Bring4th

Full Version: Energy Particles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone see the flying specks in the sky. They look like little flying white balls of light. They are flying erratically and are everywhere. In all of Ra's sessions I don't see any mention of them.
I believe you are seeing 'orbs' or Souls within the Astral Planes. Just a guess, could be something else.

Love & Light
(12-08-2010, 02:25 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone see the flying specks in the sky. They look like little flying white balls of light. They are flying erratically and are everywhere. In all of Ra's sessions I don't see any mention of them.

erratically, swiftly, sometimes flowing like ?

arent you seeing them in other places ? only the sky ?
Do you see them only in the sky? Are they tiny? Do they seem far away?

I have been seeing tiny, bright white flashes out of the corner of my eye sometimes, but haven't noticed anything in the sky.
arent you seeing them in other places ? only the sky ?

You can see them anywhere but it is the easiest when looking against the blue or white (clouds) in the sky.
I have the feeling that we are witness to the end of duality.
These entities are Souls in time/space. As the Veil is lifted the duality stops and the 'spirit world' is revealed.
They didn't call it Revelations for nothing.
The 'orbs' don't like the dark - they are scared and in a state of some fear. This came from misunderstanding but as all is being disclosed they are 'coming out'.
Those of a very high level of purity will 'see' into 4th Density. The time is now.

Love & Light
Now the unfortunate answer. The retina exists of nerve cell endings. Any times any one of them fires the brain picks it up. As neurons go, they regularly fire even if they're not seeing anything. The brain still tries to make sense of this, and connects the random firing into something that seems like organic movements. But it's only organic because your brain is. This is then filtered out from your perception. However, under the right circumstances you can see this effect. It works best when you're looking at something brightly but equally lit. So the blue sky is excellent, but a well lit wall would do it too.

Something similar occurs when you close your eyes and put something dark over your eyes to lock out any and all light. You can't see anything. But after a while you start to see movements, patterns, flashes of light. This is the same effect but generated in your visual cortex so it looks very different.

I agree that we are witness too the end of duality and the lifting of the veil. But I honestly don't believe these are spirits and souls you're seeing, they're a neurological side effect.. Just look at them closely, they move in a Brownian way, with less sense of purpose than bacteria.
No not in the retina. I see the floaters in the eye this is different. Had and OBE back in 1994 while looking up at these. While staring at the sky after getting the particles in focus and picking a point in the sky everything went silent and my mind flew up to the point.

In 1995 I went to the Monroe Institute (December) after having an encounter with two spirit guides.Two months after coming back from the Institute I had the following dream it was different than any I ever had as you can see the sparks are in the dream 2 times:

The Dream

I was driving my car with a friend named John, who is a professional musician, and up in front of us is what looks like an accident of some kind. I turned to John, taken my eyes off the road, and said what that up there? When I looked back onto the road we were part of the accident and we died. I actually felt the separation from the body feeling a sort of whooshing sound. I floated about 2 feet above my dead body thinking to myself I remember doing that- many of times. So John and I start to float upwards, side by side, what only can be described as a gray haze. After a short time I looked over to John to say something but he was gone. I stopped in mid air and thought to myself should I look for him but decided that I must continue. Again after what seemed like a very short time I came upon a castle. It was huge the type you find in England. Now I was in my Ghost or Astral body so I did not have to open the door, which was closed. So I walked through the door. The first thing that I saw, when passing through the door, was Anne. She was a facilitator at the spiritual retreat I took 2 months early in physical reality. She was standing around a table with about 8 or 9 people. As soon as she saw me she started to walk and we met in the middle of the distance between us. We greeted each other, of course not with words since telepathy is the primary form of communication in the astral plane. I asked her what are all the people doing over at the table. They where all staring down like as if doing a task. She replied lets go see.

When I reached the table the first person I met was Frank. He also was a person from the retreat. We greeted each other and I asked what everyone was doing. He replied we are making pizza. I said I don’t understand I see no dough, no oven what do you mean you are making pizza? He said look down at the plate, each person had a plate. He said don’t you see the tiny white sparks on the plate. I said oh yeah I saw them on earth. He said well we use our minds and manipulate the particles with our minds to form a pizza. I replied that sounds neat can I try. He says sure anyone can try so I preceded to make a piece of pizza. After, he got really excited and said how did you do that, I have been here for so long and you just walk through the door and do it your first time. I said I don’t know how I did it–you just do it.

