Cattle.
(05-18-2021, 11:19 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2021, 07:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Orion has this wet dream for our planet, but they failed miserably to convert us to the negative polarity. Now the time to do 3d work is nearly over and the 4d work that is beginning is of a positive nature.

Who said anything about conversion? I said they are trying to keep us STUCK in 3D karmic suffering patterns. "Fail miserably"? They have had at least thousands of years worth of success. Even if our mother Earth has gone STO, that doesn't mean more than a handful of us have. What are the rest of us then? Mostly, food. Cattle.

Ok I see, forget about conversion then.

The cycles moves no matter what anyone does. So now that we are at the end of our 75000 years cycle, we are moving to 4D positive.

With or without Orion's influence, we have been "stuck" in 3D for 75000 years.

All Orion's influence can do is give us opportunities to create an Elite and the not-elite.

It is our collective choices that kept us in karmic suffering patterns. We did this to ourselves.

We are born with our guidance/resonance system. If we are seduced by the negative teachings, that's on us.

For example, everyone knows what money is and that it creates poverty. If we let ourselves be seduced by the idea that this concept can be used positively, then we are not working on getting rid of it.

People are working on increasing their share of money, instead of supporting initiatives that would get rid of it eventually.

Those choices is what has been keeping us in suffering patterns.

So we can say that Orion had success or we can just say that we failed ourselves.
Hello....I am a brand new member, posting the first comment on the first post I have read.  My computer's wireless mouse is missing, so I am not going to try to highlight a comment from above without it, or I will be late for work, lol.

In response to the comment about the spreading of L/L Research's materials through social media and other platforms, I can say that if it weren't for that, I wouldn't be here.  I first read about L/L Research in a book, then found it mentioned on a video on Youtube by a guy who dives deep into meta materials.  I bought all the books and am going to start 4 soon...
Then I looked it up on Facebook and saw that they post things ALL the time...great material by Ra, Q'uo, etc.  Then while reading something on L/L Research's massive page, I found there is a guy who transcribes L/L Research channelings into an easier-to-listen-to format (I think the channel is Love and Light something-or-other) so I can learn while I make art.  I can continue to learn in different settings depending on what I am doing.

Point being, I think the avenues that L/L Research uses to reach out to the world and be seen by people who may or may not be drawn to it are completely fair.  I have never seen any kind of solicitation for money...or I just haven't found it yet.  I have a pretty firm grasp on the concepts of the Law of One, having read the first 3 books.  But I have lifetimes of learning to do, and am grateful to have found this forum.  I look forward to really diving into it and seeing what other seekers think, talk about and say.

And if the internet blows up, there is always the books.

(BTW, this is the first post I read, because I was not aware that Don died by suicide.)

All the best,
Amy
   Except perhaps for dreams that I rarely remember, and for “intuition” that may involve guidance from someone outside myself, I am not aware that I have ever directly received information from a contact.
   Contacts are rare indeed!
   In ancient times contacts sometimes came through “prophets”.  How many prophets were there?  Very few!
   Today with the internet it is possible to share, but the number for the entire globe that shares contact information is probably less than a few thousand at most – out of billions of people.
   I think that rather than wonder about why someone is chosen or not, it would be well to be thankful that we have been given the spiritual guidance that we do have.
(06-03-2021, 07:51 AM)anicolai Wrote: [ -> ]Hello....I am a brand new member, posting the first comment on the first post I have read.  My computer's wireless mouse is missing, so I am not going to try to highlight a comment from above without it, or I will be late for work, lol.

In response to the comment about the spreading of L/L Research's materials through social media and other platforms, I can say that if it weren't for that, I wouldn't be here.  I first read about L/L Research in a book, then found it mentioned on a video on Youtube by a guy who dives deep into meta materials.  I bought all the books and am going to start 4 soon...
Then I looked it up on Facebook and saw that they post things ALL the time...great material by Ra, Q'uo, etc.  Then while reading something on L/L Research's massive page, I found there is a guy who transcribes L/L Research channelings into an easier-to-listen-to format (I think the channel is Love and Light something-or-other) so I can learn while I make art.  I can continue to learn in different settings depending on what I am doing.

Point being, I think the avenues that L/L Research uses to reach out to the world and be seen by people who may or may not be drawn to it are completely fair.  I have never seen any kind of solicitation for money...or I just haven't found it yet.  I have a pretty firm grasp on the concepts of the Law of One, having read the first 3 books.  But I have lifetimes of learning to do, and am grateful to have found this forum.  I look forward to really diving into it and seeing what other seekers think, talk about and say.

And if the internet blows up, there is always the books.

(BTW, this is the first post I read, because I was not aware that Don died by suicide.)

All the best,
Amy

Greetings anicolai, Smile
welcome here, you will find lots of friends in seeking, and have fun too !!

Heart
(05-19-2021, 07:42 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2021, 11:19 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok I see, forget about conversion then.

The cycles moves no matter what anyone does. So now that we are at the end of our 75000 years cycle, we are moving to 4D positive.

With or without Orion's influence, we have been "stuck" in 3D for 75000 years.

All Orion's influence can do is give us opportunities to create an Elite and the not-elite.

It is our collective choices that kept us in karmic suffering patterns. We did this to ourselves.

We are born with our guidance/resonance system. If we are seduced by the negative teachings, that's on us.

For example, everyone knows what money is and that it creates poverty. If we let ourselves be seduced by the idea that this concept can be used positively, then we are not working on getting rid of it.

