Bring4th

Full Version: Near Memphis, Tn??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Seeking friends to meet with in the Memphis area (Tennessee, USA)...

Cheers!

Lisa
Hey adeptusminor (and anyone using the Meet-Up Area), you can run a keyword for your city using the search function. For instance, "Memphis". It didn't turn up much except to jog my memory that there is a study group in Memphis!

Quote:The Memphis Law of One Study Group
Facilitator & Contact: Dean Graves deanhalf@gmail.com

"During the pandemic we meet virtually the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 pm CST and invite all comers. We currently use Skype as our medium and all that is necessary to participate is to send me the Skype identification.

The group is relatively small but cohesive which allows for an intimacy and specificity in questioning and answers. The meeting format varies according to the needs of the participants with some longer participating attendees having a greater understanding than newer ones but our objective is to make the material as understandable as possible. New seekers are always welcome and encouraged to question everything they may have concerns about or don't understand. We welcome your addition to our group."

Dean has offered this information to be shared publicly on our site.

One of my best friends, Ken, was an attending member of Dean's group when he was in college in Memphis.