Bring4th

Full Version: The mystery of disclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is much anticipation as to the way the so called 'disclosure' will take place.
I love a good mystery and have great fun solving puzzles, so I thought that some of the 'bright sparks' on the forum may want to take on a challenge of sorts.

My proposal is the following:-
I believe that Arthur C. Clarke managed to fulfill his 'mission' by inspiring the Saturn Cassini fly by.

Could it be more than just a 'coincidence' that radio signals were detected in the 'rings' of the planet?

Here is a link to some more info and a recording of the signal.

http://www.universetoday.com/51511/the-s...rns-rings/

The signal is most certainly encripted, but using a 4th Density code.
Now recently there have been quite a few 'new' ideas on the true nature of Universal Laws and science. Some of the discussion is taking place on this forum - why can't we try to apply some of these inspired ideas and make it a little easier for our Galactic Families to show themselves?

Love & Light
A good and timely post, Ashim

I believe that there will be disclosure soon. The question that remains is whether those of us that have learned from Ra will be active and involved in explaining the coming information, or are we going to watch as people try to figure it out.
While there is a great amount of information that agrees with Law of One. The last few weeks have seen a deluge of new discoveries that prove it. There has been a new scientific discovery that agrees with the Law of One every single day, for quite a while now.
There is however the problem of people not expecting to truly understand the law. This seems to be the prevalent attitude. Most people discuss the law in philosophical ways. Very few look at the data provided by the Ra material, to try to make sense of it. Understanding the Law requires relating the material to what we already know about science, nature, and social evolution.
I am ready to get down to business of explaining the law.

(12-08-2010, 07:32 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There is much anticipation as to the way the so called 'disclosure' will take place.
I love a good mystery and have great fun solving puzzles, so I thought that some of the 'bright sparks' on the forum may want to take on a challenge of sorts.

My proposal is the following:-
I believe that Arthur C. Clarke managed to fulfill his 'mission' by inspiring the Saturn Cassini fly by.

Could it be more than just a 'coincidence' that radio signals were detected in the 'rings' of the planet?

Here is a link to some more info and a recording of the signal.

http://www.universetoday.com/51511/the-s...rns-rings/

The signal is most certainly encripted, but using a 4th Density code.
Now recently there have been quite a few 'new' ideas on the true nature of Universal Laws and science. Some of the discussion is taking place on this forum - why can't we try to apply some of these inspired ideas and make it a little easier for our Galactic Families to show themselves?

Love & Light
4th density code? Smile If it's a 4th density open signal we'd have trouble understanding it.
Do you have any propositions Ashim on how to make it easier for them to contact us?

Meerie

I just listened to it and in my view they are saying:

Greetings earthlings. You are loved more than you can possibly know.
Spread the love and don't forget to pay your bills.
(12-09-2010, 04:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]4th density code? Smile If it's a 4th density open signal we'd have trouble understanding it.
Do you have any propositions Ashim on how to make it easier for them to contact us?
Ali, my thoughts were that 'first contact' already happened during the Cassini fly by. The 'greetings', I feel are contained within the transmission. Keep thinking of that great movie Contact. How did they crack the code?
I detected a wry smile on Arthur C's face. I think he passed away a happy man. Of all the places in our solar system are not the rings of Saturn the 'obvious' place to look. Too big a 'coincidence' for me.
Maybe our friends over at NASA could spread some light on this.

Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: This Council is located in the octave, or eighth dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.

The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system.

Please refer also to this thread.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1033

This quote is also very enlightening.

Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance if I could see both a first and second-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they both be physical to me?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. [u]All of the octave of your densities
would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.
[/u]

I think we are very close.
If I listen to the transmissions I can tell a few things.
It's not encrypted. Encrypted data sounds like total chaos. Secondly it's multiple layers or signals together. There's the singing noise that is most apparent and there's smaller more clicking signals in it too.

The whole thing reminds me a bit of of whalesong.

