Bring4th

Full Version: Raising the planetary vibration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Ra material seems to put a great deal of emphasis on the importance of the planetary vibration.

We know that the reason why people no longer live 900 years is because our energy web got distorted because of the improper use of money, and this eventually reached and came to affect the sexual, as well.

Here are some of Ra's quotes addressing the importance of raising the planetary vibration.

First, those regarding wanderers:
Quote:12.27 Questioner: How many of them (wanderers) are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million

And, Ra addressing a direct question about the purpose of wanderers:

Quote:52.9 Questioner: I would just include the question as to why the time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

Similarly:
Quote:65.11 Questioner: This entire scenario for the next twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

It seems as if lightening the planetary vibration is on equal level with offering the self in service, as being the primary purpose of wanderers.

And now unto adepts:

Quote:49.8 Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more useable results in meditation to leave the mind as blank as possible and let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

That is a fairly strong emphasis on how important Ra feels it is for adepts to raise the planetary vibration.

I will continue with a few more quotes on visualization which are quite interesting.

Quote:50.7 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green-ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.8 Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect positive polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

First, does anyone know of any good traditions that include visualization? Tantric yoga probably has the largest and most complex system of visualization, most famously the Shri yantra. Anyone more familiar with this.

Should we be doing visualization? Ra says it is not satisfying, probably true, but Ra seems to put a very high emphasis on raising the planetary vibration, which visualization apparently does.
Forgiveness raises the planetary vibration. If you forgive yourself and all other-selves for any transgressions, you raise the vibration of the planet as a whole.
(12-07-2010, 03:01 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]First, does anyone know of any good traditions that include visualization? Tantric yoga probably has the largest and most complex system of visualization, most famously the Shri yantra. Anyone more familiar with this.

computer games ?

Quote:Should we be doing visualization? Ra says it is not satisfying, probably true, but Ra seems to put a very high emphasis on raising the planetary vibration, which visualization apparently does.

depends on the inclinations of the entity i presume.
(12-07-2010, 11:06 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Forgiveness raises the planetary vibration. If you forgive yourself and all other-selves for any transgressions, you raise the vibration of the planet as a whole.

Forgiveness is the 'spring board' to Compassion. It is not the 'be all and end all'.

To forgive would imply that some 'wrong doing' has occurred.

There are no mistakes and all is the way is should be.

I believe that Compassion is the key to the next Octave.

Love & Light
(12-07-2010, 11:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Forgiveness is the 'spring board' to Compassion. It is not the 'be all and end all'.

I believe that Compassion is the key to the next Octave.

Hear hear!

Another way of putting it is that forgiveness is the act of ceasing to be preoccupied by some event or quality in some person. Compassion then becomes possible as it is unhindered by our preoccupation.

Greedy love, the type the world is so full of is also an emotion that stops us from being truly compassionate. It we can let go by no longer linking our own well being on the outcome of our access to that which we feel we are needy for. We can become compassionate towards them as well.

You could rephrase this as "forgiving the other for being your dope dealer Smile"

I think we can only significantly improve our world by improving our mental emotional state. You see a lot of successful businessmen later in life becoming humanists sharing their wealth. And this is no doubt a good thing but it leaves some of us wondering if it was necessary.
(12-07-2010, 11:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that Compassion is the key to the next Octave.

Did you mean to say density instead of Octave? Because I believe that compassion is an important key to the door of fourth density. Or as Ra said, finding love in the moment.

L&L, ~E
(12-19-2010, 02:32 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 11:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that Compassion is the key to the next Octave.

Did you mean to say density instead of Octave? Because I believe that compassion is an important key to the door of fourth density. Or as Ra said, finding love in the moment.

L&L, ~E
The key to 4th density is "the choice", of course. Has nothing to do with compassion.
(12-19-2010, 03:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 02:32 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]

L&L, ~E
The key to 4th density is "the choice", of course. Has nothing to do with compassion.

I believe it has a lot to do with compassion in that compassion is a by-product or indicator of where one's level of consciousness lies. Where I agree is in that just simply feeling compassion is likely not to produce harvest. There are many spiritual disciplines that in my opinion facilitate escaping the 3d illusion, all of which involve transcending the ego through surrender. This is what actually yields a raising of the consciousness that Ra mentioned. This applies to wanderers as well. To me, simply calling oneself a wanderer is a fruitless endeavor. I believe the best and most important info given by Ra is the info on balancing. Ra stripped away all the associated dogma and trappings and told exactly how to accomplish it, and this is what leads to the increasing awareness which includes "remembering" and everything else. It takes the LOO material out of the arena of the purely intellectual and theoretical into actual transformation. One of the most powerful and profound spiritual experiences I ever had came after a session of balancing. To get an idea of the importance of balancing and dismantling the veil, I suggest a search using these terms on the Law of One site. It's very eye-opening.
PEACE
(12-19-2010, 03:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The key to 4th density is "the choice", of course. Has nothing to do with compassion.

