Bring4th

Full Version: Call for a channeling group.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i've been doing exercises for channeling lately, and it think  it's time i start to reach out and in attempting to find a group ( ideally, a couple of other people) 1person to issue questions and and a 2nfrperson to be in the energizer/scribe position.....

i'm in south texas. but can go to anywhere in the u.s.a. for up to a few months a couple of times a year.. i'm very clairaudient ,and communicate very consistently with a whole range beings. i have two guides that have become aware that oftheir insufficiency in being "grounded minds" during channeling session... this is due to their lighter fermionic resonance i guess.

anyways...  

so yeah, looking for two people. the hope is for us is to communicate to the confederation of planets in service  to the infinite creator  on a variety of subjects,  

there may be at least a few weeks of communication between me and the other potential members, just so we get a feeling of who are we and where we stand and what as a group we hope to accomplish.

the ink drawing i made in feb. 2015 btw....
I wish you the best locating your group. Can I ask what exercises for channeling you do? 

I am also working on opening my vocal channel, so I am interested in how others go about it. The OBE came to me first, then working with crystals as communication devices, an interesting form of channeling which you can see here if you wish ( <--this is a youtube video from my channel that shows what I do ). Now I am needing to open the vocal channel to go along with the visuals. It is my understanding that those I bring through the crystal visually I will also, potentially bring through vocally. This is the element I struggle most with.
so there's a lot of variation in technqice

.most of the time there's an invisible being to my left and one 2 my right...those are always there but for tuning there's a being above that shows up which i assume is who i'm going to eventually channel.. but there's a lot of work in getting a lot of spirits out of me....but there's a variety inside me that i don't always want to be the there....the spirit that i feel that i've been trying to reach is above me is really cool and showed up a little after i started reading the Ra books...

one way in how i've been becoming more clear......we slowly lure out voices from inside out my throat and take over my vocal regions...sometimes they speak for 20 minutes , sometimes for an hour and 20 minutes...the voices are wild i've been trying to record some of them..but then they started to seem that one's i was trying to get out like the recording. some times we may lure out 4 spirts or so idea like that.

everynow and there's a really good spirit that explains their intentions for being here..they're very conscious in keeping my voice seperate and my own voice/ part of my consciousness becomes pinned behind my adams apple...there' a lot of listening to people's points of view..

but Even most of the beings/voices inside, that i would prefer not be there, we treat them with respect, love and kindness, we get them in positions where they talk themselves out, and willfully move out..it's a very nonjudgy environment for spirits i think.....a lot of times the stories they tell get really historical. other times it's pure comedic bs.......the general trend is the more we clear out the kinder the spirits become t...and eventually one of the one's from above will be able to enter once it get's clean enough...but that might not be for a few months.

A female sounding spirit stopped the session in the middle today and asked me to clean the floor by hand ..i did like she asked ,scooted on the floor on my butt cleaning dust, forming dust piles and putting them in my in in the little trash i was scooting around with me....the female sounding spirtit "said that enoug"h...and i got in postion back to channel and i could feel one of the one's we were having difficulthy with urging to get out..

the guides/friends around me really show me preciesly were these spirits are,,,it's kind of fun it feels like one of those rooms were a lot of med students are watching someone get operated on...but all the med students are of courses these ghost presences.

feels really weird at first. sometimes it looks like an avenue of energy going into my sinus cavity for example, my sinus fills up with pressure..and becomes like a living form that speaks...the spirit above me guides my hands to do a soft accurpresure around differnt places in my head and that releases the being...and then it happpens again and a new voice fills the space ..and we kept doing that.....until eventually something strange happened
part of that line of energy spoke while the one in sinus cavity was talking, so there was two. one in the sinus cavity and the otherin the wake of energyand he said "I don't really know if this is doing anything good good for the person (meaning me)... "thankyou i said"...it was speaking from the point of view of the beings attacking me, not the dr. like spirit...anyways...the next spirit left and the one that spoke up for me ..we all stoped to meet...so his voice would equalize into something new so in the group of beings i would recognize if himif he came back...it was like like he fixed a pipe in my sinus...and that's how tuning goes for me it's not even tuning it's cleaing the inside of a rock...but it does feel one more more step to being clear

....so also if someone comes up and takes control of my speaking region, i might not even notice it first that welllt...i can tell there's attittude and then i'm like oh yeah i'm channeling someone, but what's really key in allowing me to realize that i'm half possesed in this channel, is the other invisible beings sound all these alarms and kind of cause hell till it leaves.

they just mentioned changing my died for the first time today...Channeling is still very new for me, but i'm pretty experienced at being clairaduient ..so i have at least a comfort and relaxedness to channeling
It's interesting to read about your planning.
My favourite interest would be to (only) take part on a channeling, because i am very curious on such a experience.

It seems my preincarnative limitations will not allow to have a direct contact with "alien stuff" at all or to become a full spiritual adept.
But there are enough other tasks and challenges that have to be mastered and i accept this.

I whish you much success to build your own groups and hopefully you will blog your experiences here.
(07-17-2021, 03:56 AM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]whish you much success to build your own groups and hopefully you will blog your experiences here.

your kindness is very much appreciated..
i assume i will  have a bunch of audio files...i've been recording the tuning exercises...i'm going to wait to until i have something substantially useful before i show anyone....right now it's a lot of singing in the dark, the veracity makrer of the beings seems relatively low...so that's discouraging for now.
That let me remember that there is no example of an audio recording for the channelings with Q'uo available.
Is it possible to get one, or an short video of such an real channeling?

This is of course not the same as being part of a channeling group.
i haven’t heard any directly recorded audio or witnessed any video of channeling q’uo. i imagine it would be useful if i came across one.
Ahn,

Thank you for taking the time to go through all that, I think I see now where you are in your focus and practice. "Singing in the dark" yes I can relate to that.

When I sit to practice, I meditate for a period of time first to lay the foundation. I work on my spinal alignment and posture, getting comfortable in my seat. Breathing patterns may come to me, I teach and practice a variety of patterns ( <--another youtube video from my channel ) ( I am sorry about the ad in the beginning, I do not partner with youtube they just began adding the intro ad on my videos because evidently "they can" ) you may find one or some of these helpful to you and your process. Some of the patterns make sounds, like Bhramari, this is the way my Group and I may begin to open the flow of breath for additional energies to begin entering. Mantras may come, these may be existent or invented in the moment. 

I have begun a channeling practice with a partner this past month, this is opening things further but it is a painfully slow process. Our group - the galactic travel channel - shares everything openly in the light that it may be of help to others. When we meet to practice we generally spend a few minutes catching up with each other, we go over anything that happened with us between practice sessions, connect and align our energy. We then go into an active session. Then afterward give our impressions. An example of this process can be seen here. ( <--another youtube ).

What is your process for luring the voices out?

I appreciate you sharing your process.
(07-17-2021, 03:48 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]What is your process for luring the voices out?

the process is largely involuntary. it involves making one's own spirit small...and falling below the voice. the voice will rise into the mouth area and it expends it's energy..and leave with exhalation.
I think I understand.

Finding a way to record this for others to observe and hear would further be helpful.

I look forward to you finding your group.

Casey