Someone who actually knows about these types of signals might know a whole lot more from hearing it. Tongue

I'm still a little uncertain about what you intend to do Ashim.
(12-08-2010, 07:32 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the discussion is taking place on this forum - why can't we try to apply some of these inspired ideas and make it a little easier for our Galactic Families to show themselves?

It won't happen; the answer is elegantly provided by Hatonn, via our own Carla. You can download this material (read by Glenn Pendleton) here (just right-click and save):

The Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator

I highly recommend this, the best of the Sons of LOO podcasts. You will need to listen to the entire podcast to get the full impact.

Please listen.
"We of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite
Creator are very sorry that we cannot step upon your soil and teach
those of your people who desire our service. But, my friends, as we have
said before, this would be a very great disservice to those who do not
desire our service at this time, and we are afraid we would have little
effect in bringing understanding even to those who desire it, for
understanding, my friends, comes from within."

"We do not wish to impose our understanding of truth upon your
peoples, and this would be something that we would do if we contacted
them directly. We could not help it, for our very utterance of truth
would be accepted by many of your peoples as being valid. We do not
wish to be thought of as the ultimate representatives of the Creator’s
truth. We wish to give this to your peoples in such a way so that they
may accept or reject this at their own will. This, as we understand it, is
a necessary provision in the spiritual evolvement of all mankind: that he
be, at some state of his evolution, in a position to accept or reject what
is necessary for his evolution. In this way, and only in this way, can he
know the truth, the truth of the Creator, that single truth that is the
creation, the truth of the love of the creation.

It must be realized from within. It cannot be impressed from without.
We are attempting to stimulate those of your peoples who would be
stimulated to seeking this truth that is within them. We have been
required by our understanding of our Creator’s principle to remain in
hiding, for we cannot serve one individual and at the same time do a
disservice to his neighbor by proving within his own mind that we exist,
for many of those of planet Earth at this time do not desire to believe in
or have proof of our existence
."
You are correct in a way. It will certainly not happen to all of us but I am assured for many a big suprise is in store.

Love & Light
(12-08-2010, 09:54 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]There has been a new scientific discovery that agrees with the Law of One every single day, for quite a while now.

There is a thread devoted to this very thing:

Science & Technology > (Ra's words confirmed) Law of One claims proven or evidenced by Science

Actually, a few other threads as well. Could you share some of the discoveries you are referring to, along with the Law of One reference if possible? That would be very helpful!
(12-09-2010, 07:26 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It won't happen; the answer is elegantly provided by Hatonn

Do you know the date of that transcript, Eddie?
(12-09-2010, 07:26 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It won't happen; the answer is elegantly provided by Hatonn

[/quote]

It's from the introduction to Book 1 of the Ra material, so I'm guessing..... 1981? Possibly earlier.
Probability/possibility vortex?
Did Ra not speak of the difficulties of predicting future events?

Love & Light
(12-09-2010, 03:44 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It's from the introduction to Book 1 of the Ra material, so I'm guessing..... 1981? Possibly earlier.

As I thought. The situation may have changed since then. According to Q'uo in more recent sessions, we are rejoining the time lateral, and the veil is thinning.

Already, there has been a huge increase in UFO sightings, even shutting down airports and making it to prime time news.
I have to tell you, Monica, that I have a specific interpretation of The Law of One, that happens to agree with the words that Ra used. I have been sharing this information for the last few weeks.
Today's science discovery is shown in the attached picture

The most important discovery this week was that Light moves at precise 60 degree angles, up then down. This is not understood by the scientist, as they do not know why it does that. It was posted in Science News a few days ago. It is still available.
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/...erate_lift

If you have seen my drawings showing the straight "not exactly" line of light, you would have seen that it vibrates upward and downward at 60 degrees always.

Today's picture shows what happens when two sphere collide. Which is the basic idea behind what I am sharing.

(12-09-2010, 03:34 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2010, 09:54 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]There has been a new scientific discovery that agrees with the Law of One every single day, for quite a while now.