Anne came up right away, got in between Frank and I, and without commenting on what I just done- said that she and the people from around the table were going out for a while and that I should just make myself at home. I said ok. While walking around in the castle I saw a girl with long black hair and I was about to approach her when I got the feeling that she was in deep thought and did not want to be disturbed. So I continued on when I came upon a large window. The window was big enough were you could stand up in it. It had 2 parts opening from the middle so I just pushed and they opened. The first thing that I saw were clouds and I thought oh castle in the clouds. But then I noticed something in the clouds flashing. There would be a flash about the size of a basketball they it would go out and then another flash and then another. I thought, I wonder if those are the white energy particle close up. So I leaned out the window to get a better look and even thought of touching one. But as soon as a broke the plane of the window a raw wave of fear came over me and I jumped back. I mean this fear was intense. So I tried again the same thing. Ever time I would break the plane of the window the fear would come. So I started to pace in front of the window thinking to myself what should I do? Finally I decided if I don’t do this now I won’t do it for a long time. That said I turned, my back facing the clouds and proceeded out the window. As I broke the plane the fear was still there but I kept going little by little till I was completely out and floating in the clouds. I thought this is neat I don’t know why I was so afraid its so relaxing then it happened. I started to shoot around the clouds erratically I turned into one of the white energy particles! The next thing I knew, it’s like the frame of a movie, I was standing about 100 feet in the air on a white church and everything was bright white. And here comes Anne back with the people she left with and she says what are you doing up there. I replied look what I can do Anne ,at which point I took my right hand and pointed right and my left hand pointed left and projected 2 more images of myself. If you were to draw a line it would have made a triangle with an image at each corner. Anne said very good. The next thing we are back in the castle and there is a party going on. I asked Anne why is there a party who is it for. She said it was for me. I said it’s not my birthday. She said no you are leaving it’s a going away party. I said I’m not going anywhere look at all the neat things you can do here. She replied your going to see Lasse , Lasse was another person from my spiritual retreat. The End
focus123

Yes, you used a neurological phenomenon to put yourself in a trance. I remind you that there's no inherent magic in a hypnotists watch..

That's the last I'll say on it. You're now informed of an alternative, and it is of course your own free choice and judgment what you do with that.

Namaste
(12-08-2010, 02:30 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I have been seeing tiny, bright white flashes out of the corner of my eye sometimes, but haven't noticed anything in the sky.

welcome to the club. you are probably going to see them when you look at the sky too.

(12-08-2010, 04:44 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Now the unfortunate answer. The retina exists of nerve cell endings. Any times any one of them fires the brain picks it up. As neurons go, they regularly fire even if they're not seeing anything. The brain still tries to make sense of this, and connects the random firing into something that seems like organic movements. But it's only organic because your brain is. This is then filtered out from your perception. However, under the right circumstances you can see this effect. It works best when you're looking at something brightly but equally lit. So the blue sky is excellent, but a well lit wall would do it too.

Something similar occurs when you close your eyes and put something dark over your eyes to lock out any and all light. You can't see anything. But after a while you start to see movements, patterns, flashes of light. This is the same effect but generated in your visual cortex so it looks very different.

when you too see them, youll see that it is nothing like that.
when you too see them, youll see that it is nothing like that.

So Unity100 what are they Prana?
(12-08-2010, 08:00 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]So Unity100 what are they Prana?

man. i have no idea what they exactly are. but what i know is, there is thought communication and energy exchange involved, if you start to be receptive and raise your vibration enough to be able to be sensitive. a lot.

there are different colors, intensities, formats that they appear in. of course, the feeling/energy and the nature of what kind of communication happening from them change according to their color, and format too. you start to be able to map their colors to the densities and understandings we are explained in Ra material.

when you start paying attention, and start seeing them proper and often, you start to realize that they are very familiar, as if you had been knowing them from looong before.

the most interesting ones are the the clear, white, very bright ones that slide as if in that 'zen' stuff (like the one we see in meditations, ie, they dance with each other like in a tv static). that is real 'beyond'.

im thinking that they are appearing as needed. (to augment disrupted balance, to recharge low energy in vital situations etc) and im trying to minimize the need for them to appear by not being a burden though.

i also tend to argue, bicker, and moan and complain to them a lot. and also make jokes, ask questions, give long rants.

one of my friends, who is not at all interested in spirituality also sees them a lot. but she doesnt wonder what they are, or do anything about it.

my flatmate, occasionally sees them.