People are working on increasing their share of money, instead of supporting initiatives that would get rid of it eventually.

Those choices is what has been keeping us in suffering patterns.

So we can say that Orion had success or we can just say that we failed ourselves.
What are your alternatives to money? Barter system? I am all for the barter system, but do you think it will happen in 3rd density or do you feel money has become a type of catalyst that we may have to endure until the currency system finally collapses? I think most positive people feel the way you do about money but as for right now we may have to endure it until the system collapses. Crypto currency is not much different and a lot of people got rich fast on it a few years ago.
(06-03-2021, 07:27 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]...What are your alternatives to money? Barter system? I am all for the barter system, but do you think it will happen in 3rd density or do you feel money has become a type of catalyst that we may have to endure until the currency system finally collapses? I think most positive people feel the way you do about money but as for right now we may have to endure it until the system collapses. Crypto currency is not much different and a lot of people got rich fast on it a few years ago.

Sure, something like this would be an option: https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-soc...ality.html
(06-03-2021, 07:41 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 07:27 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: [ -> ]...What are your alternatives to money? Barter system? I am all for the barter system, but do you think it will happen in 3rd density or do you feel money has become a type of catalyst that we may have to endure until the currency system finally collapses? I think most positive people feel the way you do about money but as for right now we may have to endure it until the system collapses. Crypto currency is not much different and a lot of people got rich fast on it a few years ago.

Sure, something like this would be an option: https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-soc...ality.html

Patrick, I respect and admire you greatly so please take the following simply as challenges I foresee in this noble implementation.

That does sound like a much more enlightened and equitable approach than our current financial system, and I hope humanity doesn't take 75,000 years to do it.    Due to my own life experiences trying to help my fiancé  find and train willing staff for her severely disabled brother, my optimism for such near term unity is greatly diminished.  Many people simply quit showing up when they got a stimulus check, and many other positions are left unfilled because these other selves currently have enough to live on, and aren't forced to return to the workforce yet, because they still have food and housing (over half don't own a car).   There seem to be many that would not consider the misery of a job as long as they had food and shelter.  I wish everyone was STO oriented, hard working team players but that simply isn't the case.  Being hungry, or looking at an eviction notice is often the only catalyst which will goad them into showing up for a job to get a paycheck.    

As you can imagine the uber-powerful financial systems would fight to the death, since this system ensures their destruction.  If they lose, no more uncapped wealth, and these "market makers" are very assertive and capable in their STS orientation.  These are their best and brightest, with the most to lose.  It will take an enormous push from a LOT of humanity to overturn their money cart.  Backing them are the governments and militaries who suckle from this necrotic teat.

I envision this Technate requiring a lot of overhead, or administrative "fees" for all this planning and administration, and then all the ensuing appeals and arbitration because many individuals would feel they were less fairly compensated than others, or simply wanting as much as they could get, depending on their individualized distortions.   I believe we should and probably will move to a similar system, but it will be quite a struggle and require a lot of solidarity.   I believe the ensuing disinformation and tactics of division would be quite formidable,  since they possess a juggernaut of psychologically backed marketing and opinion shaping firms who also stand to lose big if this system goes under.  There are a lot of rats on that mighty ship........

As for the money accumulated by L/L and their expansion into social media, I am all for it.  In fact I wish they had several billion (or heck, trillions) of dollars to spend in this endeavor.   Buy lots of airtime for well crafted commercials, hire firms to manage and propagate the Law of One on social media, make movies, TV shows, audio channels on XM/Spotify, etc.  In short, take full advantage of the tools available for our work, the same tools used so effectively by the Orions and STS folks.  They would also need a lot of resources to aggressively challenge slander and misinformation via the legal system and further media expenditures to foster clarity in their work.  I think we can all imagine Fox News headlines amounting to "The threat of New Age wokeness and their socialist agenda.  Now these cultist wacko's are peddling some kind of alien manifesto!  Who can stop them from taking what you have and ruining America?  Are you scared?  You should be VERY scared "

I think the following video links illustrate their skill.  I chose the coal topic simply because most of us are aware of this energy source, and it's challenges.

This link is a hilarious (to me)  spoof that illustrates their tactics:

https://youtu.be/F0UkH81NMTo

This link is serious, and shows their skill and understanding of conservative American psychology.  

https://youtu.be/X_5OrJVR_Vc

This past week I've gained a better understanding of the STS orientation by perhaps foolishly communicating with an Orion in regard to a major decision and struggle in my life.  I am STO oriented (but perhaps of Reptilian decent), and follow the guidance from the STO side, but wanted to consider the "other point of view" from that family aspect in the attempt to make a more informed decision.  

In essence, the advice I received was "you should spend your life doing what you want, since you are forced to endure many lifetimes.  Why would you want to be a slave to others?"   I also forgot to "close the door" afterwards so to speak, and that was a rough week.  They were able to effectively jam my higher connection, and had me in such a frazzled state I couldn't even meditate.  This made me feel near hatred for them, which also served their purpose by lowering my vibe, and perhaps allowing them to feed on me if that is indeed what they do, as some have said.    There has been a positive outcome though, as I now realize just what a threat the Orions and their ilk present, and that I never want to initiate contact with them again unless I am better armed and prepared.  Perhaps I never will be, and should avoid bringing a pocket knife to a tank battle haha.  

Kevin
On the topic of "widely disseminating" the materials I always consider this little response.

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment. But who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

Of course, that is their opinion.
Pages: 1 2