There is a thread devoted to this very thing:

Science & Technology > (Ra's words confirmed) Law of One claims proven or evidenced by Science

Actually, a few other threads as well. Could you share some of the discoveries you are referring to, along with the Law of One reference if possible? That would be very helpful!

Ok, let me try to back step a little to the original puzzle.
I think there is a bigger message than just radio waves that can be modulated into pretty sounds.
Here is a transcript from the movie Contact.

ELLIE: You found the primer.
HADDEN: Clever girl! Lights.
Another video appears on the wall monitor.
HADDEN: Pages and pages of data. Over 63 thousand in all, and on the perimeter of each...
ELLIE: ...alignment symbols, registration marks, but they don’t line up.
HADDEN: They do, if you think like a Vegan. An alien intelligence is going to be more advanced. That means efficiency functioning on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions.
ELLIE: Yes! Of course. Where is the primer?
HADDEN: You’ll see. Every three-dimensional page contains a piece of the primer; there it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself, is the key...
Here by three-dimensional page he means six of the square pages combined into a cube. In the simulations the six faces become transparent except for the writing. When two opposite faces are superimposed a hidden message becomes visible.

Here is the source material
http://www.qedcat.com/moviemath/contact.html

I really feel we have been given enough clues.
Sadly I'm useless at maths.
Nabil?

Love & Light
Hi Ashim

You are right. All the information that one needs is available. This is a problem that confuses me personally. I understand things, yet I have a real problem getting people to get interested.
There are several reasons for that. The first and most important is that people do not expect to find meaningful truth that can explain a lot more than we know. When given a universal principle of origin, they habitually assume that it must be wrong, because no one has ever proven one before. Why would this be any different? they wonder
The second reason is that the information can be found in many places. In order to see its universality, one has to be aware of many sources. This requires interest in different subjects, and with different methods. Most people have few interests that they stick with, and often do work with. Universal principles, by definition, are far reaching, and can't be limited by a single subject or method.
The 3rd reason is that most people do not search for the information. Either because they do not believe that they will understands it, or out of fear, because they were told not to. Without conscious effort to learn, it is difficult to find the connections within the words that are the basic tool of understanding.
The fact that someone knows, suggests to me that others either already know, or soon will.
How soon? is the question.

what you wrote reminded me of the basic geometry of packed spheres, since it also has 6 squares. There is a cube within the center sphere, that is created by connecting the points where the surrounding spheres touch it.
Perhaps it does not have relevance to what you wrote, but I can't help but share this stuff.

(12-11-2010, 05:44 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, let me try to back step a little to the original puzzle.
I think there is a bigger message than just radio waves that can be modulated into pretty sounds.
Here is a transcript from the movie Contact.

ELLIE: You found the primer.
HADDEN: Clever girl! Lights.
Another video appears on the wall monitor.
HADDEN: Pages and pages of data. Over 63 thousand in all, and on the perimeter of each...
ELLIE: ...alignment symbols, registration marks, but they don’t line up.
HADDEN: They do, if you think like a Vegan. An alien intelligence is going to be more advanced. That means efficiency functioning on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions.
ELLIE: Yes! Of course. Where is the primer?
HADDEN: You’ll see. Every three-dimensional page contains a piece of the primer; there it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself, is the key...
Here by three-dimensional page he means six of the square pages combined into a cube. In the simulations the six faces become transparent except for the writing. When two opposite faces are superimposed a hidden message becomes visible.

Here is the source material
http://www.qedcat.com/moviemath/contact.html

I really feel we have been given enough clues.
Sadly I'm useless at maths.
Nabil?