How can choosing STO, to the point of at least 51% STO, have nothing to do with compassion? How can one serve others without compassion?
(12-19-2010, 09:12 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 03:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The key to 4th density is "the choice", of course. Has nothing to do with compassion.

How can choosing STO, to the point of at least 51% STO, have nothing to do with compassion? How can one serve others without compassion?
Here, I'm associating true compassion with understanding - a green ray function. As Ra said - 3rd density is emphatically not the density of understanding and it's necessary to know one does not understand in order to graduate. In the material, their use of the word compassion is invariably from the perspective of the higher densities. When they do speak of compassion within this density, it is as an adept function requiring great practice to enjoy its qualities (i.e. not BE).

It is natural for people to associate compassion with service here because when we think of selflessness in consideration of another, we think of compassion. Here, "compassion" is basically what we'd call an emotive response (a feeling perceived from the heart). Similarly, what we refer to as our "understanding", that we associate with this compassion, is not really connected to truth. True compassion is not such a shadow, and requires understanding that is not possible here.

"The choice" is a fundamental bias to see others as "going through the dance" as equals, this treatment of "we're in this together" or "we are the co-creators of our experience" necessarily results in service-to-other evaluations.
Hey zenmaster,

I'm not sure I understand your response completely. I do not understand the why we are separating compassion in to two different things, i.e. higher density compassion and 3rd density compassion. As third density incarnates seeking positive graduation in to fourth density, the compassion I speak of is necessarily the third density compassion. Though wanderer I may be, I do not have conscious recall of that other sort of passion.

I defend my statement. Smile I believe compassion, the sort we know here in our 3rd density experience, is a fundamental stepping stone for one who wishes to attain positive polarity. Choice is what third density is for- but a simple affirmation of your selected polarity is meaningless without your living that choice. Maybe I just can't see how you could proceed to the positive harvest without that feeling of compassion?

L&L, ~E
Isn't this what Carla does at 9am EST every day?

9am EST is 6am for me. I so wish I could get myself to get up and join that. (Wow just saw an 11:11)
(12-19-2010, 12:52 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]I defend my statement. Smile I believe compassion, the sort we know here in our 3rd density experience, is a fundamental stepping stone for one who wishes to attain positive polarity. Choice is what third density is for- but a simple affirmation of your selected polarity is meaningless without your living that choice. Maybe I just can't see how you could proceed to the positive harvest without that feeling of compassion?
Let me put it in a differentway. Here, it is an emotional effect - that is, it is an unconscious response. One can't choose or evaluate from the unconscious, only from what has been made conscious. Compassion here is not a cause, not an enabler - it's a response. You don't do "work" from compassion here - you may feel compassion as the result of relating, but that relating had to do with prior conscious choices which are the primary enablers/polarizers.
Visualizing light has been of great benefit to me, and I recommend it. Visualize your body filled with brilliant white light. Hold this image as long as you are able. Visualize, also, the bodies of others filled also with brilliant white light. Extend this to the whole planetary body.

Light chases out the darkness. Light visualization has great benefit in Time/Space.
I would also go with compassion. Compassion becomes every other emotion as long as you add judgment of a particular flavor. Love is a needy compassion. Fear is a compassion combined with the judgment of danger for the self. Try it, take any emotion and take the judgment out of it, and you end up with compassion.

Compassion is like a direct emotional perception. You understand but do not judge. The judgment is conditioned in our first few years on the planet.

There's three important layers on which we need to become aware to be able to make a conscious choice, the physical intellectual and emotional. As far as the emotional level is concerned compassion is the only emotion that allows for practically undistorted perception.

It's not just me, all religions consider compassion the gateway drug to enlightenment or heaven.. Which is where they keep the heavy stuff.

If choice is not guided by compassion, it is guided by a distortion, a subconscious or conscious judgment.
(12-19-2010, 08:45 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Visualizing light has been of great benefit to me, and I recommend it. Visualize your body filled with brilliant white light. Hold this image as long as you are able. Visualize, also, the bodies of others filled also with brilliant white light. Extend this to the whole planetary body.

Light chases out the darkness. Light visualization has great benefit in Time/Space.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but is it not an infringement of free will to bathe others in light?

Did they consciously give you permission to send white light to them?

I may be completely wrong here but it seems like sending love is always ok, but that sending light is a form of psychic attack, essentially you trying to change their aura against their will.

If you love others they can accept it or reject it. But sending light is like sending a bullet at them. The bullet is, ultimately, made of light afterall. So what's really the difference?
Whether light can infringe on free will is really an issue of semantics particularly the difference between love/light and light/love.

Quote:15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One which is the balancing of love/light with light/love. Is there any difference between light/love and love/light?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

With particular reference to the raising of planetary vibrations or consciousness it would seem the relatively passive love/light is what is being radiated in addition to love.

Quote:65.11 Questioner: This entire scenario for the next twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

I would agree that light/love could be used in a manner that is less than passive and indeed somewhat constrictive but in this way it functions sort of as a test; if your vibrations are higher than the light/love shining on you, then you move on, otherwise you fall under its sway until you learn how.

Quote:6.14 Questioner: I think that it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service.

Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.