when i first started seeing them, i had visited my grandmother once. (From my mother's side). when i told her about these, she didnt believe me. at that point, one blue speckle appeared (not like the sliding fast moving, flowing white ones), and stayed there. and i showed to my grandmother, saying 'look look, see ?'. she saw it. and she got really afraid, and irritated by it. (she was of islamic tradition).

interestingly, her attitude towards that hurt me REAL, real, inside (and im not someone that gets easily hurt, tough as a rock), and i expressed that and almost totally stopped seeing her. despite i loved her a lot.

what i suspect them to be :

they may be stuff happening during thought/energy exchange, communication in between you, and any entity in any point in space/time, anywhere.

they may be stuff that are from one's own inner planes.

communication with disincarnate entities, society complex one belongs to, the 'visual aid' that is told by Ra to be present in 4d, this, that.

they may be a mixture of these.

really, i dont exactly know what they are. but, what i know is, a lot of people are already seeing them, and the number of ones seeing them, are increasing.

i would treat any experience/occasion of seeing them, as if seeing someone, from the other side of some kind of veil or something. because, at the early stages, one may not realize that there is sentient communication.
one important addition - trying to force that kind of experience/encounter, may be undesirable when you are trying to sleep. it may cause transfer of noticeable energy, making you unable to sleep, even if your body is breaking down.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
these were experiences, not my thoughts, unless you are referring to the question that is 'what are they'.
They may be small particles that are reflecting light. It is possible sometimes to see such points within a room, once a beam of sunlight shines through a window.
We may be talking about different things however.

(12-08-2010, 02:25 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone see the flying specks in the sky. They look like little flying white balls of light. They are flying erratically and are everywhere. In all of Ra's sessions I don't see any mention of them.
(12-08-2010, 07:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]when you too see them, youll see that it is nothing like that.
I obviously do see this, everyone can see this. And at one point I too was under the assumption it was some sort of Prana. But this is what psionics practitioners call brain farts. Just like the colored flashes in the corner of the eye. Training your paranormal skills means you're going to see a lot of them, and thus it means you're going to have to be able to identify them for what they are. Or waste time until you do figure out what they are.

This same question comes round on different forums every few months.... I always give the same answer and I always get this response.

If I wanted to buy into this I'd say:
Did you know you can photograph those creatures sometimes? If you see flashes in the corner of your eye and you have a camera (It has to be a digital camera) then quickly point and snap them, you can actually see them on the photos.

Pictures on this site show some examples.
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-gho...?story=385

And no, they're not really ghosts, nor are they prana, they are dust specs.

Sorry but discernment is extremely important. Willingness to believe whatever comes up is not the same as spirituality. You're all free to make your own judgments of course. But I would not be a friend if I did not share my knowledge.
Pictures on this site show some examples.

No, that is not what I am talking about!

Sorry but discernment is extremely important.

I know what dust specks are and this is not what I am speaking of.
And neither am I....
I'm talking about the neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light.

Those dust specs are just an example of another commonly misunderstood effect.
Great that you won't be fooled by that Tongue
(12-09-2010, 05:35 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I obviously do see this, everyone can see this. And at one point I too was under the assumption it was some sort of Prana. But this is what psionics practitioners call brain farts. Just like the colored flashes in the corner of the eye. Training your paranormal skills means you're going to see a lot of them, and thus it means you're going to have to be able to identify them for what they are. Or waste time until you do figure out what they are.

blue, white, yellow, various color energies appearing, sharp and clear, and yet, they are 'brain farts'.

well, thats a greater fart than any fart can be, if you excuse the metaphor. that's what would i say those 'psionics practitioners'.

(12-09-2010, 07:06 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]And neither am I....
I'm talking about the neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light.

you cannot call or request neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light.

moreover, neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light, cannot happen in situations where there is absolute darkness.

it appears you havent been experiencing the same thing we are talking about.
it appears you havent been experiencing the same thing we are talking about.

Clearly.
(12-09-2010, 11:13 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2010, 05:35 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I obviously do see this, everyone can see this. And at one point I too was under the assumption it was some sort of Prana. But this is what psionics practitioners call brain farts. Just like the colored flashes in the corner of the eye. Training your paranormal skills means you're going to see a lot of them, and thus it means you're going to have to be able to identify them for what they are. Or waste time until you do figure out what they are.

blue, white, yellow, various color energies appearing, sharp and clear, and yet, they are 'brain farts'.
YES! They are..