Love & Light
Personaly I don't think that there will be any announcements on television or anywhere else in the media.
And as much sense as the Law of One makes to a lot of people, me included, I just can't accept the reasoning behind any other people out there not making contact.
I know in the Law of One Ra says that great damage has been done to us before by giving some of us technology and helping us advance quicker, but it doesn't seem logical to come here, give some people the means to enslave the others more efficiently and then run off and leave us to it.
The only really logical thing to do once a mistake like that has been made is to come and make sure that EVERYONE knows the same information and has access to the same technology.
Sending information through a few people and hoping to repair the damage that way seems like a really bad decision.
Maybe it is for the best and I'm just not smart enough to see it. But it seems very lame to allow a few great power over others and then leave the others to slowly and painfully find their own way out of the situation.
I have noticed that humans largely have a tendency to await something that is spectacular, and it is always just over the horizon. What is this disclosure? Is not the Law of One (the Ra material) something of a disclosure in itself? If anything, the disclosure has already happened. I believe that there are many other such genuine material like the LOO, which a sincere seeker will come across, if that individual applies great diligence and freewill in the search of the mysterious one infinite creator.
(12-11-2010, 06:29 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ashim

When given a universal principle of origin, they habitually assume that it must be wrong, because no one has ever proven one before. Why would this be any different? they wonder
The second reason is that the information can be found in many places. In order to see its universality, one has to be aware of many sources. This requires interest in different subjects, and with different methods.

Thanks for the reply,
Could this be the reason why the Guardians organised knowledge in so many 'subjects', to veil the larger truths? Actually, if you were not actively seeking that particular truth you would most certainly not recognise it.
Every time I notice a synchronicity I become aware of a larger picture. This process would also seem to proceed according to the Law of Squares. For me, along with many others our 'personal disclosure' has already taken place. This fuels my desire to share the light and love. With every personal revelation the desire to serve increases x2. Thus the challenge is to serve according to the Law of One. The lessons of Wisdom and Unity.
Now I am sure. Those who actively desire 'disclosure' will not be disappointed. Those who as yet can not 'stand' the light that is coming will be assisted by the Heavens up to a point where their darkness may be integrated. Nothing shall be lost, not one particle of the Creation.

Love & Light
99% of the supposed govt. involvement in the ET area is presented as if it were factual, but actually based on groundless speculation and fantasy. From the available info on the subject, the stories that seem most plausible, or fit a person's values and bias, or make them cope better, tend to be adopted. Over the years, these prejudices are then reinforced creating certain (unwarranted) expectations. Just look at all of the (totally incompatible) takes on it we have on these forums. A great many of these expectations have turned into nothing less than a fact of life, a religion with unseen powers shaping our collective destiny for better or worse. (playing god). It's fueled by a great deal of projection, where we externalize that which we can not accept about ourselves.

So when the govt finally produces something, it will not and can not match these expectations. The statements will not be acceptable. The situation of mistrust will not be anything close to like it exists today. It will be orders of magnitude higher than now due to accountability being claimed from the admission (even if the info is offered humbly and sincerely).

However, among those with expectations would be those that have delved into the subject over the years, and have convinced themselves of particular pet theories. These people only represent a tiny fraction of the public at large.

Ironically, if the "truth" actually comes out, it may be the "ignorant" public that will be able to take it with less prejudice than the "informed" people.
Ironically, if the "truth" actually comes out, it may be the "ignorant" public that will be able to take it with less prejudice than the "informed" people.

This may be true. As I see it, the basic principle is simple. However, accepting the basic ideas does not mean that people will be able to relate to it. Einstein's equation is simple, it simply says that matter and energy are equivalent when seen within the relationship to the speed of light. When it first came out, it was said that only 4 people understood it. So there is a big difference between accepting information, and understanding it.
The universe is real. It has laws and principles that govern it. This is the basic issue. It is the understanding of these principles that will guide the evolution of mankind. Accepting or rejecting UFO's is irrelevant, when trying to understand the basic laws of nature. people can accept UFO's without having any better understanding of the world.
UFO's, crop circles, and other sources of mixed information, like the holy books, are hints at a truth that has been hidden so far. Hidden because people did not discover it on their own.
UFO's are not trying to contact people to change their lives to particular ways. They are simply trying to give humans ideas to think about. The shape of the flying saucer itself is one of these hints. The crop circles are a similar tool that shares fundamental information about physical reality, its origin and evolution.
What is most important for people is to understand how nature works. It would not matter if the UFO's were to be contacted or not, unless we choose to learn about the universe and how it works. This can only be done by study and research. Even if the UFO's tell us the basic principles of creation, it will remain up to us to understand what these principles mean, and how they affect our lives and environment.

