Bring4th

Full Version: This Wanderer Still Wanders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alkhemist

Oh, what the heck.

Reading the Ra Material awakened at least a hundred memories -- so much rang true in the deepest sense of knowing.

And later, in reading "The Wanderer's Handbook," I finally found out that there were others like me.

I'm going to try to do this as brief as possible.

As a child, I was drawn to a local church. My family was in no way religious, but I loved to walk down to this local Episcopal church when it open and empty and just sit there taking in the atmosphere. It felt magical, beautiful, incredible. It was like a home I'd never lived in.

I also used to spend a great deal of time alone in the evenings, lying on the huge boulders in our yard, looking up at the stars. Many times I told no one in particular, "I want to go home." I meant it, too, but I have no idea where that home was.

Later years were spent being teased by other children because I was "different." I was quiet, more mature, and unwilling to hurt others, even in retaliation. I got used to being an outsider. The IQ tests done by the school didn't help matters any when it was discovered I had a higher score than most. I probably would have done better in a gifted class of some sort, but for some reason, that never happened.

Once an adult, having been fairly battered by verbal abuse, I married early to get out on my own. This first marriage failed, as did the next one, both being heavily dysfunctional on both sides. But I learned, and at some point finally refused to surround myself with people intent on harming me, either physically or emotionally. I took some time to heal myself and to become more self-sufficient, and it was during this time that I met my present husband of 13 years -- who is also my best friend.

Ever since those days that I spent as a child in that empty church, just sitting there in the pews and taking in the beauty as if it were a lifeline to some long-forgotten ancient Temple, I've had an overwhelming urge to learn, to evolve, and to help others do the same. I've studied with quite a few teachers and spiritual masters, and have learned that there is so much more to this life than we can remember. I hang on with white knuckles to the words "All will be revealed."

There is probably more, but you get the idea.

fairyfarmgirl

Alkhemist--

Your story resonates with me. So many of us wanderers are of higher in intelligence and intuitive intelligence and lighter in vibration... made the natives nervous... LOL I can laugh now after years of unraveling my story to find LOO at its center.

fairyfarmgirl

Alkhemist

(03-17-2009, 11:48 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]... made the natives nervous... LOL

LOL! BigSmile

What a perfect description!

Thanks for reading. I'm so glad to have found this group. It's a wonderful gift. Shy

ayadew

You are a wonderful gift to all of us, Alkhemist
Welcome to the forum BigSmile

(04-18-2015, 08:59 AM)Loveeza Wrote: [ -> ]That's what it feels like. Timeless grief. Sorry, I cannot explain it any better. I have been questioning and asking myself whether I am just some kind of attention-seeking self-indulgent depressed masochist who likes to cry but that doesn't ring true.

I do understand the timeless grief feeling, but know that there are only beautiful souls which all came from the very same essence. There is no harsher judge than the self.
(04-18-2015, 09:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum BigSmile

(04-18-2015, 08:59 AM)Loveeza Wrote: [ -> ]That's what it feels like. Timeless grief. Sorry, I cannot explain it any better. I have been questioning and asking myself whether I am just some kind of attention-seeking self-indulgent depressed masochist who likes to cry but that doesn't ring true.

I do understand the timeless grief feeling, but know that there are only beautiful souls which all came from the very same essence. There is no harsher judge than the self.

Spambot: 1, Minyatur: 0.

(03-26-2009, 07:57 PM)Solace Wrote: [ -> ]That's what it feels like. Timeless grief. Sorry, I cannot explain it any better. I have been questioning and asking myself whether I am just some kind of attention-seeking self-indulgent depressed masochist who likes to cry but that doesn't ring true.
(04-18-2015, 09:37 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 09:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum BigSmile

Spambot: 1, Minyatur: 0.

(03-26-2009, 07:57 PM)Solace Wrote: [ -> ]That's what it feels like. Timeless grief. Sorry, I cannot explain it any better. I have been questioning and asking myself whether I am just some kind of attention-seeking self-indulgent depressed masochist who likes to cry but that doesn't ring true.

Those are the lamest spam bots I've seen. They copy paste things from elsewhere on the forum? I've found the quote from Solace but it was in a bigger text.
(04-18-2015, 09:45 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Those are the lamest spam bots I've seen. They copy paste things from elsewhere on the forum?

lol yeah
We are spam bot, you will be you will be assimilated.