Quote:you cannot call or request neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light.
YES! You can.

Quote:moreover, neurological effects of neurons randomly firing under the influence of light, cannot happen in situations where there is absolute darkness.
YES! It can.

Quote:it appears you havent been experiencing the same thing we are talking about.
YES! I have...

These two articles should clarify most of the things you guys are reporting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_...phenomenon

And my mistake, the moving organisms aren't twitches of the optic nerves. The flashes still are. But the moving organisms are really life forms.. Leucocytes... :/

Now you guys please have fun... Believe whatever you like. You don't have to take my word for it. And if you wish to insist that this phenomenon is paranormal. Do it. I do know what I'm talking about and I do know what you guys are talking about. If these things were paranormal I would know about them by now. Sorry if that sounds arrogant.
Blue field entoptic phenomenon

Ok, this is what I am talking about.

Questions: Is an OBE considered Paranormal?
Is the Vibrational State Paranormal?
(12-09-2010, 12:45 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]These two articles should clarify most of the things you guys are reporting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_...phenomenon

And my mistake, the moving organisms aren't twitches of the optic nerves. The flashes still are. But the moving organisms are really life forms.. Leucocytes... :/

Now you guys please have fun... Believe whatever you like. You don't have to take my word for it. And if you wish to insist that this phenomenon is paranormal. Do it. If these things were paranormal I would know about them by now. Sorry if that sounds arrogant.

it doesnt sound arrogant. you are just talking about something you havent experienced, and dont know, and asserting that it is something else you are linking articles to.

i take it you havent read my post. the only way you being able to comment like that, is not to have read my post, or, not employ your cognitive powers to think about it.

i told that, i had stopped seeing my grand grandmother, after she had got irritated by what i showed her, a blue 'brain fart', appearing in a particular place opposite to where we were laying, in direction of the window near television cabinet, after i have desired to share the experience with my grandmother.

two separate people, seeing the exact same thing in exact location in the dark, for an extended duration, and one being irritated by it.

last time i checked, my grandmother did not have access to my neurons. if you have bestowed her with the ability by going back in time and giving her powers, i concur.

so if you have read my post, how have you been able to come up with the 'hallucination' nonsense, or 'nerve fart' logic, or 'brain fart' irrelevance ?

yes i find it quite arrogant, because i conclude that you havent read my post and dwelt on it before replying to it at length. and what you have been putting forth, are 'yes you cans'.

with that kind of thing, i can invalidate ANYthing spiritually related, that we are talking in this forum. really.

your nirvana ? it was a hallucination. the ufo you saw ? hallucination. the tingling sensation in your forehead ? oh its just a nerve fart, triggered by a hair in one's butt, brushing against a particular nerve. the energies you felt on that night during meditation ? you were just high or drunk. telepathy ? ohohoho come on ....

let me put it bluntly, in the way you did, then :

Quote:I do know what I'm talking about and I do know what you guys are talking about. If these things were paranormal I would know about them by now.

you dont know about these. your speech, is extremely arrogant.
(12-09-2010, 01:44 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Blue field entoptic phenomenon

Can you elaborate?

(12-09-2010, 01:44 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Questions: Is an OBE considered Paranormal?
Is the Vibrational State Paranormal?

Good questions. Mainstream scientists assert that OBE's are nothing more than neurons firing. Since neurons fire when a person experiences an OBE, then they assume that the physical neurons firing are the cause of the experience.

Which of course flies in the face of a standard scientific axiom: Correlation does not equal causation.

It may very well be that there is a physiological response (neurons firing) when a person has a paranormal experience. But that doesn't mean it isn't a paranormal experience! It is just as plausible that the paranormal experience caused the physiological response, and in fact more plausible, because the random factor is removed.

Another area of dispute with the mainstream scientific community is the placebo effect. It is conclusively proven that the placebo effect exists, but they cannot explain the mechanism by which a person's free will triggers a physiological response. That elusive connection between physical and paranormal.

Having had many paranormal experiences myself, I absolutely believe these experiences are authentic. If some of them happen to also coincide with a physical response, then I would say the physical is responding to the metaphysical, not the other way around.

A measurable physiological response, if present at all, does not negate a paranormal cause.
Ali, and all, please consider the following. I think the threads needs to first address the terms being bounded around like some game of Venusian tennis before we attempt to reach any level of understanding of Truth and Universal Laws.