(12-11-2010, 11:51 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]99% of the supposed govt. involvement in the ET area is presented as if it were factual, but actually based on groundless speculation and fantasy. From the available info on the subject, the stories that seem most plausible, or fit a person's values and bias, or make them cope better, tend to be adopted. Over the years, these prejudices are then reinforced creating certain (unwarranted) expectations. Just look at all of the (totally incompatible) takes on it we have on these forums. A great many of these expectations have turned into nothing less than a fact of life, a religion with unseen powers shaping our collective destiny for better or worse. (playing god). It's fueled by a great deal of projection, where we externalize that which we can not accept about ourselves.

So when the govt finally produces something, it will not and can not match these expectations. The statements will not be acceptable. The situation of mistrust will not be anything close to like it exists today. It will be orders of magnitude higher than now due to accountability being claimed from the admission (even if the info is offered humbly and sincerely).

However, among those with expectations would be those that have delved into the subject over the years, and have convinced themselves of particular pet theories. These people only represent a tiny fraction of the public at large.

Insightful post, Zenmaster. It's true- how we interact with the world is strongly colored by our preconceived notions and beliefs. It behooves us all to keep a completely open mind and try to take things as they are rather than how we think they are.

L&L, ~E
(12-11-2010, 11:51 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So when the govt finally produces something, it will not and can not match these expectations.

Agreed! The fundamentalist religious people will say it's a trick from 'satan,' conspiracy theorists will say the govt. fabricated the whole thing (there are already those predicting a govt. 'fabricated' disclosure), some will think the ET's are malicious no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary, etc.

Each person will make of it according to their presuppositions, just as they do with any other info.
(12-11-2010, 11:51 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ironically, if the "truth" actually comes out, it may be the "ignorant" public that will be able to take it with less prejudice than the "informed" people.

"Informed" in this situation is of course not the same as knowledgeable about ET politics. It's more about being up to date with the latest conspiracy theories.

And I agree that that would be most of them.

Us humans tend to bark with the pack... Even if we're not too sure what we're barking at...
We are forgetting the divine bond between love and truth.
Those who search in love for their truth will find their way to the Heavens.

This is not the Density of understanding. We have been told this by Ra repeatedly.
This is the Density of choice - the lesson - love.

If one creates from the heart the Creator will 'move Heaven and Earth' to ensure that the intent is made manifest.

The Creator is very very clever. If you think we can sometimes be smart that is but a raindrop of the wisdom and love of those who guide, nurture and assist in our development as souls and human beings.

Consider for a moment the following.

Would a benevolent galaxy of beings wish to welcome us too the real 'space age' in a state of fear?

What is required to raise the vibration of the planet to a 'tipping point'?

Satans biggest trick was to convince the world that he did not exist.

Love & Light
Historically, "Disclosure" was to be a function of the govt. It is not unreasonable to assume that govt also understands the can-of-worms chaos that would ensure if they "admitted" something on the subject. So anything the govt knows on the subject would be difficult, if not impossible to relate to the masses without huge problems. Logically, due to the presuppositions, it will prob not happen from any govt. that wants a peaceful citizenry.

There does seem to be a strong need to create some objective framework (nuts&bolts) from which to rationally interpret phenomena. However, I think once the phenomena is qualitatively reduced to a "generally accepted view", it has been stripped of most of its meaning. That is, UFOlogy is a mere shell or "shadows on the wall" of literal/historical context. This qualitatively reduced context accounts for most of the conspiracy theories on the subject, because a reduced view tends to be convenient for analysis, moral dispensation and accountability.

Coincidentally, it is only the (typically promoted) reduced view of the subject that supports a cover-up or conspiracy. And it is only the reduced view that is amenable to a authoritative disclosure scenario (that many are explicitly demanding).

That being said, do we really want "disclosure"?

Quote:This is not the Density of understanding. We have been told this by Ra repeatedly.
I would sincerely like to hear what you think "understanding" means, in the context that Ra intended. Maybe we could start another thread. Smile

Quote:If one creates from the heart the Creator will 'move Heaven and Earth' to ensure that the intent is made manifest.
Probably true. The universe does tend to follow intention.
Historically, "Disclosure" was to be a function of the govt. It is not unreasonable to assume that govt also understands the can-of-worms chaos that would ensure if they "admitted" something on the subject. So anything the govt knows on the subject would be difficult, if not impossible to relate to the masses without huge problems. Logically, due to the presuppositions, it will prob not happen from any govt. that wants a peaceful citizenry.

I share the view above. One of the main problems that will be faced with disclosure is the reaction of the established religions. Today's religions are huge institutions that depend on the people believing certain ideas. Disclosure will bring new information that will challenge all religions, even as it proves that they all carry the basic truth within them. Some people will welcome this, others will insist that their religion is still superior.
There is also a huge dilemma that science will face, as they are provided with new methods to understand the universe. A new race for better understanding will begin, that may alter the current influences that are found in the world.

(12-14-2010, 09:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Historically, "Disclosure" was to be a function of the govt. It is not unreasonable to assume that govt also understands the can-of-worms chaos that would ensure if they "admitted" something on the subject. So anything the govt knows on the subject would be difficult, if not impossible to relate to the masses without huge problems. Logically, due to the presuppositions, it will prob not happen from any govt. that wants a peaceful citizenry.

There does seem to be a strong need to create some objective framework (nuts&bolts) from which to rationally interpret phenomena. However, I think once the phenomena is qualitatively reduced to a "generally accepted view", it has been stripped of most of its meaning. That is, UFOlogy is a mere shell or "shadows on the wall" of literal/historical context. This qualitatively reduced context accounts for most of the conspiracy theories on the subject, because a reduced view tends to be convenient for analysis, moral dispensation and accountability.

Coincidentally, it is only the (typically promoted) reduced view of the subject that supports a cover-up or conspiracy. And it is only the reduced view that is amenable to a authoritative disclosure scenario (that many are explicitly demanding).

That being said, do we really want "disclosure"?

Quote:This is not the Density of understanding. We have been told this by Ra repeatedly.
I would sincerely like to hear what you think "understanding" means, in the context that Ra intended. Maybe we could start another thread. Smile

Quote:If one creates from the heart the Creator will 'move Heaven and Earth' to ensure that the intent is made manifest.
Probably true. The universe does tend to follow intention.
Quote: I share the view above. One of the main problems that will be faced with disclosure is the reaction of the established religions. Today's religions are huge institutions that depend on the people believing certain ideas. Disclosure will bring new information that will challenge all religions, even as it proves that they all carry the basic truth within them. Some people will welcome this, others will insist that their religion is still superior.
There is also a huge dilemma that science will face, as they are provided with new methods to understand the universe. A new race for better understanding will begin, that may alter the current influences that are found in the world.

This, and all other problems can be easily solved but not using the 3d mindset. It requires a larger perspective to be able to fit all the pieces into place and understand the function of Religion.
If this can be brought into view things will become quite obvious for some.

The 'first contact' issue will be resolved and all parties will be in agreement. It is simply a matter of 'putting our heads AND hearts' into it.

Love & Light
(12-14-2010, 09:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Historically, "Disclosure" was to be a function of the govt. It is not unreasonable to assume that govt also understands the can-of-worms chaos that would ensure if they "admitted" something on the subject. So anything the govt knows on the subject would be difficult, if not impossible to relate to the masses without huge problems. Logically, due to the presuppositions, it will prob not happen from any govt. that wants a peaceful citizenry.