At the moment the thread is mixing 3d science with 4d understanding The terms and the framework of the discussion should first be addressed.
I would also like to draw a little attention to Nabils posts and try to help us gain some more insight into the true nature of our connection to the Creator.

This is the reason for being here in this lovely space together with all of you, Brothers and Sisters. I'd be hard pushed without you to attempt to pursue a conversation on these matters with almost anybody that I know in 'person'. So I really want to make the best of this opportunity to ‘vibrate’ with you all.
Let me open up more to you and try to inspire your very best.

This is Harvest Time ladies and gentlemen and WE are the ones who get a chance to create the world we have always dreamt about, so let's get ON IT NOW!
To try to help direct the subject towards a core let me try to explain the terms and we will attempt to see that the paradoxes simply do not exist.

Prana

Prana is sort of like your 'built in battery pack' of life energy. This releases sporadically throughout ones life, sexual activity being one such example of this type of setting free of reserved energy.
Many of us have felt the 'mixing and showering' of this energy during sexual intercourse.
You and your partner are becoming ONE. The etheral bodies recognise this thus the energy is 'freed' to move into the lower density, flowing through the energy centers. The source of energy is 2 fold. Mother and Goddess Gaia, from her crystalline heart, entering the red center at the base of your spine. The other source being your celestial body in what you would call 'space'. This 'star' is of 6th Density.
When you crystallise your heart green ray chakra the triangulation is complete. Your 3rd Density 'shell' is then able to activate the 4D body. Remember we know that we ‘already’ are 6th Density of origin. The higher Densitys of our bodies are from our perspective in 3D not yet activated but exist in time/space.

Should I try to explain the orbs, or visible energy spheres visible now in 3d or should we return to another point?
As the vibrations increase, and the effects of 4d green vibration starts being felt, it is inevitable that the established science will try to find explanations for what is happening, in this or that way.

Just like obes, just like meditation, placebo, ufos, this that. it is quite easy coming up with an explanation for a 'condition' that 'manufactures' such experiences. And it even generally takes the form of lumping up a lot of things, in one acceptable 'explanation'.

But as monica so well put ; correlation, is not causation.
(12-09-2010, 02:50 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Mainstream scientists assert that OBE's are nothing more than neurons firing. Since neurons fire when a person experiences an OBE, then they assume that the physical neurons firing are the cause of the experience.

Which of course flies in the face of a standard scientific axiom: Correlation does not equal causation.

It may very well be that there is a physiological response (neurons firing) when a person has a paranormal experience. But that doesn't mean it isn't a paranormal experience! It is just as plausible that the paranormal experience caused the physiological response, and in fact more plausible, because the random factor is removed.

Another area of dispute with the mainstream scientific community is the placebo effect. It is conclusively proven that the placebo effect exists, but they cannot explain the mechanism by which a person's free will triggers a physiological response. That elusive connection between physical and paranormal.

Having had many paranormal experiences myself, I absolutely believe these experiences are authentic. If some of them happen to also coincide with a physical response, then I would say the physical is responding to the metaphysical, not the other way around.

A measurable physiological response, if present at all, does not negate a paranormal cause.

I could not have said it better, that was all my points in a nutshell!

(12-09-2010, 02:50 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]testing

Moderator note: Post edited for quote formatting
Yes terence mcKenna has explained this 'effect' on the mirror that society really is.
Good point Unity.
(12-09-2010, 03:08 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]As the vibrations increase, and the effects of 4d green vibration starts being felt, it is inevitable that the established science will try to find explanations for what is happening, in this or that way.

Just like obes, just like meditation, placebo, ufos, this that. it is quite easy coming up with an explanation for a 'condition' that 'manufactures' such experiences. And it even generally takes the form of lumping up a lot of things, in one acceptable 'explanation'.

When I was 5 years old I use to look under my bed thinking that one of my brothers or sisters was being funny-shaking my bed. Not until 35 years old did I read Monroe's books explaining the Vibrational state. And not till I read Ra's material did I even start to understand this as it relates to densities.

Moderator note: Post edited for quote formatting
The good side of this is, people who are having experiences wont be villified or outcast from society. masses will just think that they are having some 'condition'.

as long as they dont push people having those experiences to get subscription medications or treatment for those 'conditions', there will be no problems.

in short, the current societal mind is making itself believe, and placing the new experiences in some context in its own mind, just like a person who has just started to having paranormal experiences without having any knowledge beforeheand, does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4