Really? When the polls state that 80% of the population already believes this anyway? I think your argument might have been true in the 50's. But a lot has changed.

Also I remind you guys that already about 6 governments have disclosed massive amounts of information. Basically stating "Yes this is real" and we don't see any panic or riots. Among these countries are some traditionally very catholic countries. The churches are not emptying.

You could describe the public reaction on the whole as surprisingly uninterested. People these days don't panic or get excited until they're told to panic or get excited. They simply don't have a frame of reference for this. Nobody told them how to respond.

And that's what I think will happen. Unless the media jumps on the disclosure bandwagon we're not going to see any response from the larger population at all. Sad but true.
(12-15-2010, 06:34 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]

Really? When the polls state that 80% of the population already believes this anyway? I think your argument might have been true in the 50's. But a lot has changed.

Also I remind you guys that already about 6 governments have disclosed massive amounts of information. Basically stating "Yes this is real" and we don't see any panic or riots. Among these countries are some traditionally very catholic countries. The churches are not emptying.

You could describe the public reaction on the whole as surprisingly uninterested. People these days don't panic or get excited until they're told to panic or get excited. They simply don't have a frame of reference for this. Nobody told them how to respond.

And that's what I think will happen. Unless the media jumps on the disclosure bandwagon we're not going to see any response from the larger population at all. Sad but true.

This would be a fantastic oppertunity to put the media to good use. I'm sure there are enough clever folks out there who would do a good job of informing the public.
Would also be nice if Disney would join in.
All that Synchromysticism was part of the Divine Plan.

The choice was always between the 'scary monsters' and the Confederation as to which faction would get to put on the 'firework show'. I know there were many pushing the original Orion agenda but the tables have turned, so to say.

Love & Light
(12-15-2010, 06:45 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]This would be a fantastic oppertunity to put the media to good use. I'm sure there are enough clever folks out there who would do a good job of informing the public.
Indeed so many great things could be accomplished. And they've already started! Larry King has had ufo talks on his show, even bill o'Reilly has had some. And they're just two...

Quote:Would also be nice if Disney would join in.
All that Synchromysticism was part of the Divine Plan.
Well, dreamworks is releasing a great 3d animated movie, megamind today. I can't wait to see it. We had tons of series over the decades, from "star trek" to "The event". All of whom added their drop in changing the mentality of the people from the fifties "everybody panic" to the naugties "what else is new?" We're about to enter into the next decade. Which I guess will be much more of "Give em to me already!"

Quote:The choice was always between the 'scary monsters' and the Confederation as to which faction would get to put on the 'firework show'. I know there were many pushing the original Orion agenda but the tables have turned, so to say.
Indeed, they've turned, they've turned so much in the last 10 years that the psychic atmosphere of the planet has changed, we as people don't really fear or care for the orion agenda. People just don't respond to it. Our global mind, our social memory complex doesn't care much about it anymore.

The orion agenda is really not a factor in my book. To me personally I first heard about them from my mentor when I was a kid 25 years ago. Yes they're trying to push the earth into their blueprints of how things should be. But they're carefully neutralized by those who would give the earth a choice. The choice was in the hands of the people, and would remain there by the power of the positive e.t's who outnumber and overpower the negatives by a very very large number... And the people of earth are choosing love on a massive scale, this is much more obvious today than it was back then. If we had chosen the negative path we would have been allowed to follow it. But it never could be forced upon us.

Look at the movies we watch. This is a direct reflection of our collective unconscious. Summarized from that I suppose there's a large influx of new energy, a wacky tribe of essentially good guys who tend to over complicate things for themselves. We have a tendency to end up as reluctant heroes when all we really want is to be loved by the girl (or boy) we've secretly had a crush on since childhood. This I think is the human self image, or at least the most common denominator of it.

And scary monsters? Scary monsters are big creatures who make a lot of noise we don't quite understand in the beginning of the movie but in the end they are looking for love as much as we are. The big monster also frequently ends up being the protector.

So who's afraid of the big black wolf?
Pages